Chapter 62

My Musical Boundary

(That same day)
Donghae's POV

I laughed as Mingming showed me a picture of Junhui dressing in a teletubby suit. "He looks surprsingly cute."I commented. 

"I know!" Mingming laughed. I had gotten close with Mingming ever since Shindong hyung had 'introduced' us this morning. coughFORCEDUSTOMEETcough.
He's cute. Honestly! I know I have a boyfriend and all but everyone has to admit that he was cute and since he's chinese, his Chinese accent when he speaks Korean makes him even more cute! 

...

Okay...I'm starting to sound like I'm cheating on Eunhyuk. 
"Hey Mingming do you have a phone?" I asked.

"Neh." He answered.

"Awesome! Can I have your number?" I asked happily. From the corner of my eyes I saw laser beams shooting, but I didn't pay much attention. Mingming got his phone out and we exchanged numbers. "Oh ." I looked at the time. "I'm late for work, got to go, talk to you see, 'kay?" 

"Neh! Bye hyung!"

"Bye dongsaeng ah~" We laughed as I ran out of the hospital and ran to the cafe seeming as I walked here cause I STILL DON'T HAVE A FREAKING CAR YET. God I've really got to get Donghwa to get me a license...
I listened to 'Never Give Up' by B.A.P's Bang and Zelo...or Yongguk and Zelo...WHATEVER! ..cough...
Anyway.
I listened to Never Give Up while walking to the cafe because honestly, this song is inspiring...oh who am I to kid, ALL of B.A.P's songs are inspiring ranging from Warrior to One Shot! 
Never Give Up is actually one of my favourite songs of theirs, especially because of this part 
Never give up
Cheer up, toward your dreams
Never give up
Get up, get up, you can do it
Wake up, wake up
Don't worry, everything will be fine
Never give up
Because it's you, it's you
Believe in yourself

Never give up
It actually helps me not to give up...surprisingly. 
Before I knew it I was at the cafe. I casually entered it as I paused my song and unplugged my ear phones and when I looked up...BAM I think I turned blind. 
Infront of me, as you may have guessed, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were making out and I could actually see the tongue action...I shiver by just remembering it. I know, I know, I'll probably do it one day too but it still gives me the creeps when I see it.

"Oh...Hae, you're here." Kyuhyun smirked and let go when he saw me from the corner of his eyes. 

"Yeah I am." I rolled my eyes as I went to put my bag down as I went to the changing room. "You guys might scare away our customers if you're going to make out in public like that!" I shouted.

"Okay!" Kyuhyun shouted back as I heard rustling and a door closing, obviously meaning that they went to Sungmin's office to...continue their session. I clicked my tongues and uttered some words before changing into my waiters outfit. Suddenly I heard the door ring and I realised that no one was out there to service so I quickly ran out. 

"Good Evening, what would you like?" I asked politely, but ended up mentally slapping myself when I saw Jaehwa and the others. I ran here in a rush for nothing...

"I'd like to change into my waiters outfit, thank you very much!" Jaehwa retorted. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I went back to the waiting room and finished dressing myself up. I walked out again, wearing my clothing appropirately, and waited for a customer to come in, which did not take long at all.

"Lee Donghae." Eunhyuk came storming in. I was about to scold him for being out of the hospital, but he had grabbed my collar and smashed his lips against mine before I could even say anything.

"Donghae where's my tie-" Jaehwa came out. "WOAHH!! OKAY! NEVER SAW ANYTHING!" He ran back to the waiting room.
Eunhyuk pulled away and stared me in the eye.

"W-What was that for?!" I retorted as I wiped my lips, because of the impact, my saliva suddenly came out a bit.

"I don't ever want to see that again..." He uttered.

"What?" I frowned. "See what again? Be more precise!"

"You flirting with other men! Especially infront of my own eyes!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"What?" I exclaimed. "When did I ever-" I stopped in my tracks and tried to remember everything that happen in past few hours. Than I saw Mingming and Junhui infront of the cafe, staring at us intently. I blinked.
Once.
Twice.
And than burst out with laughter.

"What now? You're laughing because you remembered you were flirting infront of me!?" Eunhyuk shouted. I just continued to laughed. I doubled over in laughter as I held onto Eunhyuk's shoulder for support. 

"Oh god Hyuk..." I laughed a bit more. "Do you mean with Mingming?" I tried not to laugh.

"Who else would I be talking about?!" He retorted and I ended up laughing again. I fell to the ground and started to slap the floor repetitively
. "Y-Yah! Why are you laughing?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"B-Because I...j-just...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I tried to explain but failed miserably. 

"Yah! Lee Donghae!" Eunhyuk pouted. 

"S-Sorry..." I calmed myself for a bit. I took in deep breaths. "I-I wasn't...flirting with Mingming..." I adverted my eyes to Mingming and Junhui who were still staring at us and I couldn't help but to laugh again. Eunhyuk looked pissed and could have hit me. "W-Wait sorry..." I chuckled. "Hyukkie...you get too jealous so easily" I laughed gently and smiled. I pulled him in for a hug. "Besides...you know I love you right?" 

"Yeah but..." I could hear a pout in his voice. I chuckled and continued to hug him. I gently and silently gestured Mingming and Junhui to come in, and so they did. I let go and grinned.

"What'd you guys think about our little coughCHILDISHcough argument?" I asked the couple, Eunhyuk turned around and just by the sight of Mingming, he pulled me in for a back hug.

"...Eunhyuk hyung gets jealous easily." Junhui stated.

"Says you!" Mingming retorted to his lover. "You were the one who was going 'How could you cheat on me with Donghae ge?!' with your dramatic acting!" 

"I totally wasn't like that! I was a lot more handsome!" Junhui defended, all of a sudden they started an argument in Chinese, leaving Eunhyuk confused and me dizzy as they were spitting out Chinese words so fast. 

"The hell is with the screaming?" Kyuhyun walked out with Sungmin gently following. 
 

"Oh! Hyukjae! What are you doing out of the hospital?!" Sungmin exclaimed from behind Kyuhyun.

"Oh! Sungmin! What are you doing limping behind Kyuhyun?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, mocking Sungmin, who in return glared. 

"Now now." I laughed and tried to stop the upcoming fight. "Kyuhyun hyung I think you should go get changed and also Sungmin hyung should go work behind the counter because we have guests already." I glanced to the noisy couple behind me, who turned quiet as soon as KyuMin walked in to the scene. 

"Oh...Hi!" Sungmin brightened up. "Would you like to dine in or take out?" He smiled. 

"Dine in please." Mingming smiled like an angel. 
I gaped.
Hard to believe that this angel was one of the devils that was fighting just before. 
Sungmin escorted them to a table and took in their orders. I went to help Kyuhyun in the kitchen as Jaehwa took over my spot as 'guard dog' as he likes to say. 

"Just make the smoothies and I'll go make the bubbletea." Kyuhyun ordered me.

"Aye aye Capt'n!" I saluted and started to cut the strawberries and bananas. I placed them into the blender along with ice cream, a bit of milk and a couple of ice cubes. 

"Honey be careful of your fingers." Eunhyuk instructed me. I nodded and muttered an okay before continuing to cut up the fruit. I poured the smoothie into the glass cup, got the straws and decorated it with some decorations that I found on the table...hopefully they weren't poisionous that Kyuhyun left there for his evil plans...
I wiped my apron clean and professionally went out to serve Mingming and Junhui. 

"Your orders." I presented with a smile. Mingming laughed and muttered a thank you. 
I felt something mentally stabbing me and so I looked towards my side and nearly jumped out of my socks when I saw Junhui literally trying to burn holes into me.
Oh if looks could kill...
I gulped. Suddenly I felt something else stabbing me on my other side and so I turned towards there and nearly squeaked as Eunhyuk was also glaring at me with this dangerous aura. What is with these people. 
I quietly retreated back into the kitchen and breathed a sigh of relief and just when I thought I was free, I was pulled into a room. I gasped at the impact as someone pushed me to the wall. I adjusted my eyes a bit and frowned when I saw Eunhyuk again.
"Hyuk...what-" I was cut off when he suddenly attacked my lips lustfully. I widened my eyes at the sudden attack and silently let out a moan. "H-Hyuk..." I stuttered as I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him a bit. "W-What are you doing...right now..." I breathed out the lost two words. Eunhyuk chuckled. He suddenly popped open my first two buttons and out of no where attacked my neck, on it. I gasped. When he moved back he smirked. 

"Oh...I'm just..." He traced over my neck. "Marking my property..." He smiled. I frowned and quickly searched for a mirror. I looked at my neck and gaped. He put a freaking hickey on my neck. 

"Hyukjae..." I frowned.

"Aww..." Eunhyuk pouted and hugged me. "Sorry baby, I had to after I saw you with Mingming..." 

"Mingming and I weren't flirting with each other..." I muttered. 

"But I still get jealous cause of how close you are with him...especially since you only met an hour ago..." 

"Whatever.." I pulled away. "I need to get back to work." I buttoned up and walked out. "Oh and also..." I turned around. "You, mi.i.ster." I poked his chest three times. "Need to get back to the hospital." I narrowed my eyes. 
Eunhyuk blinked at me a few times and laughed.

"Arasso, anything for my baby." He pulled my wrist and kissed me again. "See you soon~?" He smiled and walked out. When he walked out I sighed but could help but to smile.

"He's impossible..." 
_______
HI :D
Omfg that B.A.P moment was totaly random...-waslisteningtoNeverGiveUp- 
Well guise...I have a two week break from school
FARK YEAH
and I'm going to meet DarrenTP tomorrow
FARK YEAH!

Oh and to all who don't know Darren, you should TOTALLY watch his vids <3 he's hawt like a kpop idol ;DD
Click here to Darren's YT channel :D  

And his other YT channel 

Comment and subscribe~ 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana