Chapter 41

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

“KIBUM! STRAWBERRY!!!” I pointed to the strawberry ice-cream. Yes. I’ve caught the Eunhyuk Disease which is highly dangerous as you have a weird obsession over strawberries, in which will cause a lot of blood loss from blood noses.

“Eyy...arasso.” He rolled his eyes and chuckled. “Can I please have one chocolate ice-cream and one strawberry ice-cream?” He asked the lady. Who kindly nodded and went off to get them. I let Kibum pay, since it was always like that back in the days.  I got my ice cream and immediately skipped out.

“Oh ice-cream how much I love you~” I chimed and started to it.

“Ey this kid.” Kibum knocked my head lightly.

“D-Ow! Hey! I’m your hyung!” I scowled at Kibum.

“Right~ Mr. 5 year old fish.” He stuck his tongue out at me. I scoffed. This means war.
I walked over closer to him and ‘accidentally’ pushed him to the wall.

“Oh...I’m sorry Kibum, I didn’t see you there.” I smiled innocently and skipped off.

“Yah!” Kibum shouted but I skipped along faster. Man...I miss this feeling of hanging out with your best friend.

Kibum’s POV

I looked at Donghae skipping away from me. I could only chuckle as he accidentally bumped into a few people. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I swiftly took it out and looked at the message.

‘I was right wasn’t I? Your Donghae is long gone, he’s taken. So, how about it? Our deal?’

I looked at it for a few more seconds before closing it and walking over to Donghae.
He’s my best friend. This time, for sure, I’m not losing him.

Donghwa’s POV

I sat there and looked at Eunhyuk. He stared back into my eyes. I sighed before crossing my legs.
“What do you want to know?”

Eunhyuk came rushing into my office just an hour before he left saying that he ‘couldn’t trust him.’
Now here he is.

“I want to know who the hell this Kim Kibum is and his relationship with my Donghae.” Eunhyuk’s voice was stern but was also worried.

I bit my bottom lip. “Kibum? He’s our childhood friend...well Hae’s childhood friend...” I mumbled.

“Why does your eyes say that you hate him?”

“W-What?” I exclaimed, obviously shocked.

“I can see it. Hatred. I had the same eyes.”

“Anniya...it’s not hatred....just...”

“Just...?”

I sighed. “Kibum...well...back then...he had a crush on Donghae.”
I saw his eyes widened.
“And I didn’t approve of it since well...Kibum’s family...they were monsters. They wanted Kibum to marry a rich girl so that he can take over their company, if their son was gay they would’ve done something to Donghae to get rid of him...” I explained. “Well...of course that was one reason...the other one was...Kibum...he...he’s done many things...”

“Many...things?” Eunhyuk hissed through his clenched teeth.

“Yeah...I...I’m sorry Eunhyuk that’s all I can tell you at this moment. I just...look, just watch out for Donghae, alright? I’m entrusting you into looking after him.” I looked into his eyes.

“I know....” He smiled.

“I’m being really serious Hyukjae. If you break Hae’s heart, I’m not forgiving you.”

“Arasso~ jeez~” He grinned. “Well...you have to help me in looking after Hae though.”

“Oh?”

“Cause you’re the only one who knows Kibum’s true side.”

I looked at him and chuckled. “Arasso.” I stood up and lead him out the door. “Now shoo, you’ve interrupted my time.”

“Alright Alright, you can go back to watching your ! Jeez.” He joked.

I scoffed. “Oh! Says you!” I shouted back as he walked down the hallway waving to me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I went back to my desk. God that monkey is so irritating...

Eunhyuk’s POV

I chuckled. Donghwa and Donghae are identical except Hae is cuter and ier.
But all the happiness drained away when I suddenly remembered that Donghae was with Kibum. I knew it. That Kibum is trouble. But Donghae doesn’t know it and if I were to do anything to him Hae would definitely hate me for life. I groaned silently. Why is this so hard? 
__________
IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE REPETITVE CHANGE OF POVS!!!!! I have a MAJOR author's block right now...planning for future angst and all....OTL Angst...wai so hard?!?!?! QAQ

Well yeah. Short chap. o 3o. 
LOVE YA'LL!!!!! MY AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!
OH AND OMFG!!!! 90 SUBSS!!!!! 10 MORE AND THEN I HAZ 100!!!! -fangirl spazz- 

...did I say that I love you all? .w.
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTT!!!!! <3 <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana