Angel's Lullaby {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

This one is a little bit different from the others....I don't know every time I write a Jiro fanfic it seems there is always a drama,even though I want it to be light and funny.Somehow I perceived him as a very deep person despite what others and most of the people thought him to be.He is more than what others and most people thought him to be,he is and more......or maybe...I just love him too much...

Anyway my Jirlina story,a little bit mature .It tackles about marriage and parenthood .I can imagine them together starting their own family.Just wishful thinking,just maybe.I hope you'll like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Angel's Lullaby by Richard Marx

I was never alive
Till the day I was blessed with you
When I hold you late at night
I know what I was put here to do
I turn off the world
And listen to your sigh
And I will sing my Angel's lullaby

No one forever near
The one you can always call
But now all you know the feel
By the shadows of your world
I'm here close enough to kiss the tears you cry
And I will sing my Angel's lullaby

So tell me how to stop the years from wasting
Is there a secret someone knows
I never change to show the memory I'm chasing
Never been ready soon it go
And when the world seems cold
You feel that all of you strength is gone
There maybe one tiny voice
You reason to carry on
When I'm not close enough to kiss the tears you cry
You will sing your Angel's Lullaby
Let this be our Angel's Lullaby

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=45$3RvYHqtO

It was an early Friday morning and Selina was sipping her hot milk while sitting on her chair .Suddenly she felt the pain,there was tightening on her stomach as she felt the pain shoot from her back to the front.Colds sweats from her forehead appears and her hands clenched in a fist.After a few seconds ,it disappears.She waited for the next one as she timed it on her watch,before she knew it there was another pain,and this time it is so severe, that she could not even say a word as she hold on to the handrails of her rocking chair.She waited for it to subside until she got up and found the cellphone as she flipped it to press Jiro's number.

The phone rang as Jiro answered it right away,knowing it is Selina."What happen?"Jiro asked."Are you alright?"

"Jiro,I think it is time,I think the baby is coming."as she stopped, for another contraction is coming.She can just moan and groan in pain.

"Alright,I'm coming home,just hold on tight,I'll be there."as Jiro stepped on the gas on the way home.

A few more minutes and Jiro is home as he ran inside the house and found Selina in the couch in pain.He ran to the bedroom and took her bag,her maternity bag and helped Selina walked to the car.He practically carried her in the car as she notice that the bag of water broke.The baby is in a hurry to see the world and they could not stop her.

Jiro does not know,how he reached the hospital.He flew all the way to the hospital,He was never been this scared in his life.He just want to make sure that Selina and the baby will be alright.

When they reached the hospital,they immediately brought her in the delivery room and before Jiro knew it,a beautiful baby girl was born right before his eyes.He cried at the first sight of her,as the nurse gave the baby to Selina to hold in her arms.Jiro could not believe at such a beautiful sight,his wife and his baby together.He hesitantly hold the baby's hand and give his wife a kiss.

"She is beautiful."Jiro said."She is as beautiful as her Mommy."holding both the baby and the Mommy as the tears came . At that time,Jiro promised himself that he will take care and protect his family till his last breathe.

Selina too cried and smiled,as Jiro wiped her tears away.
"It must be my hormones riding high."Selina said as she smiled to her husband.

Later that night, Selina lays in her hospital bed,and the baby is beside her in the bassinet.Jiro came with a bouquet of pink roses in his hands.

"To my beautiful wife,and thank you for giving me so much,I cannot ask for anything more ,now that I have you and the baby.I love you Selina."" Jiro said as he kissed her .He peeked at the little angel on the bassinet and saw her sleeping just like an angel and he can't help himself but smile.

"So what are we gonna name the baby?"Selina said."Do you have something in mind?"

"Angeline,SelineAngeline."Jiro said."Seline from your name and Angeline for she is an angel sent from above."

"That is beautiful,I love that name."Selina said.

"So what are you thinking now,you look so quiet there for a moment."Selina said.

"Nothing,I was just thinking,Having her is just like a miracle,I never can imagine that fatherhood will be like this.It is so exciting and so scary at the same time.What if I won't be able to take care of her and you,and what if I make a mistake....."Jiro said.

"Hush,Don't be scared,I will be here to help you.This is a partnership remember.You and me together."Selina said as she holds her husband hand and as she put her arms on his shoulder as both of them stared at the baby.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door as Hebe and Ella showed up with clothes and toys for the baby.

"Congratulation,finally a baby."Ella said as she gave hugs and kisses to both Mommy and Daddy,followed by Hebe.They took a look at the baby as the baby stirred and started moving.

"Welcome to sleepless nights."Hebe said."Oh she is so cute.
I can't wait when she is talking and fussing already."

"Yeah,that's when the real trouble will begin." Ella said.

And then suddenly Arron face pop out from the door."Oh you beat us here."Arron said."Hey bro,you did it,Selina,how are you?"

"I am fine ,just fine."Selina said."Thank you for coming.Where are Chun and Calvin?"

"We are here."Calvin said."Gee,finally a baby.I can't believe it ,you a Dad.Selina congratulation."

"Hey,man Daddy Jiro..ha..ha..ha.."Chun said."Selina, congratulation,so ready for the next?"

"Ha..ha.no...no more."Selina said laughing some more."I didn't know it was that hard."

"Oh really"Ella said as her eyes got bigger."I guess I will never have a baby."

"No way " said Chun ."I want five of them,so we better start now."

"Yeah right,you get pregnant,and maybe I will agree."Ella said as everybody laughed.

Hebe's eyes looked so serious as she continue to stare at the baby and Arron went on her side and as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"So what do you think,we can make a beautiful baby as this?"Arron said,"I can settle for a one or two."

"Uhmmm,let me think about it." Hebe said."I haven't decided yet."

"Hey,how about you Calvin ,when are you getting hitched?"

"I am still thinking,I'll let you know when I made up my mind." Calvin said."But seeing this baby,make me think about it,really seriously."

"So everybody is godparents,alright"Jiro said."And we have to look for a pair for Calvin,maybe Genie?" giving him a wicked smile.

"Sure,I have no problem with that." Calvin said.

This time the baby wailed so loud,and everybody looked at the bassinet.

"Oh Angeline must be hungry."Selina said.

"Alright,everybody out,Mommy have to feed the baby."Jiro said.

"Can I stay?" Calvin said.

"No way man"Jiro said."All of you out."

"Alright.we'll wait outside."Arron said. as he hold Hebe 's hand .

"Ella come on,let us go"Chun said."We better plan our time table now.Remember I want five,a basketball team."

"Yeah right."Ella said.

As Jiro and Selina was alone with the baby and Selina was feeding the baby.Jiro looked at the Mommy and the baby so comfortable together,as Angeline went back to sleep.

"She is beautiful,absolutely beautiful."Jiro said."Can I hold her?"

Selina gave the baby to Jiro as he holds her in his arms and he teared.He can't explain his feelings.Holding his baby in his arms is like heaven,as he sang her the lullaby.

He put the baby back to the bassinet,and went to Selina and gave her a long passionate kiss."Thank you,She is the greatest gift that you have given me.I love you Selina."

"I love you too.Yes she is our greatest gift from above." as she put her head on his shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what happen here...I have a story line and when I was typing,it went somewhere like it is real.
I typed a whole story and deleted it cause it look like there is no spark or life...must be mental block,writer's block or something.....or got distracted,because I was just killing time before going out to see High School Musical 3.

By the way ,I love the ending,Troy is so sweet.I won't tell just in case you're going to watch it.But the movie is great.The dancing and music were spectacular.I love Troyella since the first High School Musical.Even then I know they have great chemistry and I have a feeling they like each other then...I hope it is the same with Jiro and Selina....