Falling For You

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Yesung looked intently at the formula before him,as Geun Young looked on.Something is not right in the chemicals that they are putting together in the flask,Somehow it is not achieving the right results.Yesung scratched his head ,and wondered what could be possibly wrong in their procedures,as he checked out all the steps that they did.

"I think something is missing in here." Geun Young said."There is something wrong,we just have to star it all over again.""

"Again? We don;t have any more time.Our time is running out." Yesung said"We gonna fail this experiment." as he looked at Geun Young who was his lab partner in Chemistry.He took a deep breathe,in as much as he wants to impress her,the more it seems ,it is going the other way.Looking at her made him rattled and yes made him  blushed.

Geun Young has been his crush since they were in high school but she has not given him a time of day,nor even looked his way.He just looked at her and watched her from a distance and kept his feelings secret to her.She has been popular in school,She is the girl that everybody wants to be friends with.She is not snobby or arrogant but somehow,Yesung lacks the courage to approach her during those times.And now finally,he got his chance to be close to her,really close to her as his partner in the Chemistry lab.This time ,they will be working together,doing notes together and yes he was also able to get her cell phone number just in case they needed each other in their homework and studies.He was so excited just knowing that he will be working with her and yes finally he willl get to know her and she will get to know him.

And now their first project together and things has not been working out well,in as much as he wants to impress the love of his life.He cannot think right every time Geun Young looked at him.It seems that whatever he has mastered before has all been gone.She will be disappointed in him,for she has big expectations from him.

"I am glad that you are my partner.To tell you the truth,this subject is my deathbed." she said.Yesung smiled at her.

"I'll try my best." he said.Remembering those words put more pressure on Yesung's head...as beads of perspiration appeared on her forehead.Maybe if he will just add some of this and some of this ,it will yield the expected results as he looked at the changes of the solutions in front of him and the fluids started to bubble and before he knew it fluids  started to evaporates and soon a big explosion can be heard  all over the classroom,as the fluids exploded right in their very face,as the thick blue materials of sticky fluids  was all over their face and clothes and the class  who was startled at first ,started laughing at them as they saw their faces.Yesung and Geun Young was so embarassed....as the whole class laughed at them.

And it seems after that the more Yesung tried to impress the love of his life the more he make a fool fo himself in front of her.In as much as everybody laughed at him,Geun Young seems to be more understanding of his goofiness and his errors.She seems to be always there to help him out and to defend him from everybody.

"So how are you and your Prince Charming ?" her friend Hye Song asked, one day as they are walking home.

"What Prince Charming? " Geun Young asked as she looked at her friend.

"Yesung,who else? Did he said something to you yet?" she asked.

"No,what does he has to say to me except for our school work." she said.

"Don't tell me you don't know that he likes you a lot." she said as she smiled and .

"Well even if he likes me,if he is not saying what can I do?" she said.

"I thought you liked him too? You told me that you have a big crush on him before." Hye Song said."Why you don't like him anymore? Is it because he is acting like a dork all the time?"

"So even if he likes me,if he is not showing it,I don't want to be the first to tell him." she said."What if he really doesn't like me,like you told me?That will be very embarassing."  as she looked so serious all of a sudden.

"But he really likes you,I can tell." she said.

"But I don't see it.I tried to be nice to him,to at least show that I care for him but it seems he doesn't feel it.Maybe I just have to give up on him." Geun Young said."The semester is almost over and he never told a thing except about our subject.He doesn't seems that interested in me.He doesn't even asked me anything about my personal life." as she frowned and took a deep breathe.

"Then just blurt it out to him,and see what will happen." Hye Song said as she laughed at the idea...

"I can't do that." she said.

"Can't or won't .Just don't come to me  crying when he is gone and then you lose all your chances with him." she said.

And so it is their last week of school together ,and Yesung has still not said anything.And Geun Young was thinking that night...what is she going to do about ,her feelings for him .The crush that she hagot before has grown deeper to love..Can he just let him go without saying anything to him.Why  is Yesung such a dork and so shy ? What is wrong with her , and what is wrong with him ?she thought.She has given him all the encouragement and still he has been mum about his feelings for her.

The next day after their last class together and Geun Young is still waiting for him to at least say something ,that he wants their friendship even beyond their class,even beyond Chemistry..But Yesung just smiled at her and said his goodbye to her.And then the thoughts of losing him,just hit her like a shock , and yes she cannot let him go without saying anything to him.If he turns her down ,then be it.It is better to be truthful about her real feelings for him than wonder for the rest of her life of ifs and maybes...She is going to take her chances with him....

"Yesung ,can I talk to you alone?" Geun Young asked which much seriousness in her face.Yesung looked at her face.His heart was pounding.He was thinking whether it is the right time to tell her that he loves her.That he has been loving her since they were in high school.

Geun Young was in the corner of the building all alone by herself as she waits for him.There was seriousness in her face.Her eyes sad and it feels like she is just going to cry in front of him...He stared at her as he tried to say something to her,but his toungue seems to pull back inside,as he tried to make a sound....But before he can say something....

"Yesung,I just want you to know,that I...like you.I like you a lot.Do you like me too?" as she looked the other way,unable to look at his eyes.Her cheeks are red,,,as she uttered her words.Yesung was unable to believe of what she has to say.to him.

"You liked me too?"..Yesung said unable to believe."You really like me too?" as he stared at her and then slowly smile as the words came to him."Oh my God.You really like me too."he said as he jumped in joy.

"So...you liked me too?" Geun Young asked,her face coming to life at the knowledge...and smiling."It is true,you really like me too."

"Now only liked but love you.I have love you forever eversince when we were in high school." Yesung said as he pulled her to his body and put his hand on her shoulder.

"And you never said a thing ,and you waited for me to say the word.?What a dork you are." she said as she smiled at her.

"What can I say,your boyfriend is a real dork." Yesung said as he chuckled a laugh once more."You really love me too huh?"

"Dork and all, I just love you." Geun Young said...as they looked at each other and then words are not needed anymore as his lips came down to her.....Yesung and Geun Young at last..