Chapter 17

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
(When Hyuk was in process of finding Siwon’s and Donghwa’s room)
My eyes fluttered open as I found myself lying on the bed.
How’d I get here... I looked around. A room?
Ah! This must be a hotel!
I thought. I looked around there was no luggage so I figured that Donghwa had mine. The thing I found strange was that there wasn’t even any luggage here.

Who’s my roommate?

I frowned as I found nothing.
Well stuff this, I’m too tired to look anymore.
I closed the lights and flopped onto the bed.

(PRESENT TIME)
I felt something against my mouth as I was nearly sleeping. My eyes fluttered open and my eyes immediately widened at what I saw.
Since my eyes were already adjusted to the dark, I saw everything clearly.
Especially the part where...hmmm...let’s see...HYUKJAE’S LIPS ON MINE!!

I tensed up and due to shock, I couldn’t move. Hyukjae clearly saw that I Was wide awake but he didn’t move an inch! Instead, he just laid there, lips touching mine without moving.
Once I got my senses back together I quickly pushed him, causing him to fall on the floor.

“W-What the hell are you doing?!??!?!!?!?!?!?” I shouted.

He sat there, completely still. He didn’t move nor talk. Heck it looked like he wasn’t breathing!
He flinched a bit and turned his gaze to me.
“H-Hae...s-sorry I...”


“Just...forget it go to sleep, I’m too tired to mess around” I mumbled and went under the covers. Honestly, my face was burning hot right now.
I heard him sigh and mutter something. Then  the sounds of bed sheets rustling and something or someone press onto the bed. My back faced him as I closed my eyes and tried to forget the scene.

15 minutes later...
Okay you know what? Stuff that. No matter how hard I try the scene keeps coming back to me.
His lips were soft...
Wait what?  What am I thinking?!?!?!
...
I wanna feel it again...
...OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!!?!?
I was mentally slapping myself. I moved a bit and looked over to Eunhyuk’s side. His back was facing me ( Thank goodness) and it looked like he was sleeping. I sighed a bit and sat up. I ruffled my hair. I searched for my phone and quickly opened it up. I searched for Kyuhyun’s name.  
...Would he be awake?
Well..he is the sleepy head Kyuhyun...
But then again he’s also the StarCrafter with no time for sleep what-so-ever guy....
I texted him just to make sure.
‘Hyung, are you awake?’

I made sure my phone was on vibrate so that I didn’t wake up Eunhyuk.
A minute later my phone vibrated causing me to flinch. I quickly opened it up.
‘Yeah,  hyung’s awake, what’s up?’

I texted back. ‘Hyung, is it okay if we could talk for a bit? I can’t sleep and something happened in this room that I want to forget it immediately.’
I didn’t mention anything about Hyukjae since I know Kyu would kill Hyukjae. But at least he’s better then Minnie hyung. Minnie would have killed him and when Hyuk revives again he’d kill him again.

I got an instant reply.

‘Sure, I’m at your room, come out and make sure not to wake up Hyukjae’
What seriously? Already? That was fast...I quietly got out of bed and tip toed out. Once I reached the door, I looked back at Eunhyuk. He was still sleeping soundly. So I opened the door and went out, making sure to close the door, of course. Kyuhyun was leaning against the wall.

“Thanks Hyung...” I smiled a bit.

“Let’s go out for a midnight feast.” He grinned. Regardless of what he was wearing it always looked great on him. He had a black cap with a long  black and white shirt with black pants. He also had a cardigan.

“...Hyung did you dress up or something?”

“Nope, I had this on for awhile...I was planning on going out to b uy something to eat anyway.”

“For you to eat and play starcraft with?”

“You know me too well” We laughed. Once we reached down to the lobby we went straight into the food hall (?). It wasn’t packed considering that it was night and all, but there were some people.
I’m surprised that the chefs, servers and all aren’t sleeping.
We bought Kimchi Fried Rice with eggs and some drinks. We chose to sit near the entrance since it was closer to the bin as well.

“So...you want to tell me what happened?” He asked me as we ate.

“...Erm...”

“You don’t need to tell me, I already know that it’s a Hyukjae problem” He smirked.

I pouted back. “I’m gonna have to tell you anyway...if I don’t tell you now...you’d definitely force it out of me by using all of sorts of things.”

“Exactly”

“...well...what happened was...” I hesitated a bit. “T-This wasn’t intentional, okay?!” I warned him first. “H-Hyukjae...kissed me”

“...What?”

“He kissed me” I said, slightly mumbling.

“Sorry...I think all the starcraft sounds got to me, I don’t think I heard you right” He hit his ear.

“He freakin kissed me, okay?!” I shouted, slightly annoyed that he made me repeat the word.

“He...WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!?!?” Kyuhyun slammed the table with the palms of his hands. “Lee freakin Hyunkjae did WHAT?!”

“H-Hyung, it was accidental...” I tried to calm down the raging Kyuhyun.

“He freakin kissed you?!?! Wasn’t that your first kiss?!?!!?!? You didn’t even kiss Jessica!!” He scolded me. I tensed up at the shout of her name. That who ditched me when she was in America. Unfortunately for me, I loved her, but she all of a sudden started to move off to America and the next thing I knew, she cheated on me! And we didn’t even kiss each other since well...I was too innocent back then...URGH! I don’t want to remember more memories!!
Kyuhyun looked into my eyes and immediately softened them. “S-Sorry Hae...she just came to my mind...”

“No...” I gritted my teeth. “It’s okay...hyung...”I tried not to sound so mean considering that I was practically boiling up inside of me. Then it popped to my mind. "Oh and that wasn't my first-"

But he cute me of as he sighed, bit his bottom lip and mumbled an okay. We went back to eating silently. I was going to tell him that it wasn't m y first kiss but it didn't matter anymore.  Once we finished, we put all our trash into the bin and just as we did that, someone shouted my name.

“DONGHAE?!!” My head immediately popped up and looked around, wondering who shouted my name. My eyes almost instantly widened.

“Hyukjae...” Kyuhyun hissed.

“Oh my god there you are!” Eunhyuk looked as if he saw a ghost and ran away from it. He was pale and he was panting so hard. “Why didn’t you tell me you were going out to eat?!”

“What?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Do you know how worried I was when I woke up and saw no one in our room?! God I almost woke up everyone just to find you!”

“OH really?” Kyuhyun butted in. “Right after you kissed him, hm?”

Eunhyuk looked taken a back. He looked at me and then back to him.
“...Hae told you?”

“Yeah, he told me how you stole his first kiss” Kyuhyun exhaled, trying hard not to leap over and tear Eunhyuk’s head off.

“I-I didn’t mean it! I just tripped and all of a sudden I was kissing him! Honest!” Eunhyuk said in defence. "Wait...Hae...you told him about the first time you know...umm...kissed...?"

"I was about to..." I mumbled. 

“Uh huh...he told me everything” Kyuhyun said glared. 

“Urgh! Donghae...” Eunhyuk whined. "Back then it was only because you were crying!!"

"Yeah that's right- Wait what?" Kyuhyun looked at us strangely. 

“I tried to tell him” Donghae shrugged. 

“Lee freaking Hyukjae, I swear I will rip you to shreds if Donghae comes to me and tells me that you ra-“


“O-Okay that’s enough! Let’s go hyung! Bye Kyuhyun!” I pulled Eunhyuk away from Kyuhyun. Once we were far enough we sighed in relief.

“Ahem...” Eunhyuk coughed. I looked over to him. “Ummm...I’m sorry”

I frowned at him, wondering what  he was saying sorry for. Then I realised.
“O-Oh! Umm...no it’s okay...you didn’t mean it”

“Okay...err...so...are we back...to normal?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Guess...so?” Everything went quiet and then we laughed. We went back to our room. We got changed into our PJs and went back to sleep.
Hopefully tomorrow is going to be a better day.
______________
Hi Guys! Quick Update! Im in a bit of a rush today! 8D
and for some reason this is rated...probably caus eof the swearing? OH well...
Comment and Subscribe!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana