Chapter 64

My Musical Boundary

Narrator's POV

The four wrote down their definition of hope and started to come up with some kind of story to dance to. Once that was done, Donghae set the pen down as all of them stared at the words that were going straight through their head. 

"AISH!" Donghae shouted. "You know what'd be easy?" He asked.

"What?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. 

"If we had a song." Donghae sighed. 

"What type of song has the theme of hope?!" Mingming exclaimed. 

"FTisland's I hope?" Eunhyuk questioned. "...but they're a band...they don't dance..."

"We could make our own dance for it." Junhui stated. The four all nodded.

"Oh...by the way." Shindong interrupted. "You guys also have to make your own song for it." He commented.
The four stared at Shindong.

"WHAT?!?!" They shouted. "YOU COULD'VE LEAST TOLD US!" 

"It said on the paper." 

"Where?!?!" 
Shindong picked up the piece of paper and showed them. At the very bottom of the page, in very tiny letters, it stated that they were to create their own song and dance. If any plagiarizing is shown, immediate disqualification is to be made. 

"WHO THE HELL PUTS THAT IN TINY LETTERS AT THE BOTTOM!?" The four shouted as they stood up out of anger. 

Shindong put his hands up in defence. "Don't blame me. I wasn't one who made the papers." 
They sighed in frustration as they sat down. 

"Hyung's know how to compose right?" Junhui looked over to EunHae.

"I don't, he does." Eunhyuk jabbed his thumb towards Donghae. 

"I compose, he choreographs." Donghae explained. 

"Well...we're pretty much useless at composing so..." Mingming looked around awkwardly.

"Alright." Donghae pouted. "I'll try to come up with something...but...hey." Donghae looked at the two pleadingly. "Please tell me that one of you know how to write lyrics..." 

"That'd be...him." Junhui regretted pointing to Mingming knowing that those two will be alone...again. 

"I'm okay with it." Mingming shrugged. 

"Good, I hate writing lyrics by myself...no joke." Donghae laughed heartily. "I guess we should get started." Donghae stood up with Mingming. "You two can rest I guess...but after we've done with our work, you guys take over." He smiled as he gestured Mingming to come with him. "We'll go to my cafe, I'm sure Minnie hyung and Kyu Hyung won't mind me taking a break." Donghae grinned as he dragged Mingming to the cafe. 
Eunhyuk and Junhui gaped as they saw their loved ones run off together...again. They immediately turned to the other. 

"You-!" They shouted at one another. "You're boyfriend's trying to steal my boyfriend!" They accused each other. "What?! My Hae/Ming?!" They started a loud argument, causing attention to immediately gather towards them. The customers groaned with a frown. All thinking something similar to;
Why is that table always so noisy?!

 

Donghae's POV

I laughed as Mingming told me some joke about Junhui as we walked down the street towards the cafe. I couldn't help but to feel that Eunhyuk and Junhui were going to create an uproar...I feel sorry for Shindong hyung. We turned the corner and entered the cafe, surprisingly, the cafe was quite full considering that it was still an early hour. I was about to drag Mingming into the resting room, but I thought it'd be fair and safer to tell him to wait here while I go ask for Sungmin hyungs permission.
"Hyung~" I  chimed as I went in. 

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Can I take a break today?"

"Why?"

"I have to compose a song for an upcoming dance competition." 

"Arasso~"

"WHAT?!" Jaehwa stood up from his seat, he had been observing everything the two had been saying. "You let him take break and not me?!"

"Jaehwa." Sungmin turned around with a raised eyebrow. "Who in the name of Shisus takes a break because they ate two cones of icecream?" 
Jaehwa pouted and muttered something along the lines of 'I really did eat alot of icecream...'
I laughed at my fellow workmate. 

"Kyuhyun hyung~" I popped my head into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" 

"Can I borrow one of your spare laptops that has your composing app on it?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He replied, surprising me.

"W-Wait...seriously?!" I exclaimed. "The GameKyu did not just agree to let me use one of his laptops, right?The GameKyu who kills anyone who touches it?!" I gaped.

"Yah, hurry before I change my mind!" He snapped. "It's the Pearl Sapphire Blue one!"

"Neh~ Thank's hyung~" I replied cutely and ran off to find it. I looked inside the cupboards and stared at the numerous laptops ontop of each other. "Pearl Sapphire Blue...Pearl Sapphire Blue..." I scanned the pile. "Found it!" I exclaimed when I took it out of the pile, making sure I didn't drop any other laptops.  I grinned successfully as I placed it on the table in the resting room. I went out and beckoned Mingming to come in.

"Oh..." He sat on the couch. "It's soft." He broke out into a grin.

"I know." I laughed and jumped beside him. "Now let's get to work." I the laptop as we started to jot down ideas.


Narrator's POV
It had already a few hours ever since Mingming and Donghae left their lovers at the cafe. However, Eunhyuk and Junhui were still trying to kill eachother, with the presence of Shindong. 

"Oh wow..." Shindong muttered. They were inside of an arcade. The two were in the midst of killing each other by playing Tekken. Eunhyuk, who was at the moment losing, decided to pushed Junhui off his chair and used that advantage. 

"Wha- HEY!" Junhui shouted and pushed Eunhyuk. 

"Ah!" Eunhyuk fell but quickly got up. It was a neck to neck competition, due to Eunhyuk's ways of cheating. Sweat trickled down their foreheads and at that moment, the screen suddenly turned black. "WHA-!!" They both stood up from their seats. "WHO TURNED IT OFF?!" They shouted and looked around. "It was you huh!?" They accused one another. "You shut it down cause you were going to lose, huh?!" They shouted and once again tried to kill one another. 

"Woah- hoho~" Shindong grinned and pulled them apart as thought they were cats. "Let's go, Donghae sent me a text that he and Mingming finished."

"MINGMING/DONGHAE?!" The two perked up from the saying of Donghae and Mingming's names. All of a sudden they ran off.

"Wha- Wait! Yah!" Shindong called out and sighed. "Aish these two...You don't even know where they are!!" He shouted and chased after the two. 

They finally appeared infront of the cafe, without trying to rip each others heads off (courtesy of Shindong). Eunhyuk opened the door as the sweet aroma of coffee came flying out. 
"Oh! Hyuk!" Donghae grinned when he saw Eunhyuk at the door. After he had finished the composing, he immediately started to work since he didn't want Sungmin to lessen his payment. "You came."

"Of course..." Eunhyuk smiled gently and went over to hug him. Donghae laughed silently and returned the hug.

"Now shoo." He gestured them to go into the resting room. "I need to finish my work."

Eunhyuk pouted. "Arasso..." He whined and obeyed Donghae's orders. Eunhyuk, Junhui and Shindong entered the resting room and immediately frowned. 

"BWAHAHAHAH SNAP YO!"  Jaehwa laughed hysterically. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Mingming shouted. "Hyung I hit it first!!" Mingming turned to Donghwa. 

"Uh huh..." Donghwa mumbled and flipped a page from his magazine. There was chaos over here as well...ironically. Shindong groaned. 

"Why isn't there a place without chaos?!" He slumped to the floor. 

"Oh!" Sungmin smiled. "Well if it isn't Shin Donghee..." he wiped his hands, he had just come out from the kitchen. He had decided to help Kyuhyun with the dishes due to the sudden burst of customers. 

"Sup!" He grinned as they hugged each other. "Long time no see, huh?" 

"Of course." Sungmin pouted and glared playfully. They broke out into laughter. 

"Jaehwa! Shift!" Donghae shouted and threw the apron at Jaehwa.

"D'Ow!" Jaehwa exclaimed. "Arasso!" he puffed. "No need to throw it at me!" He angrily stormed out. They all laughed at his childish acts. 

"Anyway!" Shindong clapped. "The song!" 

"Right!" Donghae went to get the laptop as everyone sat on the sofa. "Ow! Alright! I'm sorry!" Donghae pouted. "I won't steal another strawberry again!"

"You better not." Kyuhyun muttered. Donghae finally got to the sofa and just when he was about to sit down, he was suddenly pulled away and sat on something else. He blinked a few times before turning to see who did it. Of course, he found his monkey grinning at him. 

Donghae scrunched his nose as Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out. Even though Donghae did those actions, he didn't get off from Eunhyuk's lap. He quickly searched for the song that they had composed and played it for the crew to hear. 

Click here to listen to y Free and Single 

 

'Every single day I try, I really am almost there.
We get closer to a good time, I really am almost there.

y, Free & Single now the preparation is complete.
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo

Hey! It’s no fun if anyone can take you with ease. A bit higher, stronger la la la la la la
Look above. It will dawn on the one who’s been withstanding. Endure, endure a bit more la la la la la la

My person, my person, believe me more. Finally I Wake up above my slumber
I become deeper, more like me after the long harship. Now I’m heading to the next stage of Upgrade Oh-

Run till you’re out of breath, you who is so awesome. Have a good time, it’s Party time on a day like today
Have a taste of the victory that jolts your heart. Now Have a good time, who will stop you? Oh-

y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo
Also, when you stand unfavorable chances, don’t be afraid
Also, even when the unfavorable chances don’t seem to end, Bingo

Don’t give up saying it’s heavy, it’s scary. It’s the real thing from now on na na na na na na
It’s just something everyone would experience once. We fail, We lose, To win. Don’t be afraid

My person, my person, I’ve become stronger. Yeah! Finally it’s our Time for romance.
Again I will fly toward a greater dream. Another Upgrade, just watch me, leave it to me.

I’m getting more and more daring. y, y, y
While facing this harsh world Too hot-
Something only the one who is ready knows. y, y, y
As much as the endless variables there are here, Have fun 3. 2. 1 Go!

Run till you’re out of breath, you who is so awesome. Have a good time, it’s Party time on a day like today
Have a taste of the victory that jolts your heart. Now Have a good time, who will stop you? Oh-

y, Free & Single I’m a fine man
y, Free & Single You’re an amazing man
Also, when you stand unfavorable chances, don’t be afraid
Also, even when the unfavorable chances don’t seem to end, Bingo

At the end of this world, I try to catch my breath again
I treasure the precious trust of people who’ve watched over me, so anticipate. Let’s go!

y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo

Run till you’re out of breath, you who is so awesome. Have a good time, it’s Party time on a day like today
Have a taste of the victory that jolts your heart. Now Have a good time, who will stop you? Oh-
y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo'

 

Eunhyuk, Junhui and Shindong gaped in shock. The song was perfect. The tune was catchy and had alot of rhythm, perfect for dancing. The lyrics matched well with their definitions of hope and from the way Donghae sang to it, it was perfect.
"...YAH YOU!" Eunhyuk shouted and hugged Donghae's waist.

"Ah!" Donghae let out from the sudden attack. 

"I love you so god damn much!! This song is perfect! GAH! Why are you so perfect Lee Donghae!?!?!?" He hugged Donghae tighter causing Donghae to cough. 

"H-Hyuk..." Donghae stuttered. "D-Dying..."
Eunhyuk widened his eyes and immeciately let go. Donghae gasped for air.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Hae!" Eunhyuk shouted and hugged Donghae again, but gentler this time. 

"I didn't do all the work..." Donghae told Eunhyuk. "Mingming helped me write the song and instructed me on how to sing the notes." He stated.

"...but I still think you're perfect..." Eunhyuk mumbled into his lovers ears and kissed his cheek. 
Junhui on the other hand hugged Mingming gently...unlike Eunhyuk who immediately crushed Donghae.

"I'm proud of you baobei..." He kissed Mingming on the cheek.

"It's all because Donghae hyung was able to compose an awesome song..."

"...right..."
For some odd reason.
Junhui and Eunhyuk both felt as if...

Mingming and Donghae were quietly flirting with each other...
_______________________________
GUISEEE QwQ
I'm mentally killing myself with a spoon OTL I didn't know what to do so...hope you guys liked it :'3
Oh...and guise...WHY DON'T YOU GUYS COMMENT AS MUCH NO MORE?! QAQ 


...
I'm joking XD Whether you guys comment or not, I'll always love my dear readers <3 



OMFG GUISE THIS GIF MAN- XDDD

Geezus Kyu! Watch that stick! Poor Mimi TTwTT XDDD
Comment and Subscribe~
-superELFjunior AKA Nana