Thankful {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY !!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day and it is one of the most celebrated holiday here in America.Although,most of the people think there's not much to celebrate this year.I think this holiday was made,so that we can stop and think,that although,we have nothing in terms of material things,although we don't always get what we want out of our life,although the one you love does not love you back and the people that hate you,hate you more.There are still a lot of reason to be thankful for.

A lot to be thankful for in our life,just the chance of being able to live and breathe,is a blessing enough.We have to be thankful for all the people that one way or another touched our lives.Thankful for the Lord above ,for all the blessings that He have showered us,our parents,brothers and sisters and friends that surround us ,who made us smile and think and laugh and cry .I am thankful that I have the freedom to do what I want out of my life.Thankful,that I am again celebrating thanksgiving with the people that I love....

I just found the perfect song for this occasion.As I was browsing around I found this song and somehow the lyrics rang true to my ears and felt guilty,that we are so caught up within ourselves that we forgot to look around us,and we took for granted whatever we have.I know I have been feeling down lately and hearing this song somehow lifted up my spirit and yes I end up writing again.....

I can't seem to stop writing ...somehow ideas are haunting me....just like Jiro,I was trying to cool it down....but it seems he is haunting me...Imagine hearing the old songs that I used here when I am out smewhere.What are the chances you will hear those old songs nowadays.But yes I heard them on the radio and in someone else car who I happen to ride with .... funny .......and Jiro of course his face and his smiles haunt me.I am just way over ...and I can't seem to shake him off from me....

And my story is a Jirlina.....from my original couple...It seems nowadays Selina is being paired with lots of guys,which I am happy.I hope she'll do an Idol series and of course I wished it is with Jiro,... Anyway on the lighter side....Jiro kissed Rainie for three minutes and both of them were nervous....I know Jiro was {always nervous in kissing scenes]but Rainie, she was like a pro on this stuff...Jiro need to practice more...ha..ha..ha...maybe Selina will be a willing partner , she did a good job with Ethan. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANKFUL by Josh Groban

Somedays we forget
To look around us
Somedays we can't see
The joy that surround us
So caught up inside ourselves
We take when we should give
So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be
And on this day we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us to be the change
And even though we can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for
Look beyond ourselves
There's so much sorrow
It's way too late to say
I'll cry tomorrow
Each of us must find our truth
It's so long overdue
So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be
And everyday we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for
Even with our differences
There is a place were all connected
Each of us can find each other light
So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be
And on this day we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us to be the change
And even though this world needs so much more
There's so much to be thankful for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Zel

It was dark outside.The cold wintry wind blew and Jiro was walking slowly on the way home and was oblivious to the cold weather ,to the darkness that surround him.He does not know what is he going to do now.He just lost his job,now that he needed it most.

He looked back of what happened a few days ago.He did not know that the people he trusted most,will be the one who will give him trouble and will stabbed him on his back.He taught him everything he knew in the office only to set him up and eventually made him lose his job.

How can be people so cruel?The one that he treated like a brother only to take his job away from him.He knew I needed this job,especially now,but it did not matter to him.They say it dogs eat dogs in this world.What he found out is it is real and true.

He almost missed his house as he saw the light from the outside.He wiped away any tears and the frown gone once he entered the gate of their house.He found Selina sitting on the chair waiting for him,heavy with a child.He walked to her as he gave her a kiss.`

"You feel cold,Honey."Selina said."Is it really cold outside?"

"Yeah,a little bit chilly outside."Jiro said."So how are you and the baby?"

"I think,he is coming soon,I can feel my stomach tightening most of the time already,and they said that if it is like that,I might be having our baby soon."Selina said."Are you hungry now?let me just heat up the food for you.You should dressed up more warmly now.I don't want you getting sick."

"Yeah,I will,let me just changed and washed up first."Jiro said."Uhmmmm I am very hungry."

That night Jiro could not sleep.He was thinking of Selina and the baby.How can he lose his job when he needed it most?He needs the insurance from his job to cover Selina's maternity expenses in the hospital.They needed money for the baby's needs.Where is he going to get the money now?Selina is due to have the baby anytime soon.He tossed and turned ,as sleep elude him.

Selina felt that there is something wrong with her husband.He looked like he is in deep thought,ever since he got home.She too could not sleep as she feels the tension.

"Honey,is something wrong?"Selina asked."You looked like you are in deep thought ever since you got home."

Jiro was battling between himself whether to tell Selina or not.He does not want her to worry,and if she worry,it may affect the baby's health.

"Nothing ,Hone."Jiro said "Just excited about the baby." as he touched her stomach with his hands.

"Me too,but I am also afraid..I am so afraid."Selina said."They said it is really painful.Will you be there for me,while I am in labor?"

"Of course,I will be there for you and the baby.Just hold my hand and I will coached you through you breathing and relaxation technique.."Jiro said."You will breeze through it.Don't think too much.I will be with you every inch of the way.Go back to sleep and rest."

The next day,Jiro woke up early and acted like he is really going to work,but actually started looking for a job.But it seems like this is the worst time to lose a job,for most of the business establishment are either full or are laying off people due to bad economy.

That night,Jiro was again unable to sleep and he was restless and anxious.Selina now know for sure that something is wrong with him.

"Is there something going on that you are not telling me?" Selina said."You have to tell me,I am your wife,you're supposed to tell me everything."

Jiro looked at her wife and can see the courage and strength that she possessed.And he knew he can't lie to her anymore."I lose my job yesterday." as he took a deep breath.

"What happened at work?"Selina asked."I thought you are doing great there."

"My friend Danson betrayed me and set me up,so I will looked bad with the manager and even make up that I was cheating the company from their money."Jiro said."I was fired on the spot." as his face become fierce and his fist clenched in anger.

"That is why I don't really trust him."Selina said."The way he was too quiet.I know she could not be trusted.Don't worry ,You'll find another job soon."

"I don't know.it seems that economy is down and most of them are not hiring."Jiro said."I don't know."

"Don't give up ,we'll make it."Selina said,"We always managed before.The important thing is we are together in this right?"

Jiro nodded and smiled."Yes the two of us."as Jiro took her in his arms.As long as he got her,he can faced anything,he should not get disheartened.

"Oh Ella and Chun called this morning,asking where are we going to celebrate thanksgiving."Selina said."And she was inviting us to their house.Arron and Hebe are coming and so is Calvin with Rainie."

"So what did you tell her?"Jiro said."I really don't feel like celebrating anything this year.Why don't we just skip the celebration this year?" looking at his wife with sad eyes.

"But Honey,it is Thanksgiving,the more we should celebrate."Selina said."At least we have each other,isn't that enough to be thankful for? And the baby ,our baby,we should be thankful to HIM,see all these beautiful gifts and blessings he showered us with."

Jiro looked at his wife and she is right,he have a lot to be thankful for a beautiful and loving wife,and a baby that will be born soon out to this world.Just the baby and Selina alone is just priceless.

He embraced her and gave her a kissed."You are right Honey,I have a lot of things I can be thankful for,and you and the baby are on the top list."Jiro said."Just you and the baby are all I need."

"I thank God everyday,that I have you in my life and now I will thank him more because of our baby"Selina said. and with that Selina felt the baby kicked and move and Jiro felt it with his hand.

"I love you Selina" as Jiro kissed her some more` and he moved to her tummy,as he kissed it too."I love you too Baby."

"I love you too Jiro"Selina said"And Baby your Mommy loves you a lot lot lot lot more." as Jiro laughed .

The next day,Jiro and Selina went to Ella's house as they friends celebrated Thanksgiving with laughter and smiles and lots of food as they make precious memories together...