Chapter 15

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
“STOP MAKING OUT!!!” I shouted at KyuMin. They were making out...again. Though I’ve seen this many times before, the others are pretty new to it, but...it seems like Leera likes it.

“OMIGOSH !!!! KYAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She kept squealing.

“Leera! Stop it!! I don’t want my poor girl to look at something like that!!” Yongjae covered Leera’s eyes, and yes the two are currently dating.

“Yah Yah, you guys go make out somewhere else! The kids are getting scared!” Eunhyuk walked over to the couple and hit them on the head with a roll of newspaper.

“Urgh...fine...come on baby” Kyuhyun carried the blushing Sungmin to an unknown place.

“Aww...” I heard Leera sigh.
I just shook my head at the crazy fangirl.

“Donghae~~~~~~~~~~~” Eunhyuk’s voice ringed in my ear.

“Yes?”

“...I’m bored”

“Yeah, and I’m all hyper because we’re going to see fishes ”I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

“Then let’s do something~!!” He pouted. “I don’t like being bored!”

“None of us do, see them?” I pointed to Leera and Yongjae.  They were playing around and started to hit random people. “Those two hate boredom so much that they turn crazy and hit people” I explained. “Then there is the other three”

“Jiwon over there is bugging Siwon because he has nothing else to do. “

“Donghyun and Soojin are making a song”

“And then there’s KyuMin, ...you should know what they do when they’re bored.”

“Ohhh...” Eunhyuk nodded slowly. “...Then what about you?”

“What about me?”

“What do you do when you’re bored?”

“Me...I usually dance or sketch something...” I told him. “Oh...and I enjoy composing songs”

“You can compose?”

“Yeah...but I’m not as great as the two over there” I pointed to Donghyun and Soojin. “Those two already have like...500 000 subscribers on youtube because of their singing and composing.”

“Woah...but still...I bet yours isn’t that bad, has any heard it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hmmm...Donghwa and Siwon have”

“Siwon? How did Siwon find out about it?”

“Well...he was going through my laptop and I guess he came pass my songs.” I sighed.

“No fair!!” Eunhyuk pouted. “I want to see it as well!!”

“Well you’re gonna have to wait, Donghwa is using my laptop.”

“...curse you Donghwa...” He muttered, but I heard it.  Then he stood up and went over to where Donghwa was.
I saw them arguing a bit but all of a sudden, Donghwa sighed and gave my laptop to Eunhyuk.

Wait- What?
Donghwa was defeated by Eunhyuk? The Donghwa who teaches debating lost to a dancing teacher? Oh wow...this is going to be good blackmail...

“I got it~~” Eunhyuk came back with my laptop. I chuckled. I opened up my folder and played my song. I sat back as we watched me dance to my song. 

You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

I’ve only given her my everything
I will love you forever, oh

Cause you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly

 ( Beautiful – Donghae)

“Woah....that’s daebak!” Eunhyuk exclaimed when the song finished.

“It’s not that great” I mumbled.

“Don’t you ever say that again, you’re songs are great, end of story” He scolded me.

“arasso” I pouted and mumbled back.

“K-KYUHYUN!”I heard Sungmin hyung’s scream.
...here we go again...

“OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING BACK THERE?!?!” Donghyun shouted.

“Kyaa!!!!!!!!” Leera was blushing like mad. I guess she knows whats happening and that she has a full on picture of it.

“Oh my god...I knew they were dating but GOD! Can’t they wait?!” Donghwa groaned.

“Those guys...” Eunhyuk sighed. “Never know when to do it or not”
I guess Eunhyuk knows everything as well...

“...shouldn’t someone go over and stop them?” I asked.

“Naahh...who ever dares to go over there and stop them must be pretty damn awesome, cause trust me, I’ve tried millions of times but they never listened, even the teacher heard them!” I guess he was referring to when they were in their high school days.

“I know right...” I agreed.

“Wait...you tried to stop them?”

“Yeah...it was a horrible sight for my innocent eyes but...I got used to it” I shrugged.  Hyukjae looked at me blankly, then he suddenly hugged me.

“Oh my innocent Hae! Damn that erted couple! My poor Hae lost his innocent eyes because them!!!” He acted dramatically.
My face flushed as I was in his arms. Why is he hugging me in front of such a crowd?!
Suddenly KyuMin came back, Kyuhyun’s hair was messed up, probably from Sungmin’s grip on his hair.
Sungmin was sweating, he was limping, he was panting and there was a hickey on his collarbone. It was obvious of what they’ve been doing.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun!” Eunhyuk shouted at Kyuhyun.

“What?” He said, even though he was panting. 

“How could you let my poor innocent Hae try to stop you guys?!” He scolded him.

“Not my fault he came in at the wrong time” Kyuhyun shrugged and went back to his seat along with Sungmin, who was quiet and flushed.

“Jeez those two...” He mumbled something about them being unable to stop themselves.

“Y-Yah!” Sungmin’s voice piped up again. Everyone’s heads turned to the pair. Kyuhyun had covered a blanket over Sungmin’s lap and his hand was underneath it as well.

“YAH! STOP TOUCHING EACH OTHER!!!!! WE HAVE KIDS ON THIS PLANE!”Donghwa shouted.
Kyuhyun frowned and took his hands away from Minnie’s lap. Sungmin, who was blushing even more, fiddled around.
I rolled my eyes at them. Seriously...
I yawned a bit. Gosh I’m so tired...

“Sleep a bit” Hyukjae told me.

“No...it’s okay...”

He frowned at me. Suddenly, he pushed my head a bit, causing it to lean on his shoulder.
“Sleep”

“But I said-“

“Night Hae” He said with a serious yet caring tone. I decided not to fight back. My eyes were heavy anyway. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I fell asleep.
__________________________________
Some more KyuMin for Y'all! ;DD
A pretty short chapter~~~~ ...SORRY!!!!!!!! QAQ
Mah school has so much tests going on so I had to study. 
Hopefully I passed cause...you know that look your teacher gives you when you fail...I get that almost everyday...-shiver- 
HEECHUL SPAM 8DD (even though he isnt in the story...)


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!( and Heechul <3) 

Comment and Subscribe! (do you know how sad I was when you guys hardly commented? QAQ...but I can never hate you guys =w= ) 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana