Chapter 10

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

I groaned a bit as I slowly opened my eyes. I immediately closed them and went under the cover as the sunlight hit my morning eyes. I peeked from under the blanket.

“Morning sunshine” Eunhyuk greeted me with a small wave.  I groaned again and went back under the blanket.
“What’s wit h the groans? Get up, we’re gonna be late for school” MY eyes immediately widened at that one word. School

“OMG I NEED TO HURRY!!!!”I shouted as I jumped right out of bed and raced to the bathroom (With my clothes). I took a quick shower and went to grab my bag.  I was about to race outside, but I suddenly remembered about Eunhyuk. I looked into the kitchen and found him casually drinking strawberry milk.

“Don’t mind me, you head off first, I’ll lock up for you” He held up the apartment keys. I didn’t want to trust him but I had no choice, I raced off to school.
I was running to school. I wasn’t late, but if I wanted to dance in the dance room before classes started I had to be there early. I raced to the art’s campus. I went to the dancing building and raced into the dance room. Hopefully no one had saw me.
I panted a bit as I walked over to the speakers, I attached my ipod in. I played a dub-step song and stepped back. I moved my body to the rhythm and as the song went to the , I did faster and heavier moves. My body was started to get tired but I didn’t want to stop. I kept going until the music ended and once it did end, my body collapsed. I was  panting heavier.

Knock Knock

I looked at the door. Eunhyuk was smiling at me and chucked a water bottle. But luckily, my alert systems were awake and caught the bottle successfully.
“You shouldn’t dance so hard, next time you would have fainted.”

“I know...”I drank the water. The feeling of cold liquid going down my throat was refreshing, even though it was still winter.

“Debate class starts in a minute, you better hurry unless you want an angry Donghwa scolding you” I spat out all the water that was in my mouth. “...I’ll clean that up for you”

“T-Thanks” I wiped my mouth, grabbed my bag and went over to the other building.



 

We (the students who chose dancing) walked to the arts campus. Once we reached the building we went inside. Hyukjae was standing there stretching. He looked at us.
“Oh! You guys are here!”He smiled his gummy smile. I swear I heard some little squeals coming from the group...
“Kaja, let’s do a warm up  dance first”
We did as we were told. I wasn’t really into it, but after I heard what song it was., my head immediately brightened.
Android by TVXQ/Tohoshiki

Before I knew it, it ended.
“Arasso” Eunhyuk clapped. “We’ll learn some dances that I found on the internet, dances that were put together by the man himself, U-Know Yunho.” He looked into my eyes. I smiled a bit, to show him that i was slightly grateful for letting us practice Yunho’s dances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGJzmaPw-Vg&feature=related

“Good job everyone!!!” Eunhyuk clapped, he patted some of us on the back. “Go Home and take a rest, you guys deserve it”

“Thanks hyung!”

“Neh~”

“Yes!!!”

I picked my bag up and was about to walk away, but Eunhyuk held me back.
“Don’t I get a thanks?” He stared at me in the eye. I bit my bottom lip.

“...Thank you Hyung...” I said quietly. Eunhyuk frowned and sighed, but he smiled a bit.

“Good enough...at least you said thank you...” He let go of my hand. I bowed a bit and ran off to the shop.
I put on my waiters outfit and went to serve people.
4 hours later...
I glanced at the clock. It was already 6pm. Usually Hyukjae would come in at 4...

I went over to Sungmin hyung. Who was in the midst of calculating the money.  
“Hyung~”

“Yes~?”

“Do you know where Hyukjae is?” He dropped his pen.

“...Donghae...what did you say?”

“I said, do you know where Hyukjae is?”

“...Donghae...do you happen to have....feelings for him?”

“Ye- WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!!??! WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!?!?!?!!?!?” I shouted. I looked around. The few people in the cafe gave me weird looks.

“Calm down...I was just asking...” He smiled. “Hyukjae...he’s at the university...he said something about practicing piano or something at the stage place...”

“...ah...okay...hyung....can I...take an hour off?” I smiled innocently. He sighed.

“Arasso you cutie little fish, go to your anchovy” Sungmin shooed me away.

“Yes sir- WAIT! DID YOU JUST-“I was about to shout again but Sungmin pushed me out of the cafe and handed me a box with cake in it.

“Just go, you’re making a ruckus in my cafe~ see you~” He waved. I pouted and walked off to the university.
I got a pass from the painting teacher (Who was still at the university for some reason ) to go see Hyukjae.
Why am I doing this? Why did I skip work to see him? Why did I come here?
All these random questions popped into my head.  I shook it off and continued to the stage. I entered the stage quietly. My eyes widened at what I saw. Eunhyuk was playing the piano. The spotlight on him and...and he was...amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x6DncZDgI
His fingers were moving gracefully. They were like spiders.
I kept walking forward. My eyes were wide at the amazement.
Is this actually Eunhyuk? 
The one who’s always childish? The one who tends to embarrass me?
One thing for sure was that...

He’s making my heart beat faster....