Chapter 6

My Musical Boundary

 

Narrator’s POV

Eunhyuk took Donghae back to his home since his house was closer to them compared to Donghae’s. Donghae, who had fallen asleep when Eunhyuk went to buy them coffee, was now on Eunhyuk’s back. He was sleeping soundly and Eunhyuk just couldn’t help to smile. He had kissed him.
But the sad thing was that he didn’t know whether Donghae liked him back.

Eunhyuk finally got home. He had a bit of trouble trying to open the door because his key was in his back pocket, but he managed to get in anyway. He softly laid Donghae on his bed and tucked him in. Once Eunhyuk saw that Donghae looked comfortable he quickly retreated out of his house and went to whip up dinner, considering he hasn’t had anything ever since breakfast. Eunhyuk isn’t the type of person who enjoys eating lunch. He usually uses that time to dance or go somewhere.
Anyway, back to Eunhyuk.
He was rushing, putting anything in that he saw. Which were basically ingredients to making fried rice with prawns. He started to wash the rice and then started to add in the flavours to it, mixed up all the vegetables and prawns and then voila! He had his home made fried rice, which was completely different from the ones at the restaurant but he couldn’t care less. The main thing was that his stomach was killing him, telling him to eat food.
He quickly ate 3 bowls and was about to eat another, but suddenly the image of Donghae popped into his head. He looked at the big bowl of fried rice. There was only about ¼ left.
“Better save some for Hae...” he mumbled. He put plastic wrapping over it and put it in the fridge. Eunhyuk went upstairs to his room, where Donghae was. He peeked through the door and saw Donghae’s peaceful sleeping body.  He quietly slipped into the room and sat on the bed, next to Donghae’s sleeping body.
He couldn’t help to think about what had happened earlier when Donghae saw what Hyoyeon was doing. He was trembling, his eyes showed some fear and he looked as though he was being shot.
I’m sorry Hae...I promise I won’t ever let that ...that creature come near you again...near us...
He leaned in and kissed Donghae’s forehead before changing into his PJs and slipping off to sleep.

Donghae’s POV

The next morning...

I groaned a bit as I slowly parted my eyes. It was already morning...wait...where am I?
I sat up, with my elbows supporting me. I looked around. This wasn’t my room. Suddenly my eyes landed on a certain body on the chair. Omo...Hyukjae? This...must be Hyukjae’s house...
Suddenly little flashbacks started to appear in my mind of what happened last night.
Did Eunhyuk and I really kiss?
I blushed at the thought. I shook my head to erase everything that was in my mind. I heard a slight movement and looked up to see Eunhyuk twist and turn on the chair. It must be uncomfortable for him. I...feel so guilty. HE had to sleep on the chair because I was on the bed. Why couldn’t he just have slept next to me, there was plenty of space- ...never mind. I got out of the bed and went over to Eunhyuk. He had a frown on his face. I pouted and pressed his temple down to relax his muscles. Luckily for me he relaxed them. I smiled and went out of the room quietly, making sure not to wake him up.

Ohhhh...He has a two storey house? Not bad.
 I went downstairs. Being the curious guy I was, I snuck around and looked at every detail. Suddenly a question popped up in my mind.
If he is the only one here...why does he have a two storey house? 

“Donghae?” I jumped a bit and turned around, only to be met by a tried looking monkey- I mean Hyukjae.

“A-Ah...seong saenim, good morning” I bowed. Urgh...I'm suddenly being formal...

I heard him sigh. “I told you to drop the formalities...and since there’s no school today, stay here.”He told me and walked off to a room. I just stood there, looking at the same spot he was before. Did he just tell me to stay here? Why would I stay here?! I have other things to attend to! Okay wait...what were they again...? OH! That’s right, Nemo! And then there’s Donghwa (the lazy ) who needs my help in cleaning his apartment.

I quickly walked up the stairs and went into Eunhyuk’s room. Boy did I have great timing. He just slipped on his tshirt. “Ummm...E-Eunhyuk hyung...”I said quietly. Curse my awkward stutters!

“Yeah?”

“I...need to go back home...” My voice started to get quieter.

“Wae?”He said casually as he flipped through his book.

“Umm...I have chores to do...for Donghwa! And I have to clean my apartment as well...”

“Hmmm...don’t you want a break from that?”He turned around to me and raised an eyebrow. “Surely all the hard work must be killing you.”

“Well yeah...but I have to feed Ne- I mean my fish and Donghwa gets...sulky when I don’t appear...”I pouted and looked at my feet. I heard something drop and my eyes immediately went up to see what it was. The only thing I saw was Eunhyuk hyung having wide eyes, an open mouth, the book on the floor and him blushing- wait what?!?!?!!
“E-Eunhyuk hyung?”

“A-Ah...”He snapped back to reality and picked up the book. “You can go back” He said and I immediately shouted in happiness mentally. “But I’m going with you” and now everything just crashed. WHY DOES HE WANT TO COME WITH ME!??!?!!?!?

“U-Um...why do you want to come to my apartment?”

“Cause you saw my house, now I need to see yours, besides, you’ll need help cleaning up.”He winked. He. Winked. HE FREAKIN WINKED WHAT IN THE NAME OF LORD IS THIS!?!!?!?!?!?
I sighed and muttered an alright before walking out to the living room and on the couch. I the TV and started to flip through channels. For some reason I was doing this so casually. As though I’ve been here for ages. There was nothing good on. Cooking shows, reality TV shows, Dramas, Yunho sunbae’s dancing- wait...WHAT?!?!!?!? OMFG WHAT CHANNEL WAS THAT?!?!?! ASDFGHJKL
I quickly clicked back to the channel I was at before. I was right. It was Yunho sunbaenim!!!! OMG!!!! I feel like such a fanboy right now... but who could blame me? He was particularly my idol, my star, my inspiration. Cause honestly, if I hadn’t watched him doing his awesome dancing then I wouldn’t be here right now. I’d be in my apartment. Playing some kind of game on  the computer.
My eyes were literally sparkling as  I was watching Yunho. He was on this show with Changmin hyung and they were both guests. Yunho hyung was currently showing them some dance moves. Then Changmin hyung started to show off his singing skills. Which I am SERIOUSLY jealous of.
 

“Hae, you ready to go-” Eunhyuk came down from the stairs. “...Hae?”

“One moment hyung...”I said as I continued to stare at the TV. Then there was an ad break. I pouted and turned off the TV. “Yeah?” I adjusted my attention to Eunhyuk.

“...what were you doing?”

“...watching TV, what else would I be doing?”

“No No, I mean you were literally eye the screen. What was so Fascinating about it?”He chuckled in which I only blushed to.

“I was so not eye the TV ...” I mumbled. I heard him mumbled some incoherent words which sound like ‘Sure you weren’t...’
“ And it was Yunho sunbae...” I bit my bottom lip.

“Yunho? As in TVXQ’s U Know Yunho?”

“Yup...he’s so cool!!!! I mean seriously...his dancing is so...”I couldn’t find the right words.

“ Okay Okay I get it, no need to fanboy” He smirked. I gaped and glared at him. We got to his car and drove back to my apartment. Once we arrived I spotted my brothers car. Oh dear...

“U-Ummm...hyung, I think we should go buy some food! Yeah! I...I need to fill up my refrigerator-” I pulled onto Eunhyuk’s arm.

“LEE.DONG.HAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I gulped at the sudden shout and turned around. I saw a fuming Donghwa stomping up to me.

“Er...hi...hyung” I said quietly and hid behind Eunhyuk.

“Lee Donghae...tell me why you didn’t come back home last night. This.instant!” He glared. I gulped again.

“W-Well...you see hyung... I was...”

“He was with me” Eun hyuk smiled.

“Oh...Hyukjae, when did you get here?” Donghwa looked at Eunhyuk innocently.
Seriously? He didn’t see Eunhyuk hyung when he was particularly in front of his own eyes!?!? My brother...is stupid.

“So he was with you? Where did you guys go? How come he didn’t come home? Where did you sleep? Did he feed Nemo? Did he drink his medicine?” Donghwa bombarded Eunhyuk with questions- wait...OMFG MY MEDICINE!!! I rushed inside the apartment and went to my room.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I stared at the direction that Donghae ran just now. Medicine? What medicine?
“Hae was sick a couple days ago” Donghwa answered my question as though he read my mind. “And yes you said your thoughts out loud.” ...Okay that answered my other question.
“But seriously, where did you guys go last night?” I turned around to face Donghwa, who had a serious look in his eyes.

Should I tell him? No I can’t...he’d be freaked out and won’t let me near Hae again...but then again he is Hae’s brother...but...I’m sorry Donghwa...
“I picked him up from work and we went to practice dancing a bit, but I guess it got pretty late and Hae was starting to get sleepy and since my house was closer...he slept there” I smiled. Donghwa nodded suspiciously.
“A-Anyway, I need to help Hae clean his apartment so...let’s go inside, shall we?” I smiled awkwardly and walked inside first. God that was close...

I asked the receptionist where Donghae’s room was was and took the elevator. Why is he at the very top? I mean yeah the view from the 20th  floor is cool...but...why so high up??!?
I pressed the doorbell and out popped a messy haired Donghae.
“O-Oh hyung...” He quickly fixed his hair. I chuckled and went in. It wasn’t that bad, actually, it was quite fancy and...big.  The place was mostly made up of a light brown colour and it was just...wow. Even  though the kitchen and living room were slightly smaller than I thought it’d be it was still a great apartment all together. I looked around. Even the bedroom was special. There was even a bedroom loft! Woah...does he live here all by himself? In this little paradise apartment?



“Anyway...Hae, which part do you want me to clean?”I turned around to Donghae. He shrugged.

“I guess...the kitchen needs a bit of a cleanup...”

“I’m on it” I grinned and rolled up my sleeves before proceeding to the kitchen. Time to work hard~.
_____________________________________

HI GUISE!!! 8DDDD Sorry~I haven't updated in 3ish says . 3. I was planning for my birthday party...OwO
oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIBUMMIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 (21.8.12)


and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! (22.8.12) ...its kinda awkward saying that to myself...
but yeah, hope u enjoyed~~~~ 

Comment and subscribe~~

-superELFjunior AKA Nana