You Belong With Me

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

 

And I am almost at the end of my stories....I am almost on my hundred marks.And this time I am doing a Bebu story....it has been a while since I wrote them a story.....

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

You're one the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
she's going off about something that you said
'cause she doesn't get your humor like i do
i'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night
i'm listenin' to the kinda music she doesn't like
and she'll never know your story, like i do

but she wears short skirts, i wear t-shirts
she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers
dreamin' 'bout the the day when you wake up and find
that what you're lookin' for has been here the whole time.
if you could see that i'm the one who understands you
been here all along so why can't you see
you belong with me, you belong with me

walkin' the street with you and your worn out jeans
i can't help thinkin' this is how it ought to be
laughin' on a park bench, thinkin' to myself
"hey, isn't this easy?"
and you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
i haven't seen it in a while, since she brought you down
you say you're fine, i know you better than that
whatchu doin' with a girl like that?

she wears high heels, i wear sneakers
she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers
dreamin' 'bout the the day when you wake up and find
that what you're lookin' for has been here the whole time.
if you could see that i'm the one who understands you
been here all along so why can't you see
you belong with me
standin' by here, waiting at your back door
all this time how could you not know, baby
you belong with me, you belong with me

ohh, i remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night
i'm the one who makes you laugh, when you know you're 'bout to cry
i know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
think i know where you belong, think i know it's with me.
can't you see the i'm the one who understands you
been here all along so why can't you see?
you belong with me.
standin' by here, waiting at your back door
all this time how could you not know, baby
you belong with me, you belong with me.

you belong with me, have you ever thought just maybe?
you belong with me... you belong with me.

Arron looked outside and noted the dark clouds that gathered.In a short while the rain will be falling soon.He grabbed his backpack and his carkeys on the table as he flipped open his phone.

"Hebe are you ready?i am leaving the house now." he said over the phone.

"Yup,I am ready.you know me.Wait for you outside." Hebe said as she hang up.

By the time Arron got the car from the garage,Hebe is outside waiting.Dressed in jeans and tee shirt and in her sneakers with her eyeglasses,her hair short and wavy.arron scan her from head to foot and smiled at her and shook his head.

Hebe grinned at him."So did I passed up at your inspection? " Hebe asked with a smile

"Barely but you can get in my car." Arron said as he opened the passenger seat for her."Get in now before we get late."

"Did you watched the game last night,it is awesome." Hebe said once she got seated and the car started moving.

"Barely,I was on the phone with Heather." Arron said.Hebe frown,Heather was Arron's girlfriend,and she doesn't like her for him.

"Yeah right whatever.So what is she saying this time,the color of her nails or the color of her hair." Hebe said in sarcasm.

Arron laughed."Close,she was telling me,what she is going to wear today." as he chuckled.

"I thought she is telling you that it is the end of the world." Hebe continued."Really Arron your choice of girlfriend is a gah..." as she make a sign of puking.

Arron laughed some more."And what kind of girlfriend do you want me to have ,a smart Alec just like you,who is against the world."

Hebe hit him in the head."I am not like that." as she got out of the car and walk away.

"Hebe wait up for me." Arron said as he tried to catch up with her.But then heather came and block his way,as she hook up his arm with hers.Hebe looked back and saw them as she gave them a deadly glare.

In the afternoon,just as Hebe decided to just walk all by herself than wait on Arron,her cell phone rang,and it is Arron.

"Hebe I have a football practice,can you wait up for me." Arron said.

"Alright,I was about to walk home,but I'll wait for you.See you in the fields." Hebe said."I'll just pass by library."

By the time Hebe was done in the library,Arron was done with his practice,as he was in the fields all looking dirty and sweaty.

"You must have a good practice,judging from your looks." Hebe said."So you are ready to go?"

"Just about." Arron said."My arms hurts a lot." as he tried to massage his arms.

"Which part hurts?" Hebe asked as she tried to massage his aching arms.

"This one hurts so much and this one too." Arron said. Hebe massage his arms and his neck.Arron noticed the difference between Hebe and Heather.Hebe doesn't care whether he is sweaty and dirty,she doesn't care whether he is wearing the latest trends or not.She is just happy for his company.

"I should take you home with me to massage me." Arron said.

"You don't have to take me home,we just live across each other ." Hebe said."So where is Heather your beloved?" as she tried to make faces.

"She went with her friends to go shopping." Arron said."She hates watching us practice."

"Come on let us go." Hebe said."You're feeling better now?"

"Yes ,a hundred percent better.before we go,i have something to tell you." Arron said with a smile forming in his face.

"Something is cooking in your head Mr Arron Yan.I should know you by now." Hebe said.

Arron nodded his head."Yes you definitely knew me more than anybody else.And we knew each other since we are in kindergarten ,when you smiled at me and I smiled at you.And now we are in college and have all grown." Arron said.

"And the point of you talking like this is?" Hebe asked.

"The point is today I realized how good you are to me,and I'll be a fool to pass you up in my life.I love you Hebe." Arron said as he stared in her face."And I think you are the most beautiful girl in school."

"You really mean that?" Hebe looking back at Arron as her heart started to race up and her cheeks colored.

"I definitely mean it.So what is your answer Miss Hebe Tian?" Arron asked."Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hebe swallowed hard,she have been waiting and dreaming for this since they were in high school."What about Heather?"
she asked.

"What about heather? She was never been my girlfriend.I was attracted at her at first but what I want in a girlfriend is more than skin deep.I want a real and true beauty this time." Arron said.

"Oh I never thought you will ever ask me." Hebe said surprised and excited.

"So...err what is the answer to my question.Will you be my girlfriend? "Arron asked again.

"Oh Arron,I thought you will never ask.Yes I want to be your girlfriend,now and forever." Hebe answered.

"Oh I love you Hebe ,all this time I always love you." Arron said as his lips meets Hebe's lips.And this time they really belong together for life....Hebe and Arron at last.