She's Like A Wind {CalAng}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

And now for my Calvin story.I am pairing him this time with Angela Zhang.I hope you like this one.The music is from Dirty Dancing .And then after this Jirlina....to mark the 50th chapter....

Leena as you can see I have not given up on Jirlina.....not until one of them get married...even marriages do break up...what an evil thing to think....ha..ha..ha.Funny how the suppose to be bf smokes while Selina endorses the ban on smoking...sort of conflict already....

----------------------------------------------------------------
She's Like A Wind by Patrick Swayze

She's like the wind through my trees
She rides the night next to me
She leads me through moonlight
Only to burn me with the sun
She's taken my heart
But she doesn't know what she's done

Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like a wind

I look in the mirror and all I see
Is a yong old man with only a dream
Am I just fooling myself
That she'll stop the pain
Living without her
I'd go insane

Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like a wind

Feel your breath on my face
Your body close to me
Can't look in your eyes
You're out of my league
Just a fool to believe {2x}
She's like a wind
Just a fool to believe {2x}
She's like a wind
Just a fool to believe {2x}
She's like a wind
Just a fool to believe {2x}
She's like a wind
Just a fool
She's like a wind {2x}
Just a fool

Calvin rang the doorbell and a maid opened the door for him.He smiled at her,and told her his name.They were expecting him.He looked at his watch and he is only five minutes early ,as the maid ushered him in and lead him to a room which seems to be the library.Calvin looked at the majesty and the beauty of the house.It is not even a house anymore more like a mansion.He wondered how many people is needed just to keep up and clean such a huge property.

He walked back and forth as he noticed the marbled floor and then notice the expanse volumes of books that was in the shelves.He dared not touch any of them,he just looked and browsed on the title.It will be great if he have that collections of books at home for he loved to read.

He does not want really to tutor this time around.He has been busy since he is graduating this year but the Dean of the college spoke to him,and wants him specifically to tutor this particular student.She seems to be one of the VIP in school and so that leave him no choice and the pay is great.Suddenly he notice a movement in the room as he turned around and saw her..

Angela smiled at her tutor.And so this is my tutor for now,she thought.He does not look bad at all as she smiled naughtily,in fact he is very good looking.It will be fun studying with him.

"I am Angela,you're new student."she said as she extends her hand.

"Hi I am Calvin you're new tutor." reaching for her hands and noticed the softness of it,smiling at her.

Angela noticed the smile,and yes he have very sunny smile,I am sure I'll be having a great time with him,as a smile played again in her lips.

Calvin looked at her and noticed how beautiful she is.She have a big beautiful eyes,a small but pointed nose and a flawless skin.She is petite and slim.And she have this long black hair that is so shiny and soft.Calvin have the urge to just touch and feel it silky strands.Somehow just tutoring the girl right in front of him,will somehow pose a problem since his heart started racing at just first sight of her.Calvin just took a deep breath,this is going to be complicated he said to himself.

Angela have a good time teasing Calvin while they are having their study lessons.She noticed the discomfort in him every time she got near him,and she knows how to play around with guys like him.She always gets what she wants anyway.

His student seems to be very playful and not serious at all,Calvin noticed.She is just one those rich spoiled girl,and it does not matter anything as long as they what they want.She knows she does not like her study session and she out to get him to quit,well she will be out for a big surprise any how....

"I'll be back tomorrow,they want me to tutor you everyday."Calvin said."And I have some exercises here for you to do and we will discuss it tomorrow when I come back."

"Do I have to do these exercises."Angela asked."I am so tired already,i don't think my mind will work anymore."as she pouts and made a face.

"Just do what you can do for tonight."Calvin said,as he gathered his things and stuffed it in his case."I'll see you tomorrow."and with that he left...

The next day,Angela set up their study session outside the house by the garden.She was ready when he arrived as she smiled at him.

"I hope you don't mind the change of venue."Angela said."It was too cramped and stuffy inside and the weather is so nice to waste it."

"No I don't mind at all.in fact I like the freedom and the fresh air."Calvin said as he took his things to start the session.

"Can we take it easy today.I really don't feel like studying and any of that stuff."Angela pleaded.

"I am sorry we have to do this today.Why don't we do this first and then you can rest earlier once we are done with this."Calvin said.

"You really gonna make me do this ?"Angela said as she frowned and pouted.'And I thought the change of scenery will do you wonders.Anyway I know this things already,I don't have to learn it all over again."

"Well you have to show me so we can progress to the next lesson."Calvin said.

"Uhmmm you are no fun,and I thought I will like you.I guess I change my mind."she said."You are a slave driver." Calvin can only smile.

Angela notice the dedication and the seriousness of Calvin on his job.She likes the way he handle things.He seems to take everything in strides and with such grace.He is also very smart and she is sure he will get and attain whatever he set his mind to.

Days that followed,Angela seemed to be drawn by him.He is attractive,smart,a gentleman and a sense humor.He was all there is that she wants in her man,but it seems he is not interested in her any other way than a student.

Calvin notice that Angela is smart and she just does not have the motivation or the drive.He thinks that her wealth is one of the reason.She does need to work a day in her life and she can still in luxury.Pretty soon she won't be needing him to tutor.He will need to report to the school about her progress.

Physically he was very attracted to her.He has been having a hard time controlling his own feelings for her.For it seems the more he gets to know her,the more he feels for her.Hopefully he is done tutoring her,before this attraction develops into something more...

"I'll be reporting to the school about your progress and I guess you won't be needing me anymore."Calvin said."I hope you will continue with your studies even if I am not here.You are very smart,don't let you brain go to waste ." as he smiled at her.

"What do you mean?You are not going to tutor me any more?"Angela asked.She was so surprised to hear that.

"Yes ,just maybe a week and we are all done.I also have to concentrate on my studies,since I'll be graduating this year."Calvin said."But it is nice knowing you and I have fun teaching you."

"So I won't be seeing you anymore?"Angela asked.

"Maybe we will bump into one of these days in the school," Calvin said.

"I will miss you."Angela said as she stared at him.

Calvin swallowed hard and took a deep breath somehow hearing her say it,have hit him somewhere.His heart racing and before he knew it ,Angela's lips was on him and he was caught in surprise and somehow,he welcomed her lips on him.He tasted her sweet lips,he has been dreaming of this for days,and he did not know that he will kissed her.He was caught in a trance and before he knew it she was gone and he was left all alone in the room to think.

The week that followed and no mention of the kiss that existed between them.He wondered if it is all a dream.He could not bring it up to her,somehow,he does not have the courage to ask what the kiss meant to be.Maybe it was all a joke or a game,and he does not think he will want to hear that.

Angela wondered too.He never mentioned about the kiss.Maybe he wants to pretend that it never really happened in the first place.Maybe he does not feel anything for me,she thought.But she knows he felt something during the kiss.

"And so this goodbye for now."Calvin said."Hopefully I'll bumped into you in the campus before I graduate."

"Yeah,maybe."Angela said."Calvin can I asked you something?I just want to know?"

"Yes,what is it?"he asked.

"About the kiss,are you not going to ask me about it?"Angela asked."Are you not going to ask why I did it?"

Calvin looked at her,somehow she looked serious,so serious that his heart start to beat fast and wildly.He was
hoping...

"I did it because I think I am falling for you.I think i am in love with you."Angela said."Don't you feel anything for me?"

Calvin looked at her stunned and as he moved slowly towards her."Are you sure about this?"he asked."Do you really love me?"

Angela nodded her head,and feeling so shy after."I think I do.I can't help thinking about you,and for the first time I behaved because I could not bear if you get mad at me and I want you to like me." as she tears started to form in her eyes.

And then Calvin took her in his arms."I love you too."Calvin said."I loved you the first time I laid my eyes on you.But I can't act on my feelings yet."

"Oh you love me too?"Angela said."I thought you don't feel the same."

"I was just afraid to ask."Calvin said.And as he found her lips as they kissed...glad with the knowledge that they discovered this time.....