Chapter 92

My Musical Boundary

Narrator's POV
Hyukjae went down to the lobby after he had finished cleaning himself up. He walked to the restaurant and checked in using his key-card. He looked around the whole area. There were tables for each group, the maximum amount of seats was up to 12. Lee Chan, who had spotted the blank-faced male, waved over to him. Chan was sitting at Super Junior's table as there wasn't enough space at Seventeen's table. He was there along with Dongjin and Hansol. Seemed like the youngest members were pushed aside. 
Hyukjae walked over to the table and was about to sit down next to Hansol, however, Chan stood up and moved his plate of food to where Hyukjae's 'supposed' seat. 
"Hyung, you can sit here." Chan grinned. Hyukjae looked over and noticed that the only reason why Chan had given up his seat was because it was next to Donghae who wasn't even sparing a glance to the elder. Knowing that the younger male was mad at him, Hyukjae made up an excuse and sat down in his seat next to Hansol, pushing Chan's plate back to him. "But-"

"Chan," Donghae spoke, "If he wants to sit there, let him." 
Dongjin looked at the couple with worry. Junghan had told him that Hyukjae and Donghae might be in a complicated mood, and the elder was correct. Dongjin wondered how Junghan knew and didn't notice Donghae muttering curses in front of him. 
Hyukjae smiled to Chan and informed them that he was going to get his breakfast from the buffet. Once the elder was gone, Chan turned and looked at Hansol, who was also looking at Chan. Both of them with wide eyes and raised eyebrows as if they were questioning each other on why the couple were ignoring each other. 

"Hyungs," Dongjin called out to Chan and Hansol. They looked up to their youngest member who notified them that their breakfast might get cold and went back to eating his own bowl of oatmeal. 
It wasn't long until Hyukjae came back with a plate of pancakes drenched in honey with strawberries on top. 

Chan stared at Hyukjae's breakfast with an open mouth. "Urgh...that looks delicious..." He mumbled and looked at the plate with shining eyes. Hyukjae looked at the younger male with raised eyebrows.

"Then why didn't you get it?"

"Seungcheol hyung instructed me to eat this." Chan looked down at his breakfast. Baked beans with toast, egg and bacon.

Hyukjae chuckled. "It's not that bad."

"Yeah, it's delicious, but pancakes with honey and strawberry..." It looked as if Chan was drooling. Hansol smacked Chan's shoulder. 

"Just eat your own food." Hansol scolded the younger and ate his toast. 
Hyukjae laughed at Chan's pout before he started to eat his pancakes. Suddenly someone messaged him, causing him to stop eating his delicious food and take his phone out. 

'Dongjin: Hyung, please make up with Donghae hyung...' 
Hyukjae looked across the table, only to find Dongjin glancing to him as he ate his oatmeal. When their eyes came in contact, Dongjin quickly adverted his eyes to his breakfast. Hyukjae smiled gently before replying to the child.

'Hyukjae: Yeah, I will. Don't worry.' 

All of a sudden the staff came in and went to each table to informed them that they were to meet in the lobby by 9am. Donghae stood up to go and get a drink. Hyukjae, who noticed the younger stand up, grabbed his wrist as he was walking past and told him to get him a drink while he was at it. 
Donghae didn't react and or say anything, instead he just looked at his wrist. Mentally sighing, Hyukjae let go of his wrist, which caused the younger to walk away without a glance. 

"Hyung..." Dongjin called out. 

"I'll be okay, Dongjin." Hyukjae looked over to the youngest male at the table with a soft smile. 
After a few minutes, Donghae came back. Hyukjae didn't expect anything as the younger didn't give him any signs as to whether he'd get his drink or not, but he couldn't help but to let out a large grin when Donghae placed a cup of orange juice on his table before proceeding to his seat. 
So he still cares... Hyukjae thought to himself whilst drinking the orange juice which seemed to taste better than it should have. Junhui and Mingming stood up together and told the group that they'll be sitting at the waiting area in the lobby. After seeing the two Chinese members leave, Hansol and Chan quickly ate their food, stuffing their mouths. Making sure that they wouldn't choke on the food, they informed the two elders along with Seungcheol that they were going to follow Mingming and Junhui out into the waiting area. Dongjin, Donghae and Hyukjae stared as the two kids continuously pushed each other as they walked out.
Dongjin turned to his food and looked to Hyukjae. He sighed and decided to quickly stuff his mouth as well, however in a rather more 'polite' way, compared to Hansol and Chan. After he finished eating, he wiped his mouth and smiled to Hyukjae with a nod. Hyukjae knew what that nod meant straight away and nodded back. Dongjin went over and told Junghan that he was going to be with Junhui and the other kids. Seungcheol, after hearing that Junhui, Mingming, Hansol and Chan were out there by themselves told Junghan to go and looked after them. Junghan scrunched his nose. Even though Seungcheol and Junghan were the same age, Seungcheol still ruled over him. Junghan obediently obliged to Seungcheol's order and took his napkin away from his lap and went to the waiting area with Dongjin. 

Hyukjae was glad that the kids were gone, yet he also felt kind of burdened. Now Donghae and himself were by themselves at the table. The air around them was uncomfortable for Hyukjae seeming as he was used to the happy-go-lucky Donghae who would always smile when he was around the elder. However, right now Donghae was sitting across the table, just a chair away from him. He didn't even glance at him, and that made Hyukjae frustrated. Just as he was about to call out to the younger, someone interupted him. 
"Hey Donghae!"
Hyukjae turned to glare at the person who took the words straight out from his mouth. However he could only turn back around and sigh when he saw Heechul. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Yeah I did." Donghae's voice beamed in Hyukjae's ears. "Thank you for last night..."
This made Hyukjae twitch his nose. 
"It really helped me. A lot."  

"No problem!" Heechul grinned. "If you ever experience any pain," Heechul's eyes quickly glanced over to Hyukjae, not that the younger noticed as he was fuming in anger silently. "...you can come over any time you want! I'll be there to help you and entertain you."

"Yeah, I'll take note of that." Donghae smiled. "Thanks, Heechul hyung."

Heechul smiled and ruffled Donghae's hair. "Make sure to be in the lobby by 9, I have to go see the director." Heechul sighed as if he dreaded seeing the directors face. "Bye bye." Heechul waved. He walked past Hyukjae, however stopped and gave the younger a slap on the back. "Take care of Donghae."

Hyukjae pouted as he saw the supposed elder skip away. He slowly turned back around to look at his almost empty plate. He glanced across the table and saw that Donghae's plate was just as empty as his, therefore the elder quickly ate the last few pieces in a hurry. He also drank all of his orange juice in one gulp after he passed all the food down to his stomach. 

Despite the fact that Donghae was ignoring the elder and only staring at his food. He could see from the corner of his eyes that Hyukjae was eating everything in a rush. When he suddenly drank all of his orange juice in one shot, Donghae turned his head and frowned at the elder. 
"Don't rush, you could choke." 
He mentally slapped himself when he realised that he just broke the plan to ignore Hyukjae. It wasn't like it was his first time breaking it though. He broke the plan when he decided to get Hyukjae orange juice, the one that he had just gulped down.

Hyukjae smiled. "Thanks for worrying."
Donghae sighed softly and ate the last piece before wiping his mouth with the napkin that was provided. Hyukjae noticed that Donghae had finished eating and therefore stood up before he could. 
"Wanna go now?" Hyukjae showed a soft smile and pointed to the exit. 

Once again, Donghae let out a soft sigh, however he managed to give a slight smile, "Sure..." the younger male muttered. He walked around the table and went towards the exit. Hyukjae followed closely.

"Thank you for coming, we hope you enjoyed your breakfast." The lady attendants smiled. Donghae smiled back with a nod whilst Hyukjae muttered a quick 'Thank You' in English. He walked a bit faster so that he was besides the younger. They walked like that, side by side, to the group that left after they had finished eating. Once they reached to the lobby waiting area, they expected to see a chaotic scene.
...
And so they did.

"DUDE." Hansol exclaimed and ran around the artificial tree. "Give it back!"
Chan was being chased by the angry, possibly mad American. It looked as if Chan was holding Hansol's phone.

"Y-Yah!" Junhui's voice suddenly came out from no where. "We're in public!" 

"Yeah? Then take back what you said about Frozen being a weird movie!" Mingming hissed and started to attack Junhui. 

"Honestly..." Dongjin sighed.

"Pft." Junghan had his camera out and recorded everything. "Doyoon would spazz at them when I show him this..." The elder uttered. 

Donghae and Hyukjae stared at the chaotic scene. Both letting out a synchronised sigh, they departed to the two pairs that were going causing the chaos. 

"Hyung! Is this your girlfriend? PFFTT- Wah- Hey! Oh-" Chan stopped running as he bumped into Hyukjae's chest. The elder had taken the phone out from Lee Chan's hands and stared at the younger with an amused smile. "...hi Donghae hyung."

Donghae let out a chuckle and passed Hansol his phone. "Thanks hyung!" Hansol grinned to Donghae, however he smacked Chan's head. "This kid."
The started an argument with each other again, this time a lot mor silently than before. The elder could only laugh. Kids will be kids...  

"Honestly, Ming, Frozen is for little kids! Someone Dongjin's age!" Junhui smirked.

"Hey!" Dongjin called out. "What's that supposed to mean..."

"What? Dongjinnie's age?! Frozen is for all ages! It's awesome!"

"Yeah sure, princesses and queens. Really Ming?"

"Dude. I will rip out your tes-" 

"WOAHH! Okay kids thats enough." Hyukjae interefered with the argument before it could get any worse. "Mingming, I think Frozen is an awesome movie." Mingming stared at Junhui with a proud smug. "But we all know that Rise of the Guardians was the best. Yes? Okay. End of discussion."
The couple looked at Hyukjae with a frown. 

"Hyung...Rise of the Guardians is from Dreamworks. We're talking about Disney." Junhui raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh. Well. It doesn't matter." Hyukjae shrugged sheepishly. "The animation is sorta the same...it's just like um...Tangled...Brave...How to Train your Dragon..." 

"...he's more of a child than me." Mingming whispered to Junhui in Chinese. The two laughed silently. Hyukjae stared at the two with narrowed eyes.

"I get a feeling you insulted me in Chinese..." 

"No no, we just said you were extremely knowledgeable." Mingming smirked. 

"...right..."
After realising that the couple weren't going to cause a ruckus anymore, Hyukjae slowly went back to Donghae. The other was sitting on a chair, watching Chan and Hansol playing on his phone and messing around. "They're such kids." 

"They are kids." Donghae rolled his eyes up to Hyukjae. 

"Well...they act younger than Dongjin." Hyukjae shrugged with an innocent slopsided grin. 

"Why do you guys use my age..." Dongjin muttered in the background. 

Junghan answered the quiet young male. "Because you're the youngest and you don't complain." 

"I don't complain? PFT. Hyung, you know that I complain everyday." Dongjin raised an eyebrow at Junghan who shrugged and muttered something about how the others don't know about Dongjin's real personality. 

Hyukjae decided to take a seat next to Donghae who had turned his attention back to the children messing around in front of him. "Hey...Donghae...?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry..." Hyukjae muttered. 

"Sorry, huh?" Donghae chuckled. "What for?" Donghae rolled his neck and looked at Hyukjae with a raised eyebrow. 

"I..." Hyukjae frowned. "I don't know to be really honest..."

"Hm..." Donghae nodded slowly. "Well...I'm actually overreacting, but...I'm not going to fully forgive you until what you did wrong..."

"But I..." Hyukjae started, but stopped and looked away, trying to remember what he did wrong. 

Donghae noticed the elder look away with a frown and turn his head to the ground. He let out a tiny sigh and blankly stared at Chan and Hansol. Donghae knew that he was overreacting. He knew that he probably misinterpreted it, but he still felt a bit of doubt. 
He sighed, a bit louder this time. He wish he wasn't so sensitive. 


"Everyone is here, right?!" The director exclaimed. It was already 9. He waited a minute or two in case there were people who were late to realise that some of their members weren't there with them. "Alright, well you all bought a penm, right?"

"Yessss."

"We were supposed to bring a pen?"

"." 

As there were mixed answers. The director sighed and told the staff to hand out the pens that they prepared because they knew that in this crowd of talented dancers/singers, there had to be a few people who just weren't as aware as others. 
After all the pens were distributed, he raised his voice again. "Alright. So for the whole week we are here, we have special teachers here who will be giving you a few lessons." The crowd stared in awe as the special teachers walked in. "As you can see, there are only five of them and so therefore, we will asign 3 groups to one teacher." 

The head PD stepped up and showed a stack of papers. "We will be giving you out these papers, they tell you what the theme is along with who you're assigned to." 

"We also have an annoucement on the sheet." 

"Alright so..." The head PD looked to the director. "Should one person from each group come up and collect their pile?" 

"Sure." The director shrugged and grinned. "If we could have one person come up and-" 
Suddenly all a crowd of fifteen people came up at the same time to pick up their pile of papers. Super Junior sent out Mingming as he was the youngest. He came back to the group and gave each member a piece of paper. Instead of reading the theme, Donghae immediately went to look at who they were assigned to. 

"Hi!" Someone walked up to the group. Behind this person, there were the other two groups who were assigned to him. "You're Super Junior, right? Unfortunately for you, you have me as your teacher." He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head. "Oh right, I'm one of SS501's vocalist...well before our contract expired..." He muttered to himself. "I mean. I'm Kim Kyujong, nice to meet you guys." He grinned. 
________________________________________
I MISS SS501. I'M SORRY OTL
but yes. 
Hi again :D I've watched Frozen a million times along with ROTG so I just added them in because I just asdfghjkl.

---
PaboForSJ:
Omg~ Poor Hyukjae~ He doesn't know what he did wrong~ And in my opinion, he did nothing wrong~ Well except for going missing out of a sudden~ Donghae~ You got it wrong~ Don't jump to conclusions~ :( 

Donghae and Eunhyuk : -locked up in a room together-
Dongjin: ...-throws the key away- they'll solve it somehow.

Good boy Dongjin ;u; 

---
connieis1:
Hae please just wait to hear what hyukkie tells you and please don't jump to conclusions. 

Hyukjae: Right?!
Donghae: -throwing books at Hyukjae-
---
LoveSHINeeSuJu:
Hoomaigawd that text message was so cute!!!! <3 

Donghae: Thank you -proud; is kicked-
-is the one who kicked Hae- Nope. I made it, thank you very much. Yeahhh. I liked it too ;u; 
---

I LOVE YOU ALLLL -THROWS MY SARANG AT YOU ALL LIKE NAMGREASE- ALSO. IF YOU ALL HAVE ANYTIME AND HAVEN'T WATCHED FROZEN YET, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO. IT'S PERFECT I CAN'T.

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN~?
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SNOWMANNN~~
...
OKAY BYE...