Chapter 40

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
“Donghae, ahh.” Eunhyuk picked up the strawberry and placed it near my mouth. I opened my mouth as he plopped it in. He patted my head as I smiled and happily ate my strawberry.
I saw Kibum blink at us a few times before going back to eating. It must be awkward.
I felt something vibrate on the side of my thigh. All of a sudden  Eunhyuk picked up his phone and checked his message. I could tell that it was something bad as he frowned deeply.

“What’s wrong?” I leaned over to his phone.
“I have to go back to the university...there’s someone who wants to meet me...” He pouted.

“Then go.”

“But it was Donghwa who told me.”

“Then stay.” I immediately changed my mind.

He laughed. “Which one do you want?”

“Hmmm...neither.” I tapped my chin to think of a way. “How about you go half way from the university and here and stay there?”

“Aigoo!” He ruffled my hair. He sighed and stood up. “As much as to how I don’t want to go.” He silently shot a glance to Kibum. “I don’t want Donghwa nagging me all the time, bye Hae~ Bye Kibum ssi.” He waved to the two of us as he left. It was silent for a while then I turned to Kibum.

“That was awkward for you, huh?”

“You don’t wanna know.” He rolled his eyes as we laughed. We continued to converse comfortably while eating as he didn’t feel intimidated by Eunhyuk’s presence anymore.
We finished up the food before going out and walking around the park.

“Oh...Hae, remember that?” Kibum pointed to something on the tree. I raised an eyebrow as we walked closer to the tree. Kibum knelt down and urged me to kneel down as well. I knelt down as Kibum brushed away some leaves. My eyes slightly widened.
At the bottom of the tree there was something engraved into it.

‘Snow White and Fishy. Forever Friends! 1996.09.24’

“Oh my god...this is still here?!” I exclaimed when my fingers traced over the markings we made.

“I was surprised too.” Kibum told me.

“Wahh...this is so old...” I laughed as we stood up.

“Yah, doesn’t that make us old?” Kibum hit my shoulder.

“Nahh...” I scrunched my nose. “It makes you old.” I stuck my tongue out.

“What? You’re older than me!” Kibum exclaimed.

“But I’m only 5 years old.” I showed an innocent smile and ran off.

“Yah!” Kibum ran after me. I ran to the park and went around the play ground. Kibum came shortly after and glared at me. 

“Can’t catch me.” I smirked.

“Wanna bet?”

“Yeah, Catch me if you wanna.” Kibum ran to the left of the playground as I ran to the right. I kept changing directions when he turned around. Suddenly he went under the bridge and attacked me.
“GAH!” I barely managed to keep my feet on the ground. We laughed as he let go of me.

“Ahjussi!!” Someone yelled at us. We turned our heads to see a little boy holding a teddy bear.

“Hm?” I bent down to the little kid.

“Ahjussi shouldn’t being doing that with this ahjussi!” He pointed to Kibum.

“Eh? Waeyo?” I tilted my head.

“Because...Because...” The little boy stopped for a bit as though he was thinking of an answer. He finally spoke. “Because another ahjussi told me to tell you that.”

“E-Eh? Another ahjussi?” I coughed a bit. “OH! And I’m not an ahjussi! I’m your hyung, arasso?”

“...but...ahjussi is older than me by...f...fif...teen years?” He tilted his head.

“Oh? How’d you know?”

“Because the other ahjussi told me!” He grinned like the child he is.
I looked towards Kibum who merely just shrugged his shoulders.

“Which other ahjussi?” I questioned the kid.

“I can’t say. Ahjussi said not to tell you, but ahjussi told me to give this to you.” He gave me a rose and a card.
I accepted the gifts and opened up the card.

‘You’re already taken. Stop flirting with him.’
That was all that was written in the card. But even without the ‘From:....’ I knew who it was.
I could only laugh.

“Erm...arasso~ Go tell that other ahjussi that he doesn’t have to worry and that I love him, arasso?” I sent my attention to the boy who nodded and ran off to tell that ‘other ahjussi’.
I stood up and sighed in happiness.

“I’m guessing~ Eunhyuk ssi?” Kibum asked.

“Yup! Aigoo that over protective monkey...” I chuckled and mumbled to myself. But apparently Kibum heard it.

“You know...it’s funny. Why do you always fall for weird people?” Kibum raised an eyebrow. “First some who has a fear of cucumbers and now a monkey replica?”

“Hm...True. Sica and Hyuk are really weird aren’t they?” I laughed. “Well...let’s go~”  I pointed to the shops as we walked there.

Eunhyuk’s POV
SNAP
That’s the sound of my pen breaking.
My eyes were twitching badly.
Why.The..Is.He.Touching.My.Hae.

To all those wondering. Yes. I am currently stalking Donghae and his so called friend. But you can’t blame me! I get a weird vibe coming from the guy and when I get that, it’s usually not a god sign.
So right now I’m at a cafe. Getting a perfectly good view of what Hae and his friend are doing and boy it isn’t good. I quickly bought a rose at a flower shop nearby and bought a card along the way. I asked the lady if I could borrow a pen as my pen ‘snapped’.
I wrote; ‘You’re already taken. Stop flirting with him.’
A little boy walked past me. I stopped him for a bit and told him to go give this card and rose to the two ahjussi’s that were playing around with each other. I also told him something’s just in case Hae questions the kid.
I saw him run off to the park and straight to Hae. Good little boy.
They talked for a bit and then the little boy gave Hae my gifts. Hae looked at it for a few seconds and suddenly laughed. Looks like he knows who it’s from. He told the little kid something’s as the kid ran back to me.

“The ahjussi told me that you don’t have to worry and that he loves you.”

I sighed and smiled a bit. “Arasso...gomawo.” I smiled and patted his head as he ran off. I looked over to Donghae only to see him and Kibum walking off to the shops. I sighed as my eyes softened with a hint of sadness.
Hae...I hope you know what you’re doing. 
_____________________
Time to answer some comments!!! ^^
brattygurl :
Ohhhhh you are really psychic o.O I really enjoy reading your comments ^^ It's always fun how you right a paragraph ;D and yes, our Hae is a little five year old who goes to university XD


SonELF2gether :
Stay tuned to find out ;DDD


sungs0ngmin15 :
Kekeke who knows~~? ...well I do but...yeah you get the point xD


eastcandle90 :
Donghae: -GASP- YOU WOULDNT DARE!!  
Eunhyuk: Yes she would. -pout- HaeHae is drifting away from me...
Donghae: Am not!


Thebree10199 :
Hello there and welcome back to reading
My Musical Boundary~ Miss Bree-who-almost-killed-me-because-of-hyoyeon. It's nice to have you back here -nod- 
Special EunHae gifs~




Comment and Subscribe~ 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana