I Just Fall In Love Again {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

Here is my Bebu story,I hope you'll like it.Actually,I have another song for them ,but the story line that I was thinking won't be appropriate for the song,and then I found this and this one is just for them.{I have it hidden somewhere.I'm suppose to use this for my ending of my fan fic but so far...I might still use this if appropriate...}

I might post the Jirlina/Dongtian story before Chunella cause the Jirlina story has been playing on my mind already...
And I will do a Jiro/Rainie and Jiro/Genie...too.I was thinking of doing a Calvin/Selina again but...I don't know,I'm getting possesive of Selina...I just want Selina with Jiro.{And yet,I like Dongtian and I have Hebe paired with everybody,not fair right?}

And Dadong get well soon.Wo Ai Ni

_______________________________________________________________

 

I Just Fall In Love Again by Anne Murray

Dreamin',I must be dreamin'
Or am I really lyin' here with you
Baby you take me in your arms
And though I'm wide awake
I know my dream is comin true

And oh I just fall in love again
Just one touch and then it happens every time
And there I go bu just fall in love again and when I do
I can't help myself
I fall in love with you

Magic,it must be magic
The way I hold you
When the night just seem to fly
Easy for you to take me to a star
Heaven is that moment when I look into your eyes

And oh i just fall in love again
Just one touch and then it happens every time
There I go by just fall in love again and when I do
I can't help myself
I fall in love with you
Can't help myself I fall in love with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26o7UQ339c0

Arron was running as he reached the entrance of the hospital,he went straight to the Emergency Room.He just got a call from Hebe that their daughter was injured.Her voice was in a panic and it seems his whole world stopped when he heard the news.

His face in a frown,and his mind wondering,what happened to his little baby.He prayed that she'll be fine,that nothing bad happened to her.his hands was shaking.He finally reach the waiting room and saw Hebe in tears while waiting for the news.Jay's arms around her as to console her.Arron's eyes went to him sharply,and gave him and Hebe a glare.

"What happen to Abbie?"Arron asked Hebe."What happen to her.?"

Hebe came to him "I did not know that she will go outside,she was suppose to just stay in the yard."Hebe said.

"What did you do this time?"Arron said.

"She riding the bike and she went outside and there was a car coming and got hit by the car."Hebe said sobbing.

"Hebe ,how can you be so careless.?"Arron said."You don't leave a kid outside."

"I just went to get her drink,not even a minute and then she ran off."Hebe crying.

"If something bad should happen to Abbie,I'll take her away from you Hebe,if you cannot take care of Abbie,I will take care of her."Arron said,his eyes threatening her.

Just when a doctor came out and was asking for the parents and both Hebe and Arron ran to the doctor.She is out of danger now,just bruised arms and legs,and she needs to stay in the hospital for 24 hour observation and if everything is alright she can go home in the morning.Arron and Hebe let out a sighed of relief after hearing the news.

They got her settled in a private room.Jay went home and Hebe stayed with her daughter.Hebe was hoping that Arron will go home but he stayed on,lingering in the room.

Abbie was sleeping as Hebe watched her daughter,as she touched and fixed her hair.Her eyes in tears.Arron saw the tears,and he felt sorry for her.He should have not said those words to her.She was a good Mom considering their circumstances.

"I am sorry about earlier,i should have never have said that,I am just worried about Abbie."Arron said.

"It is alright,I understand."Hebe said."I was scared too.I will never forgive myself if something bad happened to her.She is all i have,promise me ,you are not going to take her away from me Arron,please promise me."

Arron just looked at her and did not say a thing.He just looked away.He also wants to be a part of his daughter's life.A day or two each month is not enough to quench the longing that he have for his daughter.He wants more time with her.

Somehow looking at Hebe will always remind him of a love gone,gone to drain.They met and fell in love when they were in high school.They were so young and in love and foolish. They never thought of the consequence of their action.At that time only Hebe matters,he will do everything for her,including moving mountains,and then the pregnancy.

He just turned eighteen and then Hebe got pregnant,and they talked to their parents so that they can get married and have a family,but they refused.And before they knew it,they were separated by their parents and their relationship soured.Hebe thought that Arron did not fight for their relationship,for their love,and she was disillusioned and he let her down.Arron on their part,thought that Hebe did not want to marry him because they will have a rough patch ahead and she was not ready yet to take the step.

