Chapter 36

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I sighed and sat up. Donghae was by my side, sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute and calm when he’s sleeping!
Anyway...for some reason I can’t get to sleep...I mean...with Hae by my side, it’s usually easier for me to sleep but tonight...it’s hard...
Maybe it’s because of what he said...about not being able to have children... I mean sure I’ve always wanted children but...we could always adopt, right? I frowned.
I silently slipped out of the bed. Donghae stirred a bit but was still sleeping. I went out of the room and into the kitchen, making myself some coffee.

Besides..it’s too early to be thinking about these things. We’re only a new couple anyway, once we get married...once we get married I’ll fix up this problem.
I sipped my coffee.

“ACK! Hot!” I squirmed and flinched straight away when the hot liquid touched my lips.
Well...so much for the cool atmosphere...

THE NEXT MORNING...
Donghae’s POV

“Ungghhh......” I groaned and stretched. I reached out to the side in part of my stretching. But then it came to me. Why is this space empty? I sat up and looked around. I was all alone in the room. The door was opened so I assumed that Hyukjae woke up earlier than me. I stretched a bit more and went out of the room. As I was proceeding to the bathroom that was on the second floor, I looked down and saw a figure on the couch. I raised an eyebrow and threw away my intentions on going to the bathroom as I walked down the stairs to the couch.
Hyukjae was lying there,  sleeping. I chuckled. I checked the time.
6:08am
Woahh that’s early...I thought to myself. Eunhyuk moved around, so I decided to retreat and not disturb him in his sleep and instead, continue with my original plan.
I went up the stairs and into the bathroom.

13 minutes later...
I opened the door and the steam flew out, stretching into the air outside. A nice hot shower...definitely the best.
I walked down and sat in front of Hyukjae, drying my hair with the towel.

“Ung...Dong...Hae?” Eunhyuk sat up slowly, rubbing his morning eyes.

“Whoops...didn’t mean to wake you up...sorry.” I grinned a bit and continued to dry my hair.

“When did you wake up...?”

“Hm...probably 6:06am.”

“What time is it now?”

“6:25am”
Suddenly his head flopped down. I stopped drying my hair and stared at him. He stood up and walked towards me.
“G-GYAH!” I exclaimed when he suddenly fell on me.

“OH MY SWEET FISH I MISS YOU SO MUCH I FEEL LIKE A ZOMBIE I MUST SMELL PRETTY BAD BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I DIDNT GET TO SLEEP WITH YOU NOR WAKE YOU UP WITH MY MORNING KISS!!!” He spouted all of this nonsense.

“H-HYUKJAE!!” I exclaimed and pushed him off.

“See look at that!! You even pushed me off!! I feel unloved!!” He whined and pouted.

“A-Anniya!” I sighed. “Aish! You monkey kid!” I threatened to hit him.

“Hahaha!!” He grinned and laughed at me. Eunhyuk stood up. “Well...I guess I should go take a shower...because I don’t want to give you a kiss with my morning breath.”

“You better!”

“I’ll come back honey~~” He cooed as he skipped to the bathroom. I chuckled at him. I can’t believe I’m dating this dork...
I went into the kitchen. I opened up the cupboards.
Well...there was only one thing in the cupboards. Waffles for breakfast.

Eunhyuk’s POV
After the steamy and hot shower I just had though it would’ve been much more hotter and ier if Donghae was showering with me (if you know what I mean –winkwink- )  I went into the kitchen and found my beloved fish putting a plate on the table.
Strawberry hearted waffles with strawberries!!! My favourite, by the way.

“WAFFLESSSSSS!!!!!!!!” I exclaimed and immediately sat at the table, picking one up to eat on the way.

“Gee, you’re welcome.”Donghae rolled his eyes and sat at the table as well.

“Sorry hon, waffles...are...the...best...so-”

“I know I know, now eat you fat monkey.” He put a waffle into my mouth.
I ate it all.

“HEY! I’m not fat!” I exclaimed in English.

“Hell yes you are!” He shot back. “Not even giving me any? Fat monkey~” Woah...he’s English is awesome.
I scrunched my nose.

“When was your English this awesome?”

“It always was, Henry is my brother, you know?” We laughed. Eunhyuk fed me some waffles and soon, it was all gone.

I told Donghae to bring his wallet because I was taking him out today. After a few protests, he finally agreed. So now, we’re in the shops!

“Oh...Hae look! A ring!” I exclaimed and pointed to the corner of the shop.

“Ring? Hyuk we already have rings” He told me.

“Yeahh but, this is a special ring!” I pulled him over. He widened his eyes when he saw it.

“A rilakkuma ring!?”

“Miss, how much is this?”

“I-It’s $45...”

“Ohh...I’ll buy it.” I smiled to the lady. She nodded quickly. I gave her the money as she packed the ring in those tiny boxes. But this ring was in a rilakkuma box, so it’s more special.

“H-Hyukjae why did you  buy that?! We already have rings!”

“This is for you. Accept it, for me?” I kissed his cheek. He pouted and nodded, not forgetting to blush 3 shades of red.

“T-Then, you’ll have to accept my present too!”

“Of course~” I smiled softly. For some reason he blushed more. He muttered something and dragged me to the jewellery part of the room.
He searched around as I stood behind him, my hands still laced with his.

“Miss, can I buy this?” He suddenly spoke to the lady.

“Yes sure, that’s $20” He reached into his wallet and gave her $20. He turned around and pushed something onto my chest. I looked down slightly and saw a pendant

“It’s not much and it wasn’t as expensive as your gift to me. But it could match as a couple jewellery.” He mumbled and looked away. I smiled and took the pendant necklace. It had a face of rilakkuma.

“Thank you~” I kissed the back of his hand.

“Romantic monkey...” He muttered.
Suddenly something caught my eye.

“Oh...is that...Henry?” Donghae looked back at me. He followed my gaze.

“...it...is! What is he doing here?”
We walked over to him. Then we realized he wasn’t alone. There stood a tall guy, wearing glasses, holding Henry’s hand. Oh...his face looks familiar.
“Henry!”

“Hm...oh...hyung!” Henry exclaimed. He grinned when  he saw me. “Hi Hyuk hyung!”

“Sup” I nodded.

“What are you doing here- OH MY FREAKIN GOD!” Donghae suddenly exclaimed. We all looked at him. “D-Don’t tell me...you two...” He pointed to Henry and the guys’ hand. Then it came to my mind. They were both wearing couple rings.

Henry blushed.
The guy chuckled.

“Yeah...” He pulled Henry into a hug. “We’re dating.”

“OMFGASDFGHJKL!!!” I calmed Donghae down. He took in a few breaths and finally spoke. “Good, now ZhouRy has been made!”

“ZhouRy?” The new couple looked at me.

“Hae has a habit of making couple names.” I shrugged.

“Ah, sorry, where are my manners.” The tall guy suddenly spoke. “I’m Zhou Mi, Henry’s boyfriend, nice to meet you.” He took his hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

“I’m Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, I’m Donghae’s boyfriend.”

Donghae pulled Henry away, saying that he needed some brother time with Henry. So now I was here talking with Zhou Mi. He’s actually really nice. A good gentleman as well.
Gentleman MiMi...
I like that.
_______________________________________
Short update~~


Comment and Subscribe~~
-superELFjunior AKA Nana