Chapter 43

My Musical Boundary

Donghae's POV 

As me and Kibum walked down the streets, I couldn't help but to feel worried. One, Sungmin hyung isn't here and two, something's wrong with Kyuhyun. He had that look in his eyes and he almost looked as if he was disgusted. Sure Kyuhyun's a prankster but I'd know when he's pulling a joke or not and that most definitely was not one. 

As I was in deep thoughts, I practically ignored whatever Kibum did, until he finally snapped me out of it.

"Hae?" He held onto my shoulder. "You okay?" 

"H-Huh? O-Oh...yeah..." I stuttered and smiled a bit.

"...okay..." Kibum turned back around and continued to walk, but stopped and turned back to me again. "You sure?" 
I chuckled.

"Yes Bummie, I'm alright." 

He looked at me with disbelief. But sighed anyway. "Whatever, I have to go now, I have to fill up some documents at home." He casually slipped his hands into his pockets.

"Aww...nooo dun leave mee!!" I pouted and handed out my hand to him in a dramatic way.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Oh gee, I won't leave you Juliette." He said sarcastically as though we were doing the play 'Romeo and Juliette'. "See ya Dramatic Fish." He waved and walked off.

"Hey! That was offensive!" I shouted.  

"Love you too!" I heard him shout. 
I laughed. Oh wow...the feeling of being with your best friend for the whole day...

Kibum's POV
Once I was sure that I was far enough, I slipped out my phone and dialled that number.
On  the second ring, it picked up.
"Made your decision?" The voice on the other side said.

I rolled my eyes. 
"Wow. Don't even say hello, huh?"

"Answer my question"

I sighed. "Yeah, I've made my decision."

"And?"

I waited for a bit. Sighed. Then told her.
"I'll join you."

Eunhyuk's POV
"IM.DYING!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I rolled all over Donghae's floor. Yes. Donghae's floor. I managed to (somehow) sneak into his house. Hey you can't blame me! I miss him already!
So anyway, the past hours I've been literally rolling around in Donghae's house while he was playing with his so called best friend. Who knows what they could be doing! Especially with that bastard of a friend Kibum! I swear if he hurts my baby fish he is a dead-

"Hyuk what are you doing?" 
I stopped rolling, turned around and looked at the door. The bright light shining down on the figure. The voice of an angel. MY angel.

"HAEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped up and attacked him into my bear hug...well...monkey hug. "HAEIMISSEDYOUSODAMNMUCHWHYMUSTYOUMAKEMEJEALOUSIHATEYOUBUTILOVEYOUSOMUCHICAN'THATEYOU!!!" 
I spouted all these random things. 

"Woahh calm down would you?!" Donghae pried me off of him. "God Hyuk you're just like a monkey." He rolled his eyes.

"You're monkey." 

He rolled his eyes. "Cheesy." 

"But you like it."

"Oh whatever! Anyways. Why were you rolling around on my floor like a madman?" He turned around to lock the door. I took the chance to sneakily hug him. 

"Because I missed you." I whispered in his ear, my lips brushing against it. I felt him shiver and his body heat up. He turned around and pulled me off. I smiled in accomplishment when I saw his red face. 

"S-Shut up." He stuttered. He looked away. "I'm...going to take a shower." He stormed off to the bathroom with his clothes.

"Let me come with you~!" I skipped to the bathroom.

"You wish." I heard him mumbled in the bathroom and the sound of the door clicking, meaning he locked the door. God damn it.

"Yeah, you're right. I really DO wish. Really really really REALLY wish." I shouted.

"Shut up!" I heard him yell back. I laughed, but went away nontheless to leave my baby alone as he showers, though I wouldn't mind standing the as he showers. 
I went in to the kitchen and decided to make us dinner.
________
Hey guys! I'm back from Malaysiaa!!!! XD OH! And a very BELATED Merry Christmas and  Happy New Year! Sorry I didn't update on these two days...it was hard since SOMEONE decided to NOT bring the laptop over to Malaysia...-inwardlypointsmahbro- sighs. Well anyway, here's the update ^^
It's short, I know. But do not fear! I have a long(ish) chappy coming up in ...err...chappy...50? ...well anyway not long from now, so be patient! ...I sounded mean...you guys know I love you right?
...


Comment and Subscribe my dear lovelies~~ 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana