Chapter 27

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV
It was another regular day here at school. Eunhyuk had to teach and Donghae had classes. Eunhyuk couldn’t teach him today because Donghae had to go with Donghwa to the airport to pick someone up. Hyukjae wanted to come along but Donghwa told me to stay back and as much as he protested Donghwa told him that it was for his own good.
Hyukjae frowned and slumped to the floor, back against the mirrors. He want to see Hae so badly. Without realizing it, he pouted.

“Knock Knock~?”  He turned my head to the door and saw Kyuhyun smirking. It caused him to frown even more.

“Urghh!!! Get lost you evil bastard!!” He shouted and shooed him.

“You hate me that bad?  I’m hurt” He said sarcastically. Hyukjae groaned as he sat beside him.  “Why are you in a bad mood?”

“I didn’t get to see Hae...” He pouted even more.

Kyuhyun snickered and Hyukjae gave  him a short glare. “That’s it? And I thought yours was worse than mine...” He mumbled.

“What? Are you in a bad mood too?” He asked. Cause if he was, man he is good actor.

“Yeah...”

“Why?”

“Min won’t have with me for a week”

Eunhyuk looked at him. Blinked. Then scrambled back.
“WHATTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“I know...shocking...how can I go a week without having se-“

“OKAY OKAY! NO MORE INFORMATION!!!” Hyukjae shouted and scrambled back even more. “LALALALALA I DON’T HEAR ANYTHING!!!” He blocked his ears.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Alright~” I looked at him carefully and slowly removed my hands from my ears. “Anyways, where’s fishy?”

“Him and Donghwa went to the airport.”

“And you’re not going with them?”

“I can’t...Donghwa told me to stay back for my own good...”

“But no one’s here to stop you right now.”
He looked over to Kyuhyun and raised an eyebrow.
“Is Donghwa here right now?”

“No...?”

“Exactly, so he won’t know that you went to the airport, well...not unless you let them see you” His smirk starting to form.

Then it popped to Hyukjae’s mind. “You know...you’re right...” He smirked as well. Suddenly the door opened.

“Are you guys going to the airport?” Henry popped in. “Mind if I join? Donghwa wouldn’t let me come along...and I’m his brother!” He pouted.

“Sure student!” Kyuhyun smirked. “Another evil person can be added to this already evil group” Henry hopped over.
They started to laugh evilly.

“Hyung I’m just going to come and get my bag-” Donghyun came in, but saw the sight of three people laughing evilly in the dark corner. Donghyun gulped. “N-Never mind!” He raced out the room.

Donghyun was in the arms of Yongjae and Leera as they patted his back.
“There There...”

“They looked so evil...their laughs...eyes...” Donghyun rocked back and forth on the chair as the couple looked at their friend and sighed.

Donghae’s POV

My heart was racing faster as we stood at the entrance of the airport. Me and Donghwa went to the airport to pick up someone.
I haven’t seen this person in months...more even years...

“Relax Hae, she’ll be here soon” Donghwa patted my shoulder. I nodded a bit.

“Donghwa oppa!” We perked up when we heard my brother’s name be shouted.
My eyes widened. She’s changed quite a bit. Her black hair was dyed blonde and she’s gotten a bit slimmer and taller.
“...Dong...Hae oppa?”She widened her eyes.

“Jessica...”I mumbled.

“H-Hi...how are you?” She stuttered.

“I’m fine, what about you? How’s your boyfriend?” I asked with a bit of anger.

“He’s fine, he couldn’t make it to Korea cause he had work, he really wanted to come over” She pouted. Then it went silent.

“OH come on!” Donghwa groaned. “I want to see the old HaeSica! Even if you aren’t dating anymore!”He pushed me and Sica together. 

“H-Hyung!”

“O-Oppa!”
Me and Sica immediately pulled away and blushed.

“What?” Donghwa looked innocent.  Suddenly we heard this sound, almost like a muffled shout. We turned our heads around but saw nothing but other people who were on the plane. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned back again.

“Anyways, Sica you’re going to live with your sister right?” Donghwa asked.

“Yeah...” She smiled.

“Alright, I’ll leave you two alone now, Sica I’ll take your stuff over to Krystal, okay? Bye!” He picked up Sica’s luggage and went out to his car- wait...if he’s using his car...how am I going to get back?!

“H-Hyung how am I going to get back!?”

“Take the bus or taxi!” He shouted back and disappeared.  I groaned at my hyung.

Then there was silence. “So...umm...why don’t we go eat?” I suggested.

“Sure” She agreed and we went to the cafeteria place. I ordered a bowl of ramen to share. We sat at the table and talked.

“So how was life in America?”

“It was great, totally different from Korea though...so I missed all the Korean things” She laughed a bit. “How about you oppa? Donghwa oppa told me that you’re dating someone?”

“O-Oh...he did?” I blushed. Donghwa you idiot! “Yeah...I’m dating someone”

“Really??? Who is she? What’s her name?” She looked as if she was eager to find out who I was currently dating.

“Umm...actually...”

“That would be me” Suddenly Eunhyuk popped out of nowhere.

“H-HYUKJAE?!” I jumped in surprise. “W-What the hell are you doing here?! Donghwa said that you had to stay back!”

“Is it wrong to be curious on why my boyfriend is going to the airport and not letting me go with him?” He pouted.

“Yah! Aish! Lee Hyukjae! You freakin ruined the plan, you dimwit monkey brain!” Kyuhyun popped out from behind the counter.

“Yeah! Aigoo! Hyung even I was able to stay out of sight!” Henry popped up from under the table.

“OH MY GOSH!” Jessica jumped up and exclaimed. “H-Henry?!?!”

“Hey Sica” They conversed in English.

“Yah Henry ah! Don’t you remember how scared she got when you popped up from under the table on Halloween?! You should know better than to do it again!” I scolded Henry.

“Jeez hyung...stop acting as if you guys are dating” Henry pouted.

My eyes widened.
“...so...this is your...um...ex?” Eunhyuk managed to spit out.

“...yeah”

“...nice to meet you, I’m Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, I’m Donghae’s boyfriend” Eunhyuk shook Jessica’s hand.

Jessica looked shocked but shook his hand nonetheless. “I-I’m Jessica Jung...Donghae’s ex-girlfriend...”

“Woah you’ve grown up Sica, you don’t look as y as before!” Kyuhyun smirked.

“KYUHYUN!” Me and Sica exclaimed at the same time.

“Hey Hey, it’s true!” Kyuhyun put his hands up in defence.

“Looks like Mr Evil Idiot hasn’t changed” Jessica rolled her eyes.  

“Now...if you don’t mind, I need to talk with my boyfriend for a bit” Eunhyuk smiled and dragged me away. He dragged me into the bathroom and into one of the cubicles. Once the door shut I gasped as he pushed me against the wall and attacked my lips.

“H-Hyukjae!” I managed to yelp between his kisses. He didn’t seem to hear me and only focused on the kiss. It was a bit rough and he practically bit off my lips. All of a sudden he forced his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as he tongue slid across my inner cheeks. He pulled away and placed his forehead onto mine.

“Hae...I don’t want to see that again...” He looked into my eyes.

“See...what??” I was panting from that hot kiss we had.

“You and your ex, together, hugging”

I looked at him and smiled a bit. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a sweet kiss.
“Hyukjae, I told you, I only love you, me and Sica, we’re over, we’re just friends now” I smiled gently when I pulled away.

“I’m just warning you” He gave me a quick peck and we left the bathroom.

We walked hand in hand back to the others.

“So how was your talk?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“It was good” Eunhyuk grinned. “Real good”

“S-Shut up!” I hit his shoulder with my free hand.

“I never knew you were gay Donghae...” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“Me neither” I shrugged.

“Until you met me~”  Eunhyuk smugged. I blushed and hit his shoulder again. We all laughed. 
Now that I think about it...why are these guys here? 
_____________________
SICA'S IN! 8D 
I tried to make Sica y...but failed, how could I when she's like...one of my favourite SNSD members?? QAQ So ummm...I'm just going to tell you guys...I'm not anti anyone!!! So if there's any y SNSD members in this...I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! 
Comment and subscribe!

-superELFjunior AKA Nana