Looks Like We Made It {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

 

And now for my Chunella fan fic.Calvin is up next.Worried about Chun getting hurt in their last concert.I saw a picture of him in real pain after the concert,and it hurt me too to see him that way.My superman hurt,it doesn't seems right.Hope he get well soon,I heard he went home to Brunei to recuperate.

Why is it that when you are hurt{emotionally and physically,you always thought of home,I guess home being the comfort zone of one's being.Reminds of a story I have in mind..like seeing your face is like finding home again.And just like Momo to Mars {ToGetHer} Momo gave him a real to honest feeling,like finding your self again amidst the crowd and chaos of everyday life.

"And may this be my last word ,that I TRUST THY LOVE".For me Trust and Love should go hand in hand.One would not exist without the other.I love the last episode,{ToGetHer}so romantic.I am falling in love with the character.Though I am worried that Rainie and Jiro may end up really liking each other,if they don't like each other already.

Looks Like We Made It by Barry Manilow

There you are looking just the same as you did last time I
touched you
And here I am close to gettin tangled up inside
The thoughts of you
Do you love him as much as love her?
Will that love be strong?
When old feelings start to stir

Looks like we made it
Left each other on the way
To another love
Looks like we made it
Or I thought so til today
Until you were there,everywhere
And all I could taste was
Love the way we made it

Love so strange,playing hide and seek
With hearts and always hurtin
And we're the fools
Standin close enough to touch those burnin memories
And if I hold you
For the sake of all those times
Love made us lose our minds
Could I ever let you go

Repeat Refrain

 


The sun was up and it is on the it's height,as Chun pulled the shades down from the glaring sun.Somehow the heat and the light gave him a headache,which gave a throb on his head.He tried to close his eyes trying to ease out the pain,but it seems the more he closed his eyes,the pain got worse.He heard a noise from his back,as he turned to look at the source.

There stood Ella coming out from the bathroom,all showered and all dressed.She stared at him,with a big question mark on her face.Looking at Chun in the bed,her heart gave a lurched.He can still make her heart go crazy,just one look and just a vision is enough to throw everything out in the wind.

He looked at her ,even with a headache and all,she can still melts his heart.Whatever did happened to them?He did love her,and she did love him in return,how and when did they fall apart? He couldn't remember,all he remembered was the pain that he felt when she left.

They stared at each other for a long time,now knowing what to say to each other.Ella sat on the chair across the bed,as the ring on her finger sparkled,as the sunlight cut across the room ,and it blinded Chun's eyes for a second,and made him aware of their present predicament.

Wasn't it only last night,when they felt like total stranger to each other?It was their class reunion and he came alone by himself,Charlene could not make it.And found Ella alone too,her fiance is out of the country on business trip.And finding each other again after all this time,certainly woke up that old feelings,that was buried deep inside.

They have one ,two and more than three drinks last night,but it is more than the drinks that did it.They are intoxicated with their love for each other,as they made love last night.Each one missing each other,as they kissed and embraced,forgetting the people that they will be hurting in the process.All they ever thought,was the need for each other.

And now,as reality struck,they don't even know what to say to each other.Chun was afraid to tell her that he still love her,afraid to tell her,that Charlene could not compete with her.He was afraid to get rejected again.Cause this time ,if she reject her once again,he doesn't think,that it will be that easy,he had a hard time forgetting her,the last time.

He got out of bed,as he covered himself with a blanket,and Ella looked at him and her eyes followed his every move.He does not know,"Darned that Ella,does,she wants me to feel guilty for what we did last night,when she is equally guilty as me,She wants me,as much as I want her.She wants me to feel sorry,but I don't feel sorry for doing it last night.I want it,and I will be responsible for my actions.Unlike her,she can't even admit it to her self,that she wants it,that she loves me as much as I love her,"Chun thought.

Ella's eyes followed Chun,as he entered the bathroom.She remained rooted where she is.She decided,she is not going anywhere,until,she cleared everything to him.She doesn't know,what happened last night.It seems like when Chun is around,she seems to forget the outside world,and she seems to be in a world of their own.

She heard the shower ,and the slow movement in the bathroom,as she lay her head on the headrest,and before she knew it,she have fallen sleep.Ella woke up with the smell of the fresh aroma of coffee ,in front of her,and as she opens her eyes,she saw a cup of coffee,and Chun's face right in front of her.

"Coffee?" he asked."With cream and sugar,right?"

"Thank you" as she got the cup from Chun's hand.She forced a smile,and notice that a table was laid out with breakfast.Toast,muffins,and two plates of sausage,ham and eggs,with hash browns,as the smell of it ,fills her nostril and made her stomach churned in hunger.He must have ordered breakfast while she was sleeping.

She looked back at him and he is dressed now in his pants and shirt.He still looked good even his shirt was crumpled.Chun will always look good,rag and all,she thought.

"I ordered breakfast,I don't know what you want so I ordered for you." Chun said.

"Thank you,I was quite hungry now." Ella said.She looked so serious,where is the easy laughter,that he always love to hear from her.He loves to hear her laugh and scream,just like before.Maybe ,they have grown now,and she doesn't do it anymore.

They ate their breakfast in silence at first,but the silence is like killing both of them.Are the years that they have been apart,totally made them a different person from before?Ella have so many questions in her head,and yet afraid to ask him.But she have to ask him,she have to clarify the whole thing,before she leaves today,she have to know,where she stands in his heart.

"Chun,about last night,I know,you have Ah Sa now,and I have
Baron,but.."Ella said,unable to say the next word.

"So,do you feel guilty,or you feel sorry about last night?" Chun said,as he looked at her with a frown on his face.

"Kind of,after all,I am engaged,and so are you?" Ella said."We should have not..."

"So you regret,what happened last night?" he asked.His face is getting red with anger rising on his face."And you want me to feel guilty and sorry for it? But I am not sorry,and I don't regret,what we did last night."

"Regret,no,but guilty yes,because,I am engaged to him.My future is with him,and so are you with Charlene." Ella said.

"Do you really love him that much,really love him,more than me?"Chun asked "Be honest with me Ella,be honest with me and to your self."

"What good will be my answer to your question?Will it change anything,or everything?" Ella said.

"What if I tell you,that I still love you after all this time,that what happened last nigh only reaffirmed my feelings for you.I have never forgotten you Ella,I still love you." Chun said as he looked at her eyes.

"Oh Chun,I also love you,love you as always." Ella said,as they embraced each other."I can't deny it,not ignore it anymore.I still love you."

"And this time,I will never lost you once again.I will never let you go." Chun said.

And as Ella looked up at Chun and his lips came down on her...yes Chun and Ella belonged together as always....