Chapter 58

My Musical Boundary

Narrator's POV
Seconds felt like hours, hours felt like days and days felt like years to Lee Donghae. 
It's been three days since Eunhyuk was submitted to the hospital, and he has yet to have opened his eyes. This caused frustration to Donghae. It caused him depression. The only reason why Eunhyuk was in the hospital right now, was due to him. If Eunhyuk hadn't taken that shot, he wouldn't be here right now. 

Donghae was once again in his room, sitting on his bed which had felt so empty. He had barely ate anything in the past few days. He was worried. What if Eunhyuk recieved amnesia? What if he never opened his eyes?
Thoughts were runnning in and out of his head. 
"Donghae..." Sungmin's voice was heard again as he entered his room. "Come on, eat." Sungmin was holding a tray that had a bowl of rice, steak and kimchi on it. 
Donghae didn't answer. His voice wouldn't let him.
Sungmin sighed once again. "Hae...come on...you can't be like this...your eating program is abruptly changing...Hae..." Sungmin sat on the bed.

"I don't want any..." Donghae had barely mumbled. 

Sungmin sighed silently. "Hae...seriously...you have to eat, otherwise you'll be sick."

"Not as sick as Eunhyuk...oh wait...he was shot." Donghae retorted back before he fell into depression once again. 
Outside of Donghae's room, his friends stood there. Silently listening to the conversation. It was a daily routine for them. Donghae wasn't acting like himself, so they had all come together to take care of him.
However, some people had gotten sick of it.

"GOD BLOODY DAMN IT!" Heechul suddenly banged the door open. He walked up to Donghae and grabbed his collar. "What the is wrong with you, huh?!"

"HEECHUL!" Sungmin shouted. 

"So what if Eunhyuk is in the hospital!?!? He'll survive! Bloody hell think positive!!! HE MIGHT ACTUALLY SURVIVE!" Heechul spat at Donghae.

Donghae snapped as well. "YEAH!? WELL YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!" Donghae screamed. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! THE FEELING OF LOSING YOUR CLOSE ONES, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Donghae screamed and fell to his knees crying.

"Heechul hyung, get out of here." Sungmin hissed to the elder as he gathered Donghae in his arms. For a momment Heechul felt a pang of guilt. He had forgotten that Donghae had lost his father, however, Heechul had pride, and that pride always overcame everything.

"ing hell...let go of the past." He hissed.

"HEECHUL HYUNG!" Sungmin shouted. "Kyuhyun get him out of here."
Kyuhyun came and dragged his hyung out, not wanting to see his dear dongsaeng to feel any more guilt.
"Donghae..." Sungmin hugged the younger as he cried silently.

"What if he doesn't make it..." Donghae muttered. "What if he becomes like dad...? What if he's going to leave me like dad did? Would the pain be the same...?"

"Hush Donghae...he'll make it, just like Heechul hyung had said, sometimes a mircale can happen, Eunhyuk will make it..." He reassured the younger, gently caressing his hair.

"I doubt it..." He whispered.


Few days later...

Donghae sighed as he entered the hospital. He had dreaded coming to the hospital with Sungmin. Of course he had wanted to see Eunhyuk, but the fact of knowing that he could be dying was killing him. 
Sungmin had told Donghae to go to the room first as he was going to go buy some coffee. As much as to how much he didn't want to, he had to. Holding the bouquet of flowers in his left hand, he gently opened the door. 
The room was quiet and the silence was killing him. 
With a sigh, he gently closed the door and walked up to Eunhyuk's bed. He grabbed a chair and sat beside him.

"Hyukjae..." Donghae muttered as he felt tears rising. Of course he had expected that Eunhyuk wouldn't reply, but it still hurt him. "How are you...?" Silence answered him. "The doctor says you're progressing...but you're not opening your eyes...Hyukjae..."  He muttered his name again. Once again, he was answered with silence. 
He sighed as he let a tear drop. He stood up and went to replace the flowers in the vase that was on the oposite side of Eunhyuk. He took out the dirty flowers and placed the new ones in. He smiled gently as he fluffed it up. "They're so pretty..."

"Just like you..." Donghae's eyes widened. He abruptly turned his head to voice. Someone...kill him now. 

"Hyuk...jae?" He muttered. Tears flowed straight away.

"Hey honey..." Eunhyuk sat up gently. "How are you...?"
Tears dropped to floor abruptly.
He immediately attacked the elder with a hug, tears flowly ever so fast.
"W-Woah..." Eunhyuk exclaimed as he was huggged. He smiled as he ever so gently placed his arms around the younger. "Mianhe..." He whispered. "Did I...make you worry?"

"You idiot!" Donghae shouted as he pulled away from the other, causing shock. "You ing idiot! I hate you!" Donghae shouted. "Why?! Why did you do that?! Why did you scare me?! Why did you put me into this much depression!?!?" Donghae cried and bent down, crying into his hands. 
Eunhyuk was speechless. Did he really put Donghae into that much depression? 

"Oh honey..come here." He opened his arms as Donghae snuggled into them. "I'm so sorry...I won't do it again...oh my god Donghae..." Eunhyuk was about to cry. "Donghae I'm sorry..."

"I hate you...I hate you so ing much!" Donghae cried into the others chest.

"I know honey...I know..." Eunhyuk calmed the younger. 

"Donghae, are you-" Sungmin opened the door, but just as he did, the coffee that he had just bought was dropped to the floor. "Oh...my...god..."
Eunhyuk turned his head around to the other, gently smiling.

"Hey...Minnie." 

"Lee ing Hyukjae..." Sungmin cursed, but couldn't hide his smile and tears. "You made it..." 

"I did..." Eunhyuk smiled as he turned back to his boyfriend. "So that I could be with him..." He gently kissed the youngers hair. 

"Oh god..." Sungmin smiled through his tears. " you man...you made us all worried...expecially him." Sungmin chuckled. "I'll call the others...you two should talk..." Sungmin smiled as he gently went out again. 
Eunhyuk smiled and looked down to Donghae.

"Honey...are you okay?"

"No..." 

Eunhyuk pouted. "I'm sorry..." Eunhyuk whispered again.

"Just shut up..." Donghae mumbled into his chest. "I...want to enjoy this...this hug that I missed so god damn much..." He uttered.

Eunhyuk chuckled. "Arasso..." He mumbled and hugged the younger closer. Suddenly a knock was heard and the doctor came in. Apparently he was quite surprised to see Eunhyuk up again.

"Oh my...Lee Hyukjae ssi, you're up!" He exclaimed. 

Eunhyuk smiled. "Neh..." 

"Well I guess I should check as to why you got up earlier than we had predicted..." He chuckled and walked over to Eunhyuk. "Oh...your boyfriend?"

"Neh..."

"Haha, thought so...Donghae ssi." The doctor called out.

"...neh...?" 

"If you could possibly let go for Hyukjae ssi for a moment so that I could check on him?" The doctor requested, in which Donghae reluctantly followed.
Donghae sat on the chair as he watched the doctor check up on Eunhyuk, occasionally asking him questions in which the answers shocked him.

"Well...Hyukjae ssi...you are definitely ...not a normal patient." The doctor laughed. "For an unknown reason you're heart had gotten healthier, does your wound not hurt?"

"It does a slight bit..." Eunhyuk pouted. "But not as much." 

"Well...you're sudden burst of health is a mystery, however for now..." He glanced at Donghae. "I'll just say that the reason is due to love." He smiled. "Good day." He waved towards Donghae, who waved back, and left the room. 

It was silent in the room. 
However, there was warmth radiating everywhere. Especially between the eye contact between Donghae and Eunhyuk.  
Eunhyuk gave up. "Come here." He opened his arms again and Donghae came running into them.
"God Hae...you've gotten skinnier..." 

"It's your fault." Donghae muttered.

"...Hae tell me how long it's been since you last had a decent meal?" He asked the younger.

"...5 days..." He muttered. Eunhyuk widened his eyes and pulled away from Donghae. 

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed. "Five days?! Are you serious?!"

Donghae pouted. "I was in depression...what'd you expect...?" Donghae muttered.

"Babe that's not a good excuse-" 

"LEE HYUKJAE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly the door burst open and a crowd came rushing in. 

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS FEED DONGHAE PROPERLY?!" Eunhyuk shouted over the top.

"...what do you mean we didn't feed him properly?" Kangin retorted. "He wouldn't even touch the food we made him. Most of the time he'd just eat the rice with a bit of kimchi." 

"Well you could have tried to force him to eat it."

"Dude." Heechul popped up. "He was in depression." 

"So? Force it down his mouth and make sure he chews it properly." Eunhyuk said it as if it were no big deal. 

"Oh if you were there when we tried to feed him..." Kibum sighed. 

"..."
Everything was silent.

"GUYS IS HYUKJAE ALIVE?!?!?" Yesung came running in out of no where. 
Everyone turned their heads to Yesung, who awkwardly stood at the door frame.
All of a sudden everyone burst out laughing. It was warm. For the first in days, everyone had a smile on their face. 
For the first time in days Donghae felt complete.
For the first time in days...
 

 

Donghae didn't have to worry.
_______________
AYO
IM SORRY.
I PROCESSED IT TOO FAST. 
I ORIGINALLY WAS GONNA LET HYUKJAE STAY IN THE HOSPITAL WITH HIS EYES CLOSED FOR 2 MORE CHAPTERS, BUH, I CHANGED MAH MIND ;D  PS IT'S RUSHED!! :3

SARANGHAE! 

Eunhyuk: SARANGHAMINDA!
Donghae: SarangHAE!
Kyuhyun: Saranghae
Sungmin: Aeru~
Heechul: Saranghaminda!!
Everyone: SARANGHAEE!!!


Comment and Subscribe!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana