Chapter 53

My Musical Boundary

Kyuhyun's POV

I stared at my phone for a long time. Did I just read right? Eunhyuk and Donghae were on the verge of a break up because of Hyoyeon? I sighed as I slipped the phone back into my pocket. I counted the heads that were in my cafe right now. Everyone was here, except for two. Henry and Ryeowook. I started to grow worried. According to what Eunhyuk had informed me with, Hyoyeon was able to do anything to the guys if she knew that Eunhyuk and Donghae didn't break up yet. When I asked Zhou Mi and Yesung where they were, the both of them were also worried, possibly even more than me. They immediately took out their phones and started to call the two. But to our relief the pair were both together and were heading over to the cafe right now. 

However, I couldn't help but to still be worried. Hyoyeon could see them and use this as her advantage. I bit my bottom lip and silently prayed for their safety. As I heard the ringing of the bells that were attached to the doors my head perked up in hope in seeing Ryeowook and Henry, however, I was slightly disappointed, yet delighted, to see Eunhyuk and Donghae.  "Guys..." I immediately walked up to them and gathered both of them into a hug. "You two are alright..."

"W-Where's Henry..." I heard Donghae whisper. My eyes widened and started to worry. 

"I...I...don't know..." I whispered back.

Donghae tensed up. He started to tremble.

"What do you mean...you don't know..,?" He whispered quietly. He pulled away. I saw his worried eyes. "Are you saying that you don't know where he is now? That he  could be in danger right now?" 

"Hae don't worry, Ryeowook is with him and they're both heading here right now..." I soothed him with a calming voice. 

"But they're both out there were Hyoyeon could see them...they're both in danger!" Donghae raised his voice. Causing the attention to advert to him. Especially two people.

Narrator's POV

"They're in danger?!?!" Zhou Mi and Yesung shouted. Now they had lost it. They were going crazy, both were angry with themselves for not being able to be there to protect their loved ones right now. The fact about knowing that they could possibly in a lot of danger right now was really traumatising to the two of them. However, the person who had really lost it was Donghae. His tears were overflowing and he looked like he would faint right on the spot.

"Guys calm down!" Sungmin shouted. "What are you guys talking about right now?! What is this about them being in danger?! WHY is everyone here?!?" 

Once Eunhyuk had assured that Donghae was slightly calmer, he explained. "Hyoyeon...Hyoyeon's been threatening us...she's threaten Donghae that if we didn't break up then...you guys would be in danger..." 

There were light gasps everywhere. "You...you're saying that Ryeowook is in danger?!? All because of you?!?!" Yesung lashed at Eunhyuk, but luckily Kyuhyun interfered. 

"Hyung." He said in a stern voice. "Right now is not the time for a fight." 

"But because of them Ryeowook and Henry could be in danger-"

"DO YOU THINK I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN!?" Donghae broke down. He couldn't stand it. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED MY BROTHER TO BE IN DANGER, HUH!? YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY THAT I DECIDED TO END MY RELATIONSHIP WITH EUNHYUK! I DECIDED TO END IT WITH EUNHYUK SO THAT I COULD SAVE YOU GUYS!" He started to break down into tears. Eunhyuk quickly walked over to Donghae and gathered him into his arms as the latter cried. 
After Donghae's shouts, everyone went quiet. Yesung felt guilty and Kyuhyun had the sudden need to run out of this cafe and find Henry and Ryeowook. He hated seeing Donghae like this, although he hasn't known Donghae for as long as Sungmin, Donghae was like his closest dongsaeng. If Donghae was crying, he had a sudden urge to punch the living hell out of the culprit who made him cry. 
Sudden the doorbells rung again and everyone looked up to see if either Henry or Ryeowook arrived, however, to their disappointment, it was Kim Kibum.

"You..." Kyuhyun walked up to Kibum and punched his face. He still remembered what happened to Jonghyun. "You fuhking piece of shiet...was Jonghyun not enough?! Now you're hurting your so called best friend!?!?!" Kyuhyun shouted. 
Kibum stared at the floor, the impact to his jaw was aching, but there was a pain that overcame the physical pain that he had just encountered. It was guilt and regret. 
He looked up to Kyuhyun, who's eyes were fuming with anger. Then looked across to the equally mad Sungmin. 

"I'm disappointed...Kibum." Sungmin hissed. Kibum felt like he got shot. Sungmin never referred to Kibum as Kibum, he usually called Kibum by his nickname Bummie.
Kibum looked over to Eunhyuk, who could be pouncing at him right now, but the fact that Donghae was crying his his arms strained him back. 
There.
The sight of Donghae crying, sobbing, was making him regret everything he did. He didn't want to hurt Donghae. Hell he loved him. However his greed for Donghae's love was overwhelming and so he didn't realise what pain Donghae was experiencing because of him. 

"Donghae..." He stepped closer, but Kyuhyun held his arm.

"Don't touch him..." He hissed. Kibum ignored him.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." He lowered his gaze as tears whelmed. "I'm sorry...because of me...your brother is in trouble..." He whispered. However, Donghae's sharp ears catched the words 'brother' and 'danger'.

"No...Way..." Donghae collapsed. "Henry...danger...promise...dad..." he started to mumble incohrent words.

"You bloody piece of shiet-" 

"Kyu." Sungmin's stern yet trembling voice warned Kyuhyun. "Now is not the time. Henry and Ryeowook are in trouble...we must find out where they are now." 

"Y-Yes..." Everyone turned their eyes to the voice. Donghae slowly stood up with the help of Eunhyuk. "Kibum...what happened?" Donghae raised his gaze to meet his best friends.

Kibum felt grateful of Donghae. He was always the softest one out of their group of friends back when they were younger. That's the whole reason why Kibum was even here right now. If Donghae hadn't been the first person to talk to him when Kibum had just joined kindagarden, than Kibum wouldn't be here. 
"I...I felt guilty..." He whispered. "Seeing you so sad, seeing you making decisions on whether to risk your friends lives or your own happiness...all of a sudden I started to remember the past..." He smiled a bit. "All of a sudden I remembered how much you loved to make friends, how much you love your friends...I felt so guilty...I stood up to Hyoyeon today, she was so mad...she...she told me to wait and see what will happen...she stormed out and immediately I thought she was going to hurt you and your friends so I rushed here first...but...but I saw her...she was talking to your brother and your friend..." 
Everyone's eyes widened. 

"That fuhking ..." Heechul cursed.

Donghae closed his eyes. Despite his worry, his fuming anger overpowered him.
"We will find her." He re-opened his eyes. Everyone was staring in shock. The Donghae who had looked so torn and broken before was now looking confident and angered. His eyes showed fiery and as if he had wanted to rip someone to shreds. 
"Kibum, do you know where she went?" 

"No...but I can track her down..." Kibum nodded his head.

"And how the hell could you do that?" Heechul narrowed his eyes. Kibum took out a chip and smirked slightly. 

"I placed a chip into her phone." 

"Good job Ki...Bummie." Sungmin smiled. Kibum smiled back. He immediately felt a tad bit happier. 
Kyuhyun took his laptop out as Kibum inserted the chip into the laptop. Kibum was typing away, constantly looking up towards the screen as the light on the screen reflected from his glasses. 

"Here." He stopped all of a sudden and leaned back. "She's...at an abandoned warehouse..." He questioned. He started to type a bit more. Suddenly a screen popped up and Donghae could have sworn he would have collapsed if it weren't for the fact that Eunhyuk was helping him up. There on the screen was a live video of Hyoyeon.

"Well well, look who we have here..." she smirked. "Kim Kibum the betrayer and Lee Donghae the liar..." 

"Kim FUHKING Hyoyeon you little bit-"

"Heechul..:" Donghae whispered and immediately Heechul lowered his voice but that didn't stop him from glaring holes into Hyoeons head in the computer screen. "What did you do to my brother and my friend?" 

"Your brother and friend?" she tilted her head in an innocent way. "Ah! You mean these two?" she walked away from camera range and there on the screen, showed two bodies, both unconcious tied to a chair.

"WHAT THE FUHK DID YOU DO?!??" Donghae shouted. 

"Oh nothing yet, just some sleeping pills, the actions are to be done when they wake up." she smiled. "Donghae ssi~ if you want your brother and your friend back, come here and get them." she smirked. "HOWEVER you can only bring 4 people with you, that includes Hyukjae." she said Eunhyuks name in a flirty tone and everyone had just wanted to vomit from hearing her. I'm giving you until..." she checked her watch. "Hmm...7pm. If you don't come and get them..." she smirked. "I don't know what will happen to them..." she laughed and in a faint distance you can hear other laughter of men. And just like that, the screen turn black. Donghae couldn't come back to his senses.

his brothers in danger. His friends in danger. If he didn't get there fast enough something could happen to them. 

 

And he didn't want to lose anyone.

_________

AYO I MADE BUMMIE GOOD CAUSE I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH <3
Kibum:Thank god I'm not evil anymore -sighs- 
Donghae:BUMMIE'S BACKKK <3 
Eunhyuk:GASPPP Are you cheating on me?! Why Hae Why>!
Donghae:...over-reacting monkey...
...when did you guys get here? o.o

  

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

-superELFjunior AKA Nana