Chapter 26

My Musical Boundary

Donghae’s POV
We were back in school (unfortunately) Eunhyuk was teaching while I had lessons with Donghwa and his debating class.
I hardly listened to Donghwa ramble on, but the only words I heard that were loud and clear were.
“You are dismissed”
With that, I immediately scramble to my feet as I packed my bags. I was the first out of the door and I immediately rushed to the other building. Once I got there I panting hard.

“Hae...?  You’re...early?” He stood there and smiled gently as I walked in.

“Y-Yeah...” I was still panting.

“This isn’t good” He passed me a water bottle. “At this rate you’ll too tired to dance.”

“A-Anniyo, I’m fine” I smiled.

“Sure?”

“Yeah”

He narrowed his eyes at me.
“Fine, but don’t come complaining to me if you’re tired”

“Arasso umma~”  I grinned childishly. He chuckled and kissed me on the head.

“My boyfriend is too cute, too cute that I  could die any second now” He was acting dramatic again.

I joined in. “No! You can’t leave me!!”

“I’m sorry Hae, but I have to, you’re cuteness is killing me!!” And then he dropped to the floor in attempt to act dead.  

“Nooo!!!!” I screamed/shouted in agony as I dropped by his side. “With this kiss you shall revive again!” I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. Slowly he opened his eyes and sat up.

“I’m alive!” He grinned. “And now to return your kiss, my beautiful love” He leaned in, cause me to fall on the floor with him on top of me.

“Hey Donghae, you forgot your-” Donghwa suddenly barged into the room. There was silence for a few minutes. “...I’ll...just go” He left.
Me and Eunhyuk looked at each other and laughed. He got off me and helped me up.

“Donghwa’s gonna kill me later” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“He'll kill me too”

“LET’S DANCE!!!!!” Everyone (dancing students) came rushing in.

“KAJA!!” Eunhyuk grinned as he went to play the usual song to loosen ourselves up.

At 3pm...
I walked to the cafe alone since Eunhyuk had to stay back to do some work. When I stepped inside my eyes immediately widened.

“CHO.KYU.HYUN. GET AWAY FROM MY LITTLE BROTHER!” I shouted. Kyuhyun had his arm around Henry’s shoulder and he looked as if they were plotting something.

“Ah...dang it, Donghae’s here” I heard Kyuhyun click his tongue.

I walked over and hugged my little brother. “Stop traumatizing him with your evil schemes...”

“Ah...so this is why Eunhyuk hyung said that I was like a mini Kyuhyun...but...I’m not that evil...am I?” Henry looked up to me.

“You sir, are equally as evil as Kyuhyun and I don’t want you to work with him since he plans on ruling the world with his evil powers and what does one evil prankster added to another evil prankster equal to?” I suddenly spouted maths. Woah...I’m actually talking about something maths related...amazing!

“...ummm...2?”

“Yes, 2 evil masterminds which also equals more power! I don’t want my already evil brother to turn more evil!!” I hugged Henry again.

“Alright Alright, geez, I’m not that evil...maybe” Kyuhyun smirked.
I glared at Kyuhyun. I went to change into my waiters outfit. I served the food out as Kyuhyun gave me the notes.

“LEE FREAKIN DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelped in surprise as I was attacked and fell on the floor.

“OMFGSJAKGFHQABFBLIVBSJ PARK JAEHWA YOU BASTARD!! AREW YOU TRYING TO KILL MEH?!?!!?” I shouted at my friend.

“YES! YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR WHAT, 4 DAYS!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?” Jaehwa cried fakely.

“...this hyung is weird...”Henry looked up to Kyuhyun and pointed his thumb to Jaehwa.

“Yes he is student, yes he is...” Kyuhyun sighed and patted Henry’s shoulder.

“DONGHAE!!! TELL ME WHY HYUKJAE WAS-” I looked at the entrance and saw Donghwa. There was another awkward silence.
“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AND THEM TOPPING DONGHAE?!?!?!?”He exclaimed.

We all laughed at my older brother. Jaehwa got off me as I stood up.
“Honey~ I’m back~~” Eunhyuk smiled as he came in. He went up to me and hugged me before kissing me full on the lips. Suddenly he slid his tongue into my mouth. My eyes widened. I hit his chest and pulled away.

“What the hell Hyukjae!” I blushed. “And infront of such a crowd as well...”

“...I think...I was watching gay .”  Jaehwa managed to speak.

“Hey Hey, we’re not doing things that intense...yet” Eunhyuk smirked and pulled me into a shoulder hug.

“OH shut up!” I pulled away and hit him again. “Just go stuff your face with strawberry cakes.”

“Only if you help me~”  HE winked.

“You little-” I glared at him. “There’s no way I’m helping  a monkey.”

“Aww...come on, Fishy and Monkey, great combination!” Eunhyuk pouted.

“LALALALA I DON’T CARE EH EH EH EH EH!”  I blocked my ears and went into the kitchen.
I could just hear everyone laughing at us. 

“Come on baby~”  Eunhyuk hugged me around the waist and pulled me into a hug.

“Nu uh, Kyuhyun can you go prepare the strawberry cake??” I asked Kyuhyun.

“Sure thing~ Come on Henry, let me teach you the masters of making strawberry cake.” Kyuhyun nudged Henry.

“Aye Aye! sir!” He saluted as they both went to make the strawberry cake.
Once they disappeared I pushed Eunhyuk to a table and told him to sit.

“I dun wanna!!” He whined.

“Come on! Stop being a kid, I need to  work!” I pouted. He stared at me for a while.

“Damn it I can never beat your aegyo...” He sighed and defeat. I smirked and went to Sungmin.

“You guys are getting along well” He commented.
I smiled.
“Oh, table 7 needs serving” Sungmin pointed out.  I nodded and went to table 7. The customer had rather long legs and he wore glasses. Actually...this guy is pretty handsome.

“What would you like?” I asked and smile.

“Um...can I just get a bubble...bubble tea and...” He stammered. Was he a foreigner? “What was that word in Korean...” He suddenly mumbled in Chinese.

“Oh, you can speak Chinese if you want.” I told him in Chinese.

“Oh! You speak Chinese as well?! Great! Umm, can I have one bubble tea and any one of your chocolate cupcakes please” He ordered in Chinese.

“Okay, it’ll come soon” I smiled and went to tell Kyuhyun the meal. He gave me Eunhyuk’s strawberry cake. I walked out again to Eunhyuk’s table. He was sitting there, relaxed and when he saw me he bolted straight up and grinned.
I chuckled at him and gave him his food.
“Here we go~” 

“Thanks babe~” 

“No problem~”  

When I got back I got a chocolate cupcake which was already prepared. All that I needed was the bubble tea.

“Bubble tea~~” Kyuhyun gave me the bubble tea.
I smiled and went to give the food to the customer.

“Here you go, please enjoy~”  I smiled.

“Yes, thank you!” He smiled back.

“Hyung I can’t seem to find my phone- MIMI GEGE?!?!?!?!?!!?” Henry suddenly shouted. 

“Henry!” The customer looked surprised.

“...you guys know each other?”

“Y-Yeah...” Henry was turning a bit red. Oh...hohoho...I know what’s going on here...
“Hyung this is my best friend, Zhou Mi, he’s Chinese but his Korean is a bit fluent, not perfect, only a bit.” Henry smiled. “Oh and this is my older brother, Donghae”

“Oh, nice to meet you, Donghae ssi” Zhou Mi gave me a handshake.

“Ah, don’t be so formal, call me hyung” I smiled.

“Okay...hyung” We laughed.

“Hey Hey!” I heard Sungmin shout. “No slacking!!! Otherwise I’ll make Hyukjae punish you Hae!!”

“Omona...I don’t want that, bye guys, Henry your phones in your pocket, by the way.” I smiled before walking off.

“OH MY GOD! HOW AM I SO STUPID?!?!?” I heard Henry exclaim.