Chapter 12

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

I was up pretty early today. I made my breakfast and went over to the couch.
I flipped through some channels, considering that classes didn’t start till 1pm today.
Random, Random, Dance, Random, Cooking, Something, Hyukjae, New, Random, Ran- wait WHAT?! I fiddled with the remote to try and get the channel back.
“Lee Hyukjae ssi, how do you feel about performing today?”

“Ah...well...honestly, I’m really nervous, even though it’s not my first time performing in front of a large crowd, the nerves always get to me” Eunhyuk laughed a bit and held his hands on his chest. It was awkward, thats the only thing I realised.

“Haha, I’m sure that it’s not that bad, you ARE the handsome pianist that everyone is talking about.”

 I swear she just winked at him...

“Ah...really...?”

“I heard that you’re single as well?”

Is she flirting?

“Umm...yeah...I’m still currently single but...I already have someone in my heart right now” He smiled.

“Oh really...? Who is this lucky girl?” I leaned closer to the TV.

“...girl...umm...some...one...”

Girl...

I slumped my shoulders and sighed. Am I feeling disappointment...?  Why am I disappointed...? Wait...why...does my heart hurt? What is this?!
I put my bowl down and went to change clothes. God I need to get rid of this strange feelings I keep getting inside of me these days...
I changed into my casual clothes and went outside.


Eunhyuk’s POV

Why is this lady giving me a hard time... I already told her that I like someone but she keeps on insisting that I should date her! Urgh...hopefully Donghae didn’t watch any of this....

“Hyukjae ssi~”
Curses...here she comes again. I quickly ran out of the building and ran behind a corner. I peeked behind a little bit. She was looking around, confused. She had ed her first few buttons on her shirt and her makeup was...thicker.

She pouted and went back inside the building.
I sighed in relief. Phew...problem solved.

“Eunhyuk?” I jumped at my name. I turned around and saw Donghae in his casual clothes. Damn it he looks hot...

“D-Donghae! What are you doing here?” I smiled.

“...walking around” He sighed and put his hands into his pockets. “What about you? Aren’t you meant to be doing the interview with that girl?”

My heart fell to pieces. He watched it...and he didn’t have to put in the ‘girl’ part! Gosh...I feel like cheating but I’m not...

“I ditched.”

“You what?”

“I ditched, do you know how annoying that girl was?! She keeps on flirting that it’s so annoying!” I puffed my cheeks up. It was true, We were halfway in the filming but I just had to run away, I mean, how can I survive another 30 minutes with her?!

“How could you ditch an interview!?” Donghae quietly shouted (?) at me and hit me on the arm.

“Oww!!!” I whined and rubbed the spot he hit me. “What was that for???”

“For ditching an interview! It doesn’t matter if the girl was a flirt, you don’t just ditch an interview! Aish! Chinchayo” Donghae groaned to himself. All of a sudden, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the building.

“What are you  doing?!!?!? I dun wanna go back there!!!” I kept on whining and tried to stop Donghae.

“You are going to do that interview, whether you like it or not!”
...Gosh he sounded like a mum just then...
I pouted as he kept on dragging me. We got inside the building and almost immediately, I spotted the annoying girl who keeps on flirting with me...AKA the interviewer.

“Oh! Hyukjae ssi!” She exclaimed. I tried to force a smile, but failed miserably.

“Annyeonghasyo” Donghae bowed. “I’m so sorry about what had happened earlier, Eunhyuk ran away for an unknown reason” His eyes glared at me secretly. I pouted in return.

“Ah...it’s okay, who are you...if I may know...”

“I’m...”He hesitated a bit. “...I’m Lee Hyukjae’s boyfriend, Lee Donghae” Immediately my smile returned to my face, did he just say what I think he just said?

“B-Boyfriend?” Her eyes were wide. BWAHAHAAHA! Serves you right!

“Uh huh, so I’d really appreciate it if you stop flirting with my boyfriend because honestly...it’s sickening” Every time he said boyfriend I mentally squealed like a little fanboy.

“I don’t believe you” She crossed her arms. “Hyukjae ssi said that he didn’t have a lover, only a crush”

“That’s because I hate it when he publicly announces that we are dating,  but now that I saw you flirting with my boyfriend when he clearly said that he had someone else on his mind, I’m kind of getting pissed.”

“...prove it”

“Excuse me?”

“Kiss, not on the cheek but on the lips, you guys are a couple, aren’t you?”She raised an eyebrow and smirked.
Donghae turned to me. I looked at him blankly as he walked up to me. He pulled my collar and kissed me on the lips.
...
......
.........
KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONGHAE KISSED ME!!

“There! Satisfied? Hyukjae” Donghae took my arm in his, I just stood there and kept replaying what was happening over and over in my head. “Is mine, so back off”

The girl scowled and walked off to the room where the interview was taking place.
Once she was out of site Donghae let go. I was going to reach out to him but, he was bowing.

“I’m so sorry hyung!  I didn’t mean to kiss you! The girl was so annoying and you were having a hard time so I had to pretend to be your boyfriend and and and-” He kept on bowing over and over again. I stopped him by pulling him closer to me.

“Then why don’t we make it real?” I looked into his eyes. He gulped and his face was getting red.

 “E-Eh?”

“Why don’t we make it real? The two of us, dating” I smiled.

“B-B-B-B-But- Teacher- student- famous- what!?! No way!!” He stuttered and shouted.

I pouted. “...fine...can’t we...pretend to be a couple...only for today!” I begged him .

“...I...guess so...”He said quietly while looking off into the distance and scratching the back of his neck.

“YES!!!” I jumped up in joy.

“B-But only for today!”He said quickly.

“I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh~” I sang 2NE1’s song. “I’m going on a date with Donghae~~yay~”I cheered happily and skipped off into the room where the interview was held place.
The interview went better, considering that the girl didn’t flirt with me anymore, all thanks to me ‘boyfriend’ Donghae. (Gosh I can’t stop squealing!)

“Donghae ah~~”I skipped over to Donghae, who was waiting for me to finish. I held his hand and led him out of the building.

“H-Hyung-”

“It’s Hyukkie for today” I cut him off.

“H-Hyukkie...” He mumbled softly, but with that I couldn’t help but to be filled with the unexplainable happiness. “D-Do we have to hold hands in a public place??”

“Yeah~ Why?”

“P-People are watching...”

“and I’m showing those people that you’re mine”

“But we’re only a couple for one day-”

“Don’t bring that up” I shushed him up by putting my finger on his lip. “Today, I want to enjoy this feeling of being Lee Donghae’s boyfriend” I winked. He turned red again and looked away. He muttered something about me being so embarrassing but I didn’t care.

We walked to the park.
“Oh! Hyukkie! Look!!” Donghae suddenly exclaimed. I looked over to what he was pointing at. “Nemo and-”

“Rilakkuma merchandise!!!!!!!!!” We both said it at the same time and ran over to the little shop. It was all the way across the park, so when we got there, we were panting heavily.

“Omo! It’s so cute!” Donghae pointed to the little plush toy. I just realised...we’re still holding hands and he called me Hyukkie earlier...

“Aigoo...you should but this for your boyfriend” The ahjumma smiled to me. “I’ll give you a discount considering that your boyfriend is so adorable.”She smiled again.

“Chincha?! Kamasamhaminda!!!” Donghae smiled happily, he was about to pay for it, but I stopped him and paid it. “Why’d you do that for?”

“I don’t want you to spend your money, besides, we’re going on a date...that I had set up so...” I grinned. But he didn’t accept it.

“ Ahjumma I’d like to but this.” He  picked up a rilakkuma plush toy and paid for it.

“Y-Yah!” I was about to argue but Donghae stuck his tongue out and ran away from me. “Yah! Lee Donghae! Come back here!”

“ Catch me first!” He continued to run away.

“Aish this little- Yah! I’m going to catch you!” I chased him. We ran 3 laps of the park and then I finally managed to catch him, but when I did, we both fell to the ground with exhaustion. We laughed hard at our childishness.

“ Oh my god...I haven’t had this much fun in a long time...” Donghae kept breathily heavily since he still hasn’t recovered from the chase game we just did.

“Me too” I laughed a bit more.

“...Hyung- I mean Hyukkie...” He changed it when  I gave him a look. “...thank you for going on this...date with me...”

“...I should be the one thanking you, since you didn’t want to date me...” I sighed. We stayed like that for a little longer. Then I had to go to the piano performance I had. Donghae went along with me and I got him back stage tickets.

“Fighting” Donghae did a little gesture. I nodded back to him. I breathed in and breathed out. Then, I stepped out on the stage.
________________________________________
HELLO EVERYBODEH!!!! 8DDDDD
WHO MISSED ME?!?!?! 8D ...well I missed you guys!!!!!
Anyway...
How was the mini date for EunHae? Good, Bad, Cute? 

(I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE TO ADD IN KYUMIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT IT QAQ)
Comment and Subscribe!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana