Chapter 31

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
I was on my way home alone since Eunhyuk got a call from the principal and said that he had to do something back at the university.
While I was walking back Eunhyuk kept on texting me.

‘Baby are you alright?’

‘Remember to walk STRAIGHT home.’

‘Run when someone tries to talk to, especially if the person looks like a !’
 

‘Call me if anything happens.’

‘Honey, you there?’

‘Reply to my text if you’re still there.’

‘...Hae?’
I chuckled at his endless texts. I quickly replied just so that he doesn’t panic and call everyone out to search for me.
I turned my phone off, put my phone back into my pocket and continued to walk. It wasn’t that dark since there was the light from the shops that were still open.
As I was walking a figure in the distance caught my eye. It was standing looking into the windows of shops.

“Ryeowook...?” I walked closer. The person turned around. I was correct. It was indeed Ryeowook. 

“Oh...Donghae...”

“What are you doing out here?”

“Just shopping, besides...I need to get something for Yesunggie...it’s our anniversary tomorrow...” Ryeowook sighed.

“It is!?” I widened my eyes.

“Yeah...” He sighed. “I don’t know what to get him...”

“Hmm...then  I’ll help you!” I grinned.

“Really?!” Ryeowook lightened up.

“Of course! What are friends for, right? Besides...this could help me when my anniversary comes up...”

“Yeah...I guess it’ll help you, we are in the same position anyway...” Ryeowook nodded a bit.

“Same position?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah” He said simply. “You know, the bottom part of the relationship?” I still gave him the what-the-hell-are-you-talking-bout look. “...the girl part in your relationship?”

I blinked a few times.
...
“EHHHHHHHHHH?!??!!?”

“What?”

“There is no way I am the girl!” I exclaimed. Man I’m burning up...

“Really? It looks like it to me.” Ryeowook raised an eyebrow.

“W-Well it isn’t! E-Eunhyuk can be the girl!” I refused to be the girl. I mean seriously...how can I be the girl? IM A MAN!...well Hyukjae is one too...but still!

“Arasso~ it’s okay if you’re still in denial...”  Ryeowook chuckled and walked ahead. “Now are you going to help me or not?”

“Yeah I am” I walked over to him but stopped. “Hey! I’m NOT in denial!!!”

“Sure Sure...”

“I’m serious!!”

“Uh Huh~”

“Ryeowooooooook!!” I whined.

“Arasso~”  He grinned. “Let’s go, Yesung will be worried if I don’t get home sooner.”

“Aish...arasso...” I pouted as we walked to a shop. “First of all, what does Yesung hyung like?”

“Sunggie...he likes turtles for sure...singing, clouds, books, movies, philtrums...”

“Wait, philtrums?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Don’t even ask”  He chuckled a bit.

“...o...kay...?”

“Anyways, continuing!” Ryeowook cleared his throat. “...there are so much things that Sunggie likes...”

“Is there any main thing that he likes?”

“Music and turtles are the main things he likes.” He pointed out.

“Yeah, but you’re forgetting the most important thing that he likes- no, LOVES.” I emphasised.

“Really? What?” Oh my god...is he really that clueless??

“It’s you, pabo!”  I hit his head.

“Oww!!!”  He whined and rubbed his head to soothe the spot I hit him. “That hurt! And I’m not an idiot!”

“Uh huh...”

“Aigoo, let’s just buy my boyfriend something for our anniversary...”  Ryeowook pouted.

“Arasso~”  We walked around. We couldn’t find anything that suited Yesung’s taste...he IS the unique Yesung.
Then an idea popped to my mind. “OH! You can write songs and compose right??” I turned to Ryeowook.

“Well yeah...”

“Then you should compose a song for him!”

“...oh! That would be so much easier than trying to find him a present!” Ryeowook exclaimed. “...but what do I write the song about?”

“Well...turtles, clouds, him, you and whatever he likes.” I grinned.

“Oh my god thank you Donghae!!” Ryeowook hugged me. I just stood there for a few seconds and then hugged him back. He let go. “I gotta go now, better start writing a song for him...even though it looks like I won’t be able to compose a song though...Oh! And when I find the time, I’ll pay you back! Promise!”

“Arasso~ now get going, you need to start writing!”  I smiled.

“Right! Bye Hae!”  Ryeowook waved and ran off. I chuckled and started to walk off back to the apartment. Once I got inside the apartment, I closed the door and plopped down onto the couch. I felt my phone fall out of pocket and I only just managed to catch it in time. I decided to turn it on again. My eyes widened when I saw my missed calls and messages. They’re all from Hyukjae as well.

‘Hae, answer my call if you’re still alive!’

‘...you aren’t answering’

‘Hae...?’

‘Honey...?’

‘It’s either you’re ignoring me...or you’re really dead...’

‘...call me soon, please?’

‘Call me before I make everyone search for you!!’

‘HAEEEEEE!!!!!!!’

I frowned and called him. Immediately he picked up.

“HAE ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?!?!!?” Was the first thing he said- no...shouted.

“Calm down...I’m still alive and unharmed.” I told him calmly.

“Then why didn’t you answer my calls?!?!”  He actually sounded worried.

“I turned off my phone because I was helping someone.”

“Someone?! Who!? Is it a boy?! Are you cheating on me?!?!”

“Woahh!! Calm down would you?”  I chuckled. “I was helping Wookie and yes, I was cheating on you with Ryeowook who already has a boyfriend and their anniversary is tomorrow”  I said sarcastically.

“YOU ARE?!?!?!?!”
...he doesn’t know what sarcasm is, does he?”

“Hyuk I was being sarcastic!” I  sighed.

“Oh...thank Shisus...I was about to call Yesung” Hyukjae exhaled.

“Well...what are you doing now?”

“I’m about to leave the university”

“OH, chincha?”I furrowed my eyebrows. Well he took a long time at the university.

“Yeah, actually, imma give you a surprise, so I’m gonna hang up, okay?”  He asked me.

“Arasso~~” He hung up. I placed my phone on the table and closed my eyes. Suddenly my doorbell rung.  I groaned and sat up to go get the door.
“Who is it??”

“Delivery for Mr. Lee Donghae!” The voice on the other side shouted.

Delivery? Don’t they usually come in the morning.  I sighed and shook it off. I opened the door and was surprised when I saw a huge rilakkuma bear in front of my face.

“OMO!”  I exclaimed. The person behind it peaked from behind. “Hyukjae?!”

“Hi honey!”  He grinned.

“B-But you said you were just leaving the university!”

“Did I...? Whoops...I was meant to say car”  He grinned like a child.  I sighed and chuckled. I let him in as he carried the rilakkuma bear to my rilakkuma collection.

“How much did this cost?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Hmm...secret!”

I pouted.

“Anyway, what did you help Wook with?”  He asked as he plopped on to the couch. He patted the spot next to him, indicating me to sit with him.

I obeyed and sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.
“It’s YeWook’s anniversary tomorrow and Wookie was having a hard time trying to buy a gift for Yesung.”

“Ohh...so what did he get him?”

“Nothing so far, so I suggested that Wookie, being the song writer and composer he is, to write a song for Yesung.” 

“Aww...my fishy is so smart!”  He pecked my head.

“Thank you.”  I thanked him.

“Hae~ can I sleep over?????”  Eunhyuk asked.

“Why?”

“Because I want to stay with my fish?”

“Not good enough.”

I saw him pouting from the corner of my eye.
“Then...because...” He trailed off. I looked up to him since he just trailed off and didn’t continue his sentence. Suddenly he pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked for a bit but responded. When he pulled away he smiled softly. “ Because I love you” 
My eyes widened a bit and I blushed. Was he always this handsome? Wait...aish stupid me! Of course he was!
“So do I get to sleep over?”

“...”  I couldn’t speak. I was still mesmerized my his looks.

He chuckled. “I’ll take that as a yes.”
He kissed me again.
___________________________________________________
I'm back! 8D
How is everyone? Good? Me too! ^^
Anyways, I can't seem to find the right timing to add the errr...the tense/bishy/betrayal part o 3o
and yes, there is betrayal >DDD I just spoiled it...
So...3 more days...then our Angel is going to go to military service...I bet all my super junior posters that I am going to cry when I see Leeteuk cry QAQ

Who's gonna miss this dork?



This cutie


Our Leader



...

Teukkie... QAQ
Comment and Subscribe 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana