Chapter 14

My Musical Boundary

 

 

Donghae’s POV
I double checked my luggage. It was 9:40 am and Donghwa was going to come soon so I double checked just to make sure. Because...the last time I went on a vacation, I didn’t pack my boxers...and well...things didn’t go well.

“Okay! I should be ready...” I smiled proudly.

Ding Dong~

Oh...Donghwa’s here already? I frowned and went to the door. Once I opened it, I was attacked...but a very evil bunny.

“OH DONGHAE HOW MUCH I MISS YOUU!!!!!” He kept squealing and choking me with his hugs.

“S-Sungmin hyung- c-choke- d-die- h-help!” I kept stuttering incoherent words.

“Baby, Donghae’s suffocating” Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin off of me.

I gasped for air. “You’re...a life saver...”.

“...whoops...sorry Hae...”Sungmin smiled innocently.

“No problem...” I sighed a bit. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Donghwa said he’ll pick us up here” Kyuhyun answered while Sungmin roamed around my apartment.

“Oh really?”

“DONGHAE YAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” someone shouted my name...no...make that a whole bunch of people!

“G-Guys!” I said in shock. My dancing mates were here.

“Woah...so this is where you live...”

“...Y-Yeah...are guys here cause-”

“Cause Donghwa told us he’d pick us up here? Yes” Donghyun smiled.

No Way....

“Hey Donghae!” I turned to my door.

“Siwon...”

“Can’t wait till the vacation! Mind if I roam around for a bit?” Siwon asked, but went for it anyway.

Don’t tell me...

“Donghae ah” My eyes widened when I saw who was at the door.
Damn it...

“Hyukjae...” I muttered.

He smiled at me and came closer. “How are you?” He ruffled my hair.

“I’m well...w-what about you?” Curse you stutters...

He frowned a bit. What...is he not well?
“Donghae ah...why are you so awkward with me today?”

“E-Eh?” I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again.

“Was it because of yesterday?- Oh wait...didn’t you say something to me yesterday? What was it? You said it too fast...” He looked at me.

“Oh...umm...” I looked around, trying to avoid eye contact. My eyes met with Kyuhyun’s.  I gave him that look again. Please Kyuhyun!! Save meeee!!!!!

“Donghae!” Kyuhyun walked over to me.
Yes! He understood it!
“I need to talk to you, you won’t mind right, myeolchi?”

“Actually I-”

“No? Good! Come on Donghae~” Kyuhyun put his arm around my shoulder and guided me to where everyone else was.

“Thank you again...” I whispered.

“You owe me” He whispered back.

I gave everyone a tour of my apartment since...well...it was the only thing to keep me away from Eunhyuk for now.
It’s not like I want to be away from him...it’s just that the fact that I nearly confessed to him yesterday is making me awkward around him, so...I guess I just need space for now.

“I’M HERE!!!!!!!” Donghwa’s voice echoed through the hall.  We all got our bags and packed them into my uncles bus.
We all went in and sat down in our seats. Being in here reminds me of when I was still in elementary...oh good times good times...
My dancing friends (4 of them) sat in the back seat. While Jiwon sat next to Siwon...yes I forced Jiwon to sit Siwon because their names sound similar. Of course KyuMin sat next to each other. Donghwa sat next to my uncle (who was driving) and that only left me with...

“Eunhyuk...” I muttered and curse again. I sighed and sat down next to him.
We didn’t say anything. Since it was awkward and considering that he was sleeping, I took out my book and started to finish off my sketch which I drew a few days ago.
It was a picture of a butterfly on a flower, inspired by something I saw in the park.

“Ohh...Donghae you’re a good artist!” Eunhyuk exclaimed when he saw my picture. He’s awake!? I could have sworn he was sleeping!

“N-Not really...” I mumbled.

“What do you mean not really?! Woah...chincha...you have so much talents...”

“I don’t have that much, all I can do is dance and draw...”

“and sing!” Donghyun shouted from the back.

“Don’t forget about cooking!”

“Hey! You forgot about his guitar skills!”

...damn it I forgot my friends were on this bus...

“See~! I told you that you’re talented” Eunhyuk chuckled as I pouted and finished off the sketch.
Once I shaded in the last part, Eunhyuk took it off me and ‘admired’ my work. Then, he turned the page.

“Ohhh...you’re really...a hardcore Yunho fan...”He smirked. Damn it...I knew I should have taken the book back.

“He’s my role model”

“Uh huh...no kidding...”He said as he flipped through my book, I drew a lot of Yunho sketches...but only when I’m really bored cause...these pictures takes hours to draw...or maybe it’s just me?
For some reason he frowned.
“...you should draw a picture of me...”

“...excuse me?”

“Sketch a picture of me” He said again. “It’s making me jealous that Yunho is the person that you’re sketching all the time”
I blushed at his words.

“E-Erm...sure...” I mumbled.

“We’re here! Get your bags kids!” Donghwa shouted. We got off of the bus and took our bags.

“Bye uncle!!”I shouted and waved to my uncle.

“Have a safe trip Donghae!!” He shouted back before driving off. We were dropped off at Incheon airport. Hang on...we have 11 people with us...did...did Donghwa buy all the tickets?

“Donghwa” I nudged him when we were walking.

“Hm?”

“ Did you buy all of the tickets?”

“Hmmm...only for your dance friends and myself”

“Then...”

“KyuMin and Siwon paid for themselves, while Eunhyuk paid for both you and himself.” Donghwa smiled.
I looked at him blankly.

“...no really hyung...who paid for my ticket?”

“I told you, Hyukjae did” He said again, but I gave him yet another one of my doubtful looks. “Don’t trust me? Sungmin was there when Eunhyuk bought the tickets, go ask him.”
I went over to Sungmin.

“Yes, Hyukjae paid for your ticket.” He said it without me needing to ask him. I frowned and went to Siwon. He said the same thing.
I pouted and went to ask Hyukjae himself.

“Eunhyuk hyung...”

“Hyukkie hyung”

“...Hyukkie hyung...did you...pay for my ticket?” I asked him hesitatingly.

“Yeah” He said simply. I was blank for a minute and then asked another question.

“ Why?”

“Because I wanted to”

“...That doesn’t exactly answer my question...”
We stopped at the place where we put our luggage on the...elevator thing...

“You don’t have to have a reason to do something, in this case...I just wanted to buy your ticket for you.” Eunhyuk put his luggage on the elevator thing.

“...I guess that makes sense...” I sighed and put my things on it as well. Then we carried our single bags to the airplane.
For some reason...no one else boarded the plane but us.
“Is the plane booked for us or something?” I asked Hyukkie.

“Yeah, apparently Siwon booked it specially for us."  Ah...how could I forget...we have a famous actor with us...
“Anyway, I’m sitting next to you again” He grinned. I looked at my ticket and then at his. Oh dear...Looks like it’s going to be a long flight...
______________________
HI GUISE! 8D 
Nothing much on this chapter...just some more of Hae's beautiful talents =w=

Lately I've been really into photography...so when I'm not updating on time...BLAME THE CAMERA! 8D ...okay not the innocent camera...but yeah...ENJOY 8D 

-superELFjunior AKA Nana