Chapter 51

My Musical Boundary

 

Narrator’s POV
2 days after the encounter...
Eunhyuk kicked the tiny stone that was lying on the pathway as he waited for Donghae. Donghae had called him yesterday to come and meet him in front of the music shop.

It had been 13 minutes passed their meeting time, so Eunhyuk started to get slightly worried of Donghae’s whereabouts, however, calmed slightly when he spotted his loved one in the distance.
Eunhyuk smiled brightly at the sight of Donghae and immediately rushed over to hug him. Donghae in return hugged him back as Eunhyuk rocked them back and forth. After he let go, he saw Donghae’s face. Donghae’s red, puffy eyes.
“Hae what’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked immediately. “Why are your eyes red? Why were you crying?”

Donghae bit his bottom lip and adjusted his eye towards the ground, blankly staring at the tiny fragments of rocks before saying something.
“I’m...just scared...”

“Scared?” Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. “Why? Who’s scaring you?.”

“...me...” Donghae merely whispered.

“Donghae...why...what’s wrong? Now you’re scaring me?” Eunhyuk tried to joke but couldn’t hide his worry.

Donghae breathed out a shaky sigh before looking up to Eunhyuk.
“Hyuk...do you...love me?”

“W-What sort of question is that? Of course I love you...” Eunhyuk started to grow extremely cautious.

“...what would happen...if I don’t feel the same anymore...” Donghae whispered quietly, but enough for Eunhyuk to hear.

“W-What? Hae...what are you saying?”

“What I’m saying is...” Donghae’s breaths turned shaky. “What I’m saying is...I don’t love you anymore...”
Just like that. The whole world crashed for Eunhyuk. All of a sudden he couldn’t hear anything, he couldn’t see anything, he couldn’t feel anything, only him and Donghae. Tears were welling up for Eunhyuk, tears of hurt and shock.

“No...Donghae...” Eunhyuk took little steps, however, it felt like a mile to him. “Donghae don’t do this...” He took another step. “Donghae I love you....”

Donghae had to gulp down that ball of saliva in his throat when he saw the state Eunhyuk was in. He, too, was on the verge of tears. “Eunhyuk, if you love me...y-you should understand why I’m doing this...” Donghae closed his eyes as little tears trickled down his cheeks.
Eunhyuk finally got to Donghae and immediately hugged him, as if he was going to disappear in any moment. Donghae could feel Eunhyuk’s tears soaking through the fabric of his shirt. The tears that he himself had caused.
“I love you...” The latter whispered. “...I love you but I don’t understand...Hae please...” Donghae’s tears started to overflow. “Please don’t leave me...”

Donghae almost broke down on the spot, however, he gathered his strength. “H-Hyukjae you have to understand-“

“But I don’t!” Eunhyuk shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks. “I don’t understand why you’re doing this! Why?! Why do you want to leave me!? Was I not enough? Did I do something wrong? Hae please!...please tell me so that I can fix it...so that you won’t leave me...” Eunhyuk’s eyes showed hurt, confusion, anger.
“Hae...” He breathed helplessly as tears continuously flowed down his cheeks.
Donghae breathed out a shaky sigh. He wanted to tell Eunhyuk to stop. To stop crying. He wanted to run into Eunhyuk’s embrace. However, his mouth thought otherwise.

“You know what?! I hate this!” Donghae shouted. “You always act as if you know nothing! It’s so god damn irritating! How did I love you?! How did I become gay? When did I become gay?! WHY did I become gay?! WHY DID I EVEN LOVE YOU!?” Donghae exploded. His tears were flowing even faster than before.
Hyukjae’s eyes were wide, despite his tears, his red eyes.
However, this time his eyes showed hurt and anger.

“So what!? Do you regret loving me?! After all we’ve been through together?! Are you saying our times together were a waste!?!?” He shouted back.

YES!” Donghae screamed towards the other. Tears flowed continuously as he saw Eunhyuk’s shocked and hurt face.
He broke down.
He couldn’t.
He couldn’t stay strong.
He sobbed uncontrollably into his hands as he bent down. The two were both crying uncontrollably. Not wanting to move anywhere. Both knowing that...



It was the end for both of them...
_________________
Short chappy with shiety angst.
I am sorry. -bows- I shall take my belongings and run. -sprints- 

BTW idea 1 won...however this is only one part of idea 1

Comment and subscribe! (please?)
-superELFjunior AKA Nana