Chapter 67

My Musical Boundary

 

Narrator's POV
Eunhyuk coughed silently as he waited in the waiting room. Today was the day of the competition. The day that all four of them dreaded, yet anticipated at the same time. The day that caused them to quickly learn their whole dance routine and cause their sweat to drop. 
A sigh was let out when he checked his watch. Donghae had went outside to see if Shindong was there, of course along with Mingming. Eunhyuk was actually left alone with Junhui, who had left, muttering something along the lines of getting a cup of coffee before they start dancing. 
"Hyung you scared us." Donghae's voice was heard faintly.
 
"Sorry...Nari was making breakfast." Shindongs sheepish voice was heard. 
 
"Even so hyung..." Mingming chuckled lightly. 
The door opened and the three were seen. They walked in as Eunhyuk immediately ran to Donghae and engulfed him in a hug. After a few minutes Junhui had appeared with cups of coffee for five people. He smiled to Mingming before passing the cups to each person, including Shindong. 
 
"Thank you." Shindong grinned as Donghae (barely considering him being hugged) slapped his forehead.
 
"Hyung...drinking coffee again?" He frowned. "You had one just 10 minutes ago!"
 
"And didn't you say that you hated coffee and only drank it cause it keeps you up." Mingming raised an eyebrow.
 
Shindong took a sip of coffee. "Well...sometimes you gotta love your enemies." He grinned. Donghae rolled his eyes and let out a soft chuckle. 
 
"Right..." He muttered.
 
"Anyway..." Shindong put on a serious expression. "How's your dance routine?"
 
Everyone had a solemn expression. "It's good, I think It matches the theme of hope extremely well." Eunhyuk nodded. "I have to give credit to Junhui for that." That surprised Shindong.
 
"Oh?" He cracked a smile. "I'm looking forward to this." 
 
"Shindong ssi's team?!" A woman wearing a simple white tshirt, black trainer pants, glasses and head phones came rushing in. 
 
"Here!" They all raised their hands in the tight waiting room. 
 
The woman placed her glasses up as they slipped down her nose bridge. "Oh good, you're up in 5."  They nodded together as she ran out again. 
 
"Alright!" Shindong clapped. "You guys can do this." He nodded and placed his hand in the middle. Slowly hands started to lay on top. "Kill them all, down." Shindong told Mingming and Junhui, who nodded.
"1, 2, 3, KILL THEM ALL!" They cheered and pushed their hands down. "That's right!" Shindong clapped once again. "We'll own this, come on guys!" He guided everyone to the stage. 
 
"Hyuk it was like this right?" Donghae nudged Eunhyuk as he demonstrated a dance move that he wasn't sure of. Eunhyuk watched before dancing. 
 
"Yeah that's right." Eunhyuk nodded as Donghae shot a thankful smile. This caused Eunhyuk's arms to move by itself and grabbed Donghae into a hug. He rested his chin on Donghae's shoulder and rested his eyes. It always worked. Every time he hugged Donghae his beating heart would be at ease and always managed to relax him. He felt Donghae's arms slowly come up hug him back.  
 
"I'm nervous..." Donghae muttered. 
 
"I'm not." Eunhyuk pulled back and grinned before leaning forward again and grasping Donghae's lips into a kiss. "...anymore." He mumbled as their lips were connected. Eunhyuk chuckled when Donghae pushed away from him with a red face. 
 
"Idiot..." He muttered and stormed (quite adorably to Eunhyuk) away to the mirrors to practice a bit. 
 
"Shindong ssi's team!" The woman was back again. The five heads shot up. "You're up!" They all nodded as they walked onto the stage. Bright light was immediately visible to the five. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," they all bowed to the crowd as roaring screams and squeals were heard from the audience. "We are Super Junior!" They announced their group name together. They came up with this group name the day Eunhyuk went to practice. 
Once again another roaring scream was heard.
 
"Well," Heechul smirked, "Super Junior is it? You guys have a lot of fans...mind introducing yourselves?" Heechul asked despite already knowing who they were. 
 
Everyone looked towards Shindong. As he immediately introduced himself.
"Hello everyone, I'm Shin Donghee, or Shindong, I'm Super Juniors coach!" He bowed as everyone screamed and applauded. Next in line was Mingming. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo..." Mingming bowed. "I'm-" before he could finish everyone screamed out; "MINGMING!!!!!" Mingming blinked a few times before letting out a chuckle. "Neh I'm Mingming, one of the Chinese members in Super Junior." He bowed again as everyone squealed. 
 
"Hello!" Junhui exclaimed as the screams started again. "I'm Junhui! The other Chinese member and I Am Mingming's..." He stopped and let everyone continue; "BOYFRIEND!!!" They screamed louder when Junhui pulled Mingming in for a hug. EunHae rolled their eyes. 
Donghae was next.
 
"An-" he didn't even finish saying hello before the screams started to grow even louder. "...HI EVERYONEE!!!" He waved. "Super Juniors DONGHAE IMNIDA!!!"
 
"LEE DONGHAE, LEE DONGHAE!" They started to chant as Donghae made a heart shape with his arms, causing the fan girls to squeal and 'die'.
 
"Humph." Eunhyuk pouted. "EVERYONE!!!" Eunhyuk shouted. "I'm Eunhyuk and to all those who caught Donghae's heart, return it! Only I can receive his love!" He scolded playfully as he back-hugged Donghae.
 
"KYAAHHH!!!" Fan girls squealed. "EUNHAE! EUNHAE! EUNHAE! EUNHAE!" They chanted. As EunHae laughed. Suddenly Eunhyuk picked up Donghae bridal style and threw him up in the air before catching him. 
 
"EOMMA!" Donghae exclaimed. When he was placed onto ground again, he hit Eunhyuk's chest, but to everyone's surprise he kissed him on the cheek straight after as he looked to the crowd with a wide grin. As you may have expected (or experienced yourself), the crowd went wild. You could hear people shouting 'OH MY FEELS!', 'MY SHIP!!!' and/or 'GAHHHADHGKJHLKHGHZSFAEADVBVJTERDEUNHAE!'. 
 
"Alright alright, enough with the PDA." Taehwan raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Mind telling us what your song is called?"
 
"Neh!" Mingming grinned. "Our song is y, Free and Single. It was composed by Donghae hyung and I helped him in creating the song lyrics." Mingming explained.
 
"We also believe that it suits the theme of 'Hope'." Donghae added.
 
"Neh, we hope you believe it too!" Mingming finished as they gave the mikes to the backstage people and Shindong when off stage. When they got into position music started to play. However what surprised them was the fan chants. 
 
"Every single day I try jeongmal geoui da wasseo oh (OH!)" they danced with wide eyes. How did they know the song?! Was it leaked? How? 
 
"We get closer to a good time siryeondeure Say goodbye.y, Free & Single ije junbineun wallyo. [junbineun waryo]
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingohei! [Su.ju Kan.da]" 
 
Regardless, they danced with more energy from the chants, it didn't matter if it was leaked or not, all they focused on was the dance.
___________________________________
MY CHINGUS, MY READERS, MY SIBLINGS <3 HAPPY ELF DAY EVERYONE!!!! \O/
I wasn't here for the beginning. But I will be here for the end QwQ 
EVERLASTING FRIENDS FIGHTING! HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE CAUSE IM BACK <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana