Crush {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

Now for my Bebu fan fiction,I know you want also for them to have a child but I have this song ready for them already,so next time I promise....and then Chunella ...and Calvin with ?.Calvin got lucky,he can have any girl he wants ..ha..ha..ha..and then a J/H.

Hopefully I can finish my two fan fiction next week,"Is this love" and then "Perfect World".So I can concentrate on my remaining two,but the other one is nearing an end too "Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow." , so I have to think of something soon. " Like a Rose...is still very young.There are still a lot of drama coming...but this one is a lot lighter...than my other story.I guess I love the drama in every story.

Is this love was conceived with just a simple thought,and end up with a lot of drama,more than I can think of.Somehow it is a discovery for me...that marriage that everyone take up so lightly is such a complex one.And the wall of marriage is up to the two people who made it.If the two of you secure it then it is unbreakable but if only one is doing it then it is not gonna work...both should work for it.

My own story surprised me,sometimes it just unfolds by itself,without me knowing it.I don't pre write my story,most of the time it is just on my mind and not until I typed it will I have the finished product. Sometimes I am happy with the results,sometimes not,but I am happiest when you liked it. So I really I appreciate all your comments, the more comments,the more ideas,it is like feeding my brain....I hope I won't have brain drain......you gonna help me right?....

________________________________________________________________

Crush by David Archuleta

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush,what a rush
Cause the possibility that you would ever
Feel the same way about me
It just too much,just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized,so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think,when you are all alone
All that we could be
Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush ?
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back,like the way I do
Cause I'm trying,trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin away, goin away

Has it ever crossed your mind
When were hangin,spending time girl
Are we just friends,is there more,is there more
See its the chance that we've got to take
Cause I believe that we can
make this into something
That will last last forever,forever.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be
Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or another crush?
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back like the way I do
Cause I'm trying,trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin away,goin away
Yeah 6x

Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized,so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be
Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
is it real or another crush
When I look at you
Are you holding back like the way I do.
And I know this crush is not going away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?vu=yffanCctMkg

Sorry I messed up the lyrics and it took me some time to correct it.And now I don't have time.I'll come back later for the story.I don't want to rush when I do it .I end up messing it up.But I'll post it today for sure,and maybe even chunella I have something already,I don't want to lose it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The bell rang which signals the end of the period.Hebe gathered all her things in her desk.This is her last subject for the day and she have to hurry up and go to her job after school.

She put on her book bag on her shoulder as she walked out of the classroom when she heard somebody called out her name.She turned her head and it was Arron who was walking hurriedly to catch up on her.

Her heart starts to flutter just the sight of him.She smiled at him and was quite amused that he was quite short of breathe.His face flushed as he tried to catch his breathe.

"Hebe are you coming tomorrow?"Arron asked"Everybody is coming, and I haven't heard if you're coming with us."

"I am not sure yet,if I am working tomorrow,"Hebe said."I'll know tonight if my manager have found a replacement for me to work the weekend,"

"Oh ,I hope you could come,it would not be much of a fun if you.re not there,then the gang won't be complete"Arron said.

"I know,I want to be there too"Hebe said."But somebody have to earn a living."as she force a smile.

"Will you call me tonight if you can come so we can go together?" Arron asked.

"Sure,I'll call you,"Hebe said "I'll let you know.I have to go,I don't want to be late in my job."

"I'll take you there,I'll drive you"Arron said.

"Oh thank you Arron,you are an angel."Hebe said.

"Let us go"Arron said as he took her hand.

That night,Hebe was too happy to know that she was off the hook for the weekend,so she can go with her friends.Hebe have to earn a living,unlike her friends who are rich and who have both parents living.

Hebe lost her Dad few years back and She got only her Mom now.And whatever they have are slowly gone since her Mom does not work before.She was so stricken with grief when her Dad died that she forgot that she still have a child that depended on her.And before they knew they almost lost everything that her father have worked for.It is good that they still have a roof in their head now.Only the house ,is what they got now,and her Mom realized that she have to go on even without her husband.She started working again,but since she does not have the skills ,she doesn't get paid as much.So she still have to work to augment her Mom's income for expenses and for her education expenses cause her Dad have safely put aside money for her college.

Hebe and Arron have been friends when they were young.Living in the same neighborhood although they attended different schools,since she goes to all girls school till high school and Arron in all boys school.They now been together in the same school in college.Her group of friends and his group of friends came together and they formed a friendship that was so true and lasting.

That night,she called up Arron and he is going to picked her up in the morning.Hebe closed her eyes.Arron...as she thought about him...if he only knew how she feels about him...How come her childhood crush on him never go away?In fact it is stronger as ever....as she dream of him.

Arron smiled and jumped in his bed after Hebe called.She is coming as he smiled and then think of her.He wished she feels the same way about him.He have waited for her all this time,he wondered if he can still wait...

They were the last time to arrived in the resort.It was owned by Calvin's parents.It was on the mountain with a lake nearby.There were tiny cottages and there have the main lodge in the middle and where the other facilities are located.The pool,the spa,the gym and a restaurant and club house.The beautiful golf course run across the entire resort.

They stayed in one of the cottages.It have 2 big bedrooms.So the one big bedroom is for the girls and the other bedroom are for the boys.They got food that will feed the whole army.They have a big screen TV on the living room ,a dining room and a kitchen.

Jiro,Chun and Calvin was there already goofing around and the girls talking and laughing Ella's voice at the top of it,Selina silently smiled and Rainie making faces.

Yeah,finally they are here,we can start having some fun."Ella said."Glad you can make it,otherwise Arron will be lonely."Arron blushed and Hebe looked at him sideways and smiled to herself.

"Come on put your things upstairs and we are going to checked the place out.Maybe later on we can go swimming in the lake,," as Jiro laughed.

"Yeah Jiro ,you go ,"Chun said."We'll watch you."

"Yikes."Selina said."I'm gonna puke."

"As if I don't know ,you were checking him out earlier when he was taking his shirt off."Calvin said.

"Excused me,I did not."Selina said."He is not my type."

"So maybe I am your type?"Calvin said as he winked at her.

"Ughhh,you gave me a goosebumps."Selina said."I'll stick with that monkey over there" as everybody laughed.

"Come on let us go,"Rainie said."We'll just take one car,so it will be more fun.My car is 7 seater,we can all fit in there."

"I'm driving"Calvin said."I don't want Chun driving,he might run as off to the cliff and forget Jiro ,he is worst."

They drove along the resort and visited each spot.They decided to go back to the lake for the swim and brought some food and drink there and some lounging chair.They swam and ate and played.They have a bonfire when it was dark already.

Arron asked Hebe to go for a walk as he put his jacket on her shoulder when the cold wind blows.

"Thank you."Hebe said as she smiled at him."This place is beautiful.I can stay here forever."

"Yes it is."Arron said."But I think it is more than the place that makes it beautiful,it is the one you're with."

Hebe blushed.Thank God it is dark already,Hebe thought.What is he saying now....as her heart start racing.She bit her lips.It is possible that Arron feel the same way about her?
She wished,but then,what are her chances,he is handsome rich and popular.He can have any girl he wants.,way prettier than her,and much more than she can ever be.

"Yeah the gang is hilarious.I hope all of us can stay friends forever."Hebe said."Even when you guys found your own partners."

Arron swallowed whatever he have to say.So she thinks only of me as a friend not more than that.He stayed quiet for a while and looked at the lake."Come on Hebe ,we have to go back,they might be looking for us already."Arron said.

Hebe notice that Arron has been quiet after their walk.But maybe he is just tired.It has been a long day,as they gathered together and get ready to go back to the cottage.

Everybody took a shower and changed for the night.Hebe found Arron outside alone and the others are inside fooling around.

"You look so quiet there."Hebe said."What happen ?Are you alright?"she felt that something is bothering him.

"No.nothing."Arron said."Why would you think that?"

"You are so quiet after we went back here?"Hebe said.'I know you now,when you are quiet,something is bothering you."

"If you know me that well,how come you don't know that I...."Arron said as he stopped."Hebe can I say some thing?"

Hebe nodded and she looked at his eyes and saw the affection there.Hebe's heart jumped with joy.

"We have known each other since we were young and I have this feeling for you that I never outgrew.I thought it is only a crush,but now I realized that I love you,I love you Hebe."Arron said

"Oh Arron,you feel the same way.I have this crush on you too since we where young and my feelings for you grew each day but I was...unsure..you can have any girl ..but why me?"Hebe asked.

"You are the one my heart wants.Only you Hebe,I love only you Hebe."Arron said.

"I love you too Arron,I always love you."Hebe said., as they kissed and hugged.