Chapter 9

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
Great thinking Donghae...you dragged him out here, so now what are you going to do? I groaned silently at myself.

“What did you want to talk about?” Eunhyuk hyung looked at me. I bit my bottom lip. Yeah Donghae...what did you want to talk about?

“...I...I just wanted to say that...a-about before...how you mentioned that I...ignored you because of the k-kiss...” I slightly mumbled the last part.

“Donghae...you don’t have to lie-”

“I’m not lying!”I shouted a bit, but immediately blushed as I realised what I did. “I-It was because you said I was...cute and...I guess I kind of got embarrassed and ran off...”

“...” He was silent, his face was unreadable and he didn’t even move! URGH! Why must he look like that?!?!? Stupid unreadable face...
“...so...you didn’t mind my...kiss?”
I swear my face was as red as a tomato right now...

“I-I do mind! It’s just that you thought that it was because of that and and and-” I started to panic a bit.

“Chill, I was joking” He laughed. I just looked at him and pouted.

“W-Whatever...”I mumbled. I was about to walk into the shop again but Eunhyuk held me back. All of a sudden, my back was against his chest.

“I’m so glad that...you’re not all that mad with my kiss...”He whispered into my ear. My eyes widened and I was blushing harder. I pulled away and looked at him with my red face and wide eyes.

“I-I-I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!”I shouted. All the citizens stopped and turned to look at me. I bit my bottom lip and looked down. My face was heating up...again!

Eunhyuk walked up to me, he stopped and leaned forward towards my ear. “You’re gaining attention~” He whispered. I could feel a smirk in his voice.
He patted my shoulder and walked into the shop.

I.am.going.to.kill.that.monkey.
My jaw tightened and I cursed under my breath. After every one had went  back to what they were doing I went back into the shop.
“Lee.Freaking.Hyukjae...” I hissed through my teeth.

He turned around and smiled. “Yes?”

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!”I shouted and was about to run up to him but Sungmin and Siwon held me back. “LET ME GO SUNGMIN! SIWON!!!” I was struggling to get free.

“Kyuhyun! Help us!” Sungmin shouted at the younger.

“Why? This is such a great performance...I thought I’d only see these in animes...” He smirked and drank his coke.

“ASDFGHJKL LEMME GO!!!!! HYUKJAE!!!!” I was practically screaming my head off. Luckily the shop was closed.
Eunhyuk was leaning on the chair smiling as though nothing happened.

“What is it?”

“URGH!!! YOU-!!!!! YOU JUST WAIT!!!!! IMMA- GOD DAMN IT LET ME GO!!”


I was already back home at my apartment, sitting at my desk. My eyes were shut and my arms were folded.


Click
“...”

Click
Click

“...”
...Click
Click

ClickClickClickClickClick


“Damn it Hyukjae! Be quiet!” I shouted.

“Not my fault that I hate the silent atmosphere” He shrugged. “And...it’s Eunhyuk hyung...though I don’t mind you calling me Hyukjae...cause your angry voice is y~” He smirked.

I blushed a bit. “It’s either shut up, or get out” I pointed to the door.
Eunhyuk was in my apartment, again.  All because of a certain actor who thought that we needed more time to get along...

“Can’t Siwon said that we have to get along first, honestly...I’m getting along fine, but someone over here doesn’t want to get along with me~”Eunhuyk shrugged and continued playing with my pen. “Nice pen by the way...”
I glared at him from the corner of my eye. I sighed and stood up.

“Where’re you going?” He said as I walked out of the room, but I ignored him. I heard him follow me out. I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink of strawberry milk.
“Ohhh!!! So much rilakkuma!!!!!!!!!” I nearly did a spit take. I rushed out to see Eunhyuk staring at my collection.

“Y-Yah! What do you think you’re doing-”

“Aww! It’s Kiiroitori in a strawberry costume! It’s so cute!” Eunhyuk pointed at my plush toy.
...How the hell does he know this stuff...no wait...scratch that...how the hell did he manage to become a teacher with this kind of personality?

“Man I’m so jealous...how did you manage to buy all this stuff?”

“...I guess I saved some money up and won some of them at the arcade” I shrugged.

“Really???? Woah...”  He kept on admiring them. Then, an idea popped into my mind.

“Hey...you wanna go to the arcade and win some more?”

“LET’S GOO!!!!!!!!!!!” He dragged me out of the apartment. Luckily I managed to get our jackets when he dragged me out.
----
“Nearly got it...” I bit my bottom lip as I moved the joy stick to the side. We were playing that game where you have to cut the line that is holding the prize.
Sweat started to trickle down my forehead. I clicked the ‘cut’ button. But it missed by half a centimetre.
“URGH!!ASDFGHJKL”I groaned. Eunhyuk laughed at me. He pushed me aside and put in a couple cents. He moved the joy stick to right and pressed the cut button, and guess what? He got it!

“Yes!!!”He picked up the plush and put it against my chest . “You keep it”

“W-What? But I thought...” I was unable to finish my sentence since he put his finger to my lip.

“We’ll continue your collection together.”He winked. A shiver went down my spine.

“R-Right...” I mumbled and blushed a bit. He smiled and skipped off.


When we went back to my apartment. Eunhyuk begged me to sleep over. I refused a million times but no matter what, he kept on begging. I sighed and finally gave up. He jumped in joy. He said he wanted to sleep near my rilakkuma collection so I grabbed the extra mattress and set it up near my collection. I got him a pillow, blanket and Donghwa’s PJs which...I for some reason have in my closet....

He smiled and thanked me before going to sleep.

I sighed. Sometimes...I wonder which one of us is the oldest here.
___________________________

 

SO MUCH RILAKKUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

As you can see, I am MADLY in love with rilakkuma .w. 
and these pics are only  a few things from Hae's collection. 
hope you like this chapter~
Comment if you love Donghae/Eunhyuk/Rilakkuma(I had to add that in :3) and subscribe if you're a new reader OwO 

-superELFjunior AKA Nana