Chapter 34

My Musical Boundary

Eunhyuk's POV
I shivered a bit. Woahh....random shiver down my spine...not a good sign....hey...that rhymes!
I chuckled at my retarded self. I sat at Minnie's cafe and drank my strawberry milk. Hae said he'd be coming soon...but when is soon?
To him, it's1 hour after our meeting time. I sighed and put down my drink, but it's not like I could hate him...especially since he's my oh-so-cute boyfriend, after all...
Suddenly my eyes were covered and there was sudden darkness.

"Guess who~?" The voice said. I smirked as I recognised that voice straight away.

"Hmm...my ever-so-kind boyfriend who left me here for an hour after our meeting time?" I guessed.

"...Halfly correct...?" He pulled his hands away from mine and sat down infront of me. "Sorry Hyuk..." He showed a guilty expression.

"Well...unfortunately for you, I don't forgive you so...you need to pay me." I smirked. I stood up and went over to him. He looked at me innocently. I bent down so that I was level with him and then attacked his lips. I could feel shock running through him. He was about to pull away but I s my hands around his waist and pulled him closer. He yelped a bit. I nibbled on his bottom lip, asking for permission. It seems although I snapped him out from his shock state as he flinched a bit, but regardless he opened his mouth for me as my tounge explored his cavern. I slid my tongue across his inner cheeks, causing him to moan silently.

"LEE FREAKIN HYUKJAE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY SHOP?!??!? HELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY FISH?!?!!?!?!?" Sungmin came over and pulled us a part. I saw Hae's tomatoe red face.

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a er...you know that right?" I sighed and walked over to them. "And FYI that's MY fish." I pulled Donghae up softly and hugged him.

He scoffed. "He still belongs to me!!! Donghae's always mine!!" He pouted. "And yes,I 've been called a er countless times."

"Well too bad! He's mine! M.I.N.E!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Besides! You already have Kyuhyun! AND you two ALWAYS do it in your office! What's wrong with me kissing Hae, hm!?"

"Puh-Lease!" Gosh he's such a diva... "Me and Kyuhyun make it look y, while with you two, although it may look cute, to me it looks like a monkey a poor innocent and cute fish!"

"What?! You-"

"WOAH WOAH!" Kyuhyun got in the middle of my and Sungmin to block any further fights. "What's going on here?"

"HE CALLED ME A MONKEY/HE'S MY POOR INNOCENT FISH!!!" We both shouted at the same time.

"HEY! I'M NOT MY FISH!"

"YOU ARE THE MONKEY! OF COURSE YOU WERE THE FISH!"

"Would you guys calm down? God you're worst than me and Heechul..." Kyuhyun sighed.

But we didn't hear him.

"ME!?!?!?!?!? YOU WERE THE GUYS THAT TAINTED HAE'S POOR INNOCENT MIND WITH YOUR SO CALLED 'PLANS'!"

"HE WALKED IN ON THE WRONG TIME!! AND YOU WERE DOING SOMETHING WORSE!!"

"WORSE!?!??! WHAT'S WORSE THAN HEARING TWO MALES GOING AT IT IN A ROOM!!?!? OR EVEN WORSE, SEEING IT!"

"...umm...guys?" Kyuhyun tried to interrupt us.

"YOU WERE DOING IT TO HIM!!"

"Hello...?"

"I DIDN'T PLAN ON GOING AS FAR AS YOU TWO DID!"

"GUYS!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"WHAT?!"

"WHERE THE HELL DID DONGHAE GO?!" He shouted back. My eyes widened as I didn't feel Donghae in my arms anymore. I looked around and panicked as I couldn't see him. I ran outside the cafe and looked left and right.
I took out my phone and was about to text him.

"But you already had that flavour earlier"
That's his voice! I followed where the voice came from. I turned a corner and I thanked the gods as I saw him standing infront of an icecream shop. And yes I asid thank the gods, such as Zeus, Poseidon, Dionysus, Ares, Hera, Aphrodite, Hermes ect ect.

"But I want it!!" I heard a little kids voice whine...little kid?

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!!"

"Aish...fine, but don't complain to me if it tastes plain!"

"Neh~ thank you ahjussi!" My eyes widened. Did that little kid just call my Hae ahjussi?

"I told you, I'm not an ahjussi"

"But you're older than me by...four...teen years"

"...still! Just call me hyung! I even complimented you before!"

"After I get my icecream!"

"You better not lie..."

"I swear on the heart of my icecream!"

"...whatever."
I chuckled at this interesting kid.

"Donghae!" I shouted. Donghae's head shot up. He saw me and smiled. I walked over to them. The kid hid behind Donghae...is he scared of me? I bent down. "Annyeong, I'm Eunhyuk." I greeted him.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo..."

"Yah bohya!" Donghae exclaimed. "How come you're loyal to him and not me?! The first thing you said to me was ahjussi!"

"No! It's because you looked friendly!" The kid pouted at Donghae.

Donghae laughed. "So Eunhyuk doesn't look friendly?"
The kid shook his head. I gaped. I don't look friendly? Seriously?! I was the number one person kids go to when I was helping out my sister at the school!

"Don't worry, I'm not that scary, I'm just like Donghae, a nice and friendly man." I grinned.

"...chincha?"

"Yeah, what's your name?" I asked.

"Choi Kyumin." I fell down when he said that.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Donghae laughed at me.

"H-Hey! It's not funny!!" I pouted and sat up.

"D-Don't worry...I had the same reaction..." Donghae's shoulders still shook up and down. I pouted.

"why do you have the same reaction as ahjussi?"

"Hey!"

"I don't have my icecream!" Kyumin pouted at Donghae. Donghae sighed.

"Well...because me and ahjussi over here." I looked up to Donghae as he glared at me. I chuckled. "We have two friends who have the nickname KyuMin and they have the same personality as you!"

"Chinchayo!?" Kyumin lightened.

"Here's your icecream!" Donghae gave Kyumin his icecream.

"Yay!! Thank you hyung!!!" Kyumin grinned and took the icecream.

"That's better!" Hae grinned. "Now you better go, Minyoung will come out of the shop soon"

"Neh~~ bye hyungs!!" Kyumin waved and ran off to the other direction, making sure his icecream doesn't fall.
We waved at him.

"So~~" I put my hand down. "Who is he?"

"He is the reason why I was late in meeting you." Donghae grinned. "Anyways, sort the 'fight' you had with Sungminnie hyung?"

"Yeah...kind of...not really...Kyuhyun snapped us out of it when he said that you disappeared." I told him honestly. "ANYWAY" I slung my hand over his shoulders. "I missed you." I pecked his cheeks.

"Yeah...you told me that earlier." He said sarcastically.

"Uh huh...and then Sungmin became a er and stopped me." I pouted.

"It was for the best." He shrugged.

"...I love you." I said randomly and kissed him again.

"I love you too, now, can we go before our fans spot us making out on the side walk?" Donghae raised an eyebrow. I chuckled.

"Yeah...kaja~" We walked off.

UNKNOWN POV
"Tch..." I eyed them as they walked away. "There's gonna be an end to this..."
I looked at the picture in my hand. I scrunched it up and threw it away.

"Lee Hyukjae..."
___________________________________

I HATE AUTHOR BLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QAQ
I didn't know what to write!!! It even led me to writing random ! In which is pretty horrible. OTL
But yeah...here's an update and I featured the gods!! 8D ...only because I was reading Percy Jackson earlier...interesting book that is.

And 'unknown' person is in this too!!! 8D I'm not sure how I'm gonna make unkown person show up...hmmm....still in process of thinking about.
Well...that's all for now~

Comment and subscribe!!!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana