Chapter 76

My Musical Boundary

Donghae’s POV

I found myself blushing like mad as my hands gripped onto Hyukjae’s arm that was around me.
 

Last Night~
Just when I was about to go to sleep, the doorbell rung. I, having to get out of my comfy warm bed, groaned and went to get the door because I’m a nice citizen. However, I didn’t expect a certain MonChovy, and yes I said MonChovy, to jump at me and attack me with kisses!
“I. Love. You.” He said each word between the kisses.

“H-Hyukjae?!” I finally exclaimed when he pulled away with the most adorable and dorkiest grin ever. “W-What are you doing here? I thought you had work?!”

“I did and now guess what? I’m here for more work.” He smirked with that same look he had the last time we-...oh .

Present Time~
Hyukjae stirred in his sleep as my eyes adjusted to his peaceful sleeping face. I adjusted my body slowly and carefully, since for one, he was still sleeping and two, I was in pain.

“Hae...?” Hyukjae mumbled and peaked upon an eye.

“...morning...?” I mumbled and nuzzled into his chest. He let out a hoarse chuckle.

“How long have you been awake...?” He asked with his morning voice.

“...since an hour ago...” I mumbled into his bare chest.

“An hour ago? Honey you should’ve woken me up.” He pulled me away from his chest.

“You looked peaceful...” I mumbled.
He chuckled again and hugged me. It was warm and I didn’t want to leave, but, sometimes, things don’t go the way I want them to.

“LEE HYUKJAE! I KNOW YOU’RE IN HERE! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON AND GET OUT OF MY BROTHERS ROOM!!” Someone bashed- I mean knocked on my door.
I groaned.
Of all people...why Donghwa.
“I’M GIVING YOU FIVE MINUTES!” He shouted.

Hyukjae stared at me with a grin. “We should get dressed.” He pecked my lips as I groaned silently again, rolling off from my bed in a careful matter, picking up my clothes as I do so.

“I just hate my brother sometimes...” I mumbled and slid into my shirt, however had a hard time getting my pants on.
 

“Was I too rough last night?” Hyukjae rolled his head against his shoulders (A/N: you guys know what I mean right? –doesn’t know how to explain it- ;_;). Hyukjae walked over and helped me put my pants on as though I was a toddler.
Ignoring his question, I walked out (Hyukjae: He limped out –kicked-).

“About time.” Donghwa jumped up from the couch. He stared at me limping towards him before looking past my shoulder to Hyukjae who went to the kitchen to make coffee. “Don’t you think you were a bit rough on him?”

“Ask him yourself!” He shouted from the kitchen. Donghwa opened his mouth, but closed it shut when I shot a glare at him.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” I sighed and sat down on the couch.

“I came to say...” He stopped for a moment, making me lean in with curious brows, “...I came to say that mum wants to see you.”

“UMMA?!” I exclaimed. I don’t even remember the last time I visited my mother...gosh I’m such a bad son...

“Yup, and she wants to meet Hyukjae.” Donghwa thanked Hyukjae, who came with a tray of three cups of coffee.

“So she knows about me...” Hyukjae nodded slowly and sat next to me.

“How?” I frowned.

“Err, dude, you do PDA on camera.” Donghwa looked at me with his are-you-ing-serious? face.

“...oh yeah...” I mumbled.

“So we’re going to visit your mother?” Hyukjae looked eager.

“Yeah...but we have dance practice.” I muttered.

“We can always skip another day.” Hyukjae chirped.

“But I promised Yunho hyung we’d practice today...” I groaned. “Worst timing ever...”

“Psh. Who cares about Yunho...” I heard him mumble and elbowed his sides.
The doorbell rung.
I was about to get up, but Hyukjae gently pushed my thigh down as he got up instead and went to get the door. “Who is it-” His cheery voice came to a stop. I curiously sprawled myself on the couch, leaning over to see who was at the door.

“Hah! You lied, I see Donghae’s head~” I heard Jaejoong hyungs voice ring. I blinked a few times before standing up and carefully making my way to the door.

“Jaejoong hyung...?” I frowned a bit, however when my eyes travelled up, the frown disappeared and the emotion of surprise appeared on my face. “YUNHO HYUNG!”

“Sheesh Hyukjae, you’re such a liar.” Yunho grinned as Hyukjae cursed.

“Baby, you’re in pain, go sit back down on the couch, I’ll handle these people.” Hyukjae turned back to me with a serious face before shooting a glare at Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung.

“Aigoo...you seem to be limping, my poor boy.” Jaejoong pushed past Hyukjae and went over to me. “I see you guys were active last night.” He laughed as a blush spread across my cheeks.

“Y-Yeah...anyway...What are you and Yunho doing here? How did you guys know where I live? And why are you two together?” I gave them a string of questions to answer.

“First of all, we came to visit.”

“Secondly, I’m your doctor and Yunho’s your judge, so we get that information.”

“And lastly,”
My eyes widened at what just came out from their lips.

We’re married.
...
Oh dear lord.

“...hyungnims...what did you just say?” I chuckled lightly. “I think the pain went to my head, can you repeat your answer?”

“We’re married, see?” Yunho showed his ring whilst Jaejoong did the same.

“Oh. My. God.” I slapped my hands against my cheeks. “T-That’s why you had so much photos of him! A-And you! You were the one at the hospital! Oh my gosh it all makes sense!” I started to ramble on.
Hyukjae blinked at me before picking me up bridal style.

“I really think that pain in your went to your head, why don’t you rest a bit?” He chuckled and leaned down to capture my lips in a chap kiss.

“Yeah yeah...” I muttered. “Ah, hyungnims! Do come in!” I called out to the couple standing by the door. They smiled and walked in, Yunho closing the door while doing so. They took their shoes off and wearing the slippers that were on the rack, they walked over to take a seat on the couch.

“Damn...you guys are lucky...being able to become friends with Yunho...” Donghwa clicked his tongue.

Yunho smiled. “You must be his brother? Nice to meet you.” 

I wonder why Yunho hyungs smile seemed so forced and fake...

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine.” Donghwa smirked. "It’s seriously awesome to meet you though.” I couldn't help but to recognise Donghwa's hint of sarcasm in that sentence. 
“Jaejoong, how could you keep this secret from me, I’m hurt.” Donghwa dramatically acted like he got shot.

Jaejoong merely shrugged. “We weren’t that close anyway.” He grinned.
Donghwa, once again, acted like he got shot twice.
“Just joking~ Maybe because you never asked.”

“Anyway! So what are you guys really doing here?” Hyukjae broke the atmosphere.

“We told you-”

“Sure. A famous idol would stop by with his busy doctor husband to visit their dongsaengs that are like strangers to them.” Hyukjae raised a brow.

Yunho clicked his fingers and pointed to Hyukjae. “I like you, very smart. Good choice, Donghae.” He grinned.

“I know.” I smiled.

“Well since our identities are off, we’re really here because Donghwa here told me that you guys were going to visit your mother, so I thought I’d chip in on the trip. I haven’t seen your mother in ages.”

“...I’m sorry?” I smiled and leaned in.

“You probably don’t remember, Donghae, but Jaejoong was our neighbour.” Donghwa explained to me.

“...ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!” I shouted and stood up in a fast motion, but regretted it deeply as the pain came back. Hyukjae carefully sat me back down.
“What else is there?! Don’t tell me Yunho hyung was our friend too!” 

Yunho widened his eyes. "How'd you know?"
...
Someone...shoot me now. 

_______________

-shoots Donghae- 

Donghae: -stares at me like I'm crazy- I'm still alive ._.

...shut up. 

...

 

Y'all heard of that quote? 'After a long chapter, there has to be a short one ;) '...no? Well guess what, you just did XD
Oh right...lemme give you the definition of MonChovy:
 
Monchovy
(say: Mon-Chobi)
1. The mixture of a Monkey and Anchovy.
2. Hyukjae.
 
Oh! Also, about Donghaes letter in the previous chapter, I made that at a website called LiveTyping You guys should check it out! Even make a coughcheesycough letter for someone or just mess around with it XD it's so cool *^*
Anyway~ 
As always, comment and subscribe if you haven't :3 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana