You're Beautiful {CalAng}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

My Calvin story for all Calvin fans out there,this time with Angela as requested....

Oh Chris...a Jiro and Calvin story...you made my night.You cracked me up....

Anyway here is my Calvin story with Angela....Actually I was planning to do this as J/H but Angela keeps playing on my mind for this and Calvin....or I might do it both ways again....but sad to say this have a sad ending.....but anyway we can always find a way to have a happy ending...

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You're Beautiful James Blunt

My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
She smiled at me on the subway
She was with another guy
But I won't lose no sleep on that
Cause i've got a plan

You're beautiful.you're beautiful
You're beautiful it's true
I saw your face in a crowded places
And I don't know what to do

Yeah,she caught my eye
As we walked by
She could see from my face
That I was flying high
And I don't think that I'll see her again
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful,you're beautiful
You're beautiful it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
Cause I'll never be with you

You're beautiful,you're beautiful
You're beautiful it's true
There must be an angel with a smile on her face
When she thought up that I should be with you
But it's time to face the truth
I will never be with you.

Calvin was walking hurriedly as he tried to catch the train in the subway.It is still early evening in the city that never sleeps,New York City.He was a second late from the last train ,as he waited for the next one.Then he noticed a beautiful girl who was also walking fast and went on his side as if trying to hide from somebody.Before he knew it she was grabbing his arms in an embrace as the new train came by.

This took Calvin by surprise ,she dragged him in with her inside the train.And Calvin looked at her as she put her finger on his lips.Calvin was unable to move ,wondering what was going on.

"Please help me out on this one,I'll explain later."She whispered in his ear."Don't look on your back,just kiss me."as she forced her lips on him and Calvin can only take what was given him.Her lips tasted sweet and intoxicating, and he was disappointed when he could not feel it anymore as she lifted it up from him.

The train stopped and the girl and Calvin stepped out of the train.The girl took his hand and dragged him out of the subway.

Finally when they were out.Calvin was able to say something."What was that for?" he asked.

"I am sorry,there this guy that have been following me,actually he,we have an affair and I ended it,but he keeps stalking me,even though I told him already I have a boyfriend,so I have to show him I got one so he will stop following me.He acted so weirdly today,so I have to do it right now.By the way I am Angela Zhang." as she extends her hand.

"I'm Calvin Chen." as they shook hands."You look kind of familiar."

"You probably see my pictures in the boards up there.I am a model."Angela said.

And then everything clicked.Angela Zhang a model and an heiress to their family's millions.A frequent feature in the high society pages.Suddenly Calvin feel so inferior to be beside her.

"What are you doing walking alone in the city at this time of night and talking to a total stranger?"Calvin asked.

"I sneaked away,from my security.I have been doing that since I was young,when I am bored and nobody caught up with me yet."Angela said."Only today because that moron has been on my trails all this time."

"So where are you going now?Are you not suppose to go home,before somebody finds you?"Calvin said.

"The night is young yet,I might as well enjoy it."she said."Why don't you join me?"

"Uhmm,it is quite tempting ,but I don't do those things."Calvin said.

"So where do you usually bring your girl for a date?"Angela asked."Can I ask you something,can you take me on a date,just like any ordinary couples are?Will you go out with me tonight as your date?" as she looked at him.

Calvin saw the sadness,the boredom and took pity on her.The poor little rich girl,he thought,as he nodded his head.She jumped in excitement.

"Did you have dinner yet?"Calvin asked her.Angela shook her head."Good I'll take you for a nice dinner date."

Calvin took Angela to a local diner and they have burger and fries.He took her to a last full show and watched a funny old movie.They laughed till they teared and then they walked in Cental Park hand in hand,as Calvin took her in his arms and give her a passionate kiss as he dropped her off in front of her place.

"I will never forget this night Calvin,and I will never forget you.Thank you for giving me the happiest night of my life."Angela said.

"Good Bye Angela,I'll never forget this night either.You are welcome I really enjoyed being with you."Calvin said as he looked at her for the last time,and walked out.

And then he heard her called out his name as she ran to him."Calvin ,can I see you again?"Angela asked as she stared at him waiting for his answer.

Calvin smiled and hugged her."Yes,we'll see each other again,I will never let you go that easy."as he kissed her again that night.