Angel From Above

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

To complete my Jirofest,I finally writing Jirella.Ella is the only one that I have not paired with Jiro yet,I wonder why,when they were together in Hana Kimi before,maybe because Ella has been identified with Chun,and I never thought of them bringing them back together....maybe it is a reminder of Jiro losing out to Chun....I want my Jiro to be always the winner....ha..ha..ha..

Anyway,I think this two get along great,in as much as Jiro likes Selina a lot,I think he is closest to Ella in terms of friendship.Both of them with wacky and zany personality but with deeper emotions.

And then after this,the Chun-Dong story....and then Ahbu's fest and maybe I should try Calvin too...and Chun....so many ideas..
---------------------------------------------------------------

Angel From Above

I give anything for love
Just to be with you
And girl I swear I never change
The way you are
Cause I will be there

I will be there for you
Forevermore
Wanna share my life
It's only right
That you be mine cause you
Are my angel from above girl
And you make the world go round with love girl
You are my angel from above
Do do do you believe in me?

And every time I close my eyes
I thank the Lord that I got you
And girl I swear I never change
Your my dream come true
Cause I will be there
I will be there for you
Forevermore
Wanna share my life
It's only right that you be mines

Cause you are my angel from above girl
And you make the world go round with love girl
You are my angel from above
You're my angel girl

And you are my angel from above girl
And you make my world go round with love girl
You are my angel from above

You are my angel girl
And you make the world go round with love girl
You are my angel from above

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUp7A4olrTg

Jiro looked at the clock and it is only four o clock,he played with his pen as the seconds ticked.It is a good thing when you are working on your family's business,and being the youngest in the family,nothing is expected from you,he thought.But every seconds count and he could not wait to be out of the office and out with his friends for the night.

Calvin passed by his desk and noted that he is not doing anything.He shook his head.Somehow he just want to just shake his brain and he wished he should start to act responsibly,not just passing time in the office,but every time you assigned a task to him ,he always blew it.He does not know if he is doing it on a purpose or he is just playing stupid,he thought.Maybe,they should just let him do his own stuff instead of being force to be here.

He looked at his brother again and he caught him looking at him and he just shook his head.His Mom must have spoiled him rotten,and now their Mom is gone,his Dad learned it too late to disciplined him.Unlike him,being the first born,his Dad have his eyes on him since he was born,and he was strict and he disciplined him knowing he will took over of their own family business in the future,and forgot that he have another son that he should be training too.

"So what have you been doing all day?"Calvin asked.

"Nothing,I told you to just let me go."Jiro said."And you never listen,I am no good in this kind of thing,let me just go with my band and maybe I could do something good for humanity." as he smiled.

"Uhmm that was quite a speech from my brother,who does not know a coma from a period."Calvin said"I was touched,since when did you become concerned with humanity?"

Jiro shook his head and smiled."I think it will sound nice that is all."Jiro said"You are impressed right?"

"Not quite,so when are you heading after work?"Calvin asked.

"You know where I am with my band"Jiro said."Or with my girls.You should take time off yourself,just let me know,I'll have a nice girl for you."

"No thank you,I don't like your type of girls"Calvin said."And by the way,don't forget tomorrow,you have to go home early,we have a visitor coming over and staying in the house for a week I think or more.She is the daughter of our Mom's best friend who lives in the States.You need to picked her up from the airport tomorrow,she'll call for the details tonight,so be home alright?"

"Alright Boss,what else,you want to tell me before it will hit five o clock,there it goes,you're time is up,and off I'll go"Jiro said with a sheepish grin on his brother.Calvin can only looked at him as he leaves the office.

Jiro ran to the terminal to catch Ella,that was name right,Jiro thought.Calvin said two o clock and It is now three.He wondered where can she be?She could not have left,she does not know the city,he wondered if she can even read and understand Chinese,since she grew up in the States.She could not have left so soon.He was only late for an hour.What kind of girl is that,without any patience.

His Dad will be mad at him and Calvin for sure,he is going to beat him up.Where can that girl be?He scan all the faces in the terminal and could not find the face that matches the girl on the pictures.Then something from somewhere...

"Excused me,are you looking for someone?" a girl looking at him in short hair.He looked at the picture,the girl have long hair and this one have short,they kinda look the same,but the girl in the picture is a girl and the one in front of him is not very feminine,not the girly type.

"Yeah,I am looking for a girl,I am not sure but this one looks kinda like you?"Jiro said.

"That is me."the girl said and smiled."I am Ella and you are Jiro right?" as she extend her hand to him and Jiro shook hands with her.

"Where are your luggage?"Jiro said and then he saw the three big luggage bags and looked at her."You brought that much?"

"Yeah,I will be staying here for a while."Ella said."You have any problem with my luggage?"

"No nothing,I think we should go now."Jiro said as he helped her with her luggage and it is not that light as Jiro tried to juggle them around.Ella can only looked with an amused smile.

It was finally night time when Ella got settled in the guest room as she got ready for dinner.She dressed up comfortably in a dress as she went down .And Jiro was so surprised from her transformation from a tomboy to an all lady with the dress.She looked beautiful,especially if she is all woman.And she got a nice shapely legs too as Jiro took noticed.

She met Jiro's Dad a very nice gentleman,he looked strict and sad too,and then Calvin the older brother,he looks like a mold after the father but the younger brother must have been more like his Mom,cause she have seen the picture of their Mom with her Mom,and Jiro must have taken the softer features of the Old Lady.One thing she noticed Jiro does not have the discipline that the old man and Calvin have but instead,he have this carefree attitude that the old man frowns upon.

"So how's you Mom?"Jiro's Dad asked."I have not seen her since you moved out to States,are they planning to come for a visit soon?"

"Yeah,they always have plan,but hopefully next year."Ella said."They thought of coming here with me,but they cannot leave the business behind."

"So,what is your plan ,are you here to visit or staying for good."he asked.

"I still don't know,I might look for a job here."Ella said"I just need a change of environment."

"You young people,you don't know what you want in life,you always go and searched for something that is not there"he said.

Jiro and Calvin started getting uncomfortable when their Dad
starts talking.

"So have you been here before?"Jiro asked trying to change the subject."You should see the museum,it is really awesome."

"Why don't you drive her around tomorrow,Jiro,since you don't have better things to do."he said.

"But I have to...work tomorrow."Jiro said trying to find an excused.

"It is alright,you don't do anything in the office anyway."he continued."You can stay here as long as you want.Your Mom is a good friend of my wife,more like a sister to her,and I am sure there is nothing that she would like than to have the daughter of her friend staying with us."

"Thank you sir."Ella said.

"Now,if you excused me,I have to go ." as he got up and leave them in the dining table with Jiro and Calvin.

"I am sorry about earlier."Calvin said.He finally spoke once his father left the room.While Jiro can speak his mind while the Old Man is present,Calvin does not dare to open his mouth.Ella could not understand it...

The next day,when Ella woke up and went downstairs,Jiro was waiting for her .He was surprised that she was not dress already.

"I thought we are going out today?"Jiro asked"How come you are not dressed yet?"

"Oh you never told me what time." Ella answered."It is okay,you don't have to drive me.I can just go by myself and I rather do that so I can know the place better."

"No,the old man won't accept that,especially you are a girl,he is from old school,just dress up and I will wait for you."Jiro said.

"Alright,just let me dressed up and I''l be quick."she said.

In less than fifteen minutes,Ella was dressed and ready to go.Jiro looked at her and smiled.He sure looked pretty,he told himself.

Jiro took her around the city,They went to the museum and that took them a day already.They went to the temple the next day as they offered incense and prayed for the God..They went to the park and walked around till they got tired.They ate noodles in the night market.They went to Taipeh 101 and saw the city in its observatory deck.They went to the entertainment district.Jiro took her everywhere in Taipeh and they have a good time.

"Why did you come here?"Jiro asked as hey were sitting in the grass in the park and looking out at the beautiful garden in front of them"It is not only searching for something is it?"

"What do you mean?" Ella said.

"Are you trying to run away from something?"Jiro asked."or from someone?"

"No ,I just need a change,Los Angeles,is starting to choke me."Ella said."What about you,how come you're brother is working so hard and you are allowed to laze around?"

"I don't know,maybe because my Dad does not want me around."Jiro said."He never paid attention to me until my Mom died and now he wants to change me.I guess it is too late for that."

"You could have given him a chance,it is not late yet."Ella said."Do it while he is around,before you regret it and he is not around anymore."

Jiro looked at her and smiled."I never knew that you got in you,you are deeper than I thought you would be."Jiro said."Sometimes the words that come out of your mouth just amazed me."

Ella looked at him and frown"Is it hard losing your Mom?"

Jiro nodded her head."Sometimes I feel that she is all I got and now she is gone,and I have nothing ,I have nobody on my side."Jiro said as he felt her eyes teared at the thought of his Mom.

"I will be here for you Jiro,if you need somebody,I will be here for you." Ella said as they both hugged each other.

Somehow hugging Ella,Jiro felt something,something that was not there before.This is not just a brotherly and sisterly hug,it is something more as he looked at her and stared and Ella looked at him too as they kissed....

"I am sorry,I should have never done that."Jiro said.

"It is alright,we must have been just carried away by our emotions."Ella said.Somehow they feel awkward after their kiss.

Somehow after that,Jiro found himself staring at Ella and start to look forward in seeing her everyday.Somehow going home is not a dreadful thing anymore but something to look forward to.Just seeing her everyday is enough to keep him going just like before ,before his Mom died.

He was back to the office and he did follow Ella's advice and did give his Dad a chance in his life.The Old Man was surprised at the change of behavior in his youngest son. And he later learned that he have the knack in the business just like Calvin.And little by little,he started delegating some of his job to him.

One afternoon as Jiro and his Dad were in the office.

"I am so proud of you son,you did a good job on that project."he said."Your projection is right on the target."

"Thank you Dad."Jiro answered,as he smiled at his Old Man,that is the first time that Jiro heard his Old man was proud of him and he was so happy.

That night as Jiro and Ella was walking outside in the garden ,and the moon was full and the stars were out.

"Ella can I tell you something?"Jiro asked."I want to thank you for being here for me,for your advice about my Dad,with you I was able to find myself again,Now I can be happy again.And Ella,I think .....I am falling in love you.You think there is any chance of loving me like I love you?"

Ella looked at him and smiled."Jiro,I have loved you since I shared my first dinner with you and your family.I have love you then."Ella said as they hugged each other and kissed.

"I feel like you are my angel sent from above."Jiro said."You found me when I was lost."

"I know that you are the reason why I am here,why I came all the way from home to come here,just to be with you."Ella said,as Jiro kissed her on the lips and finding comfort there...