Chapter 8

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

What the hell did I just do...As much as I wanted him to go away, I had a sudden urge to stop him and tell him to stay. What is with me these days?! Ever since he appeared into my life, I haven’t been acting like myself!
Damn it...
I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was walking down the streets to my music shop and boy was it freezing. I put my hands deep into my jacket pockets and nearly half of my face was covered by my scarf.
Suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw who was calling.
Siwon...?
I furrowed my eyebrows. What does he want? I thought he was China...
“Yobseyo?”I picked it up.

“Oh...Hyung! You picked up!”He exclaimed over the phone.

“Yeah, so what do you want? Aren’t you in China?”

“Nope, actually...I’m in front of Sungmin hyungs cafe...” Sungmin? When did he get here?! I could have sworn that he was in China yesterday...

“Ah...arasso, I’m pretty close so I’ll go over” I turned off my phone and walked off to Sungmin’s cafe. It was quite close to my music shop.
I walked over to the shop and immediately recognised Siwon.
“Yo Siwon” I said as I lifted my arm up to indicate a high five.

“Oh...hyung” Siwon got the message and high-fived me, he even pulled me into a ‘man’ hug as he likes to say.

“Haven’t seen you in ages, how are you?” I asked when he let go.

“I’m okay...a little stressed out from the acting and all...but having fun as well” He smiled, showing his dimples. “What about you? I heard that Shindong hyung left his job to you?”

“Uh huh...him and Nari moved somewhere else...which cause Nari’s cooking is the best...even better then Kyu’s...” I pouted. It was true. Nari’s a manager for a fashion company but her cooking is even better then a chefs! (I’m talking about Kyuhyun...).

“Yeah...I’m gonna miss that couple...” Siwon sighed. “...Anyway, can we go inside? I’m freezing!”He shivered.

“You’re not the only one” I shivered a bit. “Kaja”.
We walked inside and spotted Sungmin.

“Sungminnie hyung!!!”Siwon exclaimed when he saw that martial arts bunny.

“...Siwon?!” Sungmin had wide eyes and immediately walked over and gave the muscular horse a hug. “...Did you work out more in China? Cause I swear that you weren’t this muscular when I last saw you.”

“Yeah...I had to work out more cause I had this role in a drama...”
Ah...that’s right. Siwon’s an actor. I forgot to tell you guys about that.

Sungmin looked behind Siwon and looked at me. I smiled a bit.
“Eunhyuk...listen” He walked over. “I didn’t mean to blow at you last time, it’s because I couldn’t trust you with Hae and because I never knew Hyoyeon was such a ”

“Yeah...no one knew besides me...”I pouted. Siwon gave me a look as if to say what-are-you-guys-talking-about?
I mouthed the words. ‘I’ll tell you later ’over to him.

“Minnie~ Did you call Donghae? He should be here by now-” Kyuhyun came out from the kitchen. “...Shisus...is that you!?”
Siwon smiled at the little devil. Kyuhyun walked over and pulled Siwon into a hug.
“It really is Shisus...but...a more muscular one...”He raised an eyebrow. Siwon just shrugged in return.
Suddenly there were whispers around the cafe.

Is that Choi Siwon?

Kyaa!!! It’s Siwon!!! Must take pictures!

What is an actor doing in a cafe like this?

OMG!!! 4 hots guys together!! Kya!!


Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I whispered to Sungmin my plan. He smirked and nodded as he whispered to Kyuhyun the plan. Kyuhyun, being the devil he is, was the first one to say it.
“That’s right everyone! This is the Choi Siwon, come over to this table if you want his autograph or a picture with him!!!”Almost immediately, a huge line formed in front of the table. Siwon widened his eyes, making his shibrows eyebrows move up, but he sat at the table anyway.

“It’s $2.50 for a signature or picture by itself or $5.00 for both!” Sungmin shouted. This is the greatest plan to earn money. After an hour or so, the line disappeared. Boy did that take long. We (Kyu, Min and I) walked over to the jar that contained the money. I took the jar over to one of the tables and started to count it.

“410, 415...417.50...420...425! 425 dollars!”I exclaimed as I finished counting. Sungmin, Kyuhyun and I high-fived each other as Siwon just put his head on the table. Man his hands must be tired...

“Hyung!!!! I’m sorry I’m late!!! I got caught up in time and-” A voiced exclaimed. We looked up and saw Donghae, panting as if he ran a marathon. “...Hyukjae”

“About time! You’re 3 hours late!”Kyuhyun scolded.

But Donghae didn’t respond. Instead, his eyes kept in contact with mine. It went on for a long time, until someone coughed. I looked over to Siwon.

“S-Siwon...?” Donghae’s voice exclaimed.

“Siwon hyung, Donghae, how much times do I need to correct you?”

“But...our birthdays are close! You’re only older than me by a few months!” He pouted.

“W-Wait, hold on, Siwon...you know Donghae?”Sungmin raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, he’s the guy that I talked to you about, the one who looks like a fish, I met him in China...remember~?”Siwon did a few gestures.

“Hey! I am not a fish...I just...happen to love fishys...”Donghae mumbled.

 “ Wait...Hae went to China?”Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

“You met Siwon?” Sungmin asked.

“You guys are friends?!” I widened my eyes.

Siwon and Donghae exchanged glances. “Ummm...it’s a long story?”

Siwon’s POV
Me and Hae exchanged glances.
You tell them!

No...you’re the hyung, you tell them!

Listen to me!

Why don’t YOU listen to me!?

Was our ‘eye’ conversation. I gave up and finally said something.

“Ummm...it’s a long story?”

We sat down at a table and I started to tell the three about what happened in China.


Flashback~

I was walking down the streets of Beijing, carefully. I wouldn’t want any fans to see me just casually walking down the streets...I’m an actor for goodness sake!
I pulled my hoodie down a bit more and pushed my sunglasses up.
I was going to go buy something for Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and my family (Cause someone forced me to bring them back something...). I turned into a shop which sold lucky charms/accessories/clothing. There were all types of charms, from bells to even lucky charm pockets. I got Kyumin both a lucky charm pocket that has ‘Hope you last forever’ stitched onto it, while I got Eunhyuk hyung a phone cover. I’m still searching around to see what I should get my family.

“Excuse me...” Someone suddenly asked me in Korean. I started to panic. What if this person is a fan?! What do I do!?...If god was in this situation what would he do...
I slowly turned around and smiled.

“Yes?”

“Ah...you’re Korean! Great! I’m having a little trouble talking to Chinese people here...”He mumbled. “And so umm...can you help translate to the shop keeper that I want to know where he sells the clothes?”
Weird...he doesn’t recognise me?

“Sure” I smile my best smile and walked with him to the counter. “Excuse  me sir?” I said to the shop keeper, he looked at me and smiled. “Where do you sell the clothes?”

“Over there” He smiled.

“Ah...thank you” I bowed a little and so did the boy. We walked over to the clothing area. There were actually good clothes here...looks like I found what I’m going to buy my family.

“Umm...”The boy sounded again. I turned and looked over to him. “I’m Lee Donghae, nice to meet you” He smiled and took his hand out, indicating that he wanted a hand shake.
Oh no...what should I do...if I tell him...he’d definitely know who I am...what should I do...
I sighed mentally.

“I’m Choi Siwon” I gave him a handshake. He looked at me with an unreadable face. Is he going to tell everyone about this? Is he going to tell the media? Oh dear lord please tell me what he’s going to do...!

“You don’t have to be so scared you know...”He mumbled. Eh...did...I hear wrong? “I knew you were Choi Siwon from the very beginning I saw you, so it’s no shock, besides, I’m not the type to tell anyone what I find out” He shrugged casually and put his hands in his pockets.

“Ah...thank you” I smiled.

“But...what are you doing out here in the streets of Beijing? I thought you’re meant to be somewhere ‘rich’ and ‘fancy’.” He raised an eyebrow.

I chuckled. “Not all the time, I’m here for a break...besides...I need to buy things for my friends and family back in Korea”

“Ah...” He slowly nodded and went back to looking at the clothing. As we were looking at what to buy, my eyes kept looking across to Donghae. He looks like a fish...

“Fish...”I mumbled.

“Did you say something?” He looked at me.

“You...look like a fish...”

“...excuse me?”

END OF FLASHBACK 8D

“So that’s the story about me an d Hae becoming friends” I smiled.

“I still don’t get why I look like a fish...” Donghae mumbled. “Ah...that’s right...Eunhyuk hyung...”

Eunhyuk looked up.

“I...need to talk to you” He almost mumbles. Was he...blushing?

“What about?”

“You know what it’s about”
There was a minute of silence between us and then suddenly. Donghae dragged Eunhyuk outside.

“...so...what was that about?” I said, totally oblivious of what was happening.
____________________________________________________
IM BACK EVERYONE 8DDDD Who missed me? .w. no one?...okay...don't hurt me oAo
and I'm back with an update that has;
gesture man...

OwO. Hope you enjoy this chappy!!! 

won

sf

dfwon

-superELFjunior AKA Nana