So Close {SHE & Fahrenheit}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Finally this is it...my last chapter in my Random Stories...I just want to thank all who supported this stories...

And for the final one a Fahrenheit and SHE story,although the dream of the two group together will only be a dream for now.Bebu,Jirlina,and Chunella will only be in the fan fic stories for now...

 

So Close

Lyrics:
Youre in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when Im with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you're beside me and look how far we've come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
Were so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Lets go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AKyIiTl3Dk

The sun is just starting to rise and Jiro is already up.He had showered and all dressed up and ready to go for the filming of their commercial.This time they will be collaborating again with another group,their Senior SHE.It has been a while since they worked together.Their group has been busy filming their drama and movie and Selina and her group has been busy doing concert abroad.They have not seen each other for a while now.He knows it is gonna be fun working with Selina once again.He has been missing her..

Arron arrived in the office still tired and sleepy.He did not have good night last night.He has been thinking a lot about today.It will be fun to be working again with Hebe and her group.He has not seen her for quite sometime now for they have been out of the country a lot lately.There has been almost no communication between them.In as much as he wants to get in touch with them now and then,but both their schedules has been hectic and it is hard to communicate when both of you are on different time zone.

Chun woke up early today.he feel excited for today's schedule.Working again with Ella and her group is sure fun.He have not seen her for nor heard from her for weeks now.They used to communicate to each other regularly,used to go out together a lot but somehow along the way,they have lost the connection.He does not know when did it all began.He just knew that they have not been talking and communicating from each other.They used to be so close and now he wonder if they will be a stranger to each other.

Calvin woke up with a heavy feeling.He will be busy today with filming and he will not have the time to see Joanne for now.Just as they are getting close and getting to know each other.he wonder if the realm of their closeness is because they are doing a series together.But he knew that deep in his heart,that their closeness is real and true.he has started to like her lot now.And today the possibility of not seeing her,robbed him of the excitement of today's activities.

"Hey bro,how come you are so quiet today? Woke up at the wrong side of bed?" Jiro asked Arron.

"I can't sleep last night.I don't know why." Arron said.

"Just your emotions running so high in seeing her." Jiro said with a laugh ,as he .Arron did not say anything but just shook his head.

"And what happen to Mr Sunshine Boy here?" Chun said as he walked in,pointing at Calvin who was seating on the chair ans so quiet.

"Nothing,just don't have the energy today." Calvin said.

"Nothing ,or is it because she is not here." Chun said.

"Uhmm,and talking about you,how come you and Jiro are all so wired up?" Calvin said in retaliation.

Chun and Jiro looked at each other and smiled."We are always high." both said in unison and the three laughed together.

In the next dressing room across the hallway.The three girls arrived.All of them chatting loudly and as they laughed at their jokes to each other.

"It is nice to be back in this old familiar place." Ella said,as she walked in their dressing room and sat on one of the chair.

"Yeah,that's what exactly how I feel.I miss home." Selina said.

"Are you sure that you miss the place or you miss a certain people?" Hebe teased the two.

Ella and Selina looked at each other and smiled."Of course the people are included especially them." as they all laughed.

Then the production assistant came in and briefed them for the shooting and the script of the shooting.The three looked at each other when they see the script.

"Then who will be the fourth girl?" Hebe asked.

"The fourth girl is me."as Quiao Quiao walked in."Hello girls,it is nice to be working with you."

"Oh hello.So that makes us four...Nice to be working with you too." Ella said.

Then the make up artist and the fashion designer came in as she started to work on them.

The production assistant and the director came in the dressing room and gave them the script of the day as each one of them looked at each other.This time their commercial is something sweet and romantic.And there will be four couples.Jiro looked and he got Selina as a partner as he smiled.Chun looked too and smiled to himself when he got Ella,Yalun eyes sparkled when he learned that this time he got Hebe.Finally the company listened to the fans,he told himself and yes this time Hebe is his partner.Calvin wondered when he knew that three of his brother got the threee SHE already,so he wondered who can be his partner this time.When he looked and saw that Joanne was his partner,he could not believe it.A shout of joy followed when he learned that it was Joanne indeed.Suddenly he can feel that he is ready to face the world.

The set was supposed to be a setting sun as a couple held hands at first and then hugged looking at the setting sun by the water.Jiro hold Selina's hand and he could feel the electricity as he touched her.When he looked at her eyes,he wished that it was the truth.He wished that Selina will be in his arms when the sun set each day,as he rest for the night,Selina will be by his side.When Selina stared at Jiro's eyes as they shoot,her heart seems to say something.There have been attractions between them for quite sometime now.But this time it seems like this is not a mere attractions.It seems like she is falling for him...But will their sweetness and their feelings will stay even after the camera stop rolling or will it end there? She wished that she can stay in his arms forever...They are so close in realizing each other's dreams,as Jiro hold Selina in his arms and put his lips next to hers....

The next set was a couple in bed as the sun is rising in the early morning.Clad in their sleepwear,Chun in his silk pajama and Ella in a negligee,Chun swallowed hard at the sight of Ella before going for a dive in the bed.The act is that,they should be waking up in the morning in each other arms and Chun will give Ella a kiss to greet her in the morning.Somehow doing that seems reliving the dreams that Chun has been having for the past few months.He wished that Ella will be in his arms every morning when he wakes up.As Chun hold her,Ella's emotion is in turmoil.She have loved him before and have hoped that they will become true.But his silence after a few months of dating hurt Ella.She told herself that she won be affected by Chun's handsome face anymore.But now,it seems like she can't get over her feelings for him.And as they hold each other and satred at each other,they wished that the kiss that they share will stay forever for both of them.

The third set was a couple in the restaurant obviously dating as they walked in the restaurant hand in hand and as they seat together and share a meal together.And after the dinner,they will stand together overlooking the city as he hold her in his arms.Arron felt awkward holding Hebe's hand.He have liked her for sometime now and have voiced it somewhere only to be met with deathly silenced.But now working together and acting like couple,Arron hoped in his heart that this the truth and not just an act for both of them.Hebe can feel Arron's nervousness,and Hebe was feeling different this time.She have brushed off Arron's feeling for her,thinking that it is all a joke and knowing that he is younger than her and knowing that there are a lot of girls after him,girls who are a lot prettier,and a lot more younger than her.She have been trying hard not to like him but ti seems like acting this way,woke her hidden feelings for him somewhere.She wished in her heart that the affections they shared today is the truth.To be loved and be held by Arron is a sure bliss....

The final set was a couple in the park,walking hand in hand and then going to the playground as they played swing and as he pulled her for a hug as as he twirled her around like a merry go round.Walking hand in hand with Calvin is like the most natural thing to do.being with him gave a certain feeling of happiness and elation,something that is something new to her.She wondered in her heart whether Calvin feels the same way to her too?Calvin just knew that with Joanne around,everything seems come to life.he knows that sooner or later he have to confront her and tell his real feelings for her.And as they hug each other.both of them wished that will never end....even after the filming....

The filming didn't finished until the wee hour in the morning as they are all set to go home after the shooting.Somehow each one of them thinking of their partners...Will they be able to say out aloud what they truly feel for each other or will the feelings will just stay within the camera rolls?Somehow all of them are so close ,so close to the truth and so close in realizing their dream of happy ending......Will the happy ending will stay in the book of fairy tale or can happy ending happens in real life....Crossing my fingers for these four couples that they will have a happy ending as we want them....

And at the end of the day....Jiro went and talked to Selina and confessing his feelings for her as Selina cried at the declaration of his love to her.In the end Jiro took Selina in his arms and kissed Selina in the lips sealing their promise and their love for each other forever....Chun went and saw Ella as Chun reassured Ella about his love and his real feeling for her.And as Chun kissed Ella that day and ended up putting a ring in her finger for a promise to marry her soon....Hebe and Arron talking to each other intimately as Arron held her hands and in the end Arron kissing Hebe in the lips passionately as Hebe cried...in happiness......Calvin seeking out Joanne and telling her his real true feelings and Joanne crying and accepting his love as they kissed and hugged each other....And as the four couples get together with a promise of love that is eternal for each other.....

THE END

 -->