They broke up even before Abbie was born,and the arrangement was worked out by their parents.Now both of them has moved on,Hebe have Jay and Arron have Rhianna now.Four years after and they have their own ups and downs,but so far they always compromised for the good of Abbie.

Arron came back to reality,when he heard his little girl's voice as he went to her bed to hug her.

"Daddy,you're here?"Abbie said."I miss you.And look what I got ,I have bubu all over" as she showed her bruises and scratches.

"Yeah,honey,be careful,alright."Arron said."Next time you listen to your Mom,don't go out without your Mom."

"Yes Daddy,I am sorry."Abbie said."I am sorry Mommy for making you cry."

"It's okay,baby,just get better."Hebe said."Are you hungry?"

"Just a little,I want daddy to feed me."Abbie said "And also Mommy.I want my Mommy and Daddy to feed me."

Hebe and Arron just smiled as they looked at each other.
Arron stayed with them that night.Abbie was very happy to have both of her parents stayed the night with her.

"Daddy,can I asked you something?"Abbie said,as they were laying in bed and Abbie's arms around her Dad.

"Anything for you,anything for my baby."Arron answered.

"Can we go to Disneyland,you ,me and Mommy?"Abbie asked."Just the three of us together.?"

Arron was unable to answer her and looked at Hebe who heard her request.They looked at each other.And Hebe was surprised with Arron's answer.

"Sure,when you are feeling better,we will go to Disneyland."Arron said."Just Abbie,Daddy and Mommy."

Abbie got up and started to jumped up and down.

"Yipee,Disneyland ,we are going to Disneyland."Abbie said.And Arron just laughed at her little girl.She looked so innocent and so happy.Hebe can only just looked at them.

A week after Hebe got a call from Arron and reminded her of the Disneyland trip.Hebe thought that Arron was just riding along with Abbie,she did not know that he will take her seriously.

"So are you available next week?"Arron asked.

"Available for what?"Hebe said.

"For our Disneyland trip.I am making the necessary arrangement now."Arron said."I just want to make sure that you are available and Abbie."

"Oh,we are really going,but.."Hebe said.

"I am sure Jay can spare you for a week."Arron said.

"A week?"Hebe said."But I thought well since we will be there we can also see Hong Kong around.I am sure ,you can do this for Abbie's sake."

"Alright,I'll tell Jay, about this."Hebe said.

"Do you have to tell him everything?"Arron asked,sounding irritated."He is out of this."

"Don't you tell Rhianna about this?"Hebe said.

"No,I don't tell her everything."Arron said coldly."So everything is arranged.I'll call you if there's any changes."

After a week ,they three of them went to Disneyland.Hebe and Arron can see the happiness in their little daughter's face.

Arron booked a bedroom suite,and the three of them have a good time together.They went to Disneyland and spent a whole days on rides and in the afternoon they watched the parade and the final was the fireworks as it lights the dark skies.Abbie was sleeping by the time they reached their room,as Arron carried her to their room and placed her in bed.

Hebe got her ready for bed as she changed her clothes for the night.Arron watched Hebe with their daughter and his heart melts at the sight.The two most important woman in his life in one room.Hebe still looked beautiful just like when she was when they were young.Arron felt something while watching them.He still have feelings for her.He have it buried somewhere but somehow lately it keeps coming back.

He longed to touch her,he longed to hold her in his arms,but there were so many things that have been said and done already,that cannot be erased.She got somebody now,she got Jay.Every time he see them together,the jealousy just eats him up and he keep saying words that hurts,words that he'll regret later on.He wondered if Jay have tasted her sweet lips like him...and more...

Arron settled himself in the sofa and was watching the TV.Hebe looked at him.He is still handsome as ever,those eyes,those beautiful eyes that she loves so much and those lips that she misses a lot.She wondered if he is still the same passionate Arron that she have known before.She wondered if Rhianna have ever known the Arron that she have known then.She still loves him ,that she have known.Every time she looked at those eyes of Arron and see those beautiful smiles,she just fall in love with him all over again.

"Are you sleepy?"Hebe said."Or you want to eat something?"

"Yeah,but we can't leave Abbie,maybe we can just order room service,or I 'll go out a buy something?"Arron said.

"Anything is fine with me."Hebe said as she seat on the sofa with him and she accidentally touched his thigh.Arron felt something,and tried to move away,Hebe felt it too as she tried to ignore it.She fixed her eyes in the TV.Arron got up and looked at the room.

"Let me checked on Abbie."Arron said.

"You are still scared of me Arron."Hebe said."I don't think I have anything contaminated or infectious." as she smiled.

"What are you saying?I never thought about that."Arron said.

"How come you are so scared of me?"Hebe asked

"Hebe stopped it,don't play games with me."Arron said.

"Who is playing games?We are not teenagers anymore,we are now adult,Arron."Hebe said."I don't play people's feelings,not like you."

"I never did play your feelings Hebe,you're the one who can't take the consequences,you can't face the truth,you lied to me."Arron said.

"I never lied to you,I loved you,but you,you just did not care at all."Hebe said as the tears on her eyes start to flow."This is a mistake being here with you alone."

"What do you mean,I never cared,I loved you Hebe,I will do anything for you then,but what did you do?"Arron said."You just tossed that love away."

"No,you are wrong,I loved you Arron,I loved you."Hebe said.

"I guess it does not matter now,is it?"Arron said."All of that is in the past."

"Yes,everything is in the past."Hebe said as she walked to the room."All of that is over now."

That night,Hebe stayed in the room with Abbie,and never get out until in the morning when their little girl was awake.Arron stayed out and Hebe never heard any sound.

The next morning,everything feel so awkward,and Arron and Hebe fell so uncomfortable with each other.They try to avoid each other as much as possible.They went out to shop that day and went to eat out.Little by little their differences from last night has been forgotten.By the end of the day,Abbie is so poofed out and she had an early night.

And Arron and Hebe was left by themselves once again.They felt like caged in,by their past,by their mistakes.And both of them felt that they have to have a compromise somewhere in order to survive the week.

"I am sorry,about last night."Arron said."We can't be like this,so can we have a truce for now,for Abbie's sake?"

"Sure,why not,It is a bit awkward,let us just forget what happen,and I think it is better to start anew."Hebe said.

Arron smiled back.We must be growing up,he thought.

The next night,they have fun as a family together.And Abbie is her playful self as ever.They went to the Zoo,went shopping again and eat again.It was late at night when they came back to the hotel.

As Abbie was laying in bed sleeping and Arron and Hebe was watching her.

"You did a fine job,raising her."Arron whispered in her ear.
"I feel sorry that I was not there for her and for you."

Hebe teared and can say."Thank you,Thank you,you did a fine job being a Dad too."Hebe said.

"Yes we did a fine job,considering the circumstances."Arron agreed."I wonder..."

"Me too,sometimes,I wondered."Hebe said.

They went to the receiving room and watch an old movie together.They were like an old couple.Arron looked at Hebe,the urge to kiss her and just to hold her in his arms is getting stronger every minute that he was with her.Hebe tried to get up to get a drink when she lost her balance and Arron tried to steady her and end up falling at the top of him and as they touched Arron was unable to stop himself as he kissed her and before they knew it ,they were at each other already,the longings they have for each other,the magic of their touches,ignited themselves as they made love that night.It is like falling in love all over again.Both are hungry and thirsty for each other.And both giving and taking as they satisfy each others need.

"I never knew,it can be like this,all over again."Hebe said as she lays there with him,her body next to him.

"No it is better than I remembered it."Arron said."So what are we gonna do about this Hebe.?"

"I don't know,I don't know.I am still very much attracted to you,I still have feelings for you,but is that enough to start anew.?"Hebe asked.

"I don't know,Hebe,I still love you,but I don't know,I know I want to be with you ,be with you with Abbie.Are you willing to take the chance with me again?"Arron asked.

"Oh Arron,anything,as long as you love me.You have to ask yourself if you love me enough."Hebe said.

"I love you Hebe,I love you,I never stopped loving you."Arron said.

"Oh ,we have been such a fool,and crazy but we are going to make it work this time around."Hebe said.

"Yes,we are going to make it work this time."Arron said,as he wrapped Hebe in his arms again."I just want to hold you like this forever."

"I'll love that."Hebe said."I want you holding me forever and never let me go."

"Never." as Arron moved to kiss Hebe once again.

Finally they are home again....in each others arms...