Chapter 66

My Musical Boundary

Donghae’s POV

“I’m really so sorry Mingming ah...” I bit my bottom lip.

“Anniyo, it’s fine hyung.” Mingming replied.

“Tell Junhui I’m sorry too...”

“Hyung you have nothing to be sorry about!” Mingming reassured me. “It’s totally fine for you to look after Eunhyuk hyung, me and Junhui will work something out with the dance.”

“I’m feeling guilty...” I let out a sigh as I placed the phone in-between my shoulder and crook of my neck. I look through the book to see what I could make for Eunhyuk. He, for some odd reason, had caught a cold the day after he went for the examination with Jaejoong hyung.

“Hyung, don’t worry!” Mingming exclaimed. “I assure you, me and Junhui are fine with it. Don’t feel guilty or I’ll come over and slap some sense into you!” He joked.

“Aigoo...” We laughed. “Arasso, thank you!!”

“No problem! Bye hyung~”

“Bye bye~” I hung up as I placed the phone down. “Hm...rice porridge...” I sighed. “Well it’s the easiest thing to make...” I put the book away and went to go make the porridge. 

“Baby...” I turned my head, only to see Eunhyuk awake, leaning on the wall for support.  His hair was dishevelled and he had eyebags lingering under his eyes.

“Hyukjae go back to sleep.” I told him with a frown. “I’ll be there in a sec.” I went back to cooking the porridge.  Suddenly I felt someone hug my waist. It wasn’t long before I felt him breath against my neck.

“But I missed you...” He whispered lovingly.

“...” I placed my hand on his forehead. It was like that for a few seconds before his body temperature started to heat up my hand.

...
“GET YOUR BACK INTO BED, YOU IDIOT!” I shouted at him and whacked him with my wooden spoon. “Aish! You’re so stubborn!” I glared and pushed him back into my room.

“But honeyyyyyyyyy...!” He whined.

“Don’t you honey me.” I glared. I tucked him into bed. “Now stay there while I go make your porridge.”

“Geez...fine MUM.” He emphasised and pouted under the blanket. I shot another playful glare.

“Shut it or I’ll let you starve.”

“LOVE YOU BABE!!” He shouted but ended up coughing again. I looked at him worryingly but however only let out a sigh when he looked up at me with a sheepish grin. “I’m fine.” He grinned. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.
The rice porridge was already made as I was in my room so I turned the stove off. I went to get the meat that I had originally made for myself and added it to the porridge along with spring onions and pepper.

I placed the bowl on a tray along with a cup of green tea. As though I was at work, I carried the tray professionally to my room.
“Oh...waiterHae~” Eunhyuk smiled. I gave a sarcastic smile and placed the tray down.

I gave him the bowl, expecting him to take it from me, but he didn’t. Instead he just stared at it. I frowned. “Are you gonna take it or not?!”

He looked up to me innocently. “Aren’t you going to feed me...?”
I gave him my ‘are-you-ing-serious?’ face. “Yes I am serious, Hae.” I clicked my tongue.

“Fine...” I sighed. I took a spoonful, blew on it and then fed him. I gave him a glare when he ate it like a happy monkey. I took this time to an advantage and asked him. “You know you’re gonna have to get along with Junhui right?”

“Way to ruin the moment, Donghae.” He flailed his arms around.

“I’m being serious.” I retorted back. “We’re going to be working as a team! It’s not going to help if you two hate each other.”

“I can’t!” He exclaimed back with a sigh. “I just...we hardly have anything in common.”
I scoffed.

“Nothing in common? Dude. You both enjoy dancing, you both are the male in the relationships and you both act like jealous boyfriends!”

“So now you admit that I’m the male in our relationship?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t change the subject.” I hissed. “Hyuk just...please!” I exclaimed desperately. “Please get along with Junhui...for me?” I looked into his eyes.
He stared back at me before letting out a sigh.

“Fine...I’ll try...” He mumbled.

“Thank you...” I replied gently before continuing to feed him the porridge. 

 


Mingming’s POV
I pouted as I watched Junhui dance. When I told him that Donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung weren't going to come because Eunhyuk hyung was sick, he merely ignored me and just focused on dancing. I could only sigh and close my eyes when he turned to me with a smile. Does he not have any feelings...?

"...Ming...?" I snapped out of my imagination and opened my eyes, only to see Junhui squatting infront of me with a confused and worried look on his face. 

"Huh? What? Aren't you dancing?" I blinked continously.  He scrunched his noise.

"Babe...I stopped dancing 10 minutes ago...I've been calling your name for 5 minutes..." 

"...oh." I let out. 

"Alright." He sat down beside me. "What's wrong?"

I stared at him and said,"Nothing's wrong." 

"You were never good at lying, Ming. Spill. I'll listen." He leaned against the wall, chugging down water. 

I bit my bottom lip. "Well..." I started, "It's about Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung..." 
Immediately Junhui spat out the water he was drinking.
"...I somehow predicted that would happen..." I muttered as I reached for his towel and gave it to him.

"Thanks..." He mumbled and wiped his mouth. I got a few tissues and wiped the floor. "So...what about them...?" He asked whilst I was cleaning the floor. 
I continued to clean the floor and answered him without looking up.

"Well...I was just wondering...why...don't you try to get along with Eunhyuk hyung...?" 

"No."

"Why?!" I looked up with a frown. "Why not try to get along!?"

"Why do you want me to get along with him!?" He retorted.

"Because we're working as a team with him and Donghae hyung!" I shouted back. "A team has t ohave a good teamwork and right now you two aren't displaying it!"
He let out a frustrated sigh and shook his hair with his hand. 
"Besides, didn't you two get along with each other well the first time you guys met?" 

"Yeah we did..." He mumbled. 

"So why aren't you guys getting along now?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. He stayed quiet and avoided eye contact. "Yah Wen Junhui-"

"Jealousy." He let out.

"What?"

"Jealousy." He stated again. "Because of jealousy, we both...created a disliking to each other..." He answered,

"Why are you jealous to begin with?!"

"Because you and Donghae hyung keep hanging out with each other!" He retorted. "You're always with Donghae hyung that it makes me and Eunhyuk hyung think that you two are cheating on us and makes us feel as if we're not needed!" He shouted all at once. I stared at him with shock.
He's jealous because Donghae hyung and I keep hanging out with each other...? He thinks that he's not needed...?

"...pft." I snickered. He stared at me. "...pft...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" I suddenly burst out laughing. 
I could feel Junhui glaring holes into me as I rolled around the whole dance floor. 

"YAH!" He shouted as he stormed up to me and started to kick me with his foot. "Why are you laughing?!" 

"Because you're so cute!!" I jumped at him and tackled him with a hug. "You don't have to be jealous...cause you know that I love you and only you." I grinned. 
He frowned, but his expression slowly softened and he let out a small laugh. 

"I know..." He smiled and kissed my lips as I smiled into it. 

 


Narrator's POV
Ever since the argument the two couples had, they were able to focus more and get along with each other well. Eunhyuk was still sick, but that didn't stop him from going to see what choregrpahy Junhui came up with. He managed to learn it as well, despite being sick and all.
The two dancing machines taught Donghae and Mingming how to dance to the song and once they mastered it, they could relaxingly say that they were proud. 
___________________
HI GUISE <3 IM BACK WITH UPSETTING NEWS <3 (nonotreallycauseit'ssomethingnatural) BUH IM GONNA BE INTERNETLESS FOR A WEEK OH AND HEY, ISNT EXO'S COMEBACK COMING SOON? HOW GREAT THAT I'LL BE INTERNETLESS DURING THE TIME TEASERS COME OUT -CRIES A RIVER- 

...
In other news,
I am officially missing HanChul 3


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MAH DEAR VALUABLE READERS <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana