Chapter 23

My Musical Boundary

 Eunhyuk’s POV

My heart was beating so fast. So fast I felt like dying. But Donghae didn’t say anything. He just sat there. Completely stiff.
I was too anxious.
“H-Hae...say something...”

“I-I...” He was stuttering. What have I done...

 Donghae’s POV
I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even breathe!
Come on Donghae! You can do it! It’s just one word!
One word that will change my life...
Hae! You love him! Admit it! Just say it!

“Y...Yes...” I mumbled and looked down. I was blushing like crazy, as in crazy crazy.

“H-Hae...what did you say?”

I bit back my lip. “I said Yes!” I shouted a bit and blushed harder. Eunhyuk’s smiled crept up his face. He suddenly attacked me and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!” He kept saying the words ‘Thank You’ over and over again as he hugged me.

“I-I get it!” I shouted again. I was blushing even harder.

He pulled away from me and placed his forehead against mine. “Donghae, you do not know how much this means to me, now I could officially say that you’re mine without lying.”
I blushed and looked away.
He leaned closer, closing the space between us. Soon, our lips touched. I responded to kiss and kissed him back. Suddenly we heard a sound that sounded like a camera flash.

“Yah! Aish! I thought I told you to put it on silent!”

“I did!”
Me and Eunhyuk turned our heads to the side. Behind the tree, out popped KyuMin, HanChul and YeWook. Every single one of them holding a either a phone or a camera.

“H-Hyungs...?” I stuttered.

“...MY BABY HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungmin hyung suddenly cried and run up to me. He attacked me and pulled me into one of those bear hugs.

“YAH! Lee Sungmin! Get your hands off my boyfriend!!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Minnie!!! Stop cheating on me!!”Kyuhyun shouted as well.

“Gyah! H-HYUNG! SUFFOCATING OVER HERE!!!”I shouted.
With the help of Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Eunhyuk, Sungmin got off me.
“Phew...”

“Aigoo my poor Fishy...” Eunhyuk hugged me. I hugged him back.

“So now you’re officially a couple?” Heechul smirked.

“Yup” Eunhyuk grinned.

“That’s good!” Yesung smiled.

Suddenly my eyes widened. I got out of Eunhyuk’s embrace and walked over to Ryeowook, who looked at me with a smile.
“Ryeowook hyung...” I said softly.

“It’s okay Donghae ah, I understand” He smiled and said that even though he didn’t know what I was going to say.
I smiled back and hugged him.

“Awww...it’s like a drama” Heechul fakely cried.
Then it popped to my mind.

“Wait...Did you guys...see all of that?”

“Yup, caught on camera too” Hangeng smirked.

“GEGE!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

“Heechul, give me a copy!” Eunhyuk grinned.

“HYUKKIE!” I pouted.

“Aww...sorry baby, I just want special proof that you agreed to be my boyfriend.” Eunhyuk patted my head. I continued to pout.

“Gosh this couple...too cute” Heechul smiled.

“Yeah, I officially support EunHae!” Ryeowook grinned.

“Me too!”

“Same!”

“We all do!”

“Us too!!!” Our heads perked up and turned our heads. We saw a group of girls. Oh...I recognise that girl, she’s the one who was the first to get my autograph.

“Hey!” I waved and walked over to them.

“Kyaa!!!” They squealed.

“Haha, you guys are too cute~” I grinned.

“Yah Hae, you’re mine” Eunhyuk came over.

“Hyuk, you’re disturbing my time with our fans!” I pouted.

“I’m just pointing it out~”  He smiled and back- hugged me.

“So do you guys want to take a picture?” I smiled.

“NEH!!!” They squealed louder.
We took a photo together and some individual photos.

“OMO!!! IT’S HANGENG!!!!!!!!!!!!” One of them squealed when they saw Hankyung.
“AND HEECHUL!!!!!!!!”
They all rushed over to HanChul.

“Haha” I laughed. Eunhyuk back-hugged me again.

“We still have a long way to go to be like them” He stated.

“Yup...”  I agreed. I turned my head and he pecked me on the lips.
I smiled.

Today...is the best day of my life.
_____________
A short update...since I feel guilty, lemme post GIFs to explain how much I love you guys? ( plus some random gifs 8D) 






I WUV YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS!!!! MY DEAR COMMENTERS AND MY DEAR SILENT READERS WHO SHOULD ALSO COMMENT 8DD 

- superELFjunior AKA Nana