Chapter 84

My Musical Boundary
(AUTHORS UPDATE: Added a Halloween skit at the bottom! Please do read it if you've read the chapter before I updated it :D )

"Run!"

I stared at the kids as they ran the lap around their oval. Hyukjae chuckled as he spotted some lazy kids who just walked and others who tried, but just couldn't do it. I frowned when I saw Chan jogging with a couple of his friends, casually chatting. Then there were the average people.
Anyway.
Today I was supposed to come and pick up the kids from school to get to practice, of course it wasn't all of them I had to pick up, just most of the maknaes and Mingyu because he goes to the same school as Seungkwan. And all of this was going to be filmed for the broadcast later on. First up were Chan and Dongjin as we did some secret researching and found out that their school releases students earlier than the other maknaes’ schools. Suddenly I heard a bell ring and straight away Hyuk and I started to head out to fetch Chan while Hyukjae walked to the school entrance to wait for Dongjin.
 
"HEY LEE CHAN!" I shouted with a loud voice, causing heads to turn and of course, Chan's head turned straight away. Mutters, squeals and shouts were heard in every direction as I continued to walk to Chan with a grin.
 
"Hyung?!" He exclaimed, embarrassed since not only did I make a huge uproar in front of his friends, the camera was also there. "What...?"
 
"Here to pick you up, we have dance practice, remember?" I nudged him with a grin. "Hm...Are you guys Chan's friends?" I adverted my eyes over to the group of boys he was running with as they all nodded.
 
"Are you the awesome dancing hyung that Channie always talks about?" Another asked back.
 
"No, that's me."
 
Out of nowhere Hyukjae appeared his arms around Dongjin's shoulders that turned small out of shyness and embarrassment. There seemed to be a stream of students who were following behind them, most of which were girls.
 
"I'm the awesome dancing hyung, right Chan?"
 
"...actually...Donghae hyung..." Chan started and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry hyung..." He smiled apologetically towards Hyuk.
 
"...oh that's alright, you think I'm the awesome dancing hyung, right Dongjin?"
 
Dongjin kept quiet, but we all knew his answer when he silently slipped away from Hyukjae's hands and stayed close to me while smiling apologetically to Hyuk, almost identical to Chan's smile from earlier. I laughed out loud and placed my arms around each of the kid’s shoulders as they were on both sides of me. Sticking out my tongue at Hyuk, I told the kids I'd treat them to some ice cream after.
 
"I'm hurt kids, I really am."
 
"Regardless of what Hyukjae feels, let's go. We have to pick up the other kids." I ignored Hyukjae and turned around with the kids and started to head off to the van. All of a sudden, Hyukjae reached out and pulled me back by the shoulder. "What are you doing? We have to get going." I raised a daring eyebrow.
 
"Do you not love me?" He acted hurt.
 
"..."
 
"How could you ignore me like that, Hae?! It hurts." He started to get dramatic and fell to the floor.
 
Sighing, I bent down and lifted his chin up. "Yah, get up." I leaned in closer, so that our noses were touching before saying, "you're gonna get the clothes dirty."
 
And with that I stood up, spun around and escorted the kids and myself back to the van, leaving the dramatic monkey on the floor as the students and cameraman looked at him as if he was crazy.
 
We were all in the van, Chan, Dongjin and I sat in the middle seats while Hyukjae sat in the passenger seat at the front next to our driver and it wasn't long until we started to head off to the next school, which was Hansol's school. While we were driving, I started the conversations.
 
"So how was school?"
 
"The usual b-"
Suddenly Dongjin cut off Chan from talking by whispering something into his ear.
"Oh...it was awesome as usual! Learnt a lot of things today." Chan grinned as Dongjin smiled innocently like an angel next to him. I stared at him with doubt for a second, but shrugged it off.
 
"And you, Dongjin?"
 
"It was fun..." He started, "we were preparing our science project..."
 
"Oh?" I raised a brow. "The last time I did a science project...it didn't end well..." I recalled my awful high school life.
 
"Mine went great." Hyuk chipped in as he turned around to face us from his seat. "Got an A for it, like a boss as usual." He smirked.
 
"Oh hush." I scrunched my nose at him. "I'm sure you'll do great." I encouraged Dongjin as he smiled back at me in appreciation. We continued to talk and even mess around with the camera, each trying to be camera and divas, checking our appearance and all that stuff.
 
“Oh...isn’t that Hansol...?” Hyukjae asked and pointed out the window. We all looked at the window on the left side and widened our eyes when we saw Hansol walking with his friends. I quickly called to the driver to stop the car. As he parked on the sidelines we all rushed out and ran to Hansol.
“YAH! CHOI HANSOL! YO!”
Hansol and his group of friends turned around. Hansol blinked at us innocently while his friends went crazy in a silent matter when they saw the camera. “What happened? Why are you out of school?”
 
“It’s...ended?” 
 
"Already? Damn that was quick." I muttered, "Anyway. Hi friends of Hansol, sorry but we're gonna have to take him."
 
"Go ahead." They told us.
 
Hansol looked over to them with a shocked expression before shouting out, "seriously guys?!" I gave his friends a thumbs up before we dragged him back to the van and quickly headed off to Mingyu and Seungkwan. If Hansol was out already, than Mingyu and Seungkwan are coming out pretty soon.
"What's happening?" He asked as we got into the car, "oh...hello." He bowed to the cameraman. I tapped his shoulder and told him to say hi to the camera attached to the window as he bowed again to each one. 
"Wait seriously. What's happening?"
 
"Long story short, we're picking maknaes up to go to dance practice." 
 
"Oh."
Praise the lords that their schools were close. We got there right away and immediately sprinted out to see if the students were out yet. Unfortunately, they were.
 
"Where are they...." I muttered and looked around. Out of nowhere someone jumped on my back and out of instincts, my hands went around and held onto their legs before I looked up to see who it was. Hyukjae was up there squinting and trying to find the two. Normally I'd tell him to get off, but since we needed to find him, I went along with it and started to walk. 
Mingyu would be easy to find, thank god for his height, but Seungkwan...well...let's hope the pair are together. 
While Hyukjae was on my back searching, I asked the students if they knew where the two were, or at least one of them. They all knew who the two were but didn't know where they were. 
 
"DONGHAE!" Hyukjae shouted from above. "TO THE LEFT! LEFT!" Immediately I ran to the left. "WOAH WAIT. SLOW DOWN- I MIGHT FALL."
 
"YOUR FAULT FOR CLIMBING ON MY BACK!"
Soon I spotted two kids at the street vendor buying hotdog sticks. "BU SEUNGKWAN!" 
 
"KIM MINGYU!"
We shouted but they were too far away to hear us and so they walked away without even realising. 
And you know what?
Seungkwan actually looked our way, but he didn't even see us. In which I find difficult to understand why because there was a male on top of another males back. We were noticable! I swear!
"Oh my god." Hyukjae muttered. "They're getting away! AFTER THEM!"
 
"I'm going!!" I shouted and ran, concluding to complaints from Hyukjae. He told me to get to them. I merely followed his orders. "KWAN! MC BU! FREAKING DIVA!"
 
"GIANT 16 YEAR OLD. DUDE. MINGYU TURN AROUND!" 
...
It was either due to the loud crowd, or they were just deaf. 
"You know what screw this." 
Hyukjae jumped off and sprinted to them, so did I after I realised that the weight on my back disappeared. "I SWEAR SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS." Hyuk shouted as we pushed their backs and appeared in front of them, causing shock to the both of them as they gasped. 
 
"Yeah, we called out to you guys like...9 times."
 
"You even looked at us! I was on Hae's back for crying out loud!"
 
"Ehh. Hyung must not be handsome enough for me to notice." Seungkwan stated with a monotonous voice and a poker face. Hyukjae scrunched his nose and stepped forward, immediately causing Seungkwan to back down and smile sheepishly, gripping into Hyuk's arm. 
 
"Anyway. Let's go." We pulled the kids back to the others so that we could head off to dance practice straight away. We still needed to polish off our moves before the competition after all. Not to mention the fact that we need to help the Chinese members with their Korean lines, which isn't much since well...17 guys with a 4 minute song? Not many lines for any of us unless you're a main, lead or rapper. 
Once again, we messed around with the camera, each checking ourselves out, smiling like an angel etcetera etcetera. Seungkwan on the other hand decided to practice his vocals in the car and started to sing Give It To Me by SISTAR, he even demonstrated the dance with Mingyu for us. Overall, the car ride was happy and cheerful.
We decided to stop at the bubble tea store that wasn't for from here and decided to buy everyone bubble tea...using Hyukjae's money of course.
"You're all lucky I earn money." Hyukjae pointed at each and every one of us with narrowed playful eyes as we grinned innocently. He took out his wallet as we silently cheered. Taking the four bags in our hands, we drove to the practice room. Hansol talked quickly to the camera in English and god knows what he was saying but it seemed like he was saying to give us support...? Or something like that. 
After getting out of the van, we headed inside and of course, the others were already here, stretching and mucking around, some others were just zoned out due to school. Seniors have it rough, huh?
"Aye kids! We bought bubble tea!" 
 
Without delay, they all rushed and surrounded around Hyukjae, all trying to get their beloved drink. After taking a sip, dance practice happened straight away. We got into our positions as I shouted, "The music is starting!" before I ran back to my position and started to dance to the first part.

It ended without many mistakes, we just needed to fix our positioning in which was done and dealt with in a few minutes. 

And well.
That was it really. All we had to do was nail the lyrics down. Soonyoung took Mingming away to teach him his lines whilst I took on Junhui as my student and personally sung out his parts to demonstrate how I wanted them to be sung. 
The others were either silently singing, besides Bu Seungkwan and Lee Seokmin who were literally singing to the whole world, or they were practicing their dance moves with Hyukjae or even rapping with him. 
Junhui groaned and slumped his head on the table. He couldn't pronounce a few words despite saying them over and over again.
"It's fine, Junhui. You can do it."I reassured him before I pronounced it out again, syllable by syllable. Even though it took quite a bit, he eventually got it down and after checking that everyone knew their lines, we decided to practice it with live singing. We all grabbed a microphone...well not all of us but at least more than half of us since we knew that they'd give us the head piece microphone at the competition so that we all had some way to sing. Once again I was in charge of starting the music and once I hit the play button, I ran to my position. 
 
' There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
 
Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you
 
Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you
 
There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
 
When my greedy heart  gradually search to other directions
When my mind can’t handle whenever my greed grow even more
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you’re here, it’s the only one
I’m always thankful. I could do better as you do
 
Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you
 
There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me
 
You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes, you don’t know but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my feelings
Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you’re always be the one in my eyes (I’m going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You’re so fine, is there someone like you?
I love you Oh, please know it, to me there’s only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything
 
We arrived on the same road, we’re just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it’s love
 
There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me.'
 
I smiled as the song ended. 
"Good job everyone! If we can nail practice, we'll own the real performance!" I approved of the performance we just did. The cameraman gestured that he was gonna end the filming here so we gathered up towards the camera and said our farewells, love confessions to our fans and told them to cheer us on. 
As the cameraman finally turned off the camera, we bowed as he left and went back to drinking our bubble tea. Some of us anyway as there were others that had finished drinking. 
 
"Hyung!" I looked up and saw Seungcheol gesturing to me from the entrance. "There's someone here for you!" 
Frowning, I walked over with a million of faces running through my head as to who it could be. I widened my eyes in shock. Well this was definitely unexpected. Minji was there with a bored look on her face.
 
"Sungmin told me to come here and give you this." She passed me a bag. "He said that Siwon came by yesterday night and brought everyone gifts since he just came back from Spain." 
 
"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow and looked inside. Yep. Definitely the things that Siwon would buy as souvenirs. There were a bunch of magnets in here too. "Hm...alright." I nodded.
 
"I'll be going now." Just as she could slip away, I pulled her back.
 
"Nu uh, you're staying here until we've all finished."
 
"Wait what?!" She exclaimed and turned around. "What is the point for me to be here?!" 
 
"Chill, we'll wrap it up soon. Besides, you should see how awesome we all are."
Minji snorted. 
 
"Awesome? More like worrisome." 
 
"That wasn't a good comeback."
"I know."
Regardless I pulled her into the practice room. 
 
"...HYUNG! THERES A GIRL IN THE PRACTICE ROOM!!!" Chan screamed and ran into all the rooms to alert everyone. Suddenly everything became chaos. It was as if they've never seen a girl before. 
 
"I told you it'd be worrisome." Minji muttered as I squeezed her wrist gently.
 
"Kids calm down." I maintained my calm image. Some of them calmed, others didn't quite get the message coughLEECHANcough. Thank god Hansol stopped the crazy kid from running his third lap around the room. "This is Minji, she's-"
 
"A stranger." She finished for me as I shot her a glare.
 
"No, she's a friend of myself and Hyukjae-"
 
"I NEVER APPROVED OF OUR FRIENDSHIP!" Hyukjae shouted from the back as I also shot a glare to him. 
 
"Well basically she's a friend that's living with Hyukjae and I so be nice to her. She's just staying here until we finish so that we could go home together." I finally let go of her wrist and walked to Hyukjae. 
 
"Ain't she popular?" 
I turned around and smirked when I saw that the 95 liners were communicating with her along with the 97 and 98 liners when they found out she was 15. 
"Oh young love..."
 
"I do not approve." I mumbled and pouted.
 
"What? Why not?"
 
"They both deserve better."
 
"You are so mean."
 
"I meant it in a good way!"
 
"How do you even get anything good out of 'they both deserve better' in a good way?"
And so the infamous EunHae argument begins once again as the kids chatted with each other. There were others not giving a and just practicing the song because they're good children. Regardless we all had a good time for the last few hours. 

A few days later...

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" 
I threw the Nemo plushie at Hyukjae. "D'OW! Why would you do that?!" He pouted I rolled my eyes and walked off, leaving Hyukjae to weep in the corner in his Vampire costume.
Today is October the 31st. Otherwise known as Halloween.  
"What are you dressed up as?" Hyukjae frowned and poked his head around as I walked. 
 
"Lee Donghae."
 
"Seriously?" 
I ignored him however he decided to be an and annoy me. "Come on hon, you can be my victim, y'know? I bet our fans would be squealing if they saw me biting your neck."
I rolled my eyes. Hyukjae wanted to go trick or treating, especially since my cafe is having a Halloween special event.
 
"Minji~" I called out sweetly and ignored Hyukjae, "do you want to go trick or treating?" 
 
"I'm 15."
 
"And he's 22. Let's go." I grabbed her wrist and lifted her up, dragging her to the living room as Hyukjae went to grab the witches hat and cape that he brought at the 5 dollar shop. 
 
"Oh hell no." She walked back. Unfortunately for her, I was behind her and so we forced the hat on top of her head and put the cape around her neck before dragging her out of the apartment room. "Why did I accept the invitation to live with you guys. Why didn't I just stay home?" She groaned and started to regret everything in her life. Not many people trick or treat in Seoul, but hey, there isn't a rule where people aren't allowed to. 
And so that's why. 
VampireHyuk, WitchMinji and I, Lee Donghae were currently walking from store to store asking for treats. We got good reactions. They told us that we looked adorable, some even questioning our age...well Hyukjae's age at least. There were some store owners who asked for autographs since they recognised me and asked us who Minji was in which Hyukjae replied. 
 
"She's an actual witch." He stated in a serious tone as Minji and I both hit him. "No, she's just a friend who we picked up off the street-" we hit him again, "...okay fine. She's a friend of ours." He finally stated. Now how hard was that? Geezus Christ. "Thank you!" We bowed and walked off. Citizens on the street would stop ask and ask for pictures in which we gladly complied to. We finally got to my cafe and I could only laugh out loud as I saw that every single worker was dressed up. Jaehwa was Batman, my other co worker dressed up as Spider Man, Kyuhyun was Loki and Sungmin was also a vampire. As I went into the rest room though...man it was like a party of cosplayers! Everyone was dressed up. 
 
"Aye party pooper." Jaehwa grinned and slung his arm over my shoulder. "Why aren't you dressed up as anyone?" 
I looked down at my clothes before looking up at Jaehwa again.
 
"I am though." 
He raised an eyebrow and asked who. 
"A y guy named Lee Donghae." I smirked and walked off to serve customers. Minji and Hyukjae were seated down at a table, Minji playing on her phone while Hyukjae was conversing with another customer. I rolled my eyes when Hyukjae jokingly asked for candies in which our customer seriously compiled to. 
 
"Hyung!" I jumped and turned around, smiling softly when I saw Lee Chan and Junhui. Junhui dressing up as a ninja and Chan dressed up as Michael Jackson. "I heard there was a party down here." He grinned.
 
"It may be a party, but the only way to get in is to order something." I winked as they laughed and went to take a seat. Apparently a couple more of the members were coming but at different times since their school schedules and work schedules didn't exactly match.
 
"Oppa!" I was attacked by a hug, looking up I recognised her straight away.
 
"Yoona?! Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages!" I hugged her back before pulling away and scanning her outfit, "ohhhh pretty princess Yoona." I laughed. 
 
"Pshh. I'm not even dressed up." She chuckled. "I came over straight after an interview."
 
"Interview?" 
 
"For a commercial." She grinned with pride. 
 
"A commercial?! Did you get in?"
 
She shrugged, "don't know yet, but let's hope so." 
I nodded and told her where Hyukjae was as she made her way over to the table, smiling to Minji. 
I walked into the kitchen and couldn't help but to notice that Kyuhyun went full out on his outfit, he even had the staff that was laying against the wall, next to the cupboard. 
"Nice outfit." I complimented him as he laughed and agreed saying that Sungmin bought him it. Speaking about Sungmin. His vampire outfit matched him so much more than Hyukjae...maybe it's because Sungmin has the pale face and he can change his adorable looking eyes into vampire-like ones. 
I helped him with making the food for a little while before Jaehwa called me out to take orders.
 
"Excuse me everyone!" 
We all looked up to see Sungmin with his vampire costume. "I'd like to announce that we are having a picture booth where you can take pictures with each other or with our staff! Please come join, there is no fee at all!" Murmurs started to go around as a line started to appear in front of the board. There were actually people who wanted to do this. They even requested to take pictures with staffs!
All of a sudden I was pulled into the booth by Hyukjae as I saw that Minji, a couple of the Seventeen members and Yoona were also there. It was hard to fit everyone into the picture but we did anyway, taking 2-4 pictures with everyone. However all of a sudden Hyukjae kicked the others out leaving only me and him.
 
"Now for some EunHae time." He grinned childishly as I rolled my eyes and chuckled. w
We posed in front of the camera, making cute faces, angry/scary faces etcetera, etcetera. All of a sudden Hyukjae placed his lips on my neck to the extent where I could just feel his teeth. He was actually being serious when he said that I could be his victim so that's why I followed along and bent my head a bit so that he could have more access to ' my blood'. After the clicking sound was heard, he pulled away and the next minute I know, his lips were smashed against mine. My eyes were as wide as plates when I heard the camera click and even after that Hyukjae didn't unlock our lips. Slowly I sunk into his touch and kissed him back as he smiled into it. 
 
"HEY HEY HEY! This is a PUBLIC PHOTO BOOTH. Please get out!" Jaehwa shouted and exclaimed the last three words in English. Hyukjae reluctantly pulled away and wiped his mouth as if he were are all vampire, even glaring at Jaehwa as if he interrupted Hyukjae's feasting on blood. "Sorry Mr. vampire, but you have to go his blood somewhere else." He shrugged innocently.
Hyuk and I both rolled our eyes as he interlaced our fingers together and walked off to the bathroom. After closed the door, I could hear Sungmin shout out,
 
"MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE A MESS!"
_________________________
AHAHAHAHAHAH ALOHA 
-sobs- I'M BAEK GUISEE
how are you all? Doing good?...That's great to hear! -laughs-
...
-kills myself-
Pillow: she died.
Chair: she died.
Computer: HALLELUJAH!
someonehelpimgoinginsaneOTL
...
BTW HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Added a little Halloween skit XD
----
 PaboForSJ:
LOL~ Hyukjae is appearing everywhere out of nowhere~ XD Are you bored Hyukjae? Because you have nothing better to do? Or you just miss your little Fishy?
 
Yep. Freaking Monkey Magic XD 
Hyukjae: all of your answers are correct to be honest :3
----
sungs0ngmin15:
hahaha . . even if donghae is so focused on the competition hyuk understands it and just let him be , , but at times he just have to let hae relax and have some quality time with him , . . so cute . . . 
 
^_^
 
Hyukjae: honestly I'm the best boyfriend anyone could ever have.
Donghae: -hits Hyukjae with a Nemo plushie- 
----
mollz1997:
Kyaaaaaaaa so much eunhae !!!!
AUTHORNIM WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY FEELS ?!?!?
Oh and btw I'm stalking you and SuJUELForever to Korea and Narnia ! So don't try to escape or I will find you... And I will kill you....
 
 
JOKING.... Or am I O.o ...... Yeah I am TROL lolololololol XD
 
BWAHAHAHAHHAHA
OMFG LOOOOL I was reading your convo XDD you guys are so cute OMF- I cannot with you guys XD 
Feel free to Stalk us XD
----
SuJuELFforeva:
(=゚ω゚)ノ I'M BAEK!!! *goes running to you* ・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・ Just like you said ._. Since you say emojis are awesome, I SHALL spam this comment with them (again). (^O^☆♪ YESH, WE'RE GOING TO NARNIA! Wait... NO, WE'RE GOING TO KOREA (and Narnia if you still want to)! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Yay, a toast! *munches on it* Wait... A toast as in a piece of bread, right? xD Well, I'll see you in the next chapter!~♪
 
WELCOME BAEK :""> 
♪( ´▽`) EMOJIS FTW (≧∇≦)
OMF- YEAHHHH LETS GO TO KOREA XD And Narnia...or wonderland or Hogwarts...or Neverland...cough. KOREA!! Let us bring mollz1997 with us XD 
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ yes I did XD here have some more -gives you more-  d( ̄  ̄)
...HI! XD
 
----
Sorry there's lazy editing OTL it's like 1 in the morning right now and my iPad is being a bish orz
...
I LOVE YOU ALL. AND THIS TIME IF IM NOT UPDATING,BLAME SCHOOL XD -iskilledbyschoolbuildings-
COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE JUSEYONG~
I LOVE YOU~~~
-superELFjunior AKA Nana