The Moon Represents My Heart

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Oh I feel so terrible,after working on my story for almost two hours,and it was gone.Everything is gone just like that..I feel so frustrated.I hope I have still have it in me to recreate and continue the story.I hope I can still recapture it.Oh how i hate when this things happens.

I can't even begin it.What a waste....

Anyway the song is an old Mandarin classic .I just heard it recently.Since I don't have any Chinese roots in me.But I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it.My friend is into Super Junior now and I heard it from Kyuhyun,and loved it.I later learned that the original singer on this classic is Teresa Teng.It is a beautiful love song.

Since I have updated my two DongTian fan fiction,I am in a DongTian mode this week and I am putting Kyuhyun as my friend wants him there.Anyway,he is so cute,i don't know,he have a certain resemblance with my Jiro.

Anyway this story is about change,the changes in our lives.Sometimes we don't welcome it and we are too stubborn to accept it.But change is inevitable in our lives.Even the greatest stories of our times have to go through changes.In order for Love to grow and evolve we have to change with the time.But through all these changes,there is only one possibility that can withhold and stand the changes in our lives and that is one true love.Real True Love will conquer all including time...and change...

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Moon Represents My Heart by Teresa Teng

I
Ni wen wo ai ni you duo shen
You ask me how deeply I love you

Wo ai ni you ji fen
And just how much I love you

Wo de qing ye zhen
My affection is real

Wo de ai ye zhen
My love is true

Yue liang dai bao wo de xin
The moon represents my heart

Repeat I

II
Qing qing de yi ge wen
One gentle kiss

Yi jin da dong wo de xin
Have already moved {touched} my heart

Shen shen de yi duan qing
Such a deep affection

Jiao wo si nian dao ru jin
has lead me to miss you until now

Ni wen wo ai ni you duo shen
You ask me how deeply I love you

Wo ai ni you ji fen
And just how much I love you

Wo de qing bu yi
My affection will not waver

Wo de ai bu bian
My love will not change

Yue liang dao biao wo de xin
The moon represents my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFkvGlPG3Q&feature=channel_page

_________________________________________________________________

Hebe looked up at the clock and it says eleven o clock,as she flipped the channel.She is tired and sleepy already,it has been a long day in the office today.She have been waiting for his phone call and it seems he won't be calling her tonight.She turned off the TV and got up.

Her thoughts are on him,Jiro her boyfriend.They have known each other what seems to be for ages.They have been together since they were freshman in college.She knew that he is the one,the first time she laid her eyes on him.She fell in love with him big time,and she always knew that he is the one for her.Jiro likewise was attracted to her but he was known to be a player even at a young age,but he didn't know what hit him,and before he knew it,he fell for her long and hard.It seems like he cannot live with out her anymore.

They were together until they graduated and now both of them graduated and working and have their own career.Jiro is a project engineer in a big company while Hebe is an accountant.They have to adjust to the changes in their lives.They used to see each other everyday in school and now,they seldom see each other on weekdays and promise that they will spend their weekends together.But even that becomes impossible,Jiro being a project engineer requires to travel in different places and even on weekends.But Jiro made up his absences by his frequent phone calls but now even the phone calls is getting less and less.

Hebe cried as she washed her face.Her tears mixed with the tap water and the soap.Is he getting tired of her?Is he changing? Does he still loves her?  Or did he found someone new through all his constant travel?Hebe cried some more and then wiped it away.But he promised me,I will be the only one for him.I trusted him,she said to herself.

The next day a new Hebe walked in the office.She walked with a smile in her face,her skirt swinging with her hips in her high heels.Hebe wore her new dress and this time she is showing her shapely legs,gone is her nerdy eyeglasses,this time she is wearing her contacts.She only wear her contacts when Jiro is around and if they have special place to go somewhere.And this time she has a makeup on and a lipstick as she walked in her office.

Ella followed her in her office."What is it with you today? Is something wrong?Is Jiro coming today?" she asked.

"No what can be wrong?' Hebe asked."And why is it that it has anything to do with Jiro?"

"Did you have a fight with him?" Ella asked again.

"No I did not have fight with Jiro,how can we fight when we don't even see each other." Hebe answered.

"Oh my God,don't tell me you broke up.That is so terrible." Ella said,as she hugged her friend.

"Ella,we didn't broke up,why is it that everything I do have anything to do with Jiro." Hebe said."I am doing this for myself."

"Alright what ever you say.I knew something is wrong." Ella said.

"Why don't you go back to work? after all I am still your supervisor,and i can still reprimand you if I want to." Hebe said.

"Alright,whatever you are saying ,I don't believe you." Ella said as she walked out of Hebe's office making faces.

Hebe turned her attention on her work on the desk.After a few minute s as she lifted up her face from her work and she saw the new employee.He looked so young and yes so good looking,no wonder the girls in the office has been ogling him all day.

She looked at him and smiled and she noticed the deepening of color on his cheeks." Yes ,please do come in ,may I help you?" Hebe said with a smile.

"Good morning,I am sorry to disturb you." Kyuhyun said with an apologetic smile."I just need to talk to you about our work assignments."

"Then do sit down." Hebe said.

"I am just wondering about my assignment,I am fairly new here,and I am still inexperience,I was wondering why I am handling Smith's account. It is a fairly big company to be handled by just one people."

"Oh I am sorry,there must be a misunderstanding,Ella is to help you with the account.And just in case you have problem you can come to me." Hebe said.

"Oh Thank you.I am sorry to bother you." Kyuhyun said.

"It is alright." Hebe said as she smiled at him.This man look so innocent as Hebe smiled at herself.Kyuhyun likewise stared at Hebe and his cheeks flushed.He got up and then stopped.

"I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me today?" he asked as he stared at her.

Hebe stopped and think about it and smiled."Sure why not?"

"Alright I'll pick you out at twelve.is that alright with you?" Kyuhyun asked with the look of astonishment in his eyes.

"Sure that is fine." Hebe answered,as she went back to work.

By twelve o clock,Hebe was ready,and Kyuhyun just arrived on time,as she was about to leave,her phone rang as she grabbed for the phone .

"Hello Hebe,this is Jiro." he said on th other line.

"Jiro,how are you?" Hebe asked.

"Fine,I just got back today,early this morning .I was wondering if you are free this afternoon? How about a dinner with your boyfriend?" Jiro asked.

"I might be late from work today.Will it be alright if it is a little bit later.How about seven?" Hebe said.

"Sure seven,I'll pick you up at your house." as Hebe hang up.

Jiro stared on the phone.Something is different from Hebe today,if before she is so happy just to hear his voice and she is usually full of words of endearment ,today,there is none.She doesn't sound too happy to hear from him nor excited to see him.She doesn't have any enthusiasm at all,and they have not been together for quite sometime.

Jiro think again.Is there something going on while he is away? She changed a lot.Hebe his Hebe,no way in the world that she will be doing anything crazy behind his back.He trust her.He just have to trust her.

Kyuhyun took Hebe to a nice and expensive restaurant."My friends have been telling me about this new place,and now i finally have a reason to be here and I even got a beautiful company to be with me here." as he stared at her,he have this boyish grin on her face,and he looked so cute,as Hebe smiled at him.

Hebe looked at him and smiled at him.He is so sweet saying those words and yes she is a perfect gentleman,opening door for her and even pulling a chair.He looked so young and so innocent.If hshe is not in love with jiro,she can fall for him too....

As they ordered their food,Hebe was thinking of topic to talk to him.She hardly knew this guy,as she grasp for words to say and stories to tell.

"How do you like the office so far?" Hebe asked.

"It is alright,I still have a lot of things to learn." he answered.

She noticed how he fidget with his finger while talking.It is obvious that he is nervous in front of her.Hebe felt like a wolf ready for her prey and she felt so guilty.Just because she is mad at Jiro and she is using this poor man..He look so naive and she will hate it if she is break his young heart.

And then their food arrive as they ate their food in silence.He is such a nice guy,Hebe thought and good looking too.She felt bad for him,knowing he have a crush on her,but she knew that her heart only belong to Jiro and nobody else.

"The food is great,and this is such a nice place." Hebe said."Thank you for bringing me here."

"I am glad you liked it here." Kyuhyun said.

"Thank you again for lunch." as Hebe looked at Kyuhyun and smiled at him on their way out.And then she noticed a pair of eyes has been watching her and when she looked,it was Jiro with a ice cold look at her.He was about to go to her,but changed his mind as he walked the other way and Hebe can only stare at his retreating figure.

Kyuhyun looked at her and notice the near tear face."I am sorry,is he your boyfriend?'

Hebe just nodded and then her tears started to fall.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" he asked.

Hebe shook her head."I'll talked to him tonight." she said."Don't worry about it."

After lunch ,Hebe was unable to do anything,so she decided to go home early.By six o clock she was undecided whether to dress just in case,he will come.She dressed up just like the way they have planned.By seven,no Jiro showed up by her doorway.Eight till nine,no phone calls.She tried calling his cell phone but he turned it off.She decided to go to bed still in her dress.

By ten o clock,her doorbell rang,as Hebe got up and open the door.Sure enough,Jiro was there,no smiles from his face.He looked so tired and so sad.She felt so bad for hurting him.

"I am sorry,I lost count of time.Is it too late for dinner?' he said,as he stood by the  doorway.His eyes avoided her gaze.

Hebe let him in.He was quiet for a while.She smelled alcohol from him,he must be drinking.

"I drove around,thinking about you,thinking about us.I forgot the time." he said."When I talked to you earlier,I noticed the change in you,I did not hear the excitement that I used to hear from you anymore,but I thought I was wrong.I trusted you Hebe."

"Jiro,there is nothing between him and me,we just have lunch that's all.That is the first time I went out with somebody and that will be the last time.I was mad at you because you took me for granted.You are too engrossed on your job.Your call is getting less and less.and we have not seen each other for weeks now. I thought you found some other girl somewhere.I thought you are tired of me already." Hebe said as she cried.

Jiro came to her."How can you say that?We have been together for years now,and through it all you are the only girl for me.You are the only one I love ." as he put his arms around her and Hebe hugged him back.

"I love you too,Jiro,more than you'll ever know.I just realized ,how much I love today.It doesn't matter if they are cuter or younger or nice .I love only you." Hebe said.

"Promise me,only me,now and forever." Jiro said."You just don't know how much I missed you whenever I am away.Sometimes I have this urge within me to just run all the way here, just to see you."

"I missed you so much.You just don't know how I waited every day and every night for your phone calls." Hebe said.

"I am sorry,if I have been very busy because I have a surprise for you." Jiro said."Miss Hebe Tian Fu Zhen ,will you marry me?" as he took out a ring from his pocket.

Hebe was so surprise as the diamond sparkled under the light."It is beautiful." she said."And yes,I'll marry you
Mr Wang Dong Cheng anytime."

And then Jiro bend down to kissed his  fiancee.And as their lips met,they tasted the sweetness of their love for each other.yes their love will be able to withstand everything for their love is real and true.

"We have to get married soon.I don't think I can wait anymore.And I can't be apart from you any longer" Jiro whispered in her ear.

"Me too,I can't wait anymore." as Jiro moved to take Hebe in his arms once again and as their lips locked...then nothing matters anymore....Jiro and Hebe forever...