Chapter 28

My Musical Boundary

 Donghae’s POV

“LEE FREAKING DONGHAE!!! GET OUT FROM THE BED!!!!” I immediately jumped up and out of bed at the sudden shout of my name. My head turned to the person.
Jaehwa?
...
......
........

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY FREAKIN APARTMENT??!?!!?!?”

“Woahhh” He put his hands up in defence. “Dude chill, Donghwa gave me keys, don’t need to be all grouchy~” He grinned.

“How could I NOT be grouchy when you woke me up from my beautiful dream AND got me out from my bed?!?!” I scowled.

“Dude, do you realise what day it is today?”  He raised an eyebrow. “More importantly, the date?

I looked at him confusedly. “ It’s the 15th of October, so what?”

He gave me the are-you-in-serious look.
“ Lee Freakin Donghae, it’s your birthday.”

“ Yeah, I’m aware of that, so?”

“ So~ We should go out and party!”  He did an action as if he was playing a rock guitar.

“I dun wanna~”  I stuck out my tongue and went back into bed.

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE!” HE shouted. “ Aish...looks like I have no choice...”
I heard sounds as if he was calling someone. “Hello? Hyung? Can you come over to Hae’s apartment? Yeah...Yeah...okay, cya!”
Then he plopped on the couch and relaxed.
Just who could he have called to make him relaxed like that?
All of a sudden the doorbell rang.

“Woahh...he’s fast...” Jaehwa mumbled and went to get the door. “ Hey!! He’s in bed, he won’t get out.”
Noises of moving feet came and all of a sudden I was picked up from bed.

“ OMONA!”  I exclaimed and looked over. “H-Hyukjae!!”

“Is my baby sleeping in on his birthday, hm?” He raised an eyebrow.

“N-No...”

“Liar~~” Jaehwa stuck out his tongue.

“Baby, get dressed, I’m taking you out for a birthday date.” He put me down and patted my .

“I’ll...just go~”  Jaehwa walked out the door, but came back in for a bit. “Eunhyuk hyung, remember!” Then he left.

“Remember? Remember what?” I asked Eunhyuk. My eyes widened and I blushed deep red. There in front of me, was a hell y sight of Hyukjae taking off his t-shirt, revealing his abs.
“H-Hyukjae!!!”  I shouted and closed my eyes.

“What?” He asked innocently.

“W-W-W-W-Why did you take off your shirt?!?!”

“Cause Jaehwa called me while I was in the middle of changing”

“T-Then change outside!!”

“ Is it wrong to change infront of my lover?”

“YES!!”

“...fine, if it makes you happy...it is your birthday”  I heard the door shut and I slowly opened them and sighed in relief as I didn’t see Eunhyuk. I changed into my regular plaid t-shirts and jeans.
 I walked out and saw Eunhyuk making coffee.
“You’re done~” He smiled softly and offered me some coffee.

“Thanks...” I smiled a bit and took a sip.

“Where do you want to go today?”

“Um...I don’t know...anywhere I guess...”

“Well...anywhere in particular?” He raised an eyebrow. “Today is your birthday, Donghae. Where ever you go, I won’t protest”

“W-Well...I really...want to go to the amusement park that just opened...”

“Then let’s go” He smiled. He put down the cup and dragged me out. We didn’t need to take his car since it was close by.
“Oh...I see the Ferris Wheel.” I looked up and saw it as well. We got to the amusement park. Eunhyuk paid for the both of us.

“Hyuk! I want to go on the rollercoaster!” I grinned.

“Really? I thought you’d be scared?” He smirked.
 
“What?! I’m not that weak!!” I pouted. He smiled and pulled me to the rollercoaster. We sat in the seat near the front.

“In the count of 3, we’ll start, okay?!” The guy who was in charge of the rollercoaster told us.
We mumbled/shout yeahs and yups.
“THREE, TWO-” Then he suddenly let us go.
Damn it! I knew I shouldn’t just these people when they say it!

“ WOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!” Everyone shouted.

“OMO!!!!”  I shouted and lifted my hands in the air.
Then before I knew it we got back to the start.
“aww...that was quick...”
I looked over to Eunhyuk. He pouted.
“ What’s wrong Hyuk?”

“You didn’t lean onto my arm...”

I blushed. “ Y-Yah! I’m not weak!”

“I know, and I’m proud of you for that.” He held my hand as we went to play some games. We played basketball, shooting games and won heaps of prizes.
Too much prizes. I held onto my rilakkuma, domo, hello kitty and Pikachu plushies while Eunhyuk held onto the bags.

“ I’m sorry Hyukkie...”  I pouted.

“Don’t worry Hae, it’s your birthday”  He smiled and barely managed to capture my lips into  a kiss.

“Arasso...” I smiled a bit. It was getting dark and only one thing that came to my mind. “Hyukkie...can we go on the ferris wheel?”

“Sure” He smiled. We managed to fit all our things into the Ferris Wheel seats/boxes (whatever...the author is too stupid to know what it is...).
Then it started to move. I looked out the window and looked at the beautiful night scenery.
“ Wahh...Hyukkie, look! It’s beautiful!”

“Yeah...beautiful...” He mumbled. I managed to just see him from the corner of my eyes and I could definitely see that he was not looking outside, but instead, looking at me. Then we reached the top. I looked at Eunhyuk and we met eye contact., causing as to stare into each other’s eyes. Suddenly, Eunhyuk got up from his seat and moved in front of me. Our lips only 2cms apart. Slowly, he leaned in, his head tilting.
“Happy Birthday...Lee Donghae...” He mumbled as we kissed.
Suddenly fireworks started to shoot up, but that didn’t stop us from kissing.
Honestly, this was the sweetest kiss we ever shared.



We went back to my apartment since it was getting late. I helped Eunhyuk hold one of the bags since I felt guilty. We were nearly there. I saw Eunhyuk texting someone but I shrugged it off. When we were in front of my apartment, Eunhyuk helped me open the door as I staggered in.
I heard a bit of muffled noises and then suddenly when the lights opened, everyone popped out of no where.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OMO!!” I shouted and nearly dropped everything.
There was HanChul, KyuMin, YeWook, My Dancing buddies, Jaehwa, Henry, Donghwa, Sica and Siwon. Then there was Eunhyuk. Who gave me a back hug.

“Happy birthday baby...” He whispered.

“Ohmygosh...” I muttered. I could feel tears coming up. Oh ...no not now...
...
too late.

“H-Hae are you crying??”

“OMO! I told you he’d be emotional!”

“ What do we do?!?!?!”

“Hyukjae! Help your boyfriend!”

I wiped my tears away.
“N-No it’s okay! I’m alright, I’m just so happy...”  I smiled a bit.

Too happy” Heechul smirked.

“But really...thank you guys...”

“BRING OUT THE CAKE!!” Sungmin came out with the cake, it was vanilla cake.
“Make a wish Hae!”
I thought for a bit and made a wish. Once I blew out the candles, Henry suddenly came over and took out the candles.
...Don’t tell me...
BAM!
...
The two evil boys just caked my face.

“CHO.IN.KYUHYUN.LEE.FREAKIN.HENRY...GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!” I shouted and chased them around.

“MEHRONGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!”  They shouted at the same time.

“ Aish...” I stopped chasing them. Eunhyuk came over and kissed my lips.

“Yum...vanilla flavour~”  He smirked. Then he suddenly kissed every part of my face, occasionally using his tongue.

“ H-Hyukjae!” I blushed.

“Oh..it turned into strawberry flavoured...”  He smirked and kissed my nose. “Happy birthday my Donghae ah...”

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Enough with the ! Let’s open the presents!” Jaehwa shouted. We all laughed as everyone got out their presents for me. I opened every single one of them and thanked everyone...well...not practically everyone, especially with what KyuMin got me...

“Use it for when you and Hyuk have a night in the bedroom~” Kyuhyun winked.

“Yup~” Sungmin smirked.

“Oh! You agreed with me!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and hugged Sungmin.

“I’m still mad at you!” Sungmin scolded him.

“It wasn’t my fault!! I only wanted to stop the girls from flirting with you!!”

“So you pushed my friends into the pool?! Nice going, Kyuhyun” He glared and Kyuhyun pouted. “...but I still love you” 
They grinned.

I smiled at them.
I think...this is the best birthday ever...well...besides the ones where I spent them with appa...
Abeoji...Did you get me a present? If so...can you give it to me now? I really miss you...hope you can give it to me in person...saranghae, Abeoji...
______________
I FREAKIN LOVE YOU LEE DONGHAE!!!! AND IM SO SO SO SORRY HEECHUL!!!!!!!!! I feel guilty for cheating on my bias...QAQ but anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BIG INNOCENT FISHY!!!!!!!!!!

My beautiful brother-in-law is getting older QwQ 
Hope that you and Hyukkie get a good life and that Hyukkie treats you right...



sad



Comment and Subscribe! 8DDD 
WUV YOU GUYS!!! AND OUR BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!! <3 Saranghae~Wo Ai Ni~ I love you

-superELFjunior AKA Nana