Christmas When You Were Mine {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

And now for my first Christmas Story.The first is Bebu story,I hope you like it.Actually,I think I am running out of ideas...before,it would be easy to do a story in one sitting,now I found myself looking and staring at every little things to find an inspiration.

I need to see Jiro,I have not seen him lately except for some news clips.Hopefully,he is feeling better...Oh they will be having concert in Singapore in the 19th.I wonder if he can dance by then...I love the fact that they getting closer than before.They really treat each other like brothers now.Everyone is so caring to each other...That is why maybe I will be Fahrenheit fans forever...Now so much about the talent thing,they are more than the talent,more than the face,I think it is their whole package that makes me love them more...

Fifteen days before Christmas,i have not done with my shopping yet,in fact I have not started yet.I'll probably rush on my vacation.Yippee,I have a week vacation coming soon..I can't wait.....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift

Please take down the mistletoe
Cause I don't wanna think about that right now
Cause everything I want is miles away
In a snow covered little town

Mama's in the kitchen worrying about me
Season's greeting hope you're well
I'm doing alright,if you were wondering
Lately I can never tell
I know this shouldn't be a lonely time
But there were Christmases when you were mine

I've been doing fine without you really
Up until the nights got cold
Everybody's here except you baby
Seems like everyone's got someone to hold
But for me,it's just a lonely time
Cause there were Christmases when you were mine

Merry Christmas everybody
That'll have to be something i just say this year
Bet you got your Mom another sweater
Were your cousins late again?
When you're putting up the lights this year
Did you notice one less pair of hands?
I know this shouldn't be a lonely time
But there were Christmases when I didn't wonder
How are you tonight?
Cause there were Christmases when you were mine
When you were mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wg-TRYvS88

Arron looked out at the window ,and he can see long stretch of white covered streets and houses,from his bedroom.He smiled at the sight,it is good to be back home,especially during holiday seasons.He can still smell the fresh baked chocolate chips cooks that his Mom just baked a while ago.

He looked around his bedroom ,and everything is still the same from last year.He haven't been home lately,he has been quite busy and pretty occupied lately.Sometimes,you just forget home when everything is going great and remember it when you have to find yourself again,when you have to gather the pieces of your broken heart.

He remembered Hebe,she must be home too right now.before ,they have to divide their time between two homes.his and hers,but this year,he does not have to think about it,home is right where he is right now.But how come,he feels so empty inside,and wished that she is right here beside him.

He went down and saw her Mom preparing the Christmas dinner for tomorrow,his cousins and aunts and uncles are coming tomorrow.their house is always the gathering place during Christmas time.He have his gifts in his luggage,he needs to take them out later.This time,he bought his Mom something different for Christmas,for Hebe always of buying the same gifts for his Mom every year,this time it is something special,well he does not have anybody to give gifts to,since they broke up.

He went to the storage and took out the lights and set up the lights around the house,and later on,he have top picked up the tree from the farm.She used to enjoy this things,going to the farm to pick up the tree and stringing popcorn to put up in the tree,while he put up the lights.They always have fun time together during this season,and now....it has been a while since he last saw her.It has been so awkward seeing her after the break up when all he wants to do was to hold her in her arms and kiss her.Where did they go wrong?...

"Arron,I made a hot chocolate for you."his mom called out"Don't stay too long outside."

Arron woke up from his deep thought"Alright Mom,I am almost done here."Arron said."What time is dad coming home?"

"He should be home soon."his Mom replied."Are you going with him when he picked up the tree?"

"You know,I never missed it Mom."he said."I always picked up the tree."

"That's what I told him,so I told him to wait for you."she said."he knows ,he have to be early today."

Arron went inside to warmed himself and drank the hot chocolate that his mom made for him,as he smelled the roasted chestnut that seems to enveloped the whole house....

Hebe looked out at the window,thinking of Arron.He must be home by now.She looked at the chimneys that emitted smokes,from the fireplaces on their neighboring houses.It is nice to be home,she can still smell the fresh baked cookies and pies that her mom just baked for tomorrows occasion.

She put away her gifts under their trees.She wondered,if he was able to buy gifts for his mom,for he always wait the last minute,before,he buys them gifts.he does not wait for sale and bargain.He just buys things without thinking, typical of a man,she thought.

She will missed their house,she will missed his parents.She wondered,if they are wondering ,how come she was not there for Christmas.He must have told them already.She wondered what is there reactions from the break up,her Mom looked worried,as she gave her sideway glances.so far,she have been doing good putting up a brave front through it all.

The doobell rang and she opened the door and found her friends,Ella and Chun and Jiro and Selina and then Calvin came running with Angela.They kissed and hugged each other,just like old times,but only one is missing,and that is Arron.No question was asked about him,but the way they look,they have the questions in their eyes.

"Oh,it is nice to see you all."Hebe said."So you are all coming back here tomorrow,right?"

"Yes ,sure,I wish,I can get away earlier."Ella said."And maybe we can go to the mountain and play in the snow."

"Yes.that will be nice."Hebe said."If not tomorrow,maybe the next day."

"When are you going back to the city?" Selina asked.

"Not until next week.I took a whole week off,so I wont be back until after New Year's day." Hebe said.

"That is good a whole week off."Angela said."Maybe we can also stay her for a week,Calvin"

"I have to check home."Calvin said."If not we have to go a day after tomorrow."

And then Hebe Mom came with a tray in her hand."Fresh baked cookies everyone."she said.

"Uhmm cookies,It is really good."Chun said.

"Everything is good for you Chun,especially if it is food." Ella said.And everybody laughed.

"Anybody,you want milk or coffee with your cookies." Hebe's Mom asked.

"Don't worry about it Aunt,we'll take care of it" as they get up to go to the kitchen and helped themselves with coffee and milk.

Christmas Day came and Hebe was hoping at least that Arron would call her to greet her Merry Christmas,but she never heard anything from him.She was quite disappointed.She wondered if he got her Christmas cards.She feels weird sending him card for the season but she does not have the courage to call him up.

Christmas day went,they went to the church and then their families and friends came by for dinner.All her friends came as they sang Christmas carols and played in the snow.It was getting late as some of their friends went home,only Hebe's close friends stayed.

And then the door bell rang as Hebe opened the door,and there stood Arron,so cold out in the snow.His teeth chattering from coldness and body shaking,as their eyes met.

"Merry Christmas Hebe."Arron said as he stared at her."Can I come in?"

Hebe was unable to move and say anything at the moment.Tears formed in her eyes as she went to him and hugged him."Oh Arron,Merry Christmas to you too." and with that,no words are ever needed as their lips met and everybody looked on with a smile in their face....