Chapter 83

My Musical Boundary
I looked over at Hyukjae and smiled gently. He seemed really tired the day before so it's no wonder that he's sleeping extra hours right now.I decided to let him sleep and quickly slipped out to see if Minji was still awake. Not really by surprise, I found her in the kitchen.
Ah.
Right, I forgot. Did I mention the moment where I found the huge mess in my kitchen?Sungmin hyung on the side with a dark face with Kyu hyung comforting him while Minji was in the corner with flour around her? Apparently not. But yes they created a huge mess in my kitchen and I was the one who cleaned it. 
However the thing is, ever since that moment, I've been seeing Minji in the kitchen a lot these days. She'd always be either staring at the food, or trying to whip up her own. It was as if she wanted to know how to cook, but just couldn't get the grip of it. 
"Oh...Donghae." 
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to Minji who had spotted me. "You're awake...is Hyukjae awake?"
 
"Still no formalities..." I chuckled, "but no, Hyuk's still sleeping."
 
After nodding her head, she looked around, occasionally her gaze would land on the the fridge, stove, table and just almost everything in the kitchen. "What's up? Looks like you have something to ask me?"
 
She scrunched her nose and stared at me with embarrassed eyes, something new from Minji. "Could you teach me how to cook? Like...porridge...?"
 
"...eh?" 
 
"Because well Hyukjae is sick right? So I thought that I could make him porridge and at the same time learn how to make it...y'know...killing two birds with one stone?" She explained in a huff. I could only laugh at this. Despite her regular attitude, it was cute to see a change.
 
"I don't see why you didn't ask me before," I chuckled, "I'd gladly help you...I was planning on making porridge for him anyway." I grinned and pulled up my sleeves.
 
After a few moments, we finally whipped up some porridge for Hyuk. Minji wouldn't come into my room to give him his porridge, so I had to give it to him myself after I shook him up to wake him. "Ah..." I mumbled gently and placed the spoon in front of his mouth as he drank it. "Is it good?"
 
"Yeah it is...did you change your cooking style?" He asked and looked at me with a frown. "It's different from the usual taste..."
 
"Your taste buds never do fail you..." I smiled, "I didn't exactly change it, Minji made 70% of it." 
Suddenly Hyukjae looked as if he was about to vomit it all out. "But I was there so don't worry, she didn't poison it." For some reason he turned back to normal again.
 
"Good." 
I laughed. As he continued to eat it. 
"You know I'm actually not sick right? I'm just tired...that's all."
 
"Yeah well...we made you breakfast, better than nothing."
 
"True that..."
 
"Oh shoot...I have to go..." I exclaimed when I realised the time, "sorry Hyuk, can you feed yourself?"
 
"Yes mother, I'm a big kid now." The sarcasm was pretty obvious as I showed a sarcastic smile.
 
"Yeah well I'll be going now, love you." I kissed his cheeks and immediately took off. 

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR!” I shouted and immediately went straight into dancing. No, this wasn’t for the competition. It was just my daily make-a-dance-or-just-dance dance. But this time, I had Chan, Hansol, Soonyoung and Jihoon with me. When they heard that I make random dances out of pure boredom, they immediately ran to the university dance practice room. I don’t even know how they got permission to come into this place in the first place. They were obviously 14-16 year olds. Shrugging it off, I focused on the dance. To be honest it wasn't that hard of a dance, it was quite short as well, around two minutes. 

 
The song was Titanium by David Guetta. 
 
I muttered the numbers silently to myself and even made my own sound effects. The end got nearer and as four of us kneeled down, Soonyoung was the only one left standing and started to tut like the tut master he was. With some other movements, we all fell to the ground and that was the end of the song. “Wooh! Good job guys!” I stood up immediately and laughed at the kids who just laid on the floor with smiles.
 
“Hey hyung...?” Hansol called out whilst staring up at the roof. I looked over to him with a small smile, urging him to continue as I went to grab my drink bottle. “Is it fun? You know...being able to come up here anytime you want to dance?”
 
“Hm...” I actually had to think about it for a bit until I realised something, “I’ll let you in on a secret then.”
 
Gathering the kids up, we sat in a circle. “The only reason we’re allowed here is because Hyukjae is the dance instructor. If it wasn’t Hyukjae then we would’ve been kicked out immediately.”
 
“Eh? Seriously? But I heard that you were always dancing even before Hyukjae hyung was the dance instructor here...?” Chan frowned as I looked at him in surprise, asking him how he knew. “Well I apparently go to your middle school and rumours spread from here to there.” He smiled sheepishly.
 
“Wow...I feel so famous...but of course, I am a F4 member after all.” I struck a cool pose as the kids laughed at me. I jokingly took the laughs as insults and acted hurt. Thank god these four are easily able to catch on...maybe not so much with Hansol. He’s really innocent at times and doesn’t even know what’s happening because he either doesn’t understand, or interpreted the situation wrong.
 
“Anyway, yeah before I met Hyukjae, I would always wake up early and come to the dance studio before classes started and once again this is only because the hyung that was the instructor at the time was a really close friend of mine.” I explained, “So kids, if you ever take on dance as a major in uni, don’t just think that you’re able to get into the dance studio whenever you want. Only when the dance instructor is someone you know really well then you can dance whenever you want...ish.”
 
“Ohh...” They nodded their heads, Soonyoung jokingly using his towel as ‘paper’ and started to jot down some ‘notes’. “You and Hyukjae hyung look really good with each other...” Hansol said all of a sudden. I looked at him with a shocked expression at first, but it slowly started to soften and smiled gently.
 
“Really? That’s great to know...but among us, I’m obviously the better out of Hyuk and I, right?” I smirked. To my surprise they actually all nodded. Chan hesitated and started to suggest to himself that Hyukjae’s dance moves were better than mine being that he was a dance instructor and all, however he stopped me from kicking him out of the studio by saying that I was better than Hyuk in looks. “Well...we should probably pack up and-”
 
“I knew I’d find you in here.”
 
I looked over to the door and saw Hyukjae standing there with a smirk. “Breaking into class early again? Even bringing in under age students. Tsk tsk, I thought you knew better than this, Mr. Lee Donghae.” Hyukjae shook his head while looking down, waving his fingers at me.
 
I glared at him and threw the towel at him as he laughed and moved away. “So what brings the kids to the dance studio anyway?”
 
“They just wanted to dance with me.” I smiled as I stood up.
 
“Oh? And not with this y guy?” He pointed to himself as I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his narcissism. “I am Hae’s dance instructor after all.”
 
“That’s what I said!” Chan exclaimed out of nowhere and when I looked over to him, he showed me a sheepish guilty smile.
 
I laughed and looked back to Hyuk, “we were actually about to pack up and leave. What’re you doing here?” I looked over and saw his bag, “You have your bag and everything as well...? Coming to dance? You're tired though."
 
“Yeah, thought I could just relax my mind a bit and I told you I was just tired, not sick."
 
I stuck my tongue out at him before continuing, "Well...who wants to stay and watch Hyuk dance?”
 
Chan, Hansol and Jihoon raised their hands as I looked over to Soonyoung with raised eyebrows.
 
“Soonyoung...?”
 
“I have to take my exams soon...” He pouted, “Jihoon you have exams too.”
 
“Damn.”
 
“Oh...? But isn’t it a bit early for you guys to be having exams at this time in the year? You’re both part of the 96 line aren't you? You're...17- oh wait...you guys are in year 11?!” I suddenly exclaimed to myself. “But you guys act like such kids!”
 
“Hey hyung, you act like a kid yourself too.”
 
We laughed at Soonyoung’s statement. “But anyway yeah, we have to go prepare for it. It was fun being able to relax before exams, thanks hyung.” Soonyoung grinned.
 
“Yeah, thanks hyung. I’m sure I’ll ace the exams.” Jihoon grinned as I ruffled his hair. He was short, quite chubby and cute. I would have never guessed that he was a 17 year old. The two bid their goodbyes and left once they packed their bags.
 
Chan and Hansol sat by the sidelines as I went over to sit with them once I saw that their two hyungs left the building safely, waving to them once again.
 
Hyukjae started to play the song which I immediately recognised it to be Michael Jackson's Dangerous.
 
"OHHHH!!!" Hansol and Chan immediately voiced. I too was amazed as Hyuk started to show his moves. He was either showing off like the showoff he is, or he's actually dancing to relax his mind...but then again...
 
He seems a bit energetic to be relaxing his mind. 
 
"That girl is so dangerous~" 
 
Suddenly it felt as if I were in a trance, watching Hyukjae dance smoothly, gently moving from one move to another. I couldn't take my eyes off from him. Even if I did, it would only last a few seconds before it slowly started to trail back to him. I decided to focus on his facial expressions...which...seemed to have been a bad idea as I caught him his lips as his gaze glanced towards me, causing me to gulp down the ball of saliva that was gathering up at the moment. 
 
Chan nudged me as I looked over to him. He looked at me with a sly grin, as if he knew what was going through my mind. I pouted and gave him a light nudge back as we both broke into a smile before turning back around to Hyukjae who neatly wrapped up his dance and turned around to us with a satisfied smile.
 
“This hyung is awesome, huh?”
 
I rolled my eyes as the kids laughed and showed a thumbs up. “Totally awesome hyung.”
 
“Do I hear sarcasm?” Hyuk pried on, looking at them doubtfully as he walked over to us.
 
“Ehhhh well~...maybe...? I think Donghae hyung is a bit better to be honest.” Chan grinned up at Hyukjae.
I laughed and pulled Chan in to a shoulder hug. Hyukjae looked over to Hansol with a stare that could be read as ‘Hansol, I’m trusting you on this one.’
 
“Of course our Hyukjae hyung is the best.”
 
“Yeah that’s right~” Hyukjae suddenly broke out into his Engrish, “Yo bro~” he acted all gangster after Hansol stood up and went up to him to pull him into a bro hug before he went back to his Engrish and gangster-ness. I rolled my eyes and whispered to Chan that Hyuk's an idiot, who laughed and slightly agreed in certain aspects. Hyuk said he'd stay a bit longer so I picked up my bags and went out with the kids to go to the cafe, promising them I'd give them a discount on the food there. 
Of course the walk to the cafe wasn't long as usual. 
And of course.
I got attacked by my dear co worker.
 
"HAE!!!!!!!" Jaehwa attacked once again and dragged me into his bear hugs and swung me around. I punched his stomach and immediately he let me go and fell to his knees and groaned in pain. I heard the boys behind me wince in pain for him.
 
"Oh don't mind him, kids. He's just be over dramatic, that punch was one of the softest punches I've ever given him." I reassured them however they winced again as I frowned. Shrugging it off, I kicked Jaehwa and told him to stand up. Once he did, I told him to ask their kids for their orders once they've chosen a table as I go change into my waiters’ clothes. 
I didn't see Sungmin anywhere, but Kyuhyun was in the kitchen as usual and so he greeted me. I changed into my outfit with ease before walking out. I expected to see the table where the kids were sitting at to be lonely, however I saw a girl standing there and it looked like Chan was signing something before passing it to Hansol who was just talking to her, in return Chan started to talk to the young lady. 
Oho, it seems like the kids found a fan. I chuckled and shook my head as I looked at the orders before distributing them to each respective table. Finally I received an excuse to go over to their table. Professionally placing their order on their table, I smiled to them and told them to enjoy their food, even tapping Chan on the shoulder a bit. I looked over to the girl who was already originally looking at me however noticed that I was looking back and turned her head to the ground. I chuckled again— young fans are cute.
I nodded my head towards them and walked off to the kitchen and decided to hang out with Kyuhyun hyung for a bit, it’s certainly been a while.
“Aye hyung.” I grinned as he turned back around and smiled at me.
 
“Yo kiddo.” He nodded. “How’ve you been?”
 
“Good I guess...the competition is going smoothly.”
 
“Speaking about the competition...you’ve teamed up with your rival?” He asked. I assumed he was talking about Seventeen.
 
“Yeah...well...I’ll spoil it for you hyung, we’re teaming up for the next round—everyone is.”
 
“Hm...so that means they’ve been filming you for behind the scenes stuff?”
 
"Yeah...why? You jealous?" I smirked as he turned to me with raised eyebrows.
 
"Excuse me? I was also like that back then." He shut a smug look. I rolled my eyes and laughed. It was true that Kyuhyun was on TV a couple times. His voice is amazing so it's no wonder that it'd be caught on TV, but it seems like he didn't like being known in public as much. 
 
"Knock knock?" We turned our heads to the door and raised our eyebrows as we saw Hyukjae. "What's up guys? Chilling without me?"
I looked at Kyuhyun as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow as if to say what-is-with-this-kid? I shrugged and shook my head before we both parted our ways, me going to check up on Jaehwa while Kyuhyun went back to washing the dishes or something like that. "Hey hey don't ignore me! Seriously guys?"

"They're no other person like you," I started to mumble as I moved my body to the rhythm, "when I looked around they're all just the same..." I stopped in the middle of a dance move and went back a step, wondering to myself why it felt wrong as I rechecked the dance move in the mirror.

 
"Right foot first." 
 
I jumped and turned to the door. Hyukjae was there...again. He has a of doing that doesn't he? Just randomly appearing at the door frame.
I took what he said to mind and used my right foot—and of course, he was right. I nodded my thanks and went back to dancing.
 
"Geez you're so devoted to dancing that you even ignore your own boyfriend...I feel your love, Hae."
 
"Sorry, I really need to get this down." I mumbled my reply and continued to move my body. 
After that I really just continued on myself and didn't even realise that Hyuk had stopped talking, that was how focused I was on the dance at the moment— that was until I felt him creep up on me and engulfing me into his hugs.
 
"Hm...but right now I really just want to hug you, is that a problem?" He whispered lovingly into my ear as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and snuggled into my neck. Maybe it was because he knew, but as soon as he did that, I fell into his trap.
I shook my head slightly and leaned into his touches. 
 
"Not a problem at all..." 
 
He chuckled before he kissed my neck and mumbled, "cutie."
We just stood like that, him hugging me from the bag and me leaning into the touches. "You know I love you, right?"
 
"Took the words straight out of my mouth..." I chuckled, "but yes...I do know."
 
"Good. I love you a lot sweetheart." He kissed my neck again and began swinging me side to side gently.
 
"Of course you do, how can one not love me?"
 
"Heechul hyung is influencing you."
 
"Maybe you're influencing me."
 
"I'm not that narcissistic."
 
"You actually are."
 
"...really?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"...oh."
______________________
HI THAR :D 
Update juseyong~ 
Before I knew it holidays ended and now I'm back in school...YEAH! ...-depressed emo corner- why ;;
But yeah...an update to tell you guys that I'm alive ;u; I haven't died from school work just yet.
–-–-–
SuJuELFforeva: GET AWAY FROM ME AND MY CLOSET!
!(◎_◎;) But stil...Yay for EunHae!!!~ *throws confetti* 
Let's have a toast! ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ Nah, I'm underage (;_;)
Well that was a lot of emojis, I'm done. So done with emojis (; ̄ェ ̄) Okay, now I'm done. Yeah. Bye.
 
...DO WE GET TO GO TO NARNIA? XD IF SO IM NOT LEAVING EUE 
It's okay...here have a toast -gives you a legit toast- ;u; 
EMOJIS ARE AWESOMEEEE 
PPAI :D COME BAEK SOON~
–-–-–
kawaii_gurll : Hahahahaha , Yup Very satisfied you never fails in making me smile in this story. Thank yooou :*
 
You're welcome :D
–-–-–
PaboForSJ: Aww~ A really sweet date~ :3 Hyukjae is so thoughtful~ *thumbs up* Hehe~ You boys had fun huh~~ ;)
 
Hyukjae: exactly ♪(´ε` )
Donghae: -slaps Hyukjae's lips-
–-–-–
 
Ah yeah...happy belated birthday HaeFishy♥ I was meant to update on the 15th but...y'know...laziness decided to be a σ(^_^;)
Well as always my readers, have a wonderful fabulous day
Yours Sincerely,
superELFjunior AKA Nana