Chapter 59 (Hyukjae's Birthday)

My Musical Boundary

Narrator's POV
"Neh, we were not killed, but rather kidnapped. We are thankful that she was captured and put into jail." Yoona's mother told the reporter.

"We heard that your nephew had gotten shot in the process of protecting someone, how is he doing right now?"

"He was shot fairly closely to his heart, however, we are thankful to the god that he has survived." Yoona's father smiled. "And we are also thankful to my nephews friends, for being able to rescue us and letting us reunite with our daughter once again, thank you, you all know who you are." He smiled towards the camera as he pulled Yoona in for a shoulder hug. 


The TV turned off as Donghae sighed, placing the remote on the table.
Time ticked by. 
Donghae would have been at the hospital right now, staying with his boyfriend, however, Sungmin had forbid Donghae from visiting Hyukjae for the past few days. Why you ask? Donghae too does not know. Whenever he had tried to visit, someone had always been there to stop him. Most of them time it was Kyuhyun, Heechul and Donghwa, however others had also chipped in. 
Why are they forbidding him from visiting his boyfriend? 

Sungmin's POV
"WHY ISN'T DONGHAE HERE?!??!?!!?!?!" Eunhyuk shouted in agony as he saw me enter his room. I cackled evilly. 

"Jesus, Hyuk, calm your . Hae's at home." 

"Why can't he come?!?!" He whined. 

"Cause he can't."

"Why?!" Eunhyuk pouted, attempting his (fail) aegyo.

"Honey, I'm the aegyo king, that's not gonna work on me." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Curses." He muttered. "But really Sungmin, why can't my boyfriend visit me?!" 

"Cause~" I chirped, I leaned in close to his ear. "It's a secret~" 

"YA-AH!" He shouted and pushed me away. "Gah...I miss Hae so much...it's nearly my birthday too..." He mumbled the last part, however, I, Lee Sungmin, heard it, causing me to laugh silently. Ah Hyukjae...if only you knew...

Kyuhyun's POV
"YAH LEE DONGHAE!" I barged into his apartment.

"W-Wha- KYUHYUN!? HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE?!!?" He exclaimed, hugging his pillow in process. 

"Dongsaeng ah~" I cooed. "I'm really disappointed in you, you didn't lock the door, you could've got killed!" 

"...hyung isn't that from Lion King?"

"Yeah it is." I replied calmly. "Anyway~ come on, get up. You're going shopping with your glorious hot Kyuhyun hyung." I praised myself.

"I don't wannaaa" He whined and continued to sit on the couch.

I twitched my eye. "Yah, Lee Donghae. Get up."

"No."

"...yah."

"No."

"..." I sighed. "I didn't want to do this..." I adjusted my voice. "Let me tell you how my session with Sungmin went yesterday. Sungmin was, surprisingly, very yesterday, so he was in demand. The first thing he did was pull me into the room, pushed me on the bed and took off-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL GO!" Donghae screamed, stood up and dragged me out of his apartment, remembering to lock the door. "God you two are so...GAH!" He let out a frustrated groan.

"Love you too~~" I cooed. "Now let's go!" I lead the way, earning an annoyed groan from Donghae.

"Freaking starcraft obsessed freaking giant beast..." He uttered. 

At Le Shops~ 
"Ah, Hyunggg" Donghae cried. "Why are we buying all of this?!" He exclaimed while holding up all the bags that were in his hands.

"Cause~" I leaned into his ear. "It's a secret~" He grinned.

"AISH! This hyung is seriously..." He clicked his tongue and looked elsewhere. "...I wonder what Hyukjae's doing..." He mumbled. 
I chuckled. Plan's going smoothly. 
"...ah! Hyung! Look!" I turned around and saw Donghae looking at something through the shop window. "It's nearly Hyuk's birthday right? Can I buy him this?" He pointed to the stuffed toy in which I soon recognised to be that rilakkuma plushie thing that Hae was obsessed with. I sighed quietly as I saw the price. Well...letting him buy something so expensive wouldn't hurt...

"Yeah sure." I urged him to go buy it as I held onto the bags. 
He grinned and quickly went in to the store. Soon after he came out holding a stuffed toy. 



"Hyung, look! Isn't it cute?!" He pushed it to my face. "I think Hyuk would like it..." He grinned to himself. 

I chuckled. He's so in love... I thought to myself. 
"Yah, let's go." 
I swear for the rest of the time we spent shopping, he was grinning as though Eunhyuk was right there with him. 
 


4th April.
"HYUKJAE! HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!" Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Siwon ran in at the same time, soon followed by the others. 

"Hey!!!" Eunhyuk scolded, yet couldn't hide his smile. 

"Yah, you're so oldddddd." Siwon strained the words.

"Me? Old? PSH please, what about Heechul?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.


"BOH?! YAH!" Heechul shouted from the back of the room and shot death glares towards Eunhyuk.
Oh if looks could kill...Heechul thought to himself. 

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday Myeolchi~ Happy birthday to you!!" Everyone sang. 

"Hurry and blow the candles!" Yesung chirped.

"He has to make a wish first!" Ryeowook exclaimed. 
Eunhyuk carefully thought of a wish before blowing out the candles.

"YEAHHH!!!!" 

"Now birthday punches!!!" Kangin smirked and polished his fists.

"W-What?! No! I'm disabled!" Eunhyuk exclaimed in defence.

"Ah...what a pity..." Kangin pouted and put his fist down to Eunhyuk's relief. 
They opened everyone's presents. They ranged from cute stuffed toys to dirty adult themed 'toys'.
Eunhyuk suddenly thought of something.

"Where's Donghae?" He asked everyone, carefully scanning the place for Donghae, however failed to do so, causing him to frown.

"Hae's not coming." Sungmin stated simply.

"W-What?...you guys forbid him from coming to my birthday too?!" Eunhyuk gaped. 

"Maybe~" Heechul grinned.

"Anyway!" Sungmin shouted. "Me and Kyu are leaving~" He exclaimed and dragged him out.

"Ah- Hyung! Waitt!!!" Henry shouted as he ran after Kyuhyun, dragging Zhou Mi along.

"Geng~" Heechul latched to Hangeng's arm. "Fried Rice?" He showed puppy dog eyes.

"Ayee...fine." Geng laughed as the two also went out. 
Soon everyone started to leave, causing the room to be empty, leaving Eunhyuk sitting there alone.

"...gee so much for a birthday surprise..." Eunhyuk pouted as he played with the rim of the shirt that Ryeowook had made him. Suddenly a head popped out from the door way, causing Eunhyuk to jump in surprise. 
There, by the door way, was a head, grinning childishly.

"Saengil Chukahae~" He chimed.

"Hae..." Eunhyuk couldn't hide his happiness, neither could Donghae as he placed the presents gently on the floor and immediately ran other to hug the elder.

"Hyuk!!" Donghae exclaimed into his chest. 

"Gah, my Hae!" Eunhyuk hugged Donghae as though he would disappear. "I missed you so much!" 

"Nado" Donghae grinned when they let go. He quickly pecked Eunhyuk's lips before grinning mischievously and went to get the presents. 

"Aish you tease..." Eunhyuk shot a playful glare to the other.

"Hehe..." Donghae laughed cutely. "Happy Birthday Hyuk..." He passed the presents to Eunhyuk. They ranged from small to huge. 

"I'll open the bigger ones first." Eunhyuk smiled as he took the bigger box. He carefully opened it up. He widened his eyes when he saw it. "Yah..." He looked up to Donghae, than back to the present. "Is this really..."

"Yeah..." Donghae pouted slightly. "Limited edition gold One Piece PS3 and all three limited edition ship models." Donghae explained. 


"Donghae...are you crazy?! This is hell expensive!" Eunhyuk exclaimed when he held up the box.

"Yeah well..." Donghae laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. "I kinda stole someones money in buying this..."

"coughSIWONcough, right?" Eunhyuk laughed when Donghae gave a curt nod. "Wah...seriously Hae...thanks. I'm gonna cryy~~" Eunhyuk acted dramatically.
Eunhyuk opened the medium sized present.
"Oh..it's soft..." He smiled. When he unwrapped the whole present he couldn't help but to laugh. "Aigoo CUTE!" He exclaimed. "Wow Donghae...where do you find all these things...they're all limited edition stuff!" Eunhyuk laughed.


"My luck~" He grinned. 


Eunhyuk opened the other box. "Oh wow. Seriously you are so- GAH!" Eunhyuk was at loss for words. "Where do you get all of these things?!" He showed the limited edition Jay Chou figurine collections. 

"Ah...that...I personally met Jay Chou hyungnim when I travelled to Taiwan." He grinned sheepishly. 

"Seriously Lee Donghae...You are REALLY lucky." 

"Hm~ A smaller present." Eunhyuk picked up the last box. "...yah I swear if this is also a limited edition present..." Eunhyuk looked up to Donghae suspiciously. 

"Boh? Anniya~" Donghae grinned. 
Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a raised eyebrow before he slowly opened the box, only to find it empty.

"Yah why-"
Suddenly he was cut off as Donghae smashed his lips towards Hyukjae's, causing a surprise to the other. However, the shock went away as he replied to the kiss. After some time, they broke away. 

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you..." Donghae sang quietly. "Happy Birthday my Hyukjae...happy birthday...to you..." He whispered and quickly pecked Eunhyuk's lips again. "Saranghae." He pecked his lips three times according to the three syllables. 
Eunhyuk smiled.

"Again..." Eunhyuk requested, earning another three pecks from Donghae. "God if I weren't in this bed right now..." Eunhyuk mumbled. "Baby..." Eunhyuk opened his arms as Donghae cuddled into him. 
"Thank you...thank you...thank you..." 

"No problem...it's your birthday after all..." Donghae whispered.

"...I love you."

"I love you too." 

________________
LEE FUHKING HYUKJAE HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

MYEOLCHI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAE'S HUSBAND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
MAY SIWON BLESS YOUR LIFE WITH DONGHAE 
SARANGHAE OUR JEWEL GUY
SARANGHAEYO LEE HYUKJAE!

-superELFjunior AKA Nana