Chapter 47

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

URGH! I couldn’t bring myself to tell him! I just couldn’t tell him that Kibum was a player. A freaking bastard. I mean...he wouldn’t believe me anyway. They’ve been friend for ages. But since Donghae doesn’t know a thing, he’d most definitely not believe me. I sighed quietly.
It was getting close to 6 so I went to change into my clothes.
“Hae~ I’m gonna change~” I chimed.

“Arasso~”

“...you’re not gonna come watch and stare at my glorious abs?” I peeked my head through the door.

He threw a pillow at my face.
“You’re so conceited, Hyukjae.”

“Sheesh...” I picked up the pillow. “This is how you show me your love?” I pointed to the thrown pillow.

“Yup, awesome huh?” He grinned like a child.

I rolled my eyes and threw the pillow back. “Oh so very awesome honey.” We both laughed. I went back to putting on my suit. Mine was a bit like Donghae’s, same colour palettes, but I didn’t have a vest or gloves. It was really just a white button up shirt with a blazer. I had a tie, a silver one, but for fashion, I didn’t tie it up I just let it flow around my neck.
Once I zipped up my jeans, I walked out.
“Don’t I look y.” I posed against the door frame.

“EWWW!!!” Donghae screamed and cover his face with the pillow. “MY INNOCENT EYES ARE TAINTED!!” 

“HAHHAHAHAH” I laughed and walked over to him, snatching away the pillow. “Babe your eyes were always tainted.”

“...Then my already tainted eyes are getting even more tainted!!” He snatched the pillow back and covered his face.
I laughed. I grabbed his hand and lifted him up.

“There!” I smiled in satisfaction. “Don’t we look y?” I nudged him.

“Hmm...You’re right...” He ran his fingers across his chin. “I ­am y.” He winked towards the mirror. 

I scoffed. “Who’s the conceited one now?”

“You.” He smiled.
I pulled him into a headlock and ruffled his hair.
“Hyukk~~!!!” He whined again, even stomping his feet. Must. Tolerate. From. Eating. Him.
“Now I need to fix my hair again.” He walked over to the mirror and tousled his hair a bit.

“Bohyah...It wasn’t even messy!” I exclaimed when he walked back.

“Yes yes whatever you say honey, let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store. I locked the door and then we moved off to the car.

Narrator’s POV
As the couple set off to Siwon’s house (coughmansioncough), they didn’t notice the man standing behind the corner. Once the car was out of sight, Kibum stepped out of the shadows. He let out a sigh. Why was he doing this? Donghae was already as happy with Eunhyuk than he’ll ever be with him. But, Kibum was always the stubborn one. He didn’t want to believe that fact, so he continued on with his plan.
He got back into his car and set off.

Donghae’s POV
We managed to reach Siwon’s house(mansion) in no time. I was about to open my door, but Eunhyuk had beat me to it.
He opened it like the OH SO KIND gentlemen he is.

“Gee...thank’s.” I rolled my eyes and smirked.

“Aren’t I the perfect husband?” He gave me a smug look.
I hit his chest again as we walked to the front door. The butlers opened it and we stepped in.
And man.
It looked like something you’d see in animes! It was so bright and sparkly. It was just so...wow.

“Oh...there’s Siwon and the others.” Eunhyuk snapped me out of my daze. We laced fingers and walked towards our group of friends.

“...Donghae!” Sungmin hyung exclaimed when he saw me, almost immediately he ran over and pounced on me. Thank the gods that I was actually managed to keep myself from falling down.
“Gah! You look so hot! Oh my god this is the first time in years since I’ve seen you wear something so formal! Oh my god we need to take a picture!”  He took out his phone in the speed of lightning and took repetitive pictures of me.

“H-Hyung...” I mumbled and looked down in embarrassment as others started to stare at us. Suddenly these two ladies walked over to me.

“Hi there, are you a part of the company?” The lady wearing the long red dress asked me.

“Umm...no I’m not...I’m a guest.” I managed a smile.

“Aww! How come you’re not part of the company?! You look absolutely adorable!” The other one in white pinched my cheeks.

“Adorable and hot.” The red one smirked. I blinked a few times.

“Eh?”

“Excuse me.” I felt my arm being tugged and before I knew it, my back was against someone’s chest. “But he’s mine.” I don’t know if it was just my eyes. But I swear I saw lasers shooting out from over the top of me and practically burning into the two ladies heads!

“O-Oh...right...sorry.” They mumbled and walked off.
I blinked a few times before turning around to Eunhyuk.

“Did you just shoot lasers?” I asked innocently.

He looked at me a few times before bursting into  laughter.
“Gah you’ re so innocent Donghae ah.” He chuckled and pecked my nose. I blushed at that.

“Yah Yah! No PDA infront of us!” Kyuhyun pulled Eunhyuk away from me.

“Psh, like you don’t do anything infront of us.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“Anyway. Thank’s Siwon!” I chirped. “For inviting us and all.” I grinned.

Siwon laughed. “Of course I’d invite you guys, you are my friends after all.”
We all laughed together.
 

“Siwon ssi!” Someone shouted. We stopped laughing and turned our heads. My eyes widened.

“KIBUM!??!” I shouted.

“Donghae!?” Kibum widened his eyes as well. “I- What...what are you doing here!?”

“I should be asking you that!” I exclaimed.

“I’m here as a guest for one of the artistes...”

“Same....”
It was quiet for a few seconds before we burst out laughing.

Kyuhyun’s POV
My eyes widened in fury. What the hell is he doing?! Is he already trying to break Eunhyuk and Donghae a part?
“Kyu...” Sungmin looked at me worriedly.
I softened a bit and smiled slightly. I looked over to Hyukjae, to my surprise, he too was angered.
I tugged his arm,  causing his to jump a bit before turning over to me.
I pulled him in closer and whispered to him.

“Do you know about Kibum?”

“No .” He whispered back.

I sighed in relief. At least one of them was aware.
“Donghae! Imma steal your boyfriend for a bit!”

“Okay!!”

I dragged Eunhyuk somewhere far away.
“Yah! What are you doing?! Kibum could do something to Donghae while I’m gone!” Eunhyuk struggled.

“Not with Sungmin’s eyes they won’t.” I reassured him. “Anyway. So you know about Kibum’s past?”

“Yeah...well...the parts where he’s a total jerk and player, yeah.” He was fuming.

“Dude chill.” I patted his back.

“How can I chill when my boyfriend is friends with a total JERK that could break us apart?!” He shouted.
I sighed.

“You’re right.” I pursued my lips. “So...have you told him?”

“If I’ve told him, I wouldn’t be this pissed AND Donghae wouldn’t ignored me.” He rolled his eyes.

“Dude...you seriously need to chillax a bit more. Breathe.” I placed my hand on his shoulder. He took a breath in and then out.
Once I saw that he was less...angry, I decided to talk.
“You’re gonna have to alert Donghae...”

“I know...but...he wouldn’t believe me. I mean, according to Donghwa they’ve been friends for ages, but when they parted, Donghae didn’t know that Kibum was a player.” He sighed. “I seriously need to tell him before Kibum does anything to him...” Eunhyuk placed his head in his hands.

Donghae’s POV
Sungmin hyung told me that he was going to the toilet and I nodded.
“Hey Donghae! I want you to meet the person that invited me over!” I heard Kibum’s shouts. I turned around immediately.
My eyes widened slightly.

“Oh...you’re Kibum’s best friend he’s been talking about?” The lady smiled.

I smiled back. “Ah neh...I’m...Lee Donghae.” I leant out my hand for a handshake.

“Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon. “ She smiled. 
____________________________________

HYOYEON UNNIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GUISE GUISE! I MADE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! 8D No this is not my first time making a facebook account, I actually have an original one, but I was SO bored I decided to make another account XD PLEASE ADD MEHHH 8DDDD IM SUCH A LONERRRRR D: 

SHO PLEASE ADDD MEHHHH 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3 
Mah FaceBook 8D

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUISEEEEE AND THANKS FOR FORGIVING MEHH~~~ <3 MWAH -flying kisses-
-superELFjunior AKA Nana