Chapter 32

My Musical Boundary

Donghae's POV
So, it was only 7 in the morning and guess where I'm heading? Over to Leeteuk hyung's house! And yes, Teuk hyung is still alive, but author nim over here says that when she writes about she wants to cry. (glareglareglare). Me and Teuk hyung have gotten closer. I've also gotten closer with Youngwoon hyung, or as he likes to be called, Kangin and guess what? Leeteuk and Kangin are dating! Who knew, right? I'm pratically surrounded by gay couples. No offence intended here, besides, I'm dating a guy too!
So yeah, I'm heading over to Leeteuk's house but when I got there what surprised me was one, he had a freakin HUGE house, two, I felt like a loner when I walked to the front door and three, just when I as about to press the doorbell, I heard shouting...loud shouting.

"What do you mean you HAVE to go?!!? See!? This is why I said we should have went together two years ago!!"

"For goodness sake! Would you be quiet?! I chose to go att his time! This is NONE of your business!!"

"NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!?!? My boyfriend is leaving me for 2 years, TWO FREAKIN YEARS, LEETEUK!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS!?!?!?"

"KANGIN! SHUT UP WOULD YOU?!!? HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT WHEN YOU LEFT, HUH?!?! JUST BE PATIENT FOR GODS SAKE!"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WITH ME WHEN I ASKED YOU TO!?!?"

"BECAUSE I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS!!"

"KIDS?! LEETEUK, THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP!! BACK THEN AS WELL!! RYEOWOOK HAS YESUNG AND HANGENG HAS HEECHUL!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! JUST GET OUT!! GET OUT!" There was silence for a bit then suddenly the door opened. I saw Kangin's face. It was filled with anger, hurt, sadness. He didn't say hi nor look at me, he just walked straight out. I awkwardly watched him leave and then turned my head to Leeteuk hyung. He was crying, pretty badly as well. "Hae...s-sorry..." He quickly wiped his tears with his hands.

"H-Hyung...you're...serving military service aren't you...?"

"Y-Yeah..." He looked around awkwardly. I walked up to him and hugged him. I could tell that he was shocked from the way he tensed up a bit, but slowly he calmed down. He hugged me back and cried on my shoulder silently. Okay...this must be awkward considering we both have boyfriends already, but who cares, one of my favourite hyungs is crying due an argument he just had with his boyfriend!
Once I heard Leeteuk's cries silent down I let go of him. His eyes were still red. "You know...I wish Kangin was as understanding as you..."

"Well...I guess it's just a bit of a shock for Kangin hyung...I mean...you didn't tell him earlier right?"

"...no...no I didn't...one of the worst mistakes I made in my life..." Leeteuk sighed deeply.

"It's okay hyung" I patted his back. Honestly it was a surprise for me too, especially by the way I found out, which was from over hearing KangTeuk's argument.

"Y-Yeah...so...let's just forget what just happened."  Leeteuk tried to grin.

My heart panged. "Yeah...since...since today is hyung's last day here before you head off, let's try to make it the best day for you?"

"Thanks Hae..."

"Your welcome" I grinned to try to make him happy. Then I remembered something. "Ah...umm...not that I'm trying to enter your life or anything...but...what did you mean when you said you had to take care of the kids...?"

Leeteuk bit his bottom lip. "Well...first of all, let's sit down."  He smiled. He closed the door and we went to sit on his couch and oh boy was it a HUGE couch...
"So...when I said kids...you must have over heard the over part as well...when...when Kangin said Ryeowook had Yesung and Hangeng had Heechul...?"

"Neh..."

"Well...truth is, I've been with them and Kangin for a long time, ever since Heechul and I were 10, Geng was 9, Yesung and Kangin were 8 and Ryeowook was 4." He took a breath. "So, I'm really protective of them since they're my dongsaengs and I am their hyung. when Wook turned 6, he started to be the main target for a lot of people to bully, since he was weak, too nice and just...fragile. He would always come rushing to me after he was bullied and cried to me, complaining and telling me everything that happened. I got so mad I guess...I exploded and started to get into a fight with the people who hurt Ryeowook, that's how I got this cut..."  He showed me a cut on his back, there was a scar. "Heechul, Kangin and Yesung were walking past and saw everything...so they came over almost immediately and bashed the overs up. Kangin helped me up and the three of them brought me to Heechul's house since his mother was a nurse. Guess how much it took to stitch this up?"

"Umm...34 stitches?"

"Dang, 89." I gasped ." I know, alot isn't it? And only for this little cut" He sighed. "So anyway, I told them everything after I was finished, Yesung suddenly stood up and shouted; 'HYUNG! Starting from today, I won't let anyone come near Wookie!! Especially since it's hurting the both of you! I swear on the heart of my turtles that I will protect Ryeowook with everything I've got!!'" Leeteuk chuckled a bit. "Man...now that I think about it...it was so animated..." He chuckled a bit more before continuing. "Kangin shouted something as well...'I will also protect someone! i'll protect hyung from getting hurt!! starting from today I'm not going to let anyone hurt hyung!!' "

"Wow...they really loved you...welll like I mean..." I looked around awkwardly.

"I know what you mean" He grinned. I smiled, knowing that he isn't that pained anymore. "And...well yeah that's the story of YeWook...now about HanChul...as you know, Geng is chinese, so when he came over to Korea he had alot of trouble, and I mean ALOT, he couldn't speak Korean, people were really racist and like Ryeowook, he was easily targeted for bullying. Geng went to the same school as us and we were in the same class and as we were walking with our teacher to the lunch room, Heechul, being the person holding the teacher's hand-"

"PFT-" I tried to muffle my laugh.

"Yes I know, it's very funny if you think about it." He chuckled. "We were 10 and yet we still had to hold the teachers hand...So, when we were walking, Heechul spotted a group of people surrounding someone. He tugged the teachers hand and pointed over to the group. 'Seongsaenim! Someone's bashing someone up! I'm going over!' so Heechul let go of the teachers hand and ran over, even if the teacher told him to come back, he was the mischevious Heechul after all, he doesn't like to listen to rules. Me and the others followed Heechul and when we got there...well...let's just say that...there were students on the floor almost unconscious and Heechul was in the middle of the bodies hugging a boy."

"Oh My God Heechul hyung actually..."

"Yes, all 6 people from what I remember" Leeteuk nodded. I gaped. "Well...ever since then Heechul stood by Geng's side and when anyone ever wanted to talk to Hangeng, Heechul would always inspect the person first."

"Wow...that's just...they must regret ever bullying Geng gege..." I mumbled. "Oh, hyung! Let's go out!! I want to have fun with you in these 8 remaining hours!" I grinned.

"Sure...but don't you have university and work?"

"...yeah, but not anymore, I'm sure Donghwa and Minnie hyung will understand" I grinned. Leeteuk chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Arasso, hang on a second, okay? I'm gonna get my bag and check if my eyes are still red." He smiled .I nodded as he ran up the staircase to, what I think is, his room. Soon he came back down with a bag. "Kaja~"
We walked out of his mansion- I mean house. We walked to the arcade near Sungmin's cafe.

"Hyung, I challenge you to a basketball game!" I grinned evilly.

"You're on, kiddo!" He grinned back. We plopped coins into the slot and started to shoot hoops. By the end of the game, I regret ever challenging Leeteuk hyung.

"Damn it! I'll win next time..." I pouted.

"Haha" He laughed at me. We walked around the arcade a bit more. We played racing games, shooting games and those games where you try to pick up the plushie. Leeteuk hyung got two Angry Bird pigs and I got 1 fish and 1 monkey...I wonder why...
We walked out of the arcade and decided to head over to Minnie hyung's cafe.

"Sungmin!!!" I shouted informally.

"LEE FREAKIN DONGHAE! WHY AREN'T YOU AT- oh Hi Teukkie hyung" Sungmin smiled politely.

"Hi Minnie" Leeteuk smiled back.

"Don't be fooled hyung!! Behind that politeness is an evil bunny!!" I warned Leeteuk. We laughed.

"So...explain why you aren't at work?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." I looked over to Leeteuk, asking permission to tell Sungmin. He simply nodded, so I took that as a yes. "Leeteuk hyung...it's his last day until he leaves for military service..."

Sungmin's eyes widened.

"What...?"

Someones voice echoed behind us. We turned around and saw 4 people...and...well I guess you'd know he they were already...

"Hyung...you're...leaving...?" Yesung tried to talk.

"...yeah..."
Suddenly Heechul backed Leeteuk up to the wall, his hands gripping onto Leeteuk's collar.


"Why didn't you tell us, you bastard!"

"H-Hyung.." I tried to hold onto Heechul hyung, but Geng held me back and shook his head.

"Heechul, I knew this would happen so I didn't tell you guys..."

"You ing bastard...we're your FRIENDS!" Heechul raised his hand to slap Leeteuk. Leeteuk closed his eyes as if he knew this was coming. But Heechul's hand softened and from the back, I could see his shoulders bobbing up and down. Suddenly the hand on Leeteuk's shoulder fell down to his side.
"How could you not tell us...?" I could just see Heechul's face...and he was crying..."I thought we were friends...friends tell each other everything...you said that yourself..."

"Heechul..."

"You...you know that better then anyone else...you know that...me, Geng...Wook Yesung...everyone...you know that we have to take a long time to this information in...especially Kangin..." Heechul was crying uncontrolably. Honestly it was a strange sight. Heechul hyung was the happy-go-lucky and diva type...seeing him cry like this is...
Leeteuk was close to tears as well. He bit his bottom lip and pulled Heechul into a hug.

"I'm sorry Heechul..."

"You bastard...you mother ing bastard..." Heechul cried harder. Honestly just from watching this I wanted to cry. I choked back a cry and ran over to hug the two. Suddenly everyone came over and formed a group hug. Everyone squashing Leeteuk. I was suffocating in the group so I went out first and when I did, I spotted Kangin hyung outside. My eyes widened and I ran over to him.

"Hyung!"

"Donghae..."

"Hyung you have to come inside!" I grinned.

"W-What?" He looked shocked.

"Oh don't be shocked!" I rolled my eyes. "Join the group hug! Especially since the person we're squashing is Leeteuk hyung! You said it yourself, you said that you wouldn't let Teuk become hurt, right?"

Kangin stared at me. Then his mouth formed a smile. "Yeah...Yeah you're right...thanks Hae" Kangin grinned and patted my head. He ran over to the group. "YAH YAH! No touching my boyfriend like that!!"
I saw Leeteuk grin widely. Even though I was far away I knew Kangin apologised and Leeteuk, of course, forgave him. Everyone laughed. I went over and suggested something.

"Hey! We should take a picture! For Leeteuk hyung to stick in his locker!" I grinned.

"Great idea!!" Kangin grinned. We got someone to help take a picture for us. Just as we were about to take a picture someone interfered.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing leaving me out of this!?" Eunhyuk walked over and pouted. Oh Yeah...Eunhyuk...that's who I forgot! I guess having the monkey in my arm, I thought that was Eunhyuk...whoops.

"Hey Hyuk.." I grinned.

"Aish! Yah, hurry up and come over then! We're gonna take a picture!" Kangin shouted.

"Okay Okay, sheesh" Eunhyuk walked over and stood next to me.

"Hana, Teul, Set!" We heard a 'snap' sound. "Let's take another photo!" The temporay 'photographer' told us. We nodded in agreement. We did another pose. "Hana Teul, Set!" We got up and thanked the photographer. We looked at the picture and laughed at our second one. YeWook were pulling funny faces, HanChul were hugged each other, KyuMin were doing the 007 pose and Kangin kissed Leeteuk's cheek. what were me and Hyukjae doing, you ask? Well...figure that out yourself, it should be obvious with my OH SO ERTED WONDERFUL boyfriend of mine.
Suddenly Ryeowook teared up.

"Oh my god Wookie are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..." He wiped his tears. "I-I just...Teuk hyung...2 years...it was hard enough when Kangin went...now-now hyung is going it's just so..." Ryeowook coughed and cried heavily. Leeteuk ,who just buy seeing Wook cry teared up, went over and hugged his dongsaeng.

"OKAY! THAT'S IT!" Sungmin suddenly exclaimed. I smirked when I saw his teary eyes. But I shouldn't be talking because I was pratically crying a huge river. "ANOTHER GROUP HUG EVERYBODY!!" We all went over and formed another group hug.

When we split apart, we each individually gave Leeteuk a hug. When it came to my turn I tried to not cry.
"Hyung..."

"Donghae...thank you for today" Leeteuk smiled and hugged me. I smiled softly and hugged him back, tears traveling down my cheeks. Well...this is what you get for being highly sensitive...
"Well, everyone!" Leeteuk exclaimed when he let go of me. "I'm going to go home and pack things up" He smiled. "To all those that aren't going to see me off tomorrow, 2 years will be nothing, especially if you guys believe in me, so, always believe in me, okay!?"

"SHUT UP LEETEUK!" Heechul suddenly shouted. Making us shocked. "You're making me cry again!"
We laughed at the diva.

"Bye hyung!!"

"Bye guys!!!"

"HYUNGG!!!!"

"TEUKKIE!!!"

"YOU BASTARD!! HURRY UP AND FINISH YOUR MANDATORY SERVICE!!!"

"I WILL HEECHUL!!!" Leeteuk grinned as KangTeuk walked off into the distance.
I smiled faintly. Today...I found out alot of things. I'm pretty sure Kangin hyung likes me a bit more and I found out that Heechul can also be sensitive (who knew?).
Eunhyuk pulled me into a shoulder hug. I looked up to him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and leaned my head on his shoulder as I looked at the place where KangTeuk disappeared to.
Leeteuk hyung...come back soon.
___________________________
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH QAQ
TEUKKIE'S LEAVING TOMORROW!!!! FUHK NUUU!!!!!! FUHK FUHK FUHK IM ALREADY CRYING QAQ
Damn it!!! TT^TT
And his tweets today in the morning...IT MADE ME CRY SO BADLY!!! AND I HAD SCHOOL TOO! QAQ
Oh...and to all those who have twitter, change your profile to Leeteuk's picture!! 8DDD as a gift before he goes...away...X.X
Teuk...Teuk...Teuk...Teuk...DAMN IT
I'm going to miss this angel without wings, this dorky leader, this cute little prince, this boyfriend of Kangin, this...this LEADER
sighs
2 years is a short journey, Kangin said it himself...I need my pillow which I cry into when I'm depressed...
Comment and subscribe...
-superELFjunior AKA Nana