I like Dreamin {Arrolina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

Fan Fiction

 

 

Now for my Arrolina story esp for crybaby...I know you have been waiting for this.One more day before Arron's birthday.It feels like a countdown.....I should make a Fahrenheit story on his birthday....anyway all my story is always about their brotherhood...I just love how they cared for each other...

I saw Jiro's tape message for the fans yesterday and my Jiro does not looked too good.I feel like flying to Taiwan and just wanting to take care of him at that moment.But then I know they would not let me near him and I might end up in jail and think I am crazy girl...I just want to take care of him...He needs a lot of TLC's.I hope he gets better soon....I want my Old Jiro back,healthy and in top shape jumping and laughing,dancing and smiling,without an effort,just being happy and pain free....

And now for Arronlina,I was sort of watching their old tape from Mongolia and Arron and Selina was quite close their and Arron was even beside Selina when she blew her cake on her birthday.Arron in between Jiro and Selina,but then Ella was also always in between Hebe and Arron.I wonder what was that...

-------------------------------------------------------------
I Like Dreamin by Kenny Nolan

I like dreamin
Cause dreamin can make you mine
I like dreamin
Closing my eyes and feeling fine
When the light go down
I'm holding you so tight
Got you in my arms
And it's paradise till morning light

I see us on the shore beneath the bright sunshine
We've walked along St Thomas beach a million times
Hand in hand,two barefoot lovers,kissing in the sun
Side by side the tide rolls in
I'm touching you,you're touching me
If only it could be

I like dreamin
Cause dreamin can make you mine
I like dreamin
Closing my eyes and feeling fine
When the lights go down
I'm holding you so tight
Got you in my arms
And it's paradise till the morning light

Through each dream now our love has grown
I see us with our children and our happy home
Little smiles,so warm and tender,looking up at us
Blessed by love,the world we share
Until I wake up and reach for you
And you're just not there

I like dreamin
Cause dreaming can make you mine
I like holding you close
And touching your skin
Even if it's in my mind
Sweet dream baby I LOVE YOU
Don't keep me waiting all my life
I need you
Sweet dream baby I love you
Ooohhh...sweet dream baby
You in my dream every night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5-95uKfo7c

Arron walked in haste and yet it still early in the day.The building was quiet and it is still empty.It will be another hour before people will start rushing in to start their day.
he went straight to a room just across his cubicle and put the single rose in his hand with a card on it and hastily
left.

And then went quietly in his desk across and took out some of his things out and started his day.He can see the desk and the chair from his seat for it has a glass panel.He will see her and he wants to know how is she going to react when she sees the flower on her desk and read the card.

An hour later ,people starts coming in and Arron acted busy on whatever he is doing.But his heart is pounding for any minute Selina will be walking by....

Selina is the head in their department.And the first time Arron laid his eyes on her,he was just smitten by her.And knowing her through all this time makes him love her more.But she seems so distant and all business whenever she was with him.

He heard that she was still single and no boyfriend and it seems she is married to her job.She is tough and smart and beautiful.And Arron can just admire her in the distance.Nobody seems can get near her in the office on a personal level.She is all business,whenever she is in the office and never let her guards down...Somebody must have hurt her somewhere and sometime...he wondered.

And then she saw her came in and saw the flower on her desk and the card as she looked out,she hold the rose in her hand and was about to throw it in the garbage and then somehow she hold it up and smelled it as she put it in her pen stand.He did not see her read the card.He wondered if she kept it.And then Arron went back to work like he have nothing to do with it.

Selina looked around and wondered who put the flower on her desk.Somebody must be making a joke out of her,and she wondered who can it be.She does not believe in those things anymore after he broke her heart,after he left her for somebody else,somebody prettier and richer.How can he do it to her,they have loved each other forever and a few weeks before the wedding,he just dumped her,dumped her for another girl.He never thought the humiliation and the pain she have to bear after he left,he just left her alone to deal with it all.From that then on,she vowed to herself no man will ever get near her,no one.....

Arron did that for the whole week and Selina just kept quiet the whole time.Arron does not even know if she was reading his notes to her.It seems she is not even curious to find out who was the one sending her flowers.

Week two he added another roses and then week three three roses.On the third week he noticed a changed in her reaction from all the flowers that she have been receiving,if before she kept it,this time she is throwing them in the garbage and Arron could only take a deep breathe every time she throws them away.He does not know what happened to his cards.

One morning,as he got in the office and was putting the flower on her desk,Selina came and saw him in the act.She looked at him with much disdain.Arron can only stared at her.

"So it is you Mr.Arron Yan who have been putting flowers on my desk."Selina said."What do you think,you think you can make a fool out of me?"

"I don't know what you mean Selina?"Arron said."You think that all of this is part of a joke?"

"What else?"Selina said."I know how you people talked behind my back."

"Don't be paranoid Selina."Arron said."I am doing this on my own and there is no joke about this.I love you,I have loved you the moment I saw you.If you don't believe it then just fine,if you think that my feeling is a joke then be it.But that is all to it.I love you and if you don't believe it,then there is nothing that I can do about it." and with that Arron stormed out of her room and Selina can only looked at his back as he walked away.

That night Selina took out all the cards that Arron wrote to her and they numbered and dated them previously.She read each one of them and how she noted the sincerity of his notes and the love that was poured on them.She wondered if his feeling is real,if this time she can trust again.

She can't deny herself,she have been attracted to him too all this time but she have to deny whatever she have been feeling for him.She was afraid to love again,to be humiliated again.She does not know if she can trust anybody again.

The next day Arron was absent from work,Selina noted the empty seat in front of her room.She wondered where he is.She wondered if she have hurt him an any way.Somehow today she missed his presence,his smiling face in front of her.

The next day Arron was there,but he was quiet and avoiding the sight of her room.Today Arron decided to quit his job,he does not think he can work in this place anymore.The fact that Selina does not love him back,and there is no chance at all is just too much and she even think that his feelings for her is just a joke.

As he waited for everybody to leave in the afternoon,until just the two of them was left in the floor.Arron went in Selina's room with an envelope in his hand.

Selina looked at him,and she saw once again his handsome face as he noted the forced smile on his face.Suddenly her heart start racing,she have not felt this way before....was it the realization and knowing his feelings to her that made the change in her heartbeat...or is it something more...

Arron looked at Selina and noticed the change in the way she looked at him.He wondered if ....he wondered if he have any chance with her.He just wants to love her,to get near her and really get to know her,then maybe in time she would know that I really love her....

"Selina,I am leaving,I am handing you my resignations effective tomorrow."Arron said."I am sorry that it have come to this.But what I told you before stands,I really love you." as he handed her the enveloped and turned.

"Arron,are you not gonna wait what I have to say on this?"Selina asked."Don't you want to know how I feel about you?"

Arron looked back and saw Selina in tears as his heart beat faster,and his mind in chaos.What is she talking about,Arron thought.Suddenly ,he was very nervous... as he walked back slowly...

"And what it is Selina?"Arron asked."What do you really feel?"

"Arron I think I also love you,"Selina said."But I was so afraid,afraid to love again,to trust again."

And with that Arron came to her and hold her up and wrapped his arms around her,as he wiped the tears in her eyes.

"I love you Selina,don't be afraid,I know you will learn to trust me in time.All I ask of you is to give me a chance to love you."Arron said."I love you Selina."

"Oh Arron,I love you too."Selina said and then she can't say no more as Arron found her lips....