Chapter 29

My Musical Boundary

 Donghae’s POV

“One two three four, five six seven eight.” I counted to myself. I was once again in the dancing room, dancing to myself since...well...I was bored AND it was early. Psh, you think I would just go into the dance room without any permission since I was bored? Who do you take me as?! Eunhyuk?!
“OMO!” I jumped and nearly fell down when I heard that shout. I turned my head and saw a girl standing there. “M-Mianhaminda, I thought...since...it was early...no one would be here and...” She looked around awkwardly.

“Oh...well...don’t worry about it, I came here since it was early as well” I grinned.

“Chincha?” She smiled a bit.

“Yeah, I’m Lee Donghae, what’s your name?” I asked. She was actually quite pretty, tall and fit. Equal to Jessica...a bit, but prettier...don’t tell Jessica that, she would kill me even if we were awkward with each other.

“I’m Im Yoona” She smiled back.

“Well...don’t just stand there, come in.” I invited her.

“Neh.”She nodded a bit. She walked in awkwardly. She placed her bag on the table.

“I haven’t seen you around here, are you new?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Ah Neh, I just moved in a couple days ago...”

“Ohh...” I nodded slowly. “So...is your dancing good?”

“Um ...I don’t really know, my unnies and other people say that I’m good but I don’t really know...” She laughed a bit.

“Hm...? Show me, I’ll judge, I AM the best dancer after all” I smiled proudly even if I was lying. “...after Yunho sunbae that is...”

“Haha...” She went to play a song, then she started to dance. I stared in amazement at her dance. She was actually a pretty good dance, heck, she was AWESOME, especially for a girl. No offence to all the girls out there.

“Yah, that was DAEBAK! How could you not know if you were a good dancer or not???!” I exclaimed.

“Ah chinchayo? Well...seeming that you’re the 2nd best dancer then I must be pretty good?” We laughed. “Ah...you’re older than me right?”

“I just turned 21.”

“I’m still 20 and 21 next year...”

“Then...I’m your oppa by one year?”

“Neh”

“Ohhhh, then call me oppa” I grinned.

“Haha, neh oppa” She smiled back.

“YAH LEE DONGHAE! I KNOW YOU’RE IN HERE-” We turned our heads to the door and saw Yongjae, Leera, Donghyun, Jiwon and Soojin.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow. Then it got to me. “Ah! Yeah, this is Yoona, she’s a new student. These are the other dancers.” I introduced them to each other.

“Oh...nice to meet you all, Im Yoona imnida, hope you take care of me well” Yoona stood up and bowed.

“Wah...you’re REALLY pretty...” Donghyun suddenly exclaimed.

“No kidding...”

“You look like an actress...do I know you?”

“Are you my unnie? Cause you look like your younger...but taller.”

“...wow”

“Yah! At least introduce yourselves!” I scolded them.

“Alright Alright, geez...” Donghyun rolled his eyes.

“Don’t you roll your eyes on me!”

“I didn’t! I swear! Geez...Umma you’re too scoldy these days...” Donghyun pouted.

“Yah! Aish...” I glared at him as he stuck his tongue out to me. “Just introduce yourselves.”

They went to Yoona and introduced themselves individually. They were really getting along well.

“Alright guys! Everyone here??!” Eunhyuk clapped his hands as he came in. “Oh? I see we got ourselves a new dancer?”

“Yeah! Hyung she’s really pretty!!!” Donghyun grinned.

“I can see that.” Eunhyuk laughed. “Im Yoona, right?”

“Neh”

“Nice seeing you again.”

“Neh, it’s nice to see oppa again as well.” She smiled back.

“Eh? Hyung you know her?”

“I knew it! She is an actress! Beat your !”

“PSH! She didn’t say she was an actress!”

“Now now, Yoona’s my cousin.” Eunhyuk told us.

“Ohhh...”
...
.......
...........
“WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“I’m Eunhyuk oppa’s cousin” Yoona smiled.

“Oh my Siwon...”

“Holy ery...”

“...OHMAIGOD!!!!”

“What’s so surprising about this?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Donghae, do you not know what this means?!” Jiwon shook my shoulders. “She’s your cousin! You have a freakin pretty cousin, bro!!!”

“What? I’m not married to Eunhyuk-”

“YET! I SWEAR IF YOU TWO DON’T GET MARRIED IMMA GO OVER AND FORCE YOU TO GET MARRIED!”

“...eh?” Yoona looked confused.

“Oh, that’s right, Eunhyuk and Donghae are dating.” Yongjae told Yoona.

“Oh...chin...cha?” She was blushing.

“Yup! And man, they’re literally so cute together! And I’m a boy!” Donghyun exclaimed.

“I get it, now, can we dance?” Eunhyuk grinned.

“NEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”



I walked with Eunhyuk to his car. He told me that Sungmin told him to drive me to work because he was scared that I’d get tired. Puh Lease! I’m a dancer and a pretty healthy young male! But I agreed nonetheless.

“So how is my baby?”Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m well...” I smiled. “What about you?”

“I’m EXTREMELY well knowing that your friends want us to get married.” HE smirked.

“S-Shut up!” I blushed and his arm.

“Haha” He laughed. “So, what do you think of my cousin?”

“For one, she is a HELL of a good dancer.” I pointed that out.

“Yup, she learnt it all from me.”Eunhyuk smiled proudly.

“Right...”I said doubtfully.

“It’s true!! Even ask her yourself!!”

“Uh huh, I believe ya”

“...it doesn’t feel like it.”

“...you know I love you right?”

“Of course I do” He leaned over and pulled me into a one armed hug before kissing my cheek  as we got into the car and drove to work.
I have the weirdest yet iest boyfriend EVER. 
________________________
Hi guise! Just a quick update and to alert you guys that. I MAY be on hiatus for 2 weeks. Only because my OH SO WONDERFUL brother of mine told me that he'll turn off the internet for 2 weeks...


BUT considering that my bro is kind of a softie at heart, he might change his mind so...LET'S HOPE HE LET'S ME GO ON QwQ

-superELFjunior AKA Nana