You Don't Miss Your Water {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

I was just streaming and surfing along the internet.I have been feeling bored lately but I don't have any inspiration to write.I guess your mind is blank when you are sick.I have been sick lately and feeling weak.I keep watching the old MV's fan made and official MV of the Fahrenheit.

I found an old Fahrenheit BTS video,made me fall in love with them.I am missing Jiro,no news lately,and ToGetHer been finished for more than two weeks already.I have re watched the ending episodes for the third or fifth time already,aside from watching the last part when Jiro sang to Rainie for almost enth times.I am bored to my wits ends.I can't do much for I am still very weak...three more weeks of this..lazing around.

I saw in the news that Calvin and Arron will star in a drama series together, I am happy for Calvin,it has been a while since Romantic Princess ,and Arron's star is on the rise and Chun will star in a movie,a big time one,so far only my Jiro have no news yet....Anyway,before I was worried that how come there is no news about him,but then come to think of it..he must be having the time of his life right now...so I should be happy for him...I just saw that he will be doing a cameo in KO 3.I know this drama is close to his heart,and the people working on this drama are his friends.I like the fact that he treasures his friends old and new and always support them in whatever project they have,made me love him more...Maybe I just need to love Jiro less and love some other people more....like the man in my life....You don't miss your water till it runs dry...I hope it doesn't happen to me...

The song that I am using is sung by Craig David but I like Donghae's {Super Junior} version a lot better.He should record the whole song..I will surely got one copy for myself love his voice..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You Don't Miss Your Water by Craig David

As I sail with you across the finest oceans
On a way to find the key to our emotions
Together we will move the clouds to brighter days
Some people question what I say
Tried to break up you and me
But I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever

Chorus:
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly in you and i
Can somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry

As I close my eyes
Sit back while reminiscing
Of when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissing
There may be sad and pain for time so long to wait
But in my heart you'll always be everything and more to me
For I know this love between us is growing stronger
You can call me whenever from wherever
Just remember that
I'll be there
Through all the stormy weather
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever

Chorus

For you are always on my mind
You are always on my mind
Girl you know that you
You are always
You are always on my mind
You are always forever

Chorus

You don't miss your water girl no
But I believe so strongly in you and I yeah
Can somebody answer me the question why
Cause you don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry yeah listen
If you ever get the feeling
You wanna play around starting cheating, remember
You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
Category: Music
Tags:
You wanna play around starting cheating remember don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAJ1goP5A&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJNCN5qizQE&feature=channel_page {Donghae's version}

It was late at night and Jiro is still on the road.The road is dark and only the headlight on his car are the light on the darkness that enveloped the whole place.It will be another hour before he'll reach his place.He was tired,but that will be the last thing on his mind right now,he needs to get there before it is too late.

Selina was on his mind,how come not a word before this.He always thought that she will understand him and will always stay by his side,she promised him.They have vow before God,how could she have forgotten all of that.Isn't it enough that she is the only woman he loved? Does she wants more from him?Sure there were a lot of women around,prettier,younger,ier,funnier and more intelligent than her,but his heart belonged to her,only to her.There are so many temptations around,but not once not even once strayed or was ever unfaithful to her.He have been faithful to their vows,been faithful to her since he laid his eyes on her.

Finally he saw a flicker of lights in the horizon,which means that he will be approaching the city limits soon.He hoped that Selina is there,if not then he does not know where to find her.His heart beating so fast as he came near the turn.He closed his eyes and say a prayer.This place is his last hope.

He saw the old familiar house where they have began.Their first house when they got married.It was small but they have been very happy with this old house.There was no lights outside.It looks like there was nobody inside the house.He stopped the car in the driveway,there was no sign of any other car in the house.But Selina never took any of their cars,so he doesn't have a clue where she went.

He d for the keys in his pocket.It was double locked as he opened it.He walked slowly inside,it was eerily so quiet.Maybe she is not here,he thought.

The furniture are dusty, as he opened the light in the living room.It seems like there is no people have been here for quite a while.He walked slowly to the bedroom,the house have only two bedrooms.He walked slowly to their old bedroom ,as the memories of their first time together came to his mind.They were so happy then,kissing and hugging,and laughing at each other.It doesn't matter if it is daytime or night time,they made love like there is no tomorrow,they could get enough of each other.

He opened the door slowly,and his heart stopped when he saw a figure in the bed still in her clothes,sleeping.Selina ,his wife is home,as he walked towards her,a feeling of relief washed over him.She is here ,and she is home.He covered her body with a blanket,he found in the corner,as he stared at her face,and he noticed the tears on her face,she must have cried herself to sleep.How come he never knew that she still have been hurting all along,how come she never told him?Are they that apart already,that they cannot talk to each other anymore?

He sat by her side,and watched her,until tiredness came over him as he fell asleep on her side.His head by her head with his arms around her.he smelled that old familiar fragrance that she wore and it gave him a peace of mind,knowing,she was just right by his side.

Selina woke up as the sunlight hit her eyes.She tried to move and noticed a familiar arms around her.She looked and saw Jiro's face by hers.She stared at him.How did he found out that she was here?She never told anybody where she was going.Jiro stirred as she moved and got up.

They stared at each other for a while,and then Selina took her eyes from him.Guilt overtook her,for what?,for not telling him how she feels? Is he that callous not to know how she feels?

"How did you know I was here?" Selina asked.

"I just know,that you are gonna be here." Jiro answered."Why did you ran away and left me Selina? What did I do to make you leave me?" as he got up and looked out at the window.

"You don't want me anymore.I know you are just staying just because,you are married to me." Selina said.

"And who told you that? Did I ever do anything that make you feel that way?" Jiro asked.

"You never,...never came to me any more,you never make love to me anymore." Selina said."I thought that you have found somebody,somebody who can make you happy,one of those girls around you."

"After you lose our baby,I was afraid,because you were so hurt when you lose our baby.You don't even want me to touch you anymore.Do you know how hard it is to be in the same room with you, without touching you?" Jiro said."I love you Selina ,and I am willing to wait for you until you are ready for me again."

"Oh Jiro,I thought,you don't want me anymore,and I know I was depressed for a while and I thought it was too late for me when I realized,that you have been trying to avoid me since then." Selina said as she went to him and hugged him.

"I was trying to avoid you,because I might not be able to control myself when I am with you.I love you Selina,you are the only girl I ever loved." Jiro said,hugging Selina and kissing her full on the lips."You just don't know how I miss loving you this way.How I wished I can always wrapped you around my arms and make love to you,everyday and every night." as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Do you remember our first time here in this house?" Jiro whispered to her ears."I can and will never forget it."

"Me too.I love you Jiro.I love you very much.I am so sorry,can we start anew?" Selina asked.

"Only with you,only with you Selina." Jiro said."Are you ready for me? and for our baby?"

"I am very ready.But even without the baby,you are more important to me more than anything else." Selina said.

As Jiro kissed Selina passionately and wrapped her in his arms and never to let her go,like the first time they made love before.Jiro and Selina with more love and better understanding of each other ...together again...