Chapter13

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV
“Hyukkie! That was great!!” Donghae put his thumbs up and kept giving me high fives. I smiled back to him.
I carelessly pulled him into a hug, with my head drooped on his shoulder.

“ That was so nerve wrecking!!!!!!!!!!!” I whined again.

“You did great though” Donghae said back.

“But still!!!! Every time I go on stage it’s as if everyone is judging me and comparing me with professional pianists.

“Don’t mind them! Just be confident!” Donghae pulled away and looked me in the eye. It was a long time, but he suddenly broke it off when he looked away quickly.

“What?”

“We’re...not dating in real life and the day’s almost over so...” I swear I saw Donghae sigh. “I’ll be calling you hyung”

“What- Why- No!!!!!!”  I pouted. “Please Donghaeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“A promise is a promise, you only said for one day and I dated you for one day” Donghae smirked.
I puffed my cheeks up and pouted. I dragged my feet out of the backstage and went into my dressing room.
“Eunhyuk hyung?”

I ignored  him.

“Hyung?”
ignore
“...Hyung...??????”
ignore
“...Hyukkie?”

“ Yes?” I smiled at him as I turned around.

“Are you mad?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“Because we aren’t dating anymore”

“Then let’s...let’s...let’sdateinreallife!” He said quickly.

“...What?”

“I-I...nothing! Bye hyung!! Good night hyung!!” He ran off. I frowned at what he did. What did he say?

Donghae’s POV

Donghae you pabo! What do you think you were doing! I mentally cursed at myself. The one time where I had enough courage to say that...he didn’t understand me...I sighed. I went into my apartment and slumped on the couch.

“OW!!” a voice said from beneath me.
I scrambled off the couch at the sudden noise. I looked at who it was.

“D-Donghwa hyung?!” I shouted.

“Donghae...you’re back!” Donghwa said while rubbing his eyes. Was he sleeping on my couch?

“What...are you doing here?”

“I was sleeping” He glared. “But I intentionally came here to tell you something...what was it again...” He thought about it. “...OH! That’s right! We’re going on a vacation!”

“...va...cation?”

“Yeah, Min, Kyu, Wonnie, some of your dancing friends and Hyukjae are coming as well.” Donghwa smiled.

“Hyukjae’s coming?!??!” My jaw hit the ground.

“Yeah, happy? I heard you loved him~” Donghwa gave me that ‘look’.

“I-I do not!”
Donghae...it’s not good to lie. The imaginary angel on my shoulder told me.

Yeah, but Donghwa will keep on teasing you. The devil appeared.

You shouldn’t lie! It’s a sin!
You’ve been hanging out with Siwon way too much.

So?! You’ve been hanging out with Kyuhyun too much!

At least Kyuhyun’s actually got a brain!

Does not! Siwon is faaarrr more better!
 

They started to fight. I sighed and shook my head as they both disappeared.

“Donghae?” Before I knew it, Donghwa was infront of me, with his face close.

“OH MY GOD!!” I jumped back in surprise. “AISH! HYUNG!”I groaned.

“What~? You didn’t answer me~” He shrugged and smirked. “So yeah, that’s all I came here for...hang on...where did you go today?”

“Today...umm...school” I lied. “But then I went to see Eunhyuk hyung perform!” I said quickly.

“Ahh...hanging out with Eunhyukkie, eyy??” He wiggled his eyebrows, boy was I lucky he didn’t have the ShiBrows...

“J-Just shut up and go already!” I pushed him out of the apartment.

“I’ll come over tomorrow at 10am!! Pack your stuff! We’re going to Jeju island!” Those were his last words before I closed the door in his face.

I sighed. “...Jeju island...”
My phone suddenly rang. I quickly went over and picked it up.

“Yobseyo?”

“Donghae?”

“E-Eunhyuk hyung?!”

“...It’s Hyukkie!”

“...H-Hyukkie hyung...”

“Much better”

“A-Anyway...why’d you call?” I stuttered.

“Hmm...I’m bored and I miss you”

My face heated up, luckily this was other the phone...
“If you’re bored, go play the piano or something!”

“But I dun wannaaaa~” He whined like a little child. “OH! And I was also going to discuss about the vacation tomorrow! What are you going to pack?”

“Me? ...I don’t know...Hyung- I mean H-Hyukkie...what are you packing?”

“...I don’t know either...” We both sighed.

“Hang on, lemma call Minnie hyung” I told him. I grabbed my home phone and dialled Sungmin hyung’s phone number.
On the 3rd ring he picked up.

 “Yobseyo?” Sungmin’s hyung’s voice rang.

“Sungmin hyung!”

“Uh”

“What are you going to pack for the vacation tomorrow?”

“Hmm...well..the typical shorts, shirts, maybe some swim wear and a few jackets and jeans...don’t forget your underwear as well!”

“Arasso~ how long is the vacation?”

“2-3 days”

“Ah...okay”

“What did he say?”

“2-3 days is the duration of our vacation...OH! That rhymes...”

“Who are you talking to?”

“Eunhyuk-”

“Hyukkie”

“...Hyukkie hyung”

“Hyukkie hyung??? Ohhhh...my young Fishy is in love~and is dating a monkey! Oh Dear Shisus...KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!” and like that, he hung up.  

“...he hung up...”

“Oh really? Oh well...anyways, I better go now, see you tomorrow~!! Bye Haee!!!!!!!!!!!” He said loudly and hung up. I put my phone on my bed and went to pack everything that Sungmin hyung told me to pack.

“Where the hell did I put my swimming wear...”I mumbled to myself as I searched my cupboard. I pouted as I couldn’t find it anyway and just put in random board shorts and singlet.
“There! All packed!” I exclaimed and flopped on my bed.
I looked at my phone screen . It was a picture of me and Hyukjae from when we were at the park. I smiled and plopped it down somewhere on the bed. My eyes slowly started to close and it wasn’t long until I had successfully fallen asleep.

Sungmin’s POV
 

“KYUHYUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and ran into the kitchen.

“What What!? What happened?!?!” Kyuhyun said in alarm when he saw me running in.

“D-Donghae’s...DONGHAE’S IN LOVE WITH THE MONKEYYYYYYY!!!!!!” I whined.

“...what...that’s it?”

“What do you mean ‘that’s it’?!” I stomped my feet. “I can not allow them to date”

“Wae? Can’t you see that they both like each other?”

“Yeah but...but what if Donghae gets hurt?! I don’t want Donghae to be hurt!” I exclaimed. Donghae hasn’t experienced the feeling of being dumped before so I’m really worried...not that Eunhyuk would dump him...right?

“From what I see, Eunhyuk wouldn’t even want to think about hurting Donghae, just relax baby” Kyuhyun said reassuringly as he hugged me.

“...I will...I’ve got a sudden feeling that...Eunhyuk will do something on the vacation...” I said honestly.

“Me too...maybe he’ll confess! Oh my Shisus I need to take my camera with me...” Kyuhyun laughed evilly and went to write it down. 
I sighed at my evil boyfriend...
Oh well...hopefully we’ll be able to do something at the vacation as well...
____________________________________
THE VACATION!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDD
There'll be more KyuMin there! So stay tuned ;D
(sorry if the phone convo is...confusing ^^a) 
...here are Leeteuk spams cause...imma miss this angel QAQ
teukkie


Who loves Mr.Dimple? >w<
Remember to comment and subscribe!!!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana