Your Eyes {Kyuhyun and Victoria}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Kyuhyun woke up as the sunlight hit his face.He felt the heaviness in his head as he tried to get up.He looked around and he was quite lost for a while.It is not his familiar room that he was in but a different room,something familiar like a hotel room.He felt a hand on his chest,something small and soft as the girl on his side moved her body closer to him.

Memories of last night came flooding in.The girl that he met last night,they ended up sleeping together.Someone new .somebody different...Somehow,this things can be very tiring.He got up and was on his way  to the bathroom to shower,The girl in the bed stirred.

"Don't tell me you are going already?" she said as her voice purred,still undressed with only the white sheet covering her body.her hair loose and sprawled all over the pillow.

Kyuhyun turned and looked at her,as his heart stopped...he felt like hating himself...for doing this.How long can he cover up for what he truly feel.He forced a smile."I have an appointment before lunch,I really have to go.It is business." he said.

"So you gonna call me right?" anxiety on her face can be seen.And Kyuhyun felt a tug in his heart.He smiled again.

"Yeah of course.I have your number.I'll call you" he said ,as he rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

He muttered a curse in himself while taking a shower.He is hating himself now.He felt so stupid and the guilt is slowly eating him up.Different women ...beautiful and gorgeous women but still nothing can erase the memories of Victoria in his heart.Is she aware of what he has been doing lately.Does she ever care what he is up to nowadays ?Maybe not anymore.After hurting her,maybe she is hating him now and yes she has stopped loving him for he is not worthy of her love.He is just a and a jerk ,that's what she described him the last time.And yes she caught him with another woman,and he knows it is just plain stupidity in his part.But that became the final seal in their relationship...Victoria finally gave up on him.

He dressed up and took his key on the table.The girl all dressed up too.But he could barely looked at her.It is the guilt or is it because she is not Victoria.

"I'll go ahead.It has been fun.I'll call you." he said,as he walked out and the girl looked at him with a wishful look in her eyes.She knew that he doesn't care at all and it is only good for one night as she forced a smile but her eyes was teary..

Kyuhyun went home and get dressed for work.His apartment looked empty and eerily quiet.This has been his bachelor's pad and he had a lot of happy times in this place.A lot of happy times with Victoria.He liked living alone at first and he liked his independence.It seems like only yesterday...when he is screaming with joy enjoying his freedom..and now,somehow the freedom is not what he wanted right now but the commitment from  the girl that he loves,the one that she has been  asking before.Is he getting old or does he really love and care for Victoria? But then now is a little bit too late.....

It doesn't help that they have to work together in the same building and the same office.Well that is how he met her anyway.And to face her again after sleeping with a girl added more guilt to his heavy heart....

"Hey Kyuh,what happen last night?You were gone with that girl." Yesung said with a grin in his face."You naughty,naughty boy.You sure are goddamn lucky.She is very beautiful and she got the body." and just then Victoria was passing by and she heard what Yesung has said.She eyed him sharply and walked passed him.

"No,I went home alone.I was tired." he said lying and he made sure that Victoria heard his answer.

"You are such a liar" she hissed at him.,and walked away...He is sure is lying cause she was there in his apartment to collect some of her things and he was nowhere there.How could she trust this lying son of a ,she told herself...And she felt like crying and slapping him off to wake him up...She thinks she curses more than she should everytime she thinks of him....and yes  he is no good to her system .She just have to get rid of him...from her system and from her heart.

That night...as Kyuhyun was all alone,thinking about Victoria and thinking about their life together.She is the best thing that has happened to him and yet he is so stupid to let her go...for what??? for what you called freedom...He has loved her more than anybody else,in his life/She is something special in his life,even Victoria knew that...How can he let her go when he loves her???

And as he took a drink and think of her,he has to make a resolution to himself that he is going to change,he is going to be a changed man for he truly loves Victoria and she has to know that,he is willing to do anything to get her back in his life...

The next day...Kyuhyun went to Victoria.Victoria was so surprised to see him early in the morning.He look  so serious...and he looked like the thinking man that he was.And he looked like the man that she used to love before....

"What are you doing in my office?I thought we said what we have to say to each other.And to tell you frankly,I don't want to hear anymore of your lies.I am not gonna believe you anymore." Victoria said.

"No I have never really said my piece yet.And i want to say it now and I want you to listen for this is the truth..." Kyuhyun said."I love you Victoria.You are the only girl that I truly cared about.I know that I am foolish and stupid.And I know that I have hurt you a lot.But now I want to make amends for all that I have done.And I want us to start anew.I know you may not want to believe me anymore."

Victoria smiled with a sarcasm in her face."You want me to believe in you now? You think you can fool me again?" she said.

"I am going to change.You don't have to take me back now.But I am going to prove to you that I can change because of you." he said.

"For how long? Let us see but don't expect that I will ever believe in you again.You have hurt me enough..." Victoria said,as she bit her lips trying to stop herselffrom crying....

"I promise you I will never hurt you again.." he said.Victoria just stared at him.

A year after down the road as Kyuhyun woke up and he felt a hand on his chest as the girl on her side moved closer to him...and he pulled her closer to him as he kissed her on the forehead and in her face and then on her lips.

"It sure feel good to have a warm woman beside  you in the early winter morning." Kyuhyun said.

"Really? And it feels good to have the man by your side in the morning.I love you Hone." she said.

"And yes and it has to be the right girl.And it is only you Victoria.It is only you that makes it feel right.I love you too Honey.I love you very much." Kyuhyun said as he kissed her once more and  as they feel the love that they felt for each other......Kyuhyun and Victoria lovng each other....again